PDA

View Full Version : Dang!...better pay those student loans...

CosmicCowboy
06-08-2011, 09:54 AM
http://www.news10.net/news/article/141072/2/Dept-of-Education-breaks-down-Stockton-mans-door

STOCKTON, CA - Kenneth Wright does not have a criminal record and he had no reason to believe a S.W.A.T team would be breaking down his door at 6 a.m. on Tuesday.

"I look out of my window and I see 15 police officers," Wright said.

Wright came downstairs in his boxer shorts as a S.W.A.T team barged through his front door. Wright said an officer grabbed him by the neck and led him outside on his front lawn.

"He had his knee on my back and I had no idea why they were there," Wright said.

According to Wright, officers also woke his three young children ages 3, 7, and 11 and put them in a Stockton police patrol car with him. Officers then searched his house.

As it turned out, the person law enforcement was looking for was not there - Wright's estranged wife.

"They put me in handcuffs in that hot patrol car for six hours, traumatizing my kids," Wright said.

Wright said he later went to the mayor and Stockton Police Department, but the City of Stockton had nothing to do with Wright's search warrant.

The U.S. Department of Education issued the search and called in the S.W.A.T for his wife's defaulted student loans.

"They busted down my door for this," Wright said. "It wasn't even me."

According to the Department of Education's Office of the Inspector General, the case can't be discussed publicly until it is closed, but a spokesperson did confirm that the department did issue the search warrant at Wright's home.

The Office of the Inspector General has a law enforcement branch of federal agents that carry out search warrants and investigations.

Stockton Police Department said it was asked by federal agents to provide one officer and one patrol car just for a police presence when carrying out the search warrant.

Stockton police did not participate in breaking Wright's door, handcuffing him, or searching his home.

"All I want is an apology for me and my kids and for them to get me a new door," Wright said.

News10/KXTV

DarkReign
06-08-2011, 09:56 AM
"All I want is an apology for me and my kids and for them to get me a new door," Wright said.

Good luck with that, dreamer.

Drachen
06-08-2011, 03:11 PM
what were they looking for? Money?

Stringer_Bell
06-08-2011, 06:26 PM
The Department of Education asked for the warrant, but the search wasn't ordered because of a defaulted loan...

That'd be pretty funny if it was tho.

symple19
06-08-2011, 06:31 PM
I'm glad some people are paying attention to all these episodes of police brutality. Either it's getting worse and worse (as I suspect) or technology and the free flow of information is bringing more of it to light.

I realize cops are necessary, but they are one of the lowest forms of human beings on the planet, and, when coupled with our worsening judicial system, one of the most inept

ashbeeigh
06-08-2011, 06:34 PM
Even after someone dies Sallie Mae will try to get you.

http://www.credit.com/blog/2011/02/struggling-with-student-loans-even-after-death/

Trainwreck2100
06-08-2011, 06:42 PM
Even after someone dies Sallie Mae will try to get you.

http://www.credit.com/blog/2011/02/struggling-with-student-loans-even-after-death/

Two others banks where Jessica had taken out private student loans – Sallie Mae and Missouri student loan company – promptly discharged Jessica’s outstanding loans upon hearing about the tragedy. But Wells Fargo held out.

you sure about dat?

baseline bum
06-08-2011, 06:57 PM
I'm glad some people are paying attention to all these episodes of police brutality. Either it's getting worse and worse (as I suspect) or technology and the free flow of information is bringing more of it to light.

I realize cops are necessary, but they are one of the lowest forms of human beings on the planet, and, when coupled with our worsening judicial system, one of the most inept

California has had these cocksucking paramilitary cops since they formed the massively-corrupt CRASH unit (depicted with kiddie gloves in the movie 'Colors') in LA.

MannyIsGod
06-08-2011, 07:03 PM
What the fuck? :lol

How much does it cost to send out SWAT?

greyforest
06-08-2011, 07:05 PM
in america, bank robs you!

Johnson
06-08-2011, 07:09 PM
I don't want this happening to me. I think my Ex, and her criminal son both still use my address for themselves (at least on drivers licenses). Ex may have some unpaid loans and credit card balances, and her son has been in and out of jail for various things.

how can people get someone from using their address?

i know because when i check into things like car ins. or h/o insurance, the agent will say "I show Jane Johnson as a resident at your address"... and I say no she moved out a long time ago...

CuckingFunt
06-08-2011, 07:12 PM
Stockton, CA is where I (unfortunately) lived for ten years before going back to school. The cops there are, let's say, inconsistent in their level of efficiency.

symple19
06-08-2011, 07:28 PM
California has had these cocksucking paramilitary cops since they formed the massively-corrupt CRASH unit (depicted with kiddie gloves in the movie 'Colors') in LA.

I forget what they're called (some acronym, Funt may remember) but the Feds who operate in the emerald triangle to interdict pot growers routinely trampled on peoples rights and brutalized innocents. Weird, because local and state laws are so lax (rightfully so)

I had friends in Mendo who grew, and the only thing they ever worried about were the damn Feds and their choppers. If you got stopped by local police and weren't 215, you basically got a ticket unless you had some ridiculous weight. If the feds stopped you with the same amount, you could end up in a federal pen for years.

It's mind boggling

silverblk mystix
06-08-2011, 07:37 PM

So, how would you change things or what is your answer to these inept & low forms of human beings?

What would you think needs to be done to change or fix this?

TDMVPDPOY
06-08-2011, 07:48 PM
DEFAULTED on loan, why didnt she just clalim bankruptcy, then swat couldnt do shit to her besides having a shitty credit rating for the next few years

Drachen
06-08-2011, 07:56 PM
DEFAULTED on loan, why didnt she just clalim bankruptcy, then swat couldnt do shit to her besides having a shitty credit rating for the next few years

Bankruptcy does nothing to student loans.

ashbeeigh
06-08-2011, 08:05 PM
you sure about dat?

Well I can't fix it now. Change it Wells Fargo for me.

All my loans are with Sallie Mae. I will be paying them until I die.

RedsLakers24
06-08-2011, 08:12 PM
http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/cool%20gifs/grand/cool_gif_73754218.gif

symple19
06-08-2011, 08:15 PM
So, how would you change things or what is your answer to these inept & low forms of human beings?

What would you think needs to be done to change or fix this?

I don't pretend to have an answer to your questions.

