PDA

View Full Version : Alabama passes tough illegal-immigration law

symple19
06-09-2011, 04:41 PM
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_ALABAMA_IMMIGRATION_LAW?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2011-06-09-17-14-14

This shit has to stop

baseline bum
06-09-2011, 06:38 PM
It's illegal to give someone a ride in your car now? WTF? :rollin

boutons_deux
06-09-2011, 06:55 PM
southern red-states are more racist and stupider than non-southern red-states.

Is there any agriculture in AL? :)

ElNono
06-09-2011, 06:56 PM
Then you wonder why we have overpopulated prisons...

Spurminator
06-09-2011, 07:06 PM
Yet another shining example of small government conservatism.

symple19
06-09-2011, 07:08 PM
southern red-states are more racist and stupider than non-southern red-states.

Is there any agriculture in AL? :)

yes, but it's not as dependent on migrant labor like Georgia is, for instance. Cotton/soybeans/peanuts, just off the top of my head, although there is significant peach production in the eastern part of the state

I see where you were going, however

Winehole23
06-09-2011, 07:13 PM
southern red-states are more racist and stupider than non-southern red-states.Idaho?

Winehole23
06-09-2011, 07:15 PM
Utah and Wyoming, maybe?

Cuckolded Sissy
06-09-2011, 07:19 PM
and another state is tired of dealing with shit skinned Mestizos, I wonder why?

Winehole23
06-09-2011, 07:23 PM
Hiding behind a lame troll account, I wonder why?

Wild Cobra
06-09-2011, 09:56 PM
It's illegal to give someone a ride in your car now? WTF? :rollin
I doubt the legislation says that. I've looked up a few state laws recently, I'd say it's your turn.

Are you game to look up this new state legislation?

Wild Cobra
06-09-2011, 09:58 PM
yes, but it's not as dependent on migrant labor like Georgia is, for instance. Cotton/soybeans/peanuts, just off the top of my head, although there is significant peach production in the eastern part of the state

I see where you were going, however
When has migrant farm labor been made illegal?

Now I think it was as part of a deal that democrats backed out of in the 80's, but I'm not sure.

Anyone know for sure?

Wild Cobra
06-09-2011, 10:00 PM
That's OK, there are sanctuary cities across this nation that these people can relocate to. California has plenty of money to provide them social welfare.

CuckingFunt
06-09-2011, 10:17 PM
Kind of genius, really. Deny/discourage education to children who aren't legal citizens, making it even more difficult that it would otherwise be for them to find success (or to meet the requirements of a legal path to citizenship), and in ten or so years they'll hopefully fulfill every negative stereotype the right has of illegal immigrants and will serve to make the argument for their own deportation.

fyatuk
06-10-2011, 08:27 AM

Now I think it was as part of a deal that democrats backed out of in the 80's, but I'm not sure.

Anyone know for sure?

The article says it's illegal to knowingly give an illegal immigrant a ride.

I think this is it (Alabama legislature, SB256):

(3) Transport, or attempt to transport, or conspire to transport in this state an alien in furtherance of the illegal presence of the alien in the United States, knowingly, or in reckless disregard of the fact, that the alien has come to, entered, or remained in the United States in violation of federal law or any applicable state law. Nothing in this subdivision shall be construed to prevent a bona fide religious organization from transporting persons to and from church functions.

Capt Bringdown
06-10-2011, 09:11 AM
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/art/mlk/photogallery/1963-65/photo01.jpg

elbamba
06-10-2011, 10:40 AM
Section 13. (a) It shall be unlawful for a person to do any of the following:

(1) Conceal, harbor, or shield or attempt to conceal, harbor, or shield or conspire to conceal, harbor, or shield an alien from detection in any place in this state, including any building or any means of transportation, if the person knows or reasonably should have known that the alien has come to, has entered, or remains in the United States in violation of federal law or any applicable state law.

(2) Encourage or induce an alien to come to or reside in this state if the person knows or recklessly disregards the fact that such coming to, entering, or residing in this state is or will be in violation of federal law or any applicable state law.

