http://jeffvickers.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/picture-2.png

HornetLoveJones
06-09-2011, 11:28 PM
http://img808.imageshack.us/img808/2973/lollebron2.jpg

even BSPN the LeBron and Wade c*ckbobbing company acknowledges
http://i55.tinypic.com/291hxj7.jpg

HornetLoveJones
06-10-2011, 12:33 AM
http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/full/318134276.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1307683853&Signature=pA0s84r01K8FtKLJzmAdCLiOKgw%3D

http://i.imgur.com/ZraaW.jpg

joshdaboss
06-10-2011, 12:56 AM
I lold @ 6/6 FT. A++. Would read again.

SenorSpur
06-10-2011, 10:14 AM
His NBA Finals performance is a statement that he's a mental midget, a quitter and a player who doesn't have a clue as to how to win.

DMC
06-10-2011, 12:55 PM
He knows how to win. He doesn't know where he belongs on the team. It's a pick up game for him, playing with his buddies. It's supposed to come easy for him, but there are other aspects on the floor now that are also capable of big outputs. It would seem to make it easier on him, but his entire career has seen him as the 1st option, the only option in most cases, and now he's a shadow roaming around out there.

romain.star
06-10-2011, 01:49 PM
So

mj

pass1st
06-10-2011, 02:24 PM
All will be forgotten if he throws down 40 points, unless he does it at 40% efficiency and costs the Heat the game.

sook
06-10-2011, 04:09 PM
shoulda gone to college..

dunkman
06-10-2011, 08:22 PM
"Not one, not two, not three, not four, not five, not six, not seven, not eight . . ." but zero. With the way LeBron's helping Wade and Bosh so far in the finals, perhaps the Cavs owner wasn't so delusional with his promise of winning a championship before him.

pass1st
06-10-2011, 08:24 PM
If Cavs ringed before LBJ then he would probably be on suicide watch. Better chances in winning the lotto though.

JamStone
06-10-2011, 10:04 PM
Lol Sports Center: "LeBron should play hockey. They don't have a fourth."

DMC
06-10-2011, 11:43 PM

Fuck ESPN. They're as responsible for hyping his arrival in Miami as anyone, if not more so. Heat Index my ass. Now they want to go the other way? I cannot wait to see the skid marks this sudden stop makes, and the ruts from ESPN peeling out in reverse to try to save some face.

What a group of nut huggers, not journalists.

TE
06-10-2011, 11:52 PM
lol I bet Pippen is on his knees showing MJ that he's wholesomely sorry for his take on who the best all around player is.

DMC
06-11-2011, 12:07 AM
You calling MJ a fag?

LkrFan
06-11-2011, 03:24 AM
http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/full/318134276.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1307683853&Signature=pA0s84r01K8FtKLJzmAdCLiOKgw%3D

http://i.imgur.com/ZraaW.jpg

:lmao:lmao:lmao

LkrFan
06-11-2011, 03:25 AM
Fuck ESPN. They're as responsible for hyping his arrival in Miami as anyone, if not more so. Heat Index my ass. Now they want to go the other way? I cannot wait to see the skid marks this sudden stop makes, and the ruts from ESPN peeling out in reverse to try to save some face.

What a group of nut huggers, not journalists.

QFT :tu

LkrFan
06-11-2011, 03:26 AM

:rollin

LkrFan
06-11-2011, 03:37 AM

Negative. His IQ is Vince Youngesque. He would prolly be a UPS truck driver if not for basketball. :lol

Before anybody talks shit, Kobe would have gotten into Duke with his 1080 SAT scores. So he didn't have to go straight to the NBA. He went early for two reasons:

Play against MJ before he retired
Bust his ass and send him to the retirement tree of woe:

WvW4d0BEi_Q

:lol

Giuseppe
06-11-2011, 04:12 AM

Never. You don't give your talent away for free.

Ever.

BobKnight
06-11-2011, 04:53 AM
Yeah, a young Kobe vs Old MJ.

Get back to me when Kobe scores 40+ when he's over 40.
If his pinky is still attached to his hand and his knees hold up...

laker fan :lol:lol

LkrFan
06-11-2011, 05:42 AM
Yeah, a young Kobe vs Old MJ.