But...

we could start with more oversight and fewer laws that roll back our individual rights (patriot act, recent SCOTUS ruling in Indiana, etc)

Decriminalize drugs

Decriminalize prositution and other non-violent offenses.

Get rid of the DEA and any and all paramilitary police agencies

Get the feds out of state affairs, unless it's a violent/large scale financial/corporate crime (i.e. things the FBI and treasury investigate)

End these crazy immigration laws which are starting to pollute our country (Arizona, Georgia)

That good for a start?

mouse
06-08-2011, 08:18 PM
Can someone warn Duff McCartney?

silverblk mystix
06-08-2011, 08:23 PM
I don't pretend to have an answer to your questions.

But...

we could start with more oversight and fewer laws that roll back our individual rights (patriot act, recent SCOTUS ruling in Indiana, etc)

Decriminalize drugs

Decriminalize prositution and other non-violent offenses.

Get rid of the DEA and any and all paramilitary police agencies

Get the feds out of state affairs, unless it's a violent/large scale financial/corporate crime (i.e. things the FBI and treasury investigate)

End these crazy immigration laws which are starting to pollute our country (Arizona, Georgia)

That good for a start?

Not bad...and I would probably agree with most of that...

...but ...I still don't see how people who work in law enforcement are the lowest form of human beings?

Are they lower than any other people who use their professions to abuse others?

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-08-2011, 08:24 PM
...but ...I still don't see how people who work in law enforcement are the lowest form of human beings?
Of course you don't, you're a cop loving faggot

silverblk mystix
06-08-2011, 08:26 PM
Of course you don't, you're a cop loving faggot

Besides being a troll...what makes you spout ignorant shit like this?

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-08-2011, 08:27 PM
Besides being a troll...what makes you spout ignorant shit like this?
The way I've seen cops treat college students like shit the last 3 years, pulling us over for petty speeding tickets while ignoring us when we're victims of crimes.

silverblk mystix
06-08-2011, 08:28 PM
The way I've seen cops treat college students like shit the last 3 years, pulling us over for petty speeding tickets while ignoring us when we're victims of crimes.

So, you feel like a victim without protection from cops?

symple19
06-08-2011, 08:29 PM
Every fucking year, these agencies get more and more power, and we lose more and more of our rights and individual freedoms.

If you don't see that you're blind.

Are all cops bad? Of course not. Do they have too much power, and thus the opportunity to misuse that power? Yes.

Take away their ability (stupid laws) to misuse their powers and you'll see a decline in these incidents.

Will local police agencies still attract people who got dumped in trash-cans and made fun of in high school, thus leading to a holier-than-thou attitude and a giant chip on their shoulders? Yes, too many. Fucking cops think they're above all others.

How about this. Make a bachelor's degree a prerequisite for becoming a police officer and increase their pay, while at the same time lowering the overall strength of local police agencies. You would attract better candidates, and not get these Neanderthal, brain dead, rambo wannabe's who've populated every local police agency I've ever run across

symple19
06-08-2011, 08:33 PM
Can someone warn Duff McCartney?

Isn't he that MMA loving, bandwagoning scrote-sniffer?

baseline bum
06-08-2011, 08:39 PM
The police are useless if you're the victim of a crime. Get your house broken into or your car stolen? Who gives a shit? They'll lie and tell you they'll have a detective who will come speak to the people in the neighborhood, and then it never happens. All they care about is writing tickets and drug busts. Their main function in society is to impose sin taxes on citizens.

GoodOdor
06-08-2011, 08:39 PM

He's the beaner who begged for some money for his college tuition then never paid it back.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-08-2011, 08:40 PM
:lol poor beaner

mouse
06-08-2011, 08:42 PM

I met him in person he was a cool vato. I do know Jim50c lent him cash to help pay for school books and he bought a nice guitar and posted it on his myspace page and when Jim50 found out the drama was epic. This topic reminded me of that event do a search.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-08-2011, 08:42 PM
The police are useless if you're the victim of a crime. Get your house broken into or your car stolen? Who gives a shit? They'll lie and tell you they'll have a detective who will come speak to the people in the neighborhood, and then it never happens. All they care about is writing tickets and drug busts. Their main function in society is to impose sin taxes on citizens.
Police operations across the country have basically been commercialized :lol. I'm pretty sure cops (at least in Tucson) have a monthly ticket quota they need to reach, and I think this because at the end of every month there are cops on every street hiding behind a tree on a motorcycle to small for their donut eating asses.

silverblk mystix
06-08-2011, 08:43 PM
Every fucking year, these agencies get more and more power, and we lose more and more of our rights and individual freedoms.

If you don't see that you're blind.

Are all cops bad? Of course not. Do they have too much power, and thus the opportunity to misuse that power? Yes.

Take away their ability (stupid laws) to misuse their powers and you'll see a decline in these incidents.

Will local police agencies still attract people who got dumped in trash-cans and made fun of in high school, thus leading to a holier-than-thou attitude and a giant chip on their shoulders? Yes, too many. Fucking cops think they're above all others.

How about this. Make a bachelor's degree a prerequisite for becoming a police officer and increase their pay, while at the same time lowering the overall strength of local police agencies. You would attract better candidates, and not get these Neanderthal, brain dead, rambo wannabe's who've populated every police agency I've ever run across

Agree on most of these points,tbh...

#1)I don't think that cops make these laws or have the power to take away these laws--you must be confusing cops with people in the judicial system...cops are usually in enforcement of laws that already exist--through no fault of their own.

#2) Police powers...hmmm...it seems that the only real "power" that a cop has is to temporarily take away a citizens freedom by making an arrest...if they have a reason to believe that the citizen has broken a law...so to take away with a cops ability to make an arrest is an option...but then who would be the ones to arrest lawbreakers? (again--see #1 to see who is responsible for police powers).

#3) It is funny how you assume that cops were the high school nerds and/or losers...I am sure some were and now they feel some misguided pride in something stupid like a badge or uniform...but that might be a really tiny percentage of officers. But you can hang on to that stereotype if it makes you feel superior to a group you already hate. Whatever works for you.

#4) I can tell you how often I have run across the exact opposite...of these Rambo types...
Just humble guys with families who are just trying to make a living by doing their jobs and going home just like anyone else.

Is a priest who abuses a child any less of a loser?
A politician who misuses his power for his own agenda?
A doctor who takes money from drug companies to endorse a drug that will actually harm his patients?

A teacher seducing a student?

Are any of these "professionals" that abuse their position any higher and/or reputable than a dirty cop?