(3) Transport, or attempt to transport, or conspire to transport in this state an alien in furtherance of the illegal presence of the alien in the United States, knowingly, or in reckless disregard of the fact, that the alien has come to, entered, or remained in the United States in violation of federal law or any applicable state law. Nothing in this subdivision shall be construed to prevent a bona fide religious organization from transporting persons to and from church functions. (This is an interesting exception)

(4) Enter into a rental agreement, as defined by Section 35-9A-141 of the Code of Alabama 1975, with an alien if the person knows or recklessly disregards the fact that the alien has come to, has entered, or remains in the United States in violation of federal law or any applicable state law.

(5) Otherwise knowingly facilitate or aid an alien unlawfully present in this state, including entering into commercial transactions with an unlawfully present alien. (Who even knows how broadly this can be interrpreted)

(b) Any person violating the provisions of this section is guilty of a Class A misdemeanor for each unlawfully present alien, the illegal presence of which in the United States and the State of Alabama, he or she is facilitating or is attempting to facilitate.

(c) A person violating the provisions of this section is guilty of a Class C felony when the violation involves 10 or more aliens, the illegal presence of which in the United States and the State of Alabama, he or she is facilitating or is attempting to facilitate.

(d) Notwithstanding any other law, a law enforcement agency may securely transport an alien whom the agency has received verification is unlawfully present in the United States and who is in the agency's custody to a state approved facility, to a federal facility in this state, or to any other point of transfer into federal custody that is outside the jurisdiction of the law enforcement agency. A law enforcement agency shall obtain judicial or executive authorization from the Governor before securely transporting an alien who is unlawfully present in the United States to a point of transfer that is outside this state.

(e) Notwithstanding any other law, any person acting in his or her official capacity as a first responder or protective services provider may harbor, shelter, move, or transport an unauthorized alien pursuant to state law.

coyotes_geek
06-10-2011, 11:06 AM
(1) Conceal, harbor, or shield or attempt to conceal, harbor, or shield or conspire to conceal, harbor, or shield an alien from detection in any place in this state, including any building or any means of transportation,

Well crap. I was hoping to import myself a yard guy through Alabama by using a rickshaw. So much for that idea.

baseline bum
06-10-2011, 11:07 AM
(5) Otherwise knowingly facilitate or aid an alien unlawfully present in this state, including entering into commercial transactions with an unlawfully present alien. (Who even knows how broadly this can be interrpreted)

So apparently if I see an illegal walking down the road, struggling from the heat because no one will give him a ride, I go to jail if I stop and hand him a Sprite.

jack sommerset
06-10-2011, 11:07 AM
Good law.

baseline bum
06-10-2011, 11:09 AM
Apparently I could also be in a lot of trouble if I buy a watermelon from the back of a guy's truck.

fyatuk
06-10-2011, 11:11 AM
So apparently if I see an illegal walking down the road, struggling from the heat because no one will give him a ride, I go to jail if I stop and hand him a Sprite.

If you know he's an illegal. And it's established you can use the standard banned methods (race, color, religion, accent, etc) to judge that, you have quite a bit of leeway if it's someone you've never seen before.

And it's a misdemeanor, so it'd probably be a small fine (and not worth pursuing on behalf of the state).

Trainwreck2100
06-10-2011, 11:12 AM

lol, giving someone struggling with heat a soda

coyotes_geek
06-10-2011, 11:12 AM

I haven't read the entire law yet, but I think you're supposed to shoot him.

jack sommerset
06-10-2011, 11:13 AM

If you know the whereabouts of an illegal, call the police.

baseline bum
06-10-2011, 11:13 AM
Does this mean I need to ask for a green card every time I buy a bacon-wrapped hotdog?

baseline bum
06-10-2011, 11:16 AM
If I tip my waiter in Alabama, does that mean I can be prosecuted?

baseline bum
06-10-2011, 11:20 AM
If I went out to dinner with a woman who wasn't a legal resident, would I be in trouble for picking up the check?

elbamba
06-10-2011, 11:25 AM
Good law.

