PDA

View Full Version : Miami is playing pretty competitive for an 8 on 5 series

joshdaboss
06-10-2011, 12:15 AM
Seriously? A soft jump shooting team is parading to the free throw line, while the most athletic team in the league is getting 0 calls? I particularly liked the offensive foul call on the best player in the NBA, while the defensive player is not only A) Still moving, but B) Inside of the restricted area. LeBron James shot 19 times in this game. He went to the foul line 1 time. Put an asterisk next to this championship if the Mavs(referees) happen to win.

Pelicans78
06-10-2011, 12:16 AM
Hey dumbass, the charge was the right call. It's already been explained on this forum.

TE
06-10-2011, 12:17 AM
:lmao

crc21209
Hey dumbass, the charge was the right call. It's already been explained on this forum.

What they failed to mention in that "explanation," is that he was still sliding/moving.....

JoeTait75
San Antonio Heat!

dude1394
06-10-2011, 12:18 AM
Even the fans whine.

joshdaboss

So you're allowed to be moving into an offensive player while he's going up for a shot? I'll ignore the fact that his drive probably started outside of what was allowable to be inside of the restricted area.

Pelicans78
What they failed to mention in that "explanation," is that he was still sliding/moving.....

Doesn't matter, he had already beaten Lebron to that spot.

DirkDoesWork
06-10-2011, 12:19 AM
You sound like a whiner, broman

joshdaboss
Doesn't matter, he had already beaten Lebron to that spot.

No he didn't. rofl

DMX7
:cry

badfish22
:lol gnsf

The Allas Chokericks can't win a title!!! They just can't!!! :cry

ohmwrecker
I'm no Mavfan, but the San Antonio Heat fans on this board suck dirty balls.

mariners
06-10-2011, 12:20 AM
u mad lol

joshdaboss
06-10-2011, 12:20 AM
:lol gnsf

The Allas Chokericks can't win a title!!! They just can't!!! :cry

I'd have no problem with Dallas winning if it was an evenly called series, it's been anything but. I literally laughed out loud at how terrible the calls against Miami were at least 5 times in this game.

badfish22
06-10-2011, 12:21 AM
I'd have no problem with Dallas winning if it was an evenly called series

It doesn't seem like it.

DirkDoesWork
06-10-2011, 12:21 AM
I literally laughed out loud over how much of a whiner you are

dude1394
06-10-2011, 12:22 AM
I'd have no problem with Dallas winning if it was an evenly called series, it's been anything but. I literally laughed out loud at how terrible the calls against Miami were at least 5 times in this game.

Wow..

joshdaboss
06-10-2011, 12:23 AM
I literally laughed out loud over how much of a whiner you are

If you call whining wanting to see an evenly-called NBA finals, then by all means, I am a whiner.

Red Hawk #21
06-10-2011, 12:24 AM
:lol the irony...

mariners
06-10-2011, 12:24 AM
If you call whining wanting to see an evenly-called NBA finals, then by all means, I am a whiner.

it is pretty evenly matched tho Lebron and Wade are still getting away with there 15 travels a game. But please continue crying.

joshdaboss
06-10-2011, 12:26 AM
Ian Mahinmi in this game, playing 8 minutes and shooting 1 time = more FTA granted from the referees than LeBron James, playing 45 minutes and shooting 19 times.

JoeTait75
The officials didn't blow a 15-point lead when the Heat were on the verge of taking complete control of the series.

HarlemHeat37
:lol da boss with da goods, as usual..

ohmwrecker
06-10-2011, 12:27 AM
I didn't see any egregious calls in either teams favor. Miami had a chance to win the game and they didn't step up. Dallas won this game clean. Only a crybaby queer would disagree.

joshdaboss
06-10-2011, 12:27 AM
The officials didn't blow a 15-point lead when the Heat were on the verge of taking complete control of the series.

What's that have to do with the game being called fairly?

joshdaboss
06-10-2011, 12:28 AM
I didn't see any egregious calls in either teams favor.