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-08-2011, 08:45 PM
No, they're not, and they all get reprimanded for their actions. Cops these days basically can abuse their power and get away with it.

symple19
06-08-2011, 08:47 PM
I would add that the justice system, via ridiculous fines and other stupid fees for various low level crime, has become a money-making enterprise for every single state/local/Federal policing agency.

Have you ever heard of tickets or parking fines going down in price? Therefor, these pigs have quotas and other pressures on them to arrest people that go beyond the public good. Money corrupts, in this particular realm far more than most others, IMO.

Add in special interest groups, like prison guard unions and the like, and what you get is more status-quo, more prisons, more money needed to run them. Which of course trickles down to the fees and fines we pay.

But there just isn't any money in reform, now is there? Therein lies the crux of the problem. And when we keep electing the same morons to enforce the status-quo and cater to special interests, we get more of the same, or in many cases, a worsening of the situation

This country is fucked

silverblk mystix
06-08-2011, 08:48 PM
No, they're not, and they all get reprimanded for their actions. Cops these days basically can abuse their power and get away with it.

Generalization.

In any profession...people get away with shit.

In any profession...people try to get away with shit --but get busted and get fired, arrested, humiliated, etc...

In any police dept...you have people get caught in improprieties and have their careers ruined.

No exceptions.

symple19
I met him in person he was a cool vato. I do know Jim50c lent him cash to help pay for school books and he bought a nice guitar and posted it on his myspace page and when Jim50 found out the drama was epic. This topic reminded me of that event do a search.

my apologies, then

MannyIsGod
Well I can't fix it now. Change it Wells Fargo for me.

All my loans are with Sallie Mae. I will be paying them until I die.

Are you paying for grad school?

baseline bum
06-08-2011, 08:49 PM
Police operations across the country have basically been commercialized :lol. I'm pretty sure cops (at least in Tucson) have a monthly ticket quota they need to reach, and I think this because at the end of every month there are cops on every street hiding behind a tree on a motorcycle to small for their donut eating asses.

Could be worse I guess. I doubt Tuscon has as many members of the Piru Bloods as the LAPD for example, so there are probably less assassins in that force.

symple19
06-08-2011, 08:52 PM

beat me to it

silverblk mystix
06-08-2011, 08:56 PM
I would add that the justice system, via ridiculous fines and other stupid fees for various low level crime, has become a money-making enterprise for every single state/local/Federal policing agency.

Have you ever heard of tickets or parking fines going down in price? Therefor, these pigs have quotas and other pressures on them to arrest people that go beyond the public good. Money corrupts, in this particular realm far more than most others, IMO.

Add in special interest groups, like prison guard unions and the like, and what you get is more status-quo, more prisons, more money needed to run them. Which of course trickles down to the fees and fines we pay.

But there just isn't any money in reform, now is there? Therein lies the crux of the problem. And when we keep electing the same morons to enforce the status-quo and cater to special interests, we get more of the same, or in many cases, a worsening of the situation

This country is fucked

And this is cops fault? (the lowest form of human beings--in your opinion)

Explain this.

I haven't had a speeding or parking ticket in over...geez 30 years...I love cars...I love to drive fast....I wish I was above the law and could break it anytime---and then blame the cops....but I can't...

It sucks...but I decided to not drive fast...to not park in areas I am not supposed to park,etc...

When I have gotten pulled over...I turned on my dome light...put both hands on the steering wheel so the officer could see them and did not make any sudden moves or disrespect the officer in any way...

I also told him he got me (if I was speeding---I told him you got me...thanks for pulling me over--who knows , maybe you just saved my life)...

every single time...I was let go with a warning...

when I did get a ticket and the cop was a real asshole...I just shrugged it off...told myself the officer was an asshole ( as are a lot of human beings in many other professions) paid my fine or took a traffic class...and continued on with my life...

symple19
06-08-2011, 09:08 PM
Is a priest who abuses a child any less of a loser? No, worse...another reason organized religion is evil.

A politician who misuses his power for his own agenda?yes, politicians don't kick down doors, beat people up and throw people in jail, at least directly (not a big gap 'tween the two, however)

A doctor who takes money from drug companies to endorse a drug that will actually harm his patients?yes, see above

A teacher seducing a student? This depends on too many factors for me to even get into, but in a nutshell...yes

Are any of these "professionals" that abuse their position any higher and/or reputable than a dirty cop?

yes x's a billion

and to even compare doctors/teachers to cops is fucking ridiculous. Let me put it like this... Have I ever had a bad experience with a doctor/teacher, or know anyone who has (in that it directly affected their well-being or freedoms?) No, not even close

Have I personally seen dirty cops doing things that aren't legal? Yes, a lot. And I know countless other people who have similar stories. Illegal raids on bad warrants, drugs disappearing come trial time, an avalanche of traffic violations, etc. I've even had a DUI thrown out because the asst DA called the traffic stop "unconscionable". My step-brother has smoked crack with cops. My buddy got arrested for possession of MJ (he had 12 grams of hydro) and when the hearing came up in court they only accused him of possessing 2 grams. He got a fucking year on a second offense (the first was a curfew violation) I could go on...

So if you want to fellate cops and empower their draconian stranglehold on us, go ahead.

Drachen
06-08-2011, 09:25 PM

This country is fucked

Did you know that the prison population (at least in texas) is paridoxically going down? In fact, there are more than a few prisons here in texas that are on the verge of closing (or have already closed) due to lack of inmates. Apparently our increasingly liberal probation and parole guidelines as well as an increasing use of drug treatment diversion is the culprit.

I am not making an argument here, just some interesting info.

Drachen
06-08-2011, 09:36 PM
No, worse...another reason organized religion is evil.
yes, politicians don't kick down doors, beat people up and throw people in jail, at least directly (not a big gap 'tween the two, however)
yes, see above

This depends on too many factors for me to even get into, but in a nutshell...yes

yes x's a billion

and to even compare doctors/teachers to cops is fucking ridiculous. Let me put it like this... Have I ever had a bad experience with a doctor/teacher, or know anyone who has (in that it directly affected their well-being or freedoms?) No, not even close

Have I personally seen dirty cops doing things that aren't legal? Yes, a lot. And I know countless other people who have similar stories. Illegal raids on bad warrants, drugs disappearing come trial time, an avalanche of traffic violations, etc. I've even had a DUI thrown out because the asst DA called the traffic stop "unconscionable". My step-brother has smoked crack with cops. My buddy got arrested for possession of MJ (he had 12 grams of hydro) and when the hearing came up in court they only accused him of possessing 2 grams. He got a fucking year on a second offense (the first was a curfew violation) I could go on...