Could you elaborate what exactly you like about the law.

elbamba
06-10-2011, 11:30 AM
So if there are 150,000 illegals in Alabama, and the state targets them all beginning July 1 anyone want to take a guess as to what that pretty little legal bill will cost. Detain them, hold them, prove that they are illegal before a court, hold them during appeals, turn them over to ICE...if ICE wants them, they can sit in another cell until they go before an Immigration judge, then they can sit in a cell until they go before the Board of Immigration Appeals, then they can appeal to the federal district court, then they can appeal to the cicuit court of appeals, then they can appeal to the US Supreme Court.

I am not saying that there is not a need for stricter immigration reform, but states passing stupid laws like this make no sense at all. Furthermore, it does nothing but waste taxpayer money in large amounts. Stupid and pointless and I do not see how this is the least bit fiscally responsible or plausible.

jack sommerset
06-10-2011, 11:30 AM
Could you elaborate what exactly you like about the law.

The first sentence of the article sold me on it

Alabama schools will soon have to check if students are in the country legally and people stopped for any reason could be arrested on suspicion of immigration violations under a sweeping law being called the nation's most restrictive against illegal immigration.

elbamba
06-10-2011, 11:34 AM
The first sentence of the article sold me on it

Alabama schools will soon have to check if students are in the country legally and people stopped for any reason could be arrested on suspicion of immigration violations under a sweeping law being called the nation's most restrictive against illegal immigration.

And you think that will hold up against established supreme court law Pyler v. Doe which established that children of illegal immigrants have the right to attend public schools? I guess it makes sense to check whether they are legal or not and then do absolutely nothing about it. Sounds like the current federal immigration law.

I think its great that police have the power to stop and arrest anyone they suspect could be an illegal immigrant. It will sure be a good time to be a civil rights attorney in Alabama. I can smell the 1983 and Bivons actions already.

TeyshaBlue
06-10-2011, 11:38 AM
Again, the state addresses the problem from the back end. Rather than looking at cause/effect, they just outlaw effect. http://www.audioandanarchy.com/images/smilies/fack.png

jack sommerset
06-10-2011, 11:40 AM
And you think that will hold up against established supreme court law Pyler v. Doe which established that children of illegal immigrants have the right to attend public schools? I guess it makes sense to check whether they are legal or not and then do absolutely nothing about it. Sounds like the current federal immigration law.

I think its great that police have the power to stop and arrest anyone they suspect could be an illegal immigrant. It will sure be a good time to be a civil rights attorney in Alabama. I can smell the 1983 and Bivons actions already.

Umm, I think it's a good law and if allowed to be carried out according to the law, illegals will flee the good state of Alabama and hopefully the US of A.

elbamba
06-10-2011, 11:44 AM
Umm, I think it's a good law and if allowed to be carried out according to the law, illegals will flee the good state of Alabama and hopefully the US of A.

So I have told you that the Supreme Court has already ruled on part of this law with a 1982 case. Do you still think that it is good to draft a law that has already been ruled unconstitutional? Are you okay with legislators, on the tax payers dime, drafting unconstitutional law? I would be pretty pissed if I was paying someone to draft a case I already know I have lost.

Wild Cobra
06-10-2011, 12:45 PM
The article says it's illegal to knowingly give an illegal immigrant a ride.

I think this is it (Alabama legislature, SB256):
(3) Transport, or attempt to transport, or conspire to transport in this state an alien in furtherance of the illegal presence of the alien in the United States, knowingly, or in reckless disregard of the fact, that the alien has come to, entered, or remained in the United States in violation of federal law or any applicable state law. Nothing in this subdivision shall be construed to prevent a bona fide religious organization from transporting persons to and from church functions.
Now I agree that isn't real clear, but I read it to mean you intend to help in the illegal status.

I would say that should be rewritten.

Wild Cobra
06-10-2011, 12:48 PM

Do you know he's illegal?

LnGrrrR
06-10-2011, 01:06 PM

It depends on what "reckless disregard" means. Does it mean you have to ask to see someone's papers/require ID when you give them a ride?

Wild Cobra
06-10-2011, 01:11 PM
It depends on what "reckless disregard" means. Does it mean you have to ask to see someone's papers/require ID when you give them a ride?
No, earlier in the legislation, it spells certain things out. Just finished skimming it.