Then you weren't watching the game.

HarlemHeat37
06-10-2011, 12:31 AM

:lol no, he probably was..ohmwrecker is just an idiot, tbh..

mariners
06-10-2011, 12:31 AM
agreed, raping marion and hitting him on the wrist with no call was terrible.

ohmwrecker
06-10-2011, 12:32 AM

I saw a no-call when Chalmers bumped Terry out of bounds on a loose ball and LeBron grab Chandlers arm on a shot that wasn't called. What else did I miss?

florige
06-10-2011, 12:33 AM
If anything the refs are letting them play. That should had been a loose ball foul on Chalmers at the end of the first half. Maybe if Miami's main two players didn't flop around so much looking for calls they would get a few more called in their favor.

ohmwrecker
06-10-2011, 12:33 AM
:lol no, he probably was..ohmwrecker is just an idiot, tbh..

I rest my case.

joshdaboss
06-10-2011, 12:34 AM
If anything the refs are letting them play. That should had been a loose ball foul on Chalmers at the end of the first half. Maybe if Miami's main two players didn't flop around so much looking for calls they would get a few more called in their favor.

That's exactly the thing, they're having to resort to flopping to get any calls at all in this series, particularly LeBron. I've never seen a superstar player be officiated so poorly.

mariners
06-10-2011, 12:35 AM
I saw a no-call when Chalmers bumped Terry out of bounds on a loose ball and LeBron grab Chandlers arm on a shot that wasn't called. What else did I miss?
marion being raped on the wrist on the fast break in the last 2 minutes

DirkDoesWork
06-10-2011, 12:36 AM
No, Wade and LeBitch flop because they're fucking queers

joshdaboss
06-10-2011, 12:38 AM
No, Wade and LeBitch flop because they're fucking queers

You would know a lot about flopping. Noringski and Barea are masters at it.

DirkDoesWork
06-10-2011, 12:40 AM
I'm sure you're familiar with it too. Ginobili, Bruce Bowen and Horry were/are awesome floppers

joshdaboss
06-10-2011, 12:41 AM
I'm sure you're familiar with it too. Ginobili, Bruce Bowen and Horry were/are awesome floppers

The difference is, they're all great defenders. Noringski and Barea aren't even passable defenders.

florige
06-10-2011, 12:42 AM
That's exactly the thing, they're having to resort to flopping to get any calls at all in this series, particularly LeBron. I've never seen a superstar player be officiated so poorly.

But C'mon dude. Some of those flops LeBron was trying to act out were downright laughable. Ref's remember that stuff. Manu can flop with the best of them, but at least his look legit.

DirkDoesWork
06-10-2011, 12:42 AM
So, because someone is a good/great defender, flopping is acceptable? That's brilliant. Fucking brilliant.

mariners
06-10-2011, 12:44 AM
horry was a mediocre defender

joshdaboss
06-10-2011, 12:44 AM
So, because someone is a good/great defender, flopping is acceptable? That's brilliant. Fucking brilliant.

That means they're in position to flop. There's a difference between beating your man to the spot and flopping, and flopping that's just cheap and ugly.

ohmwrecker
06-10-2011, 12:45 AM
Seriously, I don't like either of these teams. I hate Joey Crawford too. I am completely unbiased. Dallas did not get a majority of calls in their favor. It was called pretty even, imo.

ohmwrecker
06-10-2011, 12:47 AM

You make it hard for me to take your side with faggy takes like this.

JJ Hickson
06-10-2011, 12:55 AM
:lol Nice troll account HarlemHeat

joshdaboss
06-10-2011, 12:57 AM
:lol Nice troll account HarlemHeat

I'll assume you're talking about me, but I'm not a troll, and I'm not trolling here. The officiating has been ridiculous in the favor of Dallas.