So if you want to fellate cops and empower their draconian stranglehold on us, go ahead.

Are you serious? Any time (save one) that I have been pulled over it has been because I have done something wrong. The one time that I wasn't was thrown out of court. That cop was an asshole. Absolutely.

I have watched with my own eyes a cop in full uniform do a rail of ice off of his kitchen table through his window. He was a bad cop.

However none of this matters when it comes to me. A cop can be dirty as hell and bust me for doing something wrong and doesn't take away from the fact that I was doing something wrong. Just because they are being hypocritical doesn't allow me to be hypocritical (in my mind anyway). You know what? When I quit blaming bad luck for any of my problems was the exact moment that I didn't have any more of those types of problems. Personal responsibility, some people see it as a curse, I see it as a blessing.

silverblk mystix
06-08-2011, 09:40 PM
No, worse...another reason organized religion is evil.
yes, politicians don't kick down doors, beat people up and throw people in jail, at least directly (not a big gap 'tween the two, however)
yes, see above

This depends on too many factors for me to even get into, but in a nutshell...yes

yes x's a billion

Just a suggestion, but have you ever tried to stay on the right side of the law?

It appears that you put yourself in situations and associate with people who cannot or will not comply with the law...yet you are sure that Cops are the source of your misfortune.

Pretty obvious that if you never put yourself in these positions...you would have no stories of bad police behavior in your life.

Was it a cops fault that YOU were driving under the influence?

You judge cops--yet your STEP-BROTHER smokes crack...hello??? ding-ding???

Is your step brother really good or innocent because he smoked with a dirty cop drug-user?

If my step-brother told me he smoked crack...with anyone-let alone with a cop...I would dis-associate myself from my step-brother so fast it would make his head spin...but that is a choice....you obviously only see the cop smoking crack --part of that equation...

I only pointed out that bad cops are no worse than bad people in any other profession...I never defended any bad/dirty cops...so you can spin it any way you want...I was hoping for honest dialogue to try and understand these cops are the worst...blah...blah...comments that keep coming out here...

mouse
06-08-2011, 09:41 PM
my apologies, then

That doesn't mean online he's not a MMA loving, bandwagoning scrote-sniffer?

In person I get along with DizzG,Sequ,Chris Duel,Kori,TimVp,BigSnack,Joe Chalupa,DannyT,PakiDan, and others.... but once we get back online it's war!

That's what was so cool about the GTGs you could have a friendly beer with koriwhat as you rub lotion on his tats and once you get back to ST he's back to calling you an asshole. it was funny like that.

silverblk mystix
06-08-2011, 09:42 PM
Are you serious? Any time (save one) that I have been pulled over it has been because I have done something wrong. The one time that I wasn't was thrown out of court. That cop was an asshole. Absolutely.

I have watched with my own eyes a cop in full uniform do a rail of ice off of his kitchen table through his window. He was a bad cop.

However none of this matters when it comes to me. A cop can be dirty as hell and bust me for doing something wrong and doesn't take away from the fact that I was doing something wrong. Just because they are being hypocritical doesn't allow me to be hypocritical (in my mind anyway). You know what? When I quit blaming bad luck for any of my problems was the exact moment that I didn't have any more of those types of problems. Personal responsibility, some people see it as a curse, I see it as a blessing.

Amazing.

Somebody actually gets it. :toast

symple19
06-08-2011, 09:44 PM
That doesn't mean online he's not a MMA loving, bandwagoning scrote-sniffer?

In person I get along with DizzG,Sequ,Chris Duel,Kori,TimVp,BigSnack,Joe Chalupa,DannyT,PakiDan, and others.... but once we get back online it's war!

That's what was so cool about the GTGs you could have a friendly beer with koriwhat as you rub lotion on his tats and once you get back to ST he's back to calling you an asshole. it was funny like that.

ahh, in that case I reinstate my previous post. I thought he was a different person than who I was initially thinking about

symple19
06-08-2011, 09:45 PM
I have a clean record, and I'm done arguing with stupid people. good day

silverblk mystix
06-08-2011, 09:47 PM
I have a clean record, and I'm done arguing with stupid people. good day

I don't recall any arguments...or stupid people...good day.

symple19
06-08-2011, 09:49 PM
fuck, you guys are jumping to all sorts of conclusions based on the little bit of information I gave.

here we go...

silverblk mystix
06-08-2011, 09:51 PM

symple19
06-08-2011, 10:14 PM
Just a suggestion, but have you ever tried to stay on the right side of the law?

I have a clean record

It appears that you put yourself in situations and associate with people who cannot or will not comply with the law...yet you are sure that Cops are the source of your misfortune.

Many years ago, yes I did. some were family, whom I would never avoid because they have a drug problem. I'd help them in any way I could(legally), unlike you who would run and hide and leave them to fend for themselves. A sad thing

Pretty obvious that if you never put yourself in these positions...you would have no stories of bad police behavior in your life.

lol, that's bullshit. The only way I could avoid hearing bad things about cops would be to build a shack in the woods and bury my head in the dirt

Was it a cops fault that YOU were driving under the influence?

I wasn't under the influence and it was an illegal fucking stop. They had no reason to pull me over. I did 3 field sobriety tests. Alphabet backwards, the penlight test, and walk the line. I stumbled once while walking the line and that was the reason they arrested me. I was in the Army and it was a fucking federal gate-guard pig who pulled me over outside the NCO club because he said my taillight was out (it was a brand new car bought with money I made in Iraq). My platoon sergeant and my section chief were behind me when it happened, and testified on my behalf. The guy fabricated things on the police report as well, all leading to the dismissal

You judge cops--yet your STEP-BROTHER smokes crack...hello??? ding-ding???

A nonviolent person smoking crack is a problem for you, but not the cop (who was later fired) who has a direct responsibility to the public? Your fucking priorities are wayyyy out of whack

Is your step brother really good or innocent because he smoked with a dirty cop drug-user? No, not under the current fucked up legal system. If drugs were decriminalized, then yes, he is. The cop would still have to venture out and conduct his job, affecting the lives of others, unlike my SB

If my step-brother told me he smoked crack...with anyone-let alone with a cop...I would dis-associate myself from my step-brother so fast it would make his head spin...but that is a choice....you obviously only see the cop smoking crack --part of that equation... see above

I only pointed out that bad cops are no worse than bad people in any other profession...I never defended any bad/dirty cops...so you can spin it any way you want...I was hoping for honest dialogue to try and understand these cops are the worst...blah...blah...comments that keep coming out here...