SB256 (http://e-lobbyist.com/gaits/text/255492/255492.pdf)

LnGrrrR
06-10-2011, 01:24 PM
What page is that on WC?

Wild Cobra
06-10-2011, 01:28 PM
What page is that on WC?
LOL...

making me look again?

Wild Cobra
06-10-2011, 01:30 PM
Page 6 section 3-10. Presumes legal unless verified to be illegal.

baseline bum
06-10-2011, 01:32 PM

Let's say yes, as I notice his bullet wound from your rifle.

Wild Cobra
06-10-2011, 01:35 PM
Let's say yes, as I notice his bullet wound from your rifle.

What if I made a mistake? Besides. I have a difficult time believing you would believe me...

ChumpDumper
06-10-2011, 01:58 PM
What if I made a mistake? Besides. I have a difficult time believing you would believe me...You would be going to prison either way.

Oh, Gee!!
06-10-2011, 02:13 PM
Transport, or attempt to transport, or conspire to transport in this state an alien in furtherance of the illegal presence of the alien in the United States, knowingly, or in reckless disregard of the fact, that the alien has come to, entered, or remained in the United States in violation of federal law or any applicable state law.

if he's brown, turn around.

Sense
06-10-2011, 02:15 PM
What is going on with the US these days... wow.

Oh, Gee!!
06-10-2011, 02:15 PM
if english he cannot talk, make him walk

fyatuk
06-10-2011, 02:19 PM
Now I agree that isn't real clear, but I read it to mean you intend to help in the illegal status.

I would say that should be rewritten.

True, the intent is obviously aimed at people like coyotes, and not regular joes.

Agloco
06-10-2011, 03:20 PM
Do they not learn?

P8t8DCSP020

TeyshaBlue
06-10-2011, 04:12 PM
if english he cannot talk, make him walk

Channeling Johnny now?:lol http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzDTu96UuakWDQqueCAtSjdAiGztwxI OPa7HYpFSW3en78ty_oFQ

ElNono
06-10-2011, 06:06 PM
So if there are 150,000 illegals in Alabama, and the state targets them all beginning July 1 anyone want to take a guess as to what that pretty little legal bill will cost. Detain them, hold them, prove that they are illegal before a court, hold them during appeals, turn them over to ICE...if ICE wants them, they can sit in another cell until they go before an Immigration judge, then they can sit in a cell until they go before the Board of Immigration Appeals, then they can appeal to the federal district court, then they can appeal to the cicuit court of appeals, then they can appeal to the US Supreme Court.

I am not saying that there is not a need for stricter immigration reform, but states passing stupid laws like this make no sense at all. Furthermore, it does nothing but waste taxpayer money in large amounts. Stupid and pointless and I do not see how this is the least bit fiscally responsible or plausible.

And you didn't even touch the fact that we're already funding a federal agency to basically do exactly the same job...

LnGrrrR
06-10-2011, 07:21 PM
Page 6 section 3-10. Presumes legal unless verified to be illegal.

Thanks! Although according to the law, it seems that one might be liable if they don't ask for an ID.

10) LAWFUL PRESENCE or LAWFULLY PRESENT. A person
20 is presumed to have lawful presence and not to be an alien who
21 is unlawfully present in the United States or in the State of
22 Alabama. A person shall be regarded as an alien unlawfully
23 present in the United States if the person's unlawful
24 immigration status has been verified by the federal government
25 pursuant to 8 U.S.C. § 1373(c) or if the person does not
26 possess proof of self-identification in any of the following
27 forms:
Page 6
1 a. A valid, unexpired Alabama driver's license.
2 b. A valid, unexpired Alabama nondriver
3 identification card.
4 c. A valid tribal enrollment card or other form of
5 tribal identification.
6 d. Any valid United States federal, state, or local
7 government issued identification document if issued by an
8 entity that requires proof of lawful presence in the United
9 States before issuance.
10 e. A foreign passport with a United States Visa.
11 f. A foreign passport issued by a visa waiver
12 country with the corresponding entry stamp and duration of
13 stay annotation or an I-94W form.

So, if you don't ask for identification, or you ask and they don't produce it, then this law seems to say you could reasonably assume they were an illegal immigrant.

