PDA

View Full Version : NBA Finals Game 6: Mavs @ Heat - Brought to you by the good folks of Game 7

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Ashy Larry
06-10-2011, 11:32 AM
Rest assured, there will be a Game Seven ......... LeBron will not have two free throws in Game 6 and you may see something along the lines of 2002 Western Conference Finals ..... hopefully not ........ good luck to both.

Miami is right where they wanna be .... last two home games of the season and they are both in South Beach ...... Mavs? If you don't pull this out, you will be branded chokers forever ........

TampaDude
06-10-2011, 11:34 AM
Mavs in 6. Booooooooook iiiiiiiiiit.

Ashy Larry
06-10-2011, 11:36 AM
Mavs in 6. Booooooooook iiiiiiiiiit.

Can you imagine Cuban receiving that trophy from Stern??? I know that old man's heart would fall to his damn shoes ...... And the media would kill LeBron.

Bill_Brasky
06-10-2011, 11:38 AM
If the mavs wanna ring, they better get game 6. They do not want this shit going 7.

badfish22
06-10-2011, 11:39 AM
They just better not talk shit to Lebron. God help us if he decides to flip that switch.

stretch
06-10-2011, 11:54 AM
Bron is messed up mentally. You can tell the dude is flat out rattled. They might come out with an early strong push to start the game and make people think that the game is over early, but the Mavs will just chip away and eventually win by 6+ with strong execution once again in the 4th, and showing more of a desire to win.

DMC
06-10-2011, 12:04 PM
Damn, bitches fucked up the Heat and the Lakers.

JoeTait75
06-10-2011, 12:05 PM
Mavericks will win this game and it wouldn't surprise me if it was fairly decisive (8+). Everything is going their way.

stretch
06-10-2011, 12:08 PM
dude just got cuckolded, it's no surprise that it's all mental. although if it were me i think i'd be so pissed that i'd come out and play the opposite rather than getting passive.

he did start the game pretty aggressively actually, then remembered that he lacks a post game and couldnt take advantage of guys like Kidd and Stevenson guarding him. then in the 4th when Chandler was able to not worry about fouls and play aggressively, they clamped down on the dribble penetration.

IMO this is mostly a bad matchup for Lebron. he lives in the paint, and the Mavs play a zone defense to guard the paint better than anyone in the league. In addition, they have a guy who can guard him pretty well in one-on-one situations in Marion. Lebron really needs to develop his post game and jumper more, otherwise teams are going to keep doing this to him and hes going to be in more and more trouble.

Nick Manning
06-10-2011, 12:10 PM
If LeBron needs officiating to help him out, then he really isn't the Chosen One.

Officials are not the reason he can't post up Kidd or hit wide-open 3-pointers.

These are things we know.

stretch
06-10-2011, 12:10 PM
If the officiating is equal, Miami wins this game by 10+ IMO..if the refs continue to give the Mavs every loose ball foul + not giving Lebron any calls + not letting anybody go anywhere near Nowitzki, Heat win by 1-3..

then if you take away 3 bullshit Wade calls that happen on a nightly basis, leading to 6 points, Mario Chalmers hitting a halfcourt 3 at the end of a quarter, and give Tyson 2 more calls for the 10 missed calls when he gets hacked at the rim, adding 3 more points, then one extra made jumper for Dirk/Terry/Barea for a wide open shot that they almost never miss adds another 6 points, so that gives the Mavs 18 extra points, resulting in an 8 point Maverick victory.

h:lolat = f:lolcked

tp2021
06-10-2011, 12:11 PM
last two home games of the season and they are both in South Beach

No shit

badfish22
06-10-2011, 12:12 PM
Officiating has been very equal (sans for the end of game three when the refs tried to get Mavs back in it.)

Anyone you says otherwise is visibly upset.

badfish22
06-10-2011, 12:12 PM
:lol the Celtics and Bulls both play defenses that thrive on beating ISO-oriented teams like Miami, and Lebron killed them..both are much better than the Mavs, defensively..

It's all mental..he was shooting 40% from 3s, coming into the series, and his mid-range J was one of the best in the NBA this year..he's playing moist, Mavs haven't done anything to stop him..

http://gif.mocksession.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/MARIONBEAT.gif.pagespeed.ce.OV2bxjYXuv.gif

stretch
06-10-2011, 12:13 PM
:lol the Celtics and Bulls both play defenses that thrive on beating ISO-oriented teams like Miami, and Lebron killed them..both are much better than the Mavs, defensively...

I agree they are probably better defensive teams than the Mavs, but part of it is that the Mavs type of defense is a bad matchup for the Heat. The other part is that the Mavs make them work 100000000000000000000x harder on defense, because they actually can score points in a multitude of ways. Boston and Chicago especially, both are not strong at all offensively.

stretch
06-10-2011, 12:15 PM
on a side note, is it just me, or has Marion owned the fuck out of Lebron most of the series, especially over the past 2 games? it seems like he has been talking a lot of trash at lebron all series, and I normally dont notice Marion talking NEARLY as much trash as I have this series.

Nick Manning
06-10-2011, 12:16 PM
on a side note, is it just me, or has Marion owned the fuck out of Lebron most of the series, especially over the past 2 games?