And I pointed out how the others you brought up, with the exception of priests, are not as bad and why. You're just too stupid to get it. Your entire perception is that people are guilty until proven innocent.

ohhh, uh, well, if you associate with bad people then you're guilty too...blah blah blah

I'm really glad you live a fairy-tale life where everything goes well, authority figures are always right, and everything is black and white. It's not, and never will be.

symple19
06-08-2011, 10:29 PM

refer to my clean record statement. I haven't even had a traffic ticket since I was 20. I follow the law, retarded though it may be in many cases. I am specifically stating instances where I have witnessed or experienced the misuse of police power. Not to mention the innumerable articles and video that i've seen over the years. There is a worsening pattern, here. Yet, you jump to conclusions and start patronizing me. Speaks volumes

If we all just worry about ourselves without looking out for other people who are experiencing injustice, then we might as well all just give up.

DMC
06-08-2011, 10:46 PM

Were you speeding?

DMC
06-08-2011, 10:51 PM
Some of you (Symple) are generalizing from cherry picked videos you obviously searched for (confirmation bias), someone sent you who knows you hate cops (more confirmation bias) or some obscure, isolated incident.

I am not real fond of cops either, that's why I take matters into my own hands where my personal safety is concerned, and I don't speed. I don't feel like funding an organization of people who wanted to be in control of other people so bad that they actually paid for their own police academy training, and one that I don't agree with most of the time. It's one thing to become a cop because a cop is needed, but quite another to become one because you are a midget warlock on a power trip.

Leetonidas
06-08-2011, 11:26 PM
Some cops are assholes, some aren't. More often than not though, people in a position of power/authority tend to take advantage of it, absolutely. Most of them, even.

silverblk mystix
06-09-2011, 08:48 AM
Some cops are assholes, some aren't. More often than not though, people in a position of power/authority tend to take advantage of it, absolutely. Most of them, even.

Agree on this...and that was mostly my point...there are so many people in positions of (perceived) power who abuse it and hurt/harm others...

My main point was that cops are no better or worse than other professions...

TheInternets
06-09-2011, 09:02 AM
Agree on this...and that was mostly my point...there are so many people in positions of (perceived) power who abuse it and hurt/harm others...

Other professions don't have nearly the ability to take any or all of a person's civil liberties away on a whim.

silverblk mystix
06-09-2011, 09:16 AM
I have a clean record

Many years ago, yes I did. some were family, whom I would never avoid because they have a drug problem. I'd help them in any way I could(legally), unlike you who would run and hide and leave them to fend for themselves. A sad thing

lol, that's bullshit. The only way I could avoid hearing bad things about cops would be to build a shack in the woods and bury my head in the dirt

I wasn't under the influence and it was an illegal fucking stop. They had no reason to pull me over. I did 3 field sobriety tests. Alphabet backwards, the penlight test, and walk the line. I stumbled once while walking the line and that was the reason they arrested me. I was in the Army and it was a fucking federal gate-guard pig who pulled me over outside the NCO club because he said my taillight was out (it was a brand new car bought with money I made in Iraq). My platoon sergeant and my section chief were behind me when it happened, and testified on my behalf. The guy fabricated things on the police report as well, all leading to the dismissal

A nonviolent person smoking crack is a problem for you, but not the cop (who was later fired) who has a direct responsibility to the public? Your fucking priorities are wayyyy out of whack

No, not under the current fucked up legal system. If drugs were decriminalized, then yes, he is. The cop would still have to venture out and conduct his job, affecting the lives of others, unlike my SB

see above

And I pointed out how the others you brought up, with the exception of priests, are not as bad and why. You're just too stupid to get it. Your entire perception is that people are guilty until proven innocent.

ohhh, uh, well, if you associate with bad people then you're guilty too...blah blah blah

I'm really glad you live a fairy-tale life where everything goes well, authority figures are always right, and everything is black and white. It's not, and never will be.

#1) If you think that you can HELP people who are voluntarily doing illegal drugs...it seems that this is a fairy tale world in and of itself. Good luck in that fantasy...I would never run and hide-but I would definitely refer them to get some professional help-but I would not even bank on them actually trying to follow through on that. People who choose to destroy their lives in this manner-will only drag you or anyone down who tries to "rescue" them. Only living life and experiencing this can convince you, though...in the meantime ...keep trying to be the "savior."

#2) The saddest thing about your Army scenario here..is that you were actually in the military...and still referred to the MP as a "gate-guard pig"...this says a lot about what kind of a soldier you were and how much about respect-you actually learned. It seems that a fellow soldier would have had respect for another -doing his duty...but of course...this pattern of blaming others for your fuck-ups seems to be a life-long thing for you.

#3) I never said the crack smoking cop was ok...in fact I called him a dirty cop...but your step brother was no better or no worse than that cop...they both used illegal drugs-end of story.

#4)If a priest abuses someone in his church, or a doctor takes money from a drug company knowing that it will harm his patients --of which he has taken an oath to try and heal and serve..then there is no sane reason to think that they are better or worse than a dirty cop....both are pretty fucked up types of people....the fact that you can place cops lower--only shows your prejudice--nothing more.

#5) This fairy tale life is bullshit...the way to stay out of trouble is to make choices that don't put someone else in any position of power over you. If there is a law (even though you think it is stupid---hell---even if it IS actually a stupid law) you can choose to break it and give someone else power to arrest you...or you can NOT break it and never have any cop (dirty or not) having any power over you...it is only up to you---no-one else.

Finally, calling anyone stupid only shows that you are a person who likes to judge and name-call...congrats.

boutons_deux
06-09-2011, 12:22 PM
Dept. of Education SWAT Raid Update: Not for a Student Loan, DoE Says

Yesterday, the Depart of Education's office of inspector general executed a search warrant at Stockton California residence with the presence of local law enforcement authorities.

While it was reported in local media that the search was related to a defaulted student loan, that is incorrect. This is related to a criminal investigation. The Inspector General's Office does not execute search warrants for late loan payments.