ElNono
06-10-2011, 09:25 PM
That's interesting... If you're a brown citizen and lost your wallet, go to jail...

I expect the DoJ to file a stay on this thing much like they did in Arizona...

Cuckolded Sissy
06-11-2011, 10:38 AM
What is going on with the US these days... wow.

whites are finally starting to wake up

ChuckD
06-11-2011, 12:13 PM

Anyone know for sure?

Please tell me you're not so stupid as to realize that "migrant worker" is just the old school term for illegal alien. Not too many Dietrichs, DuCheins, O'Neals, McDougalls or Joneses pulling potatoes out of the ground.

Wild Cobra
06-11-2011, 12:28 PM
Please tell me you're not so stupid as to realize that "migrant worker" is just the old school term for illegal alien. Not too many Dietrichs, DuCheins, O'Neals, McDougalls or Joneses pulling potatoes out of the ground.
Well, you obviously don't have the answers since you don't know migrant labor from Mexico was legal at one point. I think it still is, but I'm not sure.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-11-2011, 01:59 PM
:lmao does Alabama even have illegal immigrants?

boutons_deux
06-11-2011, 02:29 PM
USA has long history of brutally exploiting poor Central/South Americans

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bracero_Program

http://www.farmworkers.org/benglish.html

Oh, Gee!!
06-11-2011, 10:48 PM
Let's say I give a ride to some canadien who has overstayed his visa, will I be arrested for recklessly disregarding his immigration status? What if he speaks english and has fair skin? Does that absolve me?

Oh, Gee!!
06-11-2011, 10:50 PM
How will this law work short of profiling people based on skin color?

Wild Cobra
06-11-2011, 10:55 PM
How will this law work short of profiling people based on skin color?
Primarily at the employer level. With mandatory requirements of checking for a legal system, they will go look for work elsewhere, or take a chance if going to jail for ID theft.

Now I will say the law should not pass as written, because it can be twisted in ways not needed, and allow personal bias to take a role.

ChuckD
06-11-2011, 11:00 PM
Well, you obviously don't have the answers since you don't know migrant labor from Mexico was legal at one point. I think it still is, but I'm not sure.

No, it isn't and wasn't. People were just smarter then, and didn't care that they were filling jobs no one else wanted. It's almost impossible to get a visa for any kind of work in this country. They let a few thousand IT workers in to keep the wages down. If you compare the legal visa workers to the labor pool in this country, it would be a thimble full in an ocean.

Wild Cobra
06-11-2011, 11:02 PM
No, it isn't and wasn't. People were just smarter then, and didn't care that they were filling jobs no one else wanted. It's almost impossible to get a visa for any kind of work in this country. They let a few thousand IT workers in to keep the wages down. If you compare the legal visa workers to the labor pool in this country, it would be a thimble full in an ocean.
Yes it was. Boutons linked information of the Bracero Program, though it ended far earlier than I thought. I was under the impression that program existed into the 80's at least, but i was wrong. Maybe something else took its place.

ElNono
06-12-2011, 12:42 AM
Being a former H1B visa guy, I can tell you it was a bitch and a half to obtain it, and to actually keep it. Maybe because I didn't work for Microsoft or one of the big IT companies.
I don't think there's been a temporary, unqualified worker type of program for a long, long time.

ChuckD
06-12-2011, 09:52 AM
Yes it was. Boutons linked information of the Bracero Program, though it ended far earlier than I thought. I was under the impression that program existed into the 80's at least, but i was wrong. Maybe something else took its place.

Yeah, Coyotes.

Nature abhores a vacuum, and no one else wanted to do the work. Judging by GA, they still don't.

Winehole23
09-25-2012, 02:34 PM
Arizona's immigration laws have hurt its economy. The 2007 Legal Arizona Workers Act (LAWA) attempts to force unauthorized immigrants out of the workplace with employee regulations and employer sanctions. The 2010 Support Our Law Enforcement and Safe Neighborhoods Act (SB 1070) complements LAWA by granting local police new legal tools to enforce Arizona's immigration laws outside of the workplace.