Get back to me when Kobe scores 40+ when he's over 40.
If his pinky is still attached to his hand and his knees hold up...

laker fan :lol:lol

LBJ and Wade are both in their primes. I'd like to see either of them drop 42 points on Kobe in one half en route to 55. Kobe did it to MJ. These two won't do it to Kobe: GUARANTEED.

It's funny how jealous LBJ is of Kobe. In 37 measly minutes, Kobe dropped 61 on the Knicks (MSG record). LBJ tried to one up him the next time he played there and failed woefully short.

I'd say MJ is kind of jealous of Kobe as well - as strange as that sounds especially since he is the gold standard for the media pundits. After Kobe scored 81 points MJ was less than thrilled:

CKmComtFHMM

MJ was right. He did hold Kobe to 55 though. :downspin:

baseline bum
06-11-2011, 05:47 AM
Negative. His IQ is Vince Youngesque. He would prolly be a UPS truck driver if not for basketball. :lol

Before anybody talks shit, Kobe would have gotten into Duke with his 1080 SAT scores. So he didn't have to go straight to the NBA. He went early for two reasons:

Play against MJ before he retired
Bust his ass and send him to the retirement tree of woe:

WvW4d0BEi_Q

:lol

A 1080 would never have gotten you into Duke if you can't dunk a basketball.

LkrFan
06-11-2011, 06:00 AM
A 1080 would never have gotten you into Duke if you can't dunk a basketball.

That may be true:

Earlier this month, the San Jose Mercury News, examining data from 1994-97 (the last four-year period the NCAA used for documentation of grades and test scores), found that freshmen entering Duke on basketball scholarships during that period had an average SAT score of 968. The average SAT score for Duke's freshman class as a whole is generally in the high 1300s.LINK (http://www.slate.com/id/101920/)

Kobe entered the NBA in 1996. Kobe would have gotten into Duke on a basketball scholarship.

BobKnight
06-11-2011, 06:08 AM
LBJ and Wade are both in their primes. I'd like to see either of them drop 42 points on Kobe in one half en route to 55. Kobe did it to MJ. These two won't do it to Kobe: GUARANTEED.Would people score 55 on MJ when he was in his prime. I don't think so.
Kobe is still in his prime, if not towards the end of it. But he's not over the hill yet.

It's funny how jealous LBJ is of Kobe. In 37 measly minutes, Kobe dropped 61 on the Knicks (MSG record). LBJ tried to one up him the next time he played there and failed woefully short. Yea, LBJ's in the finals and Mr.Bean got swept and is fishing. Who do you think is the jealous one ?

I'd say MJ is kind of jealous of Kobe as well - as strange as that sounds especially since he is the gold standard for the media pundits. Mr.Bean's game was entirely modeled after MJ, even tries to talk like him. Mr.Bean has MJ envy. Try again.

laker fan :lol

LkrFan
06-11-2011, 06:20 AM
Would people score 55 on MJ when he was in his prime. I don't think so.
Kobe is still in his prime, if not towards the end of it. But he's not over the hill yet.
MJ never played anybody as good as Kobe when he was in his prime.

Yea, LBJ's in the finals and Mr.Bean got swept and is fishing. Who do you think is the jealous one ?
Kobe has been to 7 Finals in 15 years of play. He won it all 5 times. Why in the fuck would he ever be jealous of LBJ? :lol LBJ got there once in 7 years on a fluke. When he got to the Finals he shot like 38% in his "SKUNKER". He got there this year riding Wade's coattails. LeRobin :lol

Mr.Bean's game was entirely modeled after MJ, even tries to talk like him. Mr.Bean has MJ envy. Try again.
Kobe is a student of the game. He has openly stated that he has patterened his game off of many NBA legends. Not just MJ.

laker fan :lol
Front running Heat fan. How long you been a fan, since 2006? :lol

BobKnight
06-11-2011, 06:31 AM
Nobody cares that Mr.Bean schooled an old MJ, except silly little laker fans and Mr.Bean himself. Kobe won 5 rings riding the coattails of talented bigs. Kobe's entire game is eerily similiar to MJ's. One's an innovator, the other is an imitator. If he patterened his game off other greats, I don't see it. All truths. Try again.