PDA

View Full Version : Spurs swept LeBron

Cuppycake Gumdrop
06-10-2011, 01:36 AM
Mavs could only do it in 6 :lmao

and that's assuming they do it, they might still choke!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao

Russo21
06-10-2011, 02:00 AM
5 games in and i cant decide who i want to win the finals!

I hate LeBron and never want him to win a championship and i hate Dallas and they are our biggest rivals and never want them to win a championship. What a shit NBA finals for a spurs fan!

Ill be happy if Lebron loses but for that to happen dallas have to win. For Dallas to lose LeBron has to win. Fuck, what a dillema. Ill have to try see the brighter side of things when the finals are over either way :-(

mariners
06-10-2011, 02:07 AM
how long did the memphis series go?

Russo21
06-10-2011, 02:08 AM
6 wasn't it. 4-2

Darkwaters
06-10-2011, 03:26 AM

I hate LeBron and never want him to win a championship and i hate Dallas and they are our biggest rivals and never want them to win a championship. What a shit NBA finals for a spurs fan!

Ill be happy if Lebron loses but for that to happen dallas have to win. For Dallas to lose LeBron has to win. Fuck, what a dillema. Ill have to try see the brighter side of things when the finals are over either way :-(

I'm with you, I'll be happy no matter who loses, but sad no matter who wins.

BTW, the initial post on this thread is some pretty weak sauce.

GSH
06-10-2011, 05:53 AM

That's the best you can do? Seriously? "Sure we went out in the first round this year. But when we had a better team we swept LeBron... when he was on a worse team."?

The Mavs are on the cusp of winning an NBA Championship. Why not just bring up the years they didn't make the playoffs? It's every bit as relevant. Or laugh at them because they were knocked out by an 8 seed years before we were?

Damn.

Nick Manning
06-10-2011, 11:59 AM
That's the best you can do? Seriously? "Sure we went out in the first round this year. But when we had a better team we swept LeBron... when he was on a worse team."?

The Mavs are on the cusp of winning an NBA Championship. Why not just bring up the years they didn't make the playoffs? It's every bit as relevant. Or laugh at them because they were knocked out by an 8 seed years before we were?

Damn.

You are the most butthurt poster to ever grace the internets.

Every one of your posts reeks of a temper tantrum

Wilford Brimley
06-10-2011, 12:27 PM

You still have 0 rings till proven otherwise you salacious cunt.

ohmwrecker
06-10-2011, 12:37 PM
You still have 0 rings till proven otherwise you salacious cunt.

Double helping of oatmeal today?

crc21209
06-10-2011, 01:19 PM

Fuck Dallas, that's all I gotta say....

JR3
06-10-2011, 01:41 PM

I'm going through the same thing. I find myself rooting for wade! But then lebron is on his team.. And the media loves the heat! And I hate the media! I'm for wade winning but only as the main guy - if lebron continues to struggle but the heat are lead to win by wade, I can live with that. On the mavs side, i don't mind kidd winning it or even dirk, but the thought of terry kissing a trophy makes me throw up. I don't know if if hate terry or the lebron plus the media more.

Spurs and Mavs fan
06-10-2011, 06:36 PM
By the same logic, the Fakers swept the Nets in 2002 while the Spurs "needed" 6 games to beat the Nets in the 2003 Finals.

Do style points really matter? An O'Brien is an O'Brien.

ducks
06-10-2011, 07:31 PM
parker swept james

BlackSwordsMan
06-10-2011, 07:35 PM
LOL mavs can barely do it in 6 games. Spurs > mavs
4 rings faggot

SenorSpur
06-10-2011, 08:49 PM
I know the feeling of some of you.

I've hated the Heat, and LeQuit in particular ever since they joined forces on the heels of last summer's LeBronathon. They've been in my cross-hairs all season and I took great delight in watching them struggle out of the gate. I had hoped their playoff run would end soon, and without a title. I never wanted them to win anything.

My perennial hatred of the Mavs (Cuban and Turtlehead in particular) has always so strong, that I annually wait for their playoff flame outs, just to delight in listening to local talk-radio meltdowns. I've always wished much failure on them for many years.

Now the two biggest villians, for any Spurs fan, are engaged in a title series. Initially, my intense hatred of the Mavs drove me (just barely) to root for the Heat. Now with the recent revelations of watching Wade and LeQuit mocking Dirk in that video, it only reminds me that "they ARE who we THOUGHT they were." (apologies to Coach Denny Green). Those two just remined us all what a couple of childish, petty, premature jack-offs they really are.

Now, I'm torn. I really don't care who wins, but I'm almost ready to do the unthinkable - side with the Mavs. Just so I can see Queen James endure a summer's worth of intense criticism. All of which would be appropriate for him, after he held the NBA landscape hostage with his free agent tour and the subsequent soap opera that came along with it.

It's too bad the NBA just couldn't render the series as a tie after the 2-2 split.

DMC
06-10-2011, 09:51 PM
mavs could only do it in 6 :lmao

1/10

ElNono
06-10-2011, 11:10 PM
mono with the goods, lakerfan providing backup... 8/10 thread, will snail mail recommendation.

mavsfan1000
06-10-2011, 11:16 PM
Heat 2011>>>Cavs 2007. Funny thread though.

DirkDoesWork
06-10-2011, 11:21 PM
Really grasping at straws now

pass1st
06-11-2011, 01:04 AM
Why are people acting like the Heat are LBJ's team? It's Wade's and he's proving it with authority.

JJBarea
06-11-2011, 02:04 AM
Literally comparing the 2007 Cavaliers to the 2011 Miami Heat. Call me when you beat LeBron James and Dwyane Wade. Until then, cling to the past for all it's worth. I'm in 2011, I don't know what year you're currently in that helps you sleep better at night. :lobt2:

BobKnight
06-11-2011, 03:44 AM
Lakers swept. Everybody wins.

LkrFan
06-11-2011, 04:10 AM
Lakers swept. Everybody wins.

:elephant

Biggems
06-11-2011, 08:46 AM
Yes the Spurs swept Lebron...but the Mavs are playing Wade, not Lebron....the Queen has yet to arrive for the Finals....