Because this is an ongoing criminal investigation, we can't comment on the specifics of the case. We can say that the OIG's office conducts about 30-35 search warrants a year on issues such as bribery, fraud, and embezzlement of federal student aid funds.

All further questions on this issue should be directed to the Department of Education's Inspector General's Office.

A U.S. government official confirmed for News10 Wednesday morning federal agents with the Office of the Inspector General (OIG), not local S.W.A.T., served the search warrant. [...]

He went on to say OIG is a semi-independent branch of the U.S. Department of Education that executes warrants for criminal offenses such as student aid fraud and embezzlement of federal aid. [...]

The Stockton Police Department said it was asked by federal agents to provide one officer and one patrol car just for a police presence when carrying out the search warrant.

Police officers did not participate in breaking Wright's door, handcuffing him, or searching his home.

http://reason.com/blog/2011/06/08/dept-of-education-swat-team-up

DMC
06-09-2011, 02:28 PM
There's a difference between a drunk driver and a drunk passenger. The cop on drugs is a drunk driver, he's given power of authority over civilians. The BIL who's on drugs is akin to a drunk passenger. He's not out there arresting the cop, he has no authority. With power comes responsibility.

AmericanPsycho
06-09-2011, 03:13 PM
Spiderman's uncle was a wise man.

MannyIsGod
06-09-2011, 03:32 PM

Pretty stupid position. Other positions don't necessarily attract people who need authority or find it attractive for various reasons the way being a cop does.

silverblk mystix
06-09-2011, 03:52 PM
Pretty stupid position. Other positions don't necessarily attract people who need authority or find it attractive for various reasons the way being a cop does.

What does this have to do with abusing your authority?

If you are in a position of authority and you abuse that authority and in the process of doing so, you harm others... how does this make a cop any worse than any other profession?

It doesn't.

MannyIsGod
06-09-2011, 04:07 PM
Cops are more likely to abuse their authority due to the type of people they attract. There's no doubt that in every profession you can find individuals who abuse authority but there two big differences is that many of those professions don't impact people nearly as badly as a bad cop will and most of those professions will have a far smaller number of offenders due to the personality types they pull in.

To use the example you did, there are a HANDFUL of teachers who have abused a child but you'd be hard pressed to find a police department in this country that hasn't had issues with police brutality.

silverblk mystix
06-09-2011, 04:21 PM
Cops are more likely to abuse their authority due to the type of people they attract. There's no doubt that in every profession you can find individuals who abuse authority but there two big differences is that many of those professions don't impact people nearly as badly as a bad cop will and most of those professions will have a far smaller number of offenders due to the personality types they pull in.

To use the example you did, there are a HANDFUL of teachers who have abused a child but you'd be hard pressed to find a police department in this country that hasn't had issues with police brutality.

This is nonsense...or made-up shit...or at the very least, just your opinion.

If a person identifies with a label (such as lawyer,doctor,etc...) and they believe that this label is who they are, this is a person that can go astray and abuse their power.
If a doctor believes he is some great success story and thinks that being a doctor is a great achievement and therefore places himself over other people...he is more likely to abuse his power to hurt others. Any person in any position of power or influence can cross the line. The fact that this board posts articles and videos of dirty cop behavior doesn't automatically mean that cops are the only ones who cross the line.

The types of people that police depts attract? WTF does that mean? Any profession attracts people of all kinds...please don't try to say that one profession has a monopoly on a certain kind of person. This is just sheer bias on your part for your own personal reasons having nothing to do with facts.

cantthinkofanything
06-09-2011, 04:32 PM

If a person identifies with a label (such as lawyer,doctor,etc...) and they believe that this label is who they are, this is a person that can go astray and abuse their power.
If a doctor believes he is some great success story and thinks that being a doctor is a great achievement and therefore places himself over other people...he is more likely to abuse his power to hurt others. Any person in any position of power or influence can cross the line. The fact that this board posts articles and videos of dirty cop behavior doesn't automatically mean that cops are the only ones who cross the line.

The types of people that police depts attract? WTF does that mean? Any profession attracts people of all kinds...please don't try to say that one profession has a monopoly on a certain kind of person. This is just sheer bias on your part for your own personal reasons having nothing to do with facts.

In general, being a policeman doesn't require the same intelligence as being a doctor, or professor, or even a lawyer. It's a job that someone with below average intelligence can get. So it will attract a different kind of person than other jobs. It's also a job for those that aren't motivated enough to go through college can get by going through a short police academy training program. Not saying all cops are dumb and unmotivated. But when you compare it to other degreed professions, they should fall in the less intelligent, less motivated range. And any that are intelligent and motivated will quickly move up to higher paying ranks and out of the group of the uniformed thugs.

silverblk mystix
06-09-2011, 04:43 PM
In general, being a policeman doesn't require the same intelligence as being a doctor, or professor, or even a lawyer. It's a job that someone with below average intelligence can get. So it will attract a different kind of person than other jobs. It's also a job for those that aren't motivated enough to go through college can get by going through a short police academy training program. Not saying all cops are dumb and unmotivated. But when you compare it to other degreed professions, they should fall in the less intelligent, less motivated range. And any that are intelligent and motivated will quickly move up to higher paying ranks and out of the group of the uniformed thugs.

This is pure speculation. So intelligence is the main factor. If you are already biased against cops this would make sense.

Any profession has people that are intelligent and people that are dumb as a box of rocks. There are people who work somewhere because they have a love for certain things that a particular job entails. Any doctor or lawyer or professor or cop has a myriad of reasons for doing what they do and for choosing to pursue that particular profession.

cantthinkofanything
06-09-2011, 04:53 PM
This is pure speculation. So intelligence is the main factor. If you are already biased against cops this would make sense.

Any profession has people that are intelligent and people that are dumb as a box of rocks. There are people who work somewhere because they have a love for certain things that a particular job entails. Any doctor or lawyer or professor or cop has a myriad of reasons for doing what they do and for choosing to pursue that particular profession.

I'm not biased against cops regardless of how my post sounded. And
I don't have any proof so I guess I am speculating. But it's not unsound thinking. The intelligence required to be a physician is much higher than that of being a policeman. So, you're going to find that doctors as a whole are smarter than policeman.

RandomGuy
06-09-2011, 04:56 PM

News10/KXTV

I wouldn't want an apology for that. I would settle for nothing less than low seven figures, and maybe somebody's head on a stick.

silverblk mystix
06-09-2011, 05:02 PM
I'm not biased against cops regardless of how my post sounded. And
I don't have any proof so I guess I am speculating. But it's not unsound thinking. The intelligence required to be a physician is much higher than that of being a policeman. So, you're going to find that doctors as a whole are smarter than policeman.