Harry Callahan
06-10-2011, 12:59 AM
If the refs called all the flopping going on tonight, the game would still be going on. Cardinal managed to flop and injure Wade in one motion.

badfish22
06-10-2011, 12:59 AM
Ian Mahinmi in this game, playing 8 minutes and shooting 1 time = more FTA granted from the referees than LeBron James, playing 45 minutes and shooting 19 times.

As deserved. Lebron played bitch ball, and never drove to the hoop.

joshdaboss
06-10-2011, 01:01 AM
As deserved. Lebron played bitch ball, and never drove to the hoop.

You may want to ask Chandler if he drove to the hoop, who he should have had 2 separate and1's on.

mariners
06-10-2011, 01:01 AM
Mahimni was intentionally fouled twice

badfish22
06-10-2011, 01:04 AM
You may want to ask Chandler if he drove to the hoop, who he should have had 2 separate and1's on.

:lol no he shouldn't have. Mavhaters are using any Lebron drive (they are very few) as a example of when he should be shooting ft's

florige
06-10-2011, 01:05 AM
That means they're in position to flop. There's a difference between beating your man to the spot and flopping, and flopping that's just cheap and ugly.

Personally I think this series has been called pretty evenly. In game 4 how Wade managed to contour his body on what should had been a no call, but what turned it into a loose ball foul on Dallas. And on Miami's side the no call on Marion when he clearly fouled LBJ on that three point attempt in game 4. Evenly called imo.

Harry Callahan
06-10-2011, 01:07 AM
Lebron may have an all time finals record of 2-8 in 72 hours. He has failed so far. It's clear who is the Alpha male in Miami, and Dallas has lady luck shine on them for the umpteenth time in these playoffs when DWade gets dinged up.

I have a weird feeling the Mavericks will still find a way to lose this thing. Wade has three days to heal up. Herr Stern wants seven games and he'll probably get it unless Wade is really messed up physically.

bulletedge
06-10-2011, 01:07 AM
Please- after 2006 nobody has ANY room to blame the Heat losing on the refs. How many times has it been posted on this forum that only losers whine about the refs?????

Cuppycake Gumdrop
06-10-2011, 01:20 AM

:lmao greatest GNSF post in ST history. please let this be BUMP.

Ghazi
06-10-2011, 01:23 AM
Mono get the FUCK on AIM

Blouses
06-10-2011, 01:27 AM
this thread is fucking disgusting

Blouses
06-10-2011, 01:32 AM
me reading this shit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U68s4JI22Zk&feature=related

joshdaboss
06-10-2011, 01:35 AM
The following link has confirmed you to be a faggot.

me reading this shit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U68s4JI22Zk&feature=related

Blouses
06-10-2011, 01:37 AM
everything you have said in this thread (and in everything else for that matter) has confirmed you to know shit about basketball

but i do have a question...why u mad tho?

SpursIndonesia
06-10-2011, 01:38 AM

But IT IS called quite evenly and so far, we have fairly reffed final series. So, YES, you are a WHINER. :hat

Seriously, I don't like either of these teams. I hate Joey Crawford too. I am completely unbiased. Dallas did not get a majority of calls in their favor. It was called pretty even, imo.

Personally I think this series has been called pretty evenly. In game 4 how Wade managed to contour his body on what should had been a no call, but what turned it into a loose ball foul on Dallas. And on Miami's side the no call on Marion when he clearly fouled LBJ on that three point attempt in game 4. Evenly called imo.

Exactly my thoughts and sentiment.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
06-10-2011, 01:40 AM
Mavs 27 FT's
Heat 26 FT's

:cry so unfair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joshdaboss
06-10-2011, 01:40 AM
But IT IS called quite evenly and so far, we have fairly reffed final series. So, YES, you are a WHINER. :hat

lol @ SpursIndonesia... do I even need to retort?

joshdaboss
06-10-2011, 01:42 AM
Mavs 27 FT's
Heat 26 FT's

:cry so unfair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regular season free throw attempts, Miami was 3rd in the league. Dallas? 27th. Dallas is a team of soft jump shooters. Yet, against the most athletic team in the league, they're somehow, magically getting to the line more often. Gee. I wonder how. :lmao:lmao:lmao

