PDA

View Full Version : KocK-Funded AFP Dirty Tricks Group Papers Detroit Homes With Fake Eviction Notices

boutons_deux
06-08-2011, 12:15 PM
The state director of the conservative group Americans for Prosperity offered no apologies today for papering homes in Detroit’s Delray district Monday with fake eviction notices.

Bearing the words “Eviction Notice” in large type, the bogus notices told homeowners their properties could be taken by the Michigan Department of Transportation to make way for the New International Trade Crossing bridge project.

http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/political-animal/2011_06/fake_eviction_notices_seriousl030108.php

Wild Cobra
06-08-2011, 05:22 PM
Well, Koch doesn't fund these people, and they are a spin off of the Tea Party movement. I couldn't say if they are real, or just a profit aimed organization using the name.

Now, is this proposed bridge going through this neighborhood?

Still, posting paper ads on peoples doorsteps? If I complained nationally every time a liberal cause plastered my door with some real or false claim...

Bouton...

Give this shit a break, that is unless you are going to be balanced about it.

coyotes_geek
06-08-2011, 05:25 PM
WC telling the boutons-bot to be balanced about things. Nice.

boutons_deux
06-08-2011, 08:28 PM
"Americans for Prosperity (AFP) is a group fronting special interests started by oil billionaire David Koch and Richard Fink (a member of the board of directors of Koch Industries). AFP has been accused of funding astroturf operations but also has been fueling the "Tea Party" efforts."

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Americans_for_Prosperity

========

Glenn Beck Claims Koch-Backed Americans For Prosperity Is Part Of The Progressive Conspiracy :lol

http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2011/06/08/240389/glenn-beck-afp-progressive/

========

KocK Bros fund both AFP and tea baggers. That's why you NEVER hear any attacking the oilcos (Kock's industry)

How many legal-looking notices have libtards stuck on WC's door claiming to eviction or other catastrophic situations?

Wild Cobra
06-08-2011, 08:58 PM
So what. The Koch brothers donated money to Americans for Prosperity.

Now the question that never goes away and shouldn't be assumed. Are they donating money to a cause they believe in, or are they buying leverage?

Do I always make a list of who the likes of Geroge Soros gives money too? maybe I should. I assume people already know how deep his fingers are into American politicians. It's clear that George buys leverage.

unlike you, I traced the "source articles" used in SourceWatch. No proof, just conjecture.

OMG...

The New Yorker... Guardian... NYTimes... leftist publication, as sources...

With the name SourceWatch, shouldn't they use something better? Maybe the source, instead of what leftist journalists say?

ElNono
06-08-2011, 11:29 PM
In other words...

When Soros gives money he's clearly buying leverage.
When the Koch Bros give money it's because they believe in the cause.

And we should take your word for it.

ElNono
06-08-2011, 11:32 PM
Forgot to add...
We're all stupid and buy the leftist propaganda.

You've been sounding like the red team boutons for a while now.

Wild Cobra
06-09-2011, 12:00 AM
In other words...

When Soros gives money he's clearly buying leverage.
When the Koch Bros give money it's because they believe in the cause.

And we should take your word for it.
No. Please don't take my word for it. Soros admits to wanting to shape American politics. I fully endorse that you research both rather than take my word, or others.

ElNono
06-09-2011, 01:10 AM
No. Please don't take my word for it. Soros admits to wanting to shape American politics. I fully endorse that you research both rather than take my word, or others.

:lol What sources do you suggest I use for my research?

What do you suspect I'm going to conclude after reading that they've donated over $100 million strictly to right wing organizations? :lol

That they're boy-scouts? :lol

Winehole23
06-09-2011, 03:38 AM
The point of policy foundations is to influence politics. Can we please move on?

Winehole23
06-09-2011, 03:45 AM
You hitting that good shit, WC? Got dam. :rollin