PDA

View Full Version : Friend kills Friend over NBA Finals Game 1

InRareForm
06-09-2011, 12:13 AM
http://www.sportsgrid.com/nba/a-man-is-arrested-for-killing-his-friend-during-nba-finals-and-the-saddest-mugshot-ever-is-taken/

JamStone
06-09-2011, 12:19 AM
"I have a better chance throwing this knife in your chest and killing you than LeBron closing this game out."

Venti Quattro
06-09-2011, 12:20 AM
:lmao I won't be surprised if these were two NBA Forum posters...

pass1st
06-09-2011, 12:26 AM
Just goes to show you how serious this game is

BlackSwordsMan
06-09-2011, 12:41 AM
Monkey killing monkey killing monkey
Over pieces of the ground.
Silly monkeys give them thumbs,
They forge a blade,
And where there's one
they're bound to divide it,
Right in two.

Kai
06-09-2011, 12:45 AM
How would a knife be relevant to the argument about the NBA Finals?

BlackSwordsMan
06-09-2011, 12:45 AM
how deep can it go in dirk's vagina

Sean Cagney
06-09-2011, 12:55 AM
Just goes to show you how serious this game is

BUT IT IS NOT THAT SERIOUS, not near this here.

Venti Quattro
06-09-2011, 01:23 AM
How would a knife be relevant to the argument about the NBA Finals?

the dagger

Sean Cagney
06-09-2011, 01:25 AM
the dagger

Yep the dagger in game one for Miami, but his dagger will send his ass to the pen and get daggers in his ass for years on end! His team lost and he lost that night, GOOD LORD wtf was he thinking over a fucking game?

What if his MAVS win it all too? He will be in there celebrating but thinking I killed my friend over that game one when we lost but now we won it all! What did that get him? LIFE.

ALVAREZ6
06-09-2011, 02:40 AM
lmao wow.

smart dude. :tu

rayjayjohnson
06-09-2011, 03:16 AM
fuck.

that actually is a fucking sad mugshot. poor fucker.

Venti Quattro
06-09-2011, 04:09 AM
Yep the dagger in game one for Miami, but his dagger will send his ass to the pen and get daggers in his ass for years on end! His team lost and he lost that night, GOOD LORD wtf was he thinking over a fucking game?

What if his MAVS win it all too? He will be in there celebrating but thinking I killed my friend over that game one when we lost but now we won it all! What did that get him? LIFE.

well apparently for this guy one dallas championship means more than his life. some people are carved in the head like that, just sad that somebody had to die.

Hooks
06-09-2011, 05:14 AM
Maybe it slipped out of his hand on accident, I always fuck around with my friends and pretend I'm going to throw stuff at them.

ElNono
06-09-2011, 08:10 AM
lol killed in Kansas city over a Dallas-Miami game...

DMC
06-09-2011, 10:57 AM
natural selection

dunkman
06-09-2011, 11:17 AM
Shit happens . . .

TampaDude
06-09-2011, 11:23 AM
Wow...that's pretty fucked up right there...two lives destroyed over a stupid basketball game...

Giuseppe
06-09-2011, 11:23 AM
I doubt he'll do any time. A manslaughter charge under these circumstances would probably result in supervised probation. If the cops had any decency he'd a been taken to the local hospital and put under sedation by a physician. But, it's great sport for law enforcement.

TampaDude
06-09-2011, 11:30 AM
I doubt he'll do any time. A manslaughter charge under these circumstances would probably result in supervised probation. If the cops had any decency he'd a been taken to the local hospital and put under sedation by a physician. But, it's great sport for law enforcement.

If he got a good lawyer, he might be able to convince a jury it was an accident. That mugshot tells it all...he was devastated by what happened.

BTW, pulling the knife out only makes the person bleed out faster. It's a common mistake and has probably killed a lot of people who would otherwise have survived. His friend might still be alive had he left the knife in, because it plugs the wound and slows the bleeding.

Giuseppe
06-09-2011, 11:35 AM
It reminds me of a "similar" case years ago in Lincoln, NE., where these two guys were getting ready for Halloween. The one was gonna be dressed as a "murder victim" replete with a long knife sticking out of his chest. He got a piece of plywood and tied it to his chest, put his shirt on then had his friend drive the knife thru his shirt & into the wood where it would lodge and look realistic.

The guy drove it too hard, it pierced his chest and killed him almost instantly.

TampaDude
06-09-2011, 11:39 AM
It reminds me of a "similar" case years ago in Lincoln, NE., where these two guys were getting ready for Halloween. The one was gonna be dressed as a "murder victim" replete with a long knife sticking out of his chest. He got a piece of plywood and tied it to his chest, put his shirt on then had his friend drive the knife thru his shirt & into the wood where it would lodge and look realistic.

The guy drove it too hard, it pierced his chest and killed him almost instantly.

Darwin strikes again.

DMC
06-09-2011, 01:10 PM
Darwin strikes again.
This.

Hey I have an idea, let's drive it into the board before you put the shirt on... and while the board isn't attached to your chest.

Stalin
06-09-2011, 03:44 PM
This.

Hey I have an idea, let's drive it into the board before you put the shirt on... and while the board isn't attached to your chest.

You think it might have workded better?

Chief Brody
06-09-2011, 03:54 PM
You think it might have workded better?

This guy can't beat the rap for one murder...you killed 20 million of your own and got away scot-free. What's the secret?

crc21209
06-09-2011, 05:03 PM
http://www.sportsgrid.com/nba/a-man-is-arrested-for-killing-his-friend-during-nba-finals-and-the-saddest-mugshot-ever-is-taken/

Damn.....