Cuppycake Gumdrop
06-10-2011, 01:44 AM
Regular season free throw attempts, Miami was 3rd in the league. Dallas? 27th. Dallas is a team of soft jump shooters. Yet, against the most athletic team in the league, they're somehow, magically getting to the line more often. Gee. I wonder how. :lmao:lmao:lmao

:lmao considering Mahinmi/Chandler shot 8 of those FT's on wide open dunk attempts they got hacked on, the end result is actually 26 for Miami and 19 for Dallas, which falls right into what you were expecting. Maybe if Miami doesn't leave centers wide open for easy dunks, then hack once they fuck up, the FT disparity wouldn't be perfectly even.

joshdaboss
06-10-2011, 01:46 AM
:lmao considering Mahinmi/Chandler shot 8 of those FT's on wide open dunk attempts they got hacked on, the end result is actually 26 for Miami and 19 for Dallas, which falls right into what you were expecting. Maybe if Miami doesn't leave centers wide open for easy dunks, then hack once they fuck up, the FT disparity wouldn't be perfectly even.

Wait, so Chandler didn't go to the line on loose ball fouls, that were completely irrelevant to the play/phantom? Oh.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
06-10-2011, 01:48 AM
Wait, so Chandler didn't go to the line on loose ball fouls, that were completely irrelevant to the play/phantom? Oh.

:lmao best troll ever, BUMP. :toast

mavsfan1000
06-10-2011, 01:50 AM
Game blouses. :D

Axe Murderer
06-10-2011, 02:01 AM
nobody is fucking taking credit for joshdaboss. I pointed him out first, he's mine.

Mine

mariners
06-10-2011, 02:04 AM
Dallas was 5th best in keeping oppenents off the FT line in the regular season

Cuppycake Gumdrop
06-10-2011, 02:07 AM
nobody is fucking taking credit for joshdaboss. I pointed him out first, he's mine.

Mine

Nobody closes you out, BUMP.

NOBODY.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
06-10-2011, 02:08 AM
Dallas was 5th best in keeping oppenents off the FT line in the regular season

not important. what's important is the REFS ARE GIVING THE DALLAS MAVERICKS AND MARK CUBAN ALL THE CALLS :cry

because we all know how much David Stern loves Cuban :lmao

Cuppycake Gumdrop
06-10-2011, 02:10 AM
:lmao @ the Wang ZhiZhi highlights.

David Robinson giving ZhiZhi props might be the worst moment of his career, surpassing Shaq posterizing him in the All Star game, or Hakeem raping him in the Western Conference Finals.

joshdaboss
06-10-2011, 02:12 AM
because we all know how much David Stern loves Cuban :lmao

It's not about Cuban, you ignoramus. It's about the white guy getting a title, to cater to the white crowd. It's also about Miami being the team everyone loves to hate, so it makes sense if you're Stern to have them lose/wait another year.

Axe Murderer
06-10-2011, 02:13 AM
It's not about Cuban, you ignoramus. It's about the white guy getting a title, to cater to the white crowd. It's also about Miami being the team everyone loves to hate, so it makes sense if you're Stern to have them lose/wait another year.

can i atleast get a "thank you" for bringing your shitty takes to the light?

tbh before I brought your name up a few days you were a nobody.

joshdaboss
06-10-2011, 02:14 AM
can i atleast get a "thank you" for bringing your shitty takes to the light?

tbh before I brought your name up a few days you were a nobody.

Dude, you're not on my level. I'm Shaq, you're Kobe. You're coattailing me.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
06-10-2011, 02:15 AM
It's about the white guy getting a title, to cater to the white crowd.

That makes perfect sense. Not only does it explain all the titles Steve Nash has, but also the incredible Finals runs of Rex Chapman and Tom Chambers.