LAWA's mandate of E-Verify, a federal electronic employee verification system, and the "business death penalty," which revokes business licenses for businesses that repeatedly hire unauthorized workers, raise the costs of hiring all employees and create regulatory uncertainty for employers. As a result, employers scale back legal hiring, move out of Arizona, or turn to the informal economy to eliminate a paper trail. SB 1070's enforcement policies outside of the workplace drove many unauthorized immigrants from the state, lowered the state's population, hobbled the labor market, accelerated residential property price declines, and exacerbated the Great Recession in Arizona.

LAWA, E-Verify, and the business death penalty are constitutional and are unlikely to be overturned; however the Supreme Court recently found that some sections of SB 1070 were preempted by federal power. States now considering Arizona-style immigration laws should realize that the laws also cause significant economic harm. States bear much of the cost of unauthorized immigration, but in Arizona's rush to find a state solution, it damaged its own economy.
http://www.cato.org/publications/policy-analysis/economic-case-against-arizonas-immigration-laws

mavs>spurs
09-25-2012, 02:49 PM
shut the fuck up be@ner lover

Homeland Security
09-25-2012, 03:06 PM
Since Hispanics, even illegal ones, assimilate more quickly, learn English more readily, and overall are more value-added than just about any other previous mass immigration group, I have struggled to come up with reasons why working-class Anglos hate them so much. This hatred has only accelerated over the past 30 years.

I think I have stumbled upon it.

Since about 1975, American-born Hispanics have been undergoing a Flynn effect, in which the average IQ of the group rises in response to increases in human development. When this happens to a minority in a developed country, the typical rise is about 15 points. So far, average U.S.-born Hispanic IQ has risen from 85 to 97. The response signal appears proportional. Basically they're on their way to 100 -- the same as Anglos.

Anglo society has stratified into a high-capability, upwardly-mobile class and a stagnant, low-capability class that is falling increasingly into poverty. The average IQ's of the group are about 108 and 90, respectively. The upper class occupies the white collar and professional jobs. The lower class competes for blue collar jobs.

No such stratification has occurred in the Hispanic community, and Hispanics remain underrepresented in the white collar and professional jobs. More high-capability Hispanics are left to compete for blue-collar jobs.

Therefore, the average IQ of a Hispanic seeking a blue-collar job is about 97 while the average IQ of an Anglo seeking the same job is 90.

I hypothesize that the underlying reason for working-class Anglo hostility against Hispanics is not because of illegals dragging the country down, but rather because of native-born Hispanics outcompeting the Anglos.

Discuss.

cantthinkofanything
09-25-2012, 03:13 PM
Since Hispanics, even illegal ones, assimilate more quickly, learn English more readily, and overall are more value-added than just about any other previous mass immigration group, I have struggled to come up with reasons why working-class Anglos hate them so much. This hatred has only accelerated over the past 30 years.

I think I have stumbled upon it.

Since about 1975, American-born Hispanics have been undergoing a Flynn effect, in which the average IQ of the group rises in response to increases in human development. When this happens to a minority in a developed country, the typical rise is about 15 points. So far, average U.S.-born Hispanic IQ has risen from 85 to 97. The response signal appears proportional. Basically they're on their way to 100 -- the same as Anglos.

Anglo society has stratified into a high-capability, upwardly-mobile class and a stagnant, low-capability class that is falling increasingly into poverty. The average IQ's of the group are about 108 and 90, respectively. The upper class occupies the white collar and professional jobs. The lower class competes for blue collar jobs.

No such stratification has occurred in the Hispanic community, and Hispanics remain underrepresented in the white collar and professional jobs. More high-capability Hispanics are left to compete for blue-collar jobs.

Therefore, the average IQ of a Hispanic seeking a blue-collar job is about 97 while the average IQ of an Anglo seeking the same job is 90.

I hypothesize that the underlying reason for working-class Anglo hostility against Hispanics is not because of illegals dragging the country down, but rather because of native-born Hispanics outcompeting the Anglos.

Discuss.

