PDA

View Full Version : pooping your pants

Axe Murderer
06-09-2011, 05:50 PM
is it really that big a deal?

today i accidentally did it in class. i was trying to do a silent fart but a big piece just slipped out. my face went real red, and i think the girls around me knew it.

i was embarrassed

i told my bro afterward at lunch, and he said it's normal and not to worry about it. is it normal? should i worry about it?

Ace
06-09-2011, 06:00 PM
Bro it could be worse. I suffer from a condition called hyperhydrosis which basically means my sweat glands are like leaky faucets. I am 28 years old but I wear adult diapers (Depends?) so that the back of my pants doesn't have a streak of wetness down them. At first this was all I used them for --to cover up the stain of my butt sweat -- but over time I learned to enjoy wearing diapers for the other benefits they confer. I can pee in public. I can be speaking to somebody and I can literally pee my pants, and nobody has to know but me. There are very few things quite as stimulating as unloading my bladder into soft cottony absorbent material and letting my penis swim around in urine for a while before everything is absorbed. Yesterday I was talking to a woman I have a crush on and I peed myself, and it was the most erotic thing that ever happened to me. I tried pooping in them once but it was a horrible mess to clean up and it smelled bad :(

badfish22
06-09-2011, 06:01 PM
I always wonder what guest think the first time they visit the Forum and see shit like this.
Its gotta confuse the fuck outta em.

Giuseppe
06-09-2011, 06:06 PM
:lmao

Ghazi
06-09-2011, 06:06 PM
Giuseppe get on AIM!

hehateme
06-09-2011, 06:07 PM
I'm suprised axe...this sounds more like a thread, from that suburban white boy thug, tyson would make on an off night when his woman isn't getting raped in the club.

Giuseppe
06-09-2011, 06:07 PM
Giuseppe get on AIM!

I don't do AIM.

I do this.

It's my religion.

Ghazi
06-09-2011, 06:08 PM
I don't do AIM.

I do this.

It's my religion.

:p:

Ace
Sometimes when I poop, I use the shaping attachment from my old Play Doh fun set. I place it on my anus, and make poops in different shapes. There's nothing strange about that at all. I'm an American, living in America, and if I want to have poops shaped like stars, I have every right to. The founding fathers would have wanted it that way.

Creepn
Bro it could be worse. I suffer from a condition called hyperhydrosis which basically means my sweat glands are like leaky faucets. I am 28 years old but I wear adult diapers (Depends?) so that the back of my pants doesn't have a streak of wetness down them. At first this was all I used them for --to cover up the stain of my butt sweat -- but over time I learned to enjoy wearing diapers for the other benefits they confer. I can pee in public. I can be speaking to somebody and I can literally pee my pants, and nobody has to know but me. There are very few things quite as stimulating as unloading my bladder into soft cottony absorbent material and letting my penis swim around in urine for a while before everything is absorbed. Yesterday I was talking to a woman I have a crush on and I peed myself, and it was the most erotic thing that ever happened to me. I tried pooping in them once but it was a horrible mess to clean up and it smelled bad :(

w........t.......f ............ :rollin

dirk4mvp
06-09-2011, 06:18 PM
I don't do AIM.

I do this.

It's my religion.

ya know ya couldn't come up with them quick quips in real time as opposed to having time to think about it. ha, ha.

Cuckolded Sissy
06-09-2011, 07:15 PM
I shit my pants while sitting in traffic on 635 one day it was awful

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-09-2011, 07:19 PM
Sup, olded Sissy

Juggity
06-09-2011, 07:25 PM
Sometimes when I poop, I use the shaping attachment from my old Play Doh fun set. I place it on my anus, and make poops in different shapes. There's nothing strange about that at all. I'm an American, living in America, and if I want to have poops shaped like stars, I have every right to. The founding fathers would have wanted it that way.

Post of the year?

:lol

Giuseppe
06-09-2011, 07:40 PM
This. We all saw how badly culburn chokes in real time that one time he called the mono show.

BS. That SOB begged me to call. So I get a litany of shit concocted & that fucker cut me off.

I knew it was a mistake to call, and against my better judgment I did anyway.

Now look what happened.

Fuck.

BlackSwordsMan
06-09-2011, 07:46 PM
Ever swallow a load and week later gag it up? Its embarrassing when you have to explain to your parents what it is.

redzero
06-09-2011, 07:48 PM
Ever swallow a load and week later gag it up? Its embarrassing when you have to explain to your parents what it is.

Your posts never cease to amaze me.

Ace
06-09-2011, 08:07 PM
Post of the year?

:lol

I have a morning ritual that I need to share. I call it "the terminator". First I crouch down in the shower in the classic "naked terminator traveling through time" pose.

With my eyes closed I crouch there for a minute, visualizing either Arnold or the guy from the second movie (not the chick in the third one because that one sucked) and I start to hum the terminator theme. Then I slowly rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me to proceed through my day as an emotionless, cyborg badass. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It ruins the fantasy.

I found tonight that it is more successful to progressively humm it louder as you perform the ritual.

Blake
06-09-2011, 09:14 PM
is it really that big a deal?

today i accidentally did it in class. i was trying to do a silent fart but a big piece just slipped out. my face went real red, and i think the girls around me knew it.

i was embarrassed

i told my bro afterward at lunch, and he said it's normal and not to worry about it. is it normal? should i worry about it?

so you sharted like hoffman in along came polly

you still a communication major?

Sean Cagney
06-09-2011, 09:49 PM
I always wonder what guest think the first time they visit the Forum and see shit like this.
Its gotta confuse the fuck outta em.

:rollin:rollin