It also perfectly explains why a Jew like Stern would want, of all people, a large Aryan German man to be the face of the NBA this season.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
06-10-2011, 02:16 AM
Dude, you're not on my level. I'm Shaq, you're Kobe. You're coattailing me.

:lmao DMC has competition.

joshdaboss
06-10-2011, 02:17 AM
That makes perfect sense. Not only does it explain all the titles Steve Nash has, but also the incredible Finals runs of Rex Chapman and Tom Chambers.

None of those teams were ever good enough for serious contention, so your point is moot.

It also perfectly explains why a Jew like Stern would want, of all people, a large Aryan German man to be the face of the NBA this season.

A Jew could care less what a German does. All the Jew cares about is what is going to make him the most amount of money.

mariners
06-10-2011, 02:20 AM
the funny thing is you actually believe what you are typing

joshdaboss
06-10-2011, 02:22 AM
the funny thing is you actually believe what you are typing

The funny thing is, your inability to refute anything I'm saying with any sort of validity.

SpursIndonesia
06-10-2011, 03:04 AM
So this GNSF is a MFing troll created by Mavs fan around this part ??? DAMN !!

Stalin
06-10-2011, 03:18 AM
Dallas has been getting favourable calls all series, tbh.

joshdaboss
06-10-2011, 03:22 AM
i don't give a fuck if it's outright rigged for us, after what happened in 06. give us our mothafuckin ring already.

You mean when, in the exact same fashion, they(the referees) beat the Spurs? I vaguely remember that soft jump shooter, Noringski, going to the line 20 times in games during that series.

joshdaboss
06-10-2011, 03:25 AM
bowen probably should have stopped fouling the shit out of dirk that series, has nothing to do with the mavs getting screwed in the finals.

It has everything to do with it, because the only reason the Mavs advanced was because of that.

Tp9gospursgo
06-10-2011, 03:26 AM
I can't believe how many heat fans are saying the refs are the reason Dallas is winning this series. Dallas is playing harder in the fourth. LeBron chokes. Dallas has just been the better team for 3 games thus far. Miami has 2 of the best drivers in the league and one of them gets to the line a shit ton, but LeBron doesn't because he decides to stand around til the shot clock is running down and shooting a 3 with a defender in his face. Don't blame the refs guys. Stern wanted Miami in the finals and they're here. Bron just can't handle the pressure.

joshdaboss
06-10-2011, 03:31 AM
I can't believe how many heat fans are saying the refs are the reason Dallas is winning this series. Dallas is playing harder in the fourth. LeBron chokes. Dallas has just been the better team for 3 games thus far. Miami has 2 of the best drivers in the league and one of them gets to the line a shit ton, but LeBron doesn't because he decides to stand around til the shot clock is running down and shooting a 3 with a defender in his face. Don't blame the refs guys. Stern wanted Miami in the finals and they're here. Bron just can't handle the pressure.

I'm not sure if you've ever played basketball before, but fouling is a way for lesser players (Kidd, Stevenson, Marion) to bring themselves up to the level of greater players (Wade, LeBron), which is exactly what is being allowed to happen, by the referees not calling blatant fouls on the perimeter and at the basket. Meanwhile, Nowitzki is going to the line on jump shots. Chandler is getting more loose ball foul calls drawn than Shaquille O'Neal in his prime, and Marion is allowed to shuffle his feet every time he throws up a hook shot.

Tp9gospursgo
06-10-2011, 03:34 AM
I'm not sure if you've ever played basketball before, but fouling is a way for lesser players (Kidd, Stevenson, Marion) to bring themselves up to the level of greater players (Wade, LeBron), which is exactly what is being allowed to happen, by the referees not calling blatant fouls on the perimeter and at the basket. Meanwhile, Nowitzki is going to the line on jump shots. Chandler is getting more loose ball foul calls drawn than Shaquille O'Neal in his prime, and Marion is allowed to shuffle his feet every time he throws up a hook shot.