I hypothesize that it's because they fucking shit up.

mavs>spurs
09-25-2012, 03:47 PM
Since Hispanics, even illegal ones, assimilate more quickly

Ha, that's just it be@ners don't assimilate at all. They run together in packs and obnoxiously speak spanish in front of white people just to piss them off..they smell like shit and half of them are nothin but fuckin drunk ass win-O's. They don't respect the laws of the land, come here in mass working under the table and not paying taxes in many cases and bleed social services dry. Don't forget about the anchor babies, and the once peaceful quiet neighborhoods that have to listen to loud ass mariachi music 24/7. I've never worked a blue collar job in my life aside from putting myself through college and I still hate be@ners simply for what they are, your theory is false.

mavs>spurs
09-25-2012, 03:48 PM
I hypothesize that it's because they fucking shit up.

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad43/LascelleLegend/9760j4.gif

ElNono
09-25-2012, 03:52 PM
I thought the part on businesses moving out was interesting. In a way it's like outsourcing, companies will always go for the cheaper alternative to improve the bottom line. Another instance of prioritizing business over country.

Homeland Security
09-25-2012, 04:14 PM
Ha, that's just it be@ners don't assimilate at all. They run together in packs and obnoxiously speak spanish in front of white people just to piss them off..they smell like shit and half of them are nothin but fuckin drunk ass win-O's. They don't respect the laws of the land, come here in mass working under the table and not paying taxes in many cases and bleed social services dry. Don't forget about the anchor babies, and the once peaceful quiet neighborhoods that have to listen to loud ass mariachi music 24/7. I've never worked a blue collar job in my life aside from putting myself through college and I still hate be@ners simply for what they are, your theory is false.
In my experience, as the Industrious and Noble Latino American displaces the dissolute white-trash cousin-fucking, face-scab-picking, toothless cracker, dilapidated houses are restored, crumbling streets are repaired, overgrown vegetation is trimmed into attractive landscaping, crystal meth labs are replaced with cottage agriculture, depressing gray and white buildings are revitalized with color, the air is filled with the heavenly sounds of the trumpet and accordion, preservative-laden processed meats are replaced with innovative and ingenious culinary uses of bovine anatomy, and sickly skin tones are replaced with robust and healthy tones of olive and bronze. Dumb hick twang is replaced with a lilt and a syllable-timed prosody with superfluous sybillant vocalizations done away. Streets are filled with lots and lots, and lots, and lots and lots of children.

CosmicCowboy
09-25-2012, 04:19 PM
In my experience, as the Industrious and Noble Latino American displaces the dissolute white-trash cousin-fucking, face-scab-picking, toothless cracker, dilapidated houses are restored, crumbling streets are repaired, overgrown vegetation is trimmed into attractive landscaping, crystal meth labs are replaced with cottage agriculture, depressing gray and white buildings are revitalized with color, the air is filled with the heavenly sounds of the trumpet and accordion, preservative-laden processed meats are replaced with innovative and ingenious culinary uses of bovine anatomy, and sickly skin tones are replaced with robust and healthy tones of olive and bronze. Dumb hick twang is replaced with a lilt and a syllable-timed prosody with superfluous sybillant vocalizations done away. Streets are filled with lots and lots, and lots, and lots and lots of children.

:lmao

mavs>spurs
09-25-2012, 04:23 PM
that post is crofl worthy :lmao

Winehole23
09-26-2012, 08:48 AM
crofl's on you. it's already happening.

Homeland Security
09-26-2012, 09:24 AM
Latinos already have higher life expectancy than Anglos despite being poorer and having less access to health care.

Why? Genetics. It's the same reason that Knockout roses don't die from black spot: hybrid vigor. Mestizism has its benefits. While Latinos tend to get diabetes more often, the flip side is that they don't get most of the other European genetic disorders nearly as often.
Coeliac disease.
Peanut allergy.
Multiple sclerosis.
Etc., etc., etc.

Latinos already are catching up to Anglos in terms of IQ. The cultural hindrances are dissipating; it's only a matter of time. The community is approaching its Spenglerish Spring while the Anglo feels the chill of Winter.

And science tells us that by objective measure Latinos are genetically superior to Anglos.

So the Anglo faces a choice -- either extend white privilege to the Latino, or face eventual extermination. There can be no future Texas nationalism that is not at least partially Latino.