PDA

View Full Version : Lebron's Failure Will Cause The Kobe Haters To Start 2nd Guessing Themselves

Koolaid_Man
06-10-2011, 06:28 AM
:lol...pretty soon your hate for my boy will turn into Love by virtue of Lebron's meltdown in progress. Soon the excuses for Lebron will have to cease....Last year someone was allegedly fucking his mama this year someone is fucking his girl...next year someone will be fucking him...literally...:lol when will the madness and excuses end...:lol

So How Lakers Fan Can Advance Our National Agenda ( even without our team playing)

Just watch how Koolaid does it....my well timed and strategic posts. I know beat sports writers and other losers who've never played the game on any level outside of the playground come here...it's all about the title of your post. I've seen numerous threads I've started spark a thought in the minds of writers juts like this one will...If Dallas goes on to win you will see an article written ( perhaps by an BSPN writer) eerily similiar to this post. I don't need credit per se.... seeing my work plagiarized by the mainstream media is a reward in itself. :toast

LkrFan
06-10-2011, 06:34 AM
4 straight games of LBJ scoring 2 points or less. Rick Carlisle defensive scheme is the LBJ stopper. :downspin:

100%duncan
06-10-2011, 07:04 AM
I can hate both you dumbfuck

Pelicans78
06-10-2011, 08:09 AM
Can't argue with Kool-aid.