It's pretty easy to call a foul on the Heat when every time Dirk pump fakes whoever is guarding him the guy lands on him. If the guy would stay on the ground Dirk wouldn' get to the line as much. Just bad defense on Miami's part. Also, alot of the time Dirk fakes he drives to the basket, thus drawing contact and getting the call. Easy calls to make, man. Heat have the talent to win, but LeChoke is making it very difficult.

Tp9gospursgo
06-10-2011, 03:36 AM
Maybe if the heat players hustled a bit more they wouldn't be getting those loose ball fouls. If marion should be called for traveling then LeBron shouldnt even be allowed to drive to the basket cuz he travels every time.

joshdaboss
06-10-2011, 03:38 AM
It's pretty easy to call a foul on the Heat when every time Dirk pump fakes whoever is guarding him the guy lands on him. If the guy would stay on the ground Dirk wouldn' get to the line as much. Just bad defense on Miami's part.

You mean what Marion did to LeBron last game, when nothing was called? Oh.

I could see why they wouldn't call it, though. LeBron isn't on the level of Dirk Nowitzki. LOL

Also, alot of the time Dirk fakes he drives to the basket, thus drawing contact and getting the call. Easy calls to make, man. Heat have the talent to win, but LeChoke is making it very difficult.

So you're saying Dirk is better at driving to the basket and drawing contact than LeBron James is? Is that what you're trying to say here? :lmao:lmao

Tp9gospursgo
06-10-2011, 03:42 AM
You mean what Marion did to LeBron last game, when nothing was called? Oh.

I could see why they wouldn't call it, though. LeBron isn't on the level of Dirk Nowitzki. LOL

So you're saying Dirk is better at driving to the basket and drawing contact than LeBron James is? Is that what you're trying to say here? :lmao:lmao

No, i'm saying LeBron has been shooting too many jumpshots and not driving in the lane. That'w where his strengths are. Wade drives to the basket, he gets to the line. LeBron shoots jump shots, doesnt go to the line. Are you starting to catch my drift? You guys will have more chances in the upcoming years. Mavs earned it this year. It was gift wrapped for the Heat and they probably will lose. :toast

joshdaboss
06-10-2011, 03:46 AM
No, i'm saying LeBron has been shooting too many jumpshots and not driving in the lane. That'w where his strengths are. Wade drives to the basket, he gets to the line. LeBron shoots jump shots, doesnt go to the line. Are you starting to catch my drift? You guys will have more chances in the upcoming years. Mavs earned it this year. It was gift wrapped for the Heat and they probably will lose. :toast

#1) Heat aren't my team, I just don't like to see teams get championships gifted to them like the Mavs are getting.

#2) Like I said, it's hard to get to the basket when you're being allowed to hand check and arm bar on the hedge.

Tp9gospursgo
06-10-2011, 03:48 AM
#1) Heat aren't my team, I just don't like to see teams get championships gifted to them like the Mavs are getting.

#2) Like I said, it's hard to get to the basket when you're being allowed to hand check and arm bar on the hedge.

Whaatever you say. Mavs just playing better than the heat. Refs have NOTHING to do with it. Each team got about the same amount of free throws. :wakeup

joshdaboss
06-10-2011, 03:53 AM
Each team got about the same amount of free throws. :wakeup

There lies the problem. One who doesn't know very much about the NBA might think that means they're calling it evenly. The Heat should have the free throw advantage against just about any team they play, but particularly this team. Why? Because they have the 2 best penetrators in the league, as well as one of the best big men in the league at getting to the line. The Mavs? Their star player is a soft jump shooter. Their 2nd best player? A soft jump shooter. Their third best player? He's 38-years-old and hasn't scored in the paint in years. Perhaps you understand a bit more now.

Tp9gospursgo
06-10-2011, 03:56 AM
There lies the problem. One who doesn't know very much about the NBA might think that means they're calling it evenly. The Heat should have the free throw advantage against just about any team they play, but particularly this team. Why? Because they have the 2 best penetrators in the league, as well as one of the best big men in the league at getting to the line. The Mavs? Their star player is a soft jump shooter. Their 2nd best player? A soft jump shooter. Their third best player? He's 38-years-old and hasn't scored in the paint in years. Perhaps you understand a bit more now.