Doctors in general are probably smarter than your avg cop. Sounds reasonable.

Dirty cops vs. dirty ________ are both not very smart. That seems obvious to me.

RandomGuy
06-09-2011, 05:07 PM
Dept. of Education SWAT Raid Update: Not for a Student Loan, DoE Says

Yesterday, the Depart of Education's office of inspector general executed a search warrant at Stockton California residence with the presence of local law enforcement authorities.

While it was reported in local media that the search was related to a defaulted student loan, that is incorrect. This is related to a criminal investigation. The Inspector General's Office does not execute search warrants for late loan payments.

Because this is an ongoing criminal investigation, we can't comment on the specifics of the case. We can say that the OIG's office conducts about 30-35 search warrants a year on issues such as bribery, fraud, and embezzlement of federal student aid funds.

All further questions on this issue should be directed to the Department of Education's Inspector General's Office.

A U.S. government official confirmed for News10 Wednesday morning federal agents with the Office of the Inspector General (OIG), not local S.W.A.T., served the search warrant. [...]

He went on to say OIG is a semi-independent branch of the U.S. Department of Education that executes warrants for criminal offenses such as student aid fraud and embezzlement of federal aid. [...]

The Stockton Police Department said it was asked by federal agents to provide one officer and one patrol car just for a police presence when carrying out the search warrant.

Police officers did not participate in breaking Wright's door, handcuffing him, or searching his home.

http://reason.com/blog/2011/06/08/dept-of-education-swat-team-up

I am not really all that surprised that there is more to it. These things always turn out to be a bit more complex than the first "rush to get the story out there" reports.

If it was only student loans I don't see even the most psychotic supervisor thinking that a full on home invasion is warranted.

Give it a few days and maybe we can get a bit closer to what really went down, rather than relying on one or two hurried news items.

cantthinkofanything
06-09-2011, 05:10 PM
Doctors in general are probably smarter than your avg cop. Sounds reasonable.

Dirty cops vs. dirty ________ are both not very smart. That seems obvious to me.

I don't even know where this was supposed to go. I think I was making the point (which I still believe to be true but don't have the motivation to lay it out) that employment as a policman will attract a different kind of person than that of a doctor. Or priest or whatever. But anyway, we agree that doctors are smarter than policeman, as a group.

And I'm pretty sure that there are countless studies that link lower intelligence with a higher proclivity to violence.

MannyIsGod
06-09-2011, 05:39 PM

Its fact. Look up a little something called Myers Briggs.

I don't know what to tell you if you think all professions are made up equally of people with the same type of personalities. That simply isn't the case. Moder day recruiters would tell that is completely false and human resources departments of many companies conduct personality tests when hiring due to this very fact.

Also, I never said anything about a monopoly on a single personality for any given profession. There's a reason I used the words "more likely".

I'm sorry you don't agree with documented fact and you can write it off if you'd like but I'll maintain that is a stupid viewpoint. Don't take my word for it, do some research and then tell me its just my opinion.

MannyIsGod
06-09-2011, 05:43 PM

This is just more ridiculousness. You don't pass the bar or get through medical school by being "dumb as a box of rocks".

MannyIsGod
06-09-2011, 05:46 PM
I can't believe I'm having to justify that the law enforcement profession interests different types of people than say being an artist. No wonder SB can't understand simple movies. The dude can't understand obvious parts of the real world.

silverblk mystix
06-09-2011, 06:54 PM
This is just more ridiculousness. You don't pass the bar or get through medical school by being "dumb as a box of rocks".

We would have to go through a lot of wasted time to begin to argue what constitutes "intelligence" and "smart" "dumb" , etc...

Book smart vs. intelligence vs. street smart vs. smart on a written test, blah blah...

I agreed that --in general-- one could assume that a doctor is smarter than your avg cop -- but that would not account for the genius cop or the avg to dumb doctor who was grandfathered through school and had a lot of influence $$$ in his life.

But you can assume anything you want...the only thing that I said and you can't argue with is that if you are dirty...it does not matter which profession you belong to...dirty is dirty ...and no profession is "more" dirty than another.

You chose to take the argument to "types" of people that a profession "attracts"...which is another way of sayin' you have a prejudiced opinion already.

There are plenty of people that can pass the bar and or get through med school and still not be the sharpest tool in the shed...but what exactly does this have to do with a person who abuses their authority...you can be the most intelligent "professional" in the world and break the law just as easily as any other idiot.

silverblk mystix
06-09-2011, 06:57 PM
I can't believe I'm having to justify that the law enforcement profession interests different types of people than say being an artist. No wonder SB can't understand simple movies. The dude can't understand obvious parts of the real world.

You are speaking to others in this thread to...?

Drum up support to make you feel like ...?

When you get to see the real world...apart from your books ..and your theories...

then maybe you will begin to see what is there instead of what you were trained to see.

boutons_deux
06-09-2011, 07:04 PM
"If it was only student loans I don't see even the most psychotic supervisor thinking that a full on home invasion is warranted."

Even if it were non-violent criminal offense, a SWAT team breaking in and hauling away, not the suspect, but the ex-partner in front of the kids is never necessary.

MannyIsGod
06-09-2011, 07:38 PM
First its about facts and now its about anecdotes from the "real world'. Unreal. I guess you meant facts as you want them to be but not actual facts. I guess the world where most recruiting is done off of personality types isn't the real world. I guess the world where there is a shit ton of police brutality isn't the real world.

I'll tell you whats the real world, SB. The one full of stupid old fucks without a clue like you. :toast

symple19
06-09-2011, 07:48 PM
I'll tell you whats the real world, SB. The one full of stupid old fucks without a clue like you. :toast

:lmao

silverblk mystix
06-09-2011, 08:04 PM
First its about facts and now its about anecdotes from the "real world'. Unreal. I guess you meant facts as you want them to be but not actual facts. I guess the world where most recruiting is done off of personality types isn't the real world. I guess the world where there is a shit ton of police brutality isn't the real world.

Showing what a dumb little shit you are with your insults...nothing new...

Blake
06-09-2011, 09:19 PM
Showing what a dumb little shit you are with your insults...nothing new...

his insults were better than yours, tbh

silverblk mystix
06-09-2011, 09:20 PM
his insults were better than yours, tbh

suck him off blake...you little pussy...suck each other off.