Like i've stated many times now, but yet you still don't understand. Wade is getting tons of free throws. LeBron isn't. Why? He isn't driving to the lane. he is taking jump shots wheh he should be driving in the lane. Yes hes one of the best penetrators in the league, but if he doesn't do it what good does it do?

Brazil
06-10-2011, 08:35 AM
some of you need seriously a troll radar or something

Axe Murderer
06-10-2011, 08:40 AM
:lmao best troll ever, BUMP. :toast

crofl just saw this post

tbh i couldn't replicate a GNSF this perfect to save my life

CubanMustGo
06-10-2011, 09:05 AM
Dude, you're not on my level. I'm Shaq, you're Kobe.

Yes, if you're talking 2011 Shaq and Kobe, you're exactly right. All 2011 Shaq can do is troll, too.

jsandiego
06-10-2011, 09:21 AM
Like i've stated many times now, but yet you still don't understand. Wade is getting tons of free throws. LeBron isn't. Why? He isn't driving to the lane. he is taking jump shots wheh he should be driving in the lane. Yes hes one of the best penetrators in the league, but if he doesn't do it what good does it do?+1

Also, this troll must conveniently be forgetting when Breen and the ABC camera crew caught Dwyade shuffle his pivot foot 4 TIMES on the wing before he finally passed the ball. Anyone else remember this play?

LBJ has become a jump shooter in this series, and has shot horrible as a result. DWade has attacked the rim and has gotten to the line as a result. Same thing happened to LBJ vs. Dallas in the regular season too -- he's shooting miserably vs. Dallas this year. Must be a matchup problem for him or something.

ohmwrecker
06-10-2011, 10:47 AM
some of you need seriously a troll radar or something

Is HH37 a troll? His threads are every bit as ridiculous as this one.

DAF86
06-10-2011, 04:52 PM

I would like to see that explination.

Sportstudi
06-10-2011, 04:59 PM
+1

Also, this troll must conveniently be forgetting when Breen and the ABC camera crew caught Dwyade shuffle his pivot foot 4 TIMES on the wing before he finally passed the ball. Anyone else remember this play?

You mean this one:

Fe6_i19o0XA

DAF86
06-10-2011, 05:02 PM
One thing is for sure, refs aren't in favour of the Heat like most people said they would. I want the Mavs to win just to see what Donaghy has to say.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
06-10-2011, 05:11 PM
I would like to see that explination.

http://nbaplaybook.com/2011/06/10/why-the-charge-on-lebron-james-was-the-right-call/

DAF86
06-10-2011, 05:20 PM
http://nbaplaybook.com/2011/06/10/why-the-charge-on-lebron-james-was-the-right-call/

Thanks. Chandler didn't get set imo, but at least this explination shows me that it was an arguable call instead of a really bad one.

Tp9gospursgo
06-10-2011, 06:11 PM
You mean this one:

Fe6_i19o0XA

:lol Blatant traveling there.

Biggems
06-10-2011, 06:20 PM
LeChoke is too busy cowering in the corner sitting in a puddle of his own pee to draw any fouls and get to the FT line, especially in the 4th quarter. Stop bitching about the refs. Yes, Dallas gets a lot of calls, been that way for the entire Dirk era. Still, you have Wade, the King of the referee bailout.....since he got hurt, you missed out on about 10-15 gifts from the refs....you know, like when Wade falls down, watches his shot turn into a brick, and then grabs for his eye, as if he was jabbed in the eye with a pencil or something......

Just stop the whining....accept the fact that the Mavs (PUKE) are winning the series...your King is going out more like a South Beach Queen...your coach couldn't strategize his way out of a paper bag, and your one true star has a gimpy leg....But at least you have homecourt advantage the rest of the series. So you have something to hang your hat on.