Blake
06-09-2011, 09:23 PM
suck him off blake...you little pussy...suck each other off.

that insult is crofl

:lmao

MannyIsGod
06-09-2011, 09:56 PM
You damn kids get off my lawn!

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-09-2011, 10:05 PM
silverblk mystix is why post-birth contraception should be legalized

silverblk mystix
06-10-2011, 12:57 AM
says the guy who gets his panties twisted because someone texts during a movie...

chunticakes
06-10-2011, 04:22 AM
lol pig sympathizer.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-10-2011, 07:39 AM
says the guy who gets his panties twisted because someone texts during a movie...
:lmao what? Point out where I got mad about someone texting during a movie.

silverblk mystix
06-10-2011, 07:56 AM
:lmao what? Point out where I got mad about someone texting during a movie.

not you dumb shit...

that fat-headed pig-faced manny is gay

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-10-2011, 08:33 AM
lol pig sympathizer.
:lol

MannyIsGod
06-10-2011, 08:39 AM
In my day we used to have to walk to school barefoot and uphill both ways!

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-10-2011, 08:44 AM
I doubt silverblk mystix is some old guy, I think he was picked on throughout school like most cops are so now in his 20s he sympathizes with the cops who took the same abuse he did :lmao

silverblk mystix
06-10-2011, 08:57 AM
I doubt silverblk mystix is some old guy, I think he was picked on throughout school like most cops are so now in his 20s he sympathizes with the cops who took the same abuse he did :lmao

FYI...even though most of you are trolls/trolling...I have great respect for Doctors,Lawyers,Professors,Engineers,Police Officers,etc...and unlike most people I don't like to label them or stereotype them according to the latest trend or youtube video. Most are just people trying to make a living.

I also don't get the "pig" sympathizer thing...is this 1969 to use the word "pig?"...and yeah I would sympathize with ANY professional being unfairly slammed...I would also call out dirty cops with no problem..but then what fun would it be for you guys?

I would defend any professional that was slammed for no reason...it is pretty amusing to read the attitudes from anonymous posters who like to insult cops and think they know cops. I am sure everyone here imagines a patrol officer in a marked car or some SWAT team gung-ho guy...but there is a lot more to it than that.

Have your fun...

MannyIsGod
06-10-2011, 09:02 AM
Amadou Diallo's wallet was a deadly weapon!!!!!

silverblk mystix
06-10-2011, 09:10 AM
False assumptions...

Pretty amusing how you have tried to box me into some right wing fanatic-probably because you see only what you want to see...

I am pretty far---far left & liberal thinking in my views...

but carry on ...amuse yourself.

MannyIsGod
06-10-2011, 09:16 AM
I've been amusing myself for awhile now by making you dance like a monkey. :toast.

cantthinkofanything
06-10-2011, 09:39 AM
FYI...even though most of you are trolls/trolling...I have great respect for Doctors,Lawyers,Professors,Engineers,Police Officers,etc...and unlike most people I don't like to label them or stereotype them according to the latest trend or youtube video. Most are just people trying to make a living.

I also don't get the "pig" sympathizer thing...is this 1969 to use the word "pig?"...and yeah I would sympathize with ANY professional being unfairly slammed...I would also call out dirty cops with no problem..but then what fun would it be for you guys?

I would defend any professional that was slammed for no reason...it is pretty amusing to read the attitudes from anonymous posters who like to insult cops and think they know cops. I am sure everyone here imagines a patrol officer in a marked car or some SWAT team gung-ho guy...but there is a lot more to it than that.

Have your fun...

I think the real problem is that you don't seem to be able to back whatever bullshit you're posting. Then when you get called out on it, you start talking about "intelligence" vs "street smarts" and other mumbo jumbo that is so vague and insubstantial that there's isn't any thing to really grasp other than that you have no fucking clue what you're saying.

But the "suck each other off" comment is an instant classic. Very quotable.

silverblk mystix
06-10-2011, 09:53 AM
I think the real problem is that you don't seem to be able to back whatever bullshit you're posting. Then when you get called out on it, you start talking about "intelligence" vs "street smarts" and other mumbo jumbo that is so vague and insubstantial that there's isn't any thing to really grasp other than that you have no fucking clue what you're saying.

But the "suck each other off" comment is an instant classic. Very quotable.

Well, that seems to be kinda hard to do when all I stated at the beginning of this thread was that dirty is dirty--in any profession.
To me...it means what it means...no defending anyone...didn't even defend or sympathize with the cops in this SWAT team scenario...

To a troll...it means...whatever you want it to mean...and right away other trolls jump in "claiming" I defended or sympathized, blah...blah...

So I have nothing to defend...other posters brought the argument of what kind of people a profession attracts...but I never cared about that shit...I only said dirty is dirty...why would that need defending?

silverblk mystix
06-10-2011, 09:55 AM
I've been amusing myself for awhile now by making you dance like a monkey. :toast.

When you posted a thread about a road trip....I was polite enough and respectful enough to not jump in and try to insult you or deride you in any way....

`nuff sed.

cantthinkofanything
06-10-2011, 09:58 AM
Well, that seems to be kinda hard to do when all I stated at the beginning of this thread was that dirty is dirty--in any profession.
To me...it means what it means...no defending anyone...didn't even defend or sympathize with the cops in this SWAT team scenario...

To a troll...it means...whatever you want it to mean...and right away other trolls jump in "claiming" I defended or sympathized, blah...blah...

So I have nothing to defend...other posters brought the argument of what kind of people a profession attracts...but I never cared about that shit...I only said dirty is dirty...why would that need defending?

No, you said a bunch of other shit too. I'm not going to go back and pick through all of it because it would honestly take too long.

TBH, I think you might just be a brilliant troll.

MannyIsGod
06-10-2011, 10:02 AM
When you posted a thread about a road trip....I was polite enough and respectful enough to not jump in and try to insult you or deride you in any way....

`nuff sed.

You're more than free to go in there and post anything you'd like. If you try to troll me, I'll likely just ignore it. I may look like a monkey, but you're the one who dances as soon as I start playing the toon.

Dance monkey, dance!

DMC
06-10-2011, 12:19 PM
How unbeavable this thread turned into petty bickering and insults. Very rare.

ChumpDumper
06-11-2011, 03:30 PM
Weird seeing boutons act as a counterweight to inflamed rhetoric.