Ghazi was right........again.

badfish22
06-10-2011, 12:17 PM
on a side note, is it just me, or has Marion owned the fuck out of Lebron most of the series, especially over the past 2 games?

He has. Hes even started talking trash while guarding him :lol.
Word has gotten out that Lebron is mentally soft, and none of the players are scared of him. You think a player would ever do that shit to Kobe?

mariners
06-10-2011, 12:19 PM
They just better not talk shit to Lebron. God help us if he decides to flip that switch.
:lol

mariners
06-10-2011, 12:21 PM
If the officiating is equal, Miami wins this game by 10+ IMO..if the refs continue to give the Mavs every loose ball foul + not giving Lebron any calls + not letting anybody go anywhere near Nowitzki, Heat win by 1-3..
you mean like chalmers tackling kidd with no foul? or marion being hit on the wrist with no foul? Or Haslem wrapping up Chandler with no foul?

lefty
06-10-2011, 12:22 PM
Jason Terry still can't believe what happened to him during game 5:

http://cdn3.sbnation.com/imported_assets/705732/2iiaem1_medium.gif

stretch
06-10-2011, 12:34 PM
He has. Hes even started talking trash while guarding him :lol.
Word has gotten out that Lebron is mentally soft, and none of the players are scared of him. You think a player would ever do that shit to Kobe?

For whatever reason, I still like Lebron, and have always been a big defender of his, but this right here says it all. No one would be doing that stuff to Kobe.

I still believe Lebron, while flawed, is the best player in the NBA. But the fact that he is not as complete as Kobe, is hurting him big time in this series.

Bron has a lot of work to put in this offseason, win or lose.

stretch
06-10-2011, 12:35 PM

lefty, with the bads

why the fuck do you always have to come in and fuck up a perfectly good thread. now we might have to start another one

Nick Manning
06-10-2011, 12:36 PM
lefty, with the bads

why the fuck do you always have to come in and fuck up a perfectly good thread.

why is the sky blue?

pass1st
06-10-2011, 12:38 PM
He's 26, as long as LBJ doesn't get injured he will probably step over his mental hurdle of being in the finals. It probably will take a ring for that to happen though.

picc84
06-10-2011, 12:44 PM
There's gonna be more Mavs fans in the arena on sunday than Heat fans.

Sportstudi
06-10-2011, 12:45 PM
If the officiating is equal, the refs will finally start to call more than once a travel on LeBron and not falling for Wade's flops.

Fixed it for you.

DPG21920
06-10-2011, 12:49 PM
If anyone expected/agrees the DAL deserves more free throws than Mia is delusional.

badfish22
06-10-2011, 12:50 PM
Id be mad too if I had all that $ on the line.

lefty
06-10-2011, 12:51 PM
lefty, with the bads

why the fuck do you always have to come in and fuck up a perfectly good thread. now we might have to start another one
:lmao

stretch
06-10-2011, 12:53 PM
If anyone expected/agrees the DAL deserves more free throws than Mia is delusional.

so are you saying that the Heat are getting completely jobbed? or are you saying that the Heat (bron in particular) are playing unexpectedly soft while the Mavs are doing a solid job at avoid fouling them?

if you believe its the first, you have shit for brains.

DPG21920
06-10-2011, 12:54 PM
Do I seem mad or are you just using random internet throw away lines? It's funny you mention money to me considering you couldn't bet because "you werent very confident and you had no money because you needed to find a summer job" :lol

What are you, a high school student? Or someone without a college degree bc that would explain a lot.

You are saying you expected DAL to shoot more fts than Mia and that they deserved to shoot more in every game vs a team with two of the top 8 FT shooters in the league all year?

badfish22
06-10-2011, 12:59 PM
Do I seem mad or are you just using random internet throw away lines? It's funny you mention money to me considering you couldn't bet because "you werent very confident and you had no money because you needed to find a summer job" :lol

What are you, a high school student? Or someone without a college degree bc that would explain a lot.

You are saying you expected DAL to shoot more fts than Mia and that they deserved to shoot more in every game vs a team with two of the top 8 FT shooters in the league all year?

:lol how is that a random internet throw away line? And I didn't bet because I didn't want to wind up throwing away $500 on a freaking internet bet :lmao. I mean who does that? No matter who you are $500 is a good amount of money.

Im a college student. All my money is going toward that.

No, but dallas' defense has suprised me. So has Lebrons tentativeness.

DPG21920
06-10-2011, 01:02 PM
You are saying that Mia has shot more jumpers and attacked less than Dallas in every game?

Axe Murderer
06-10-2011, 01:05 PM
Ghazi was right........again.

i said Marion was gonna outplay LeBron

me

badfish22
06-10-2011, 01:10 PM
You are saying that Mia has shot more jumpers and attacked less than Dallas in every game?

I am saying that Dallas has done a good job at not committing fouls so far.

For a guy who thinks my takes are so bad, you are very interested in what I have to say.

"You are saying..."

BobKnight
06-10-2011, 01:11 PM
Damn, bitches fucked up the Heat and the Lakers.

Lakers got fucked up no doubt (and they better get used to it). Heat on other hand ? I don't think so. Games have been pretty close. Wouldn't be surprised if Dallas closes it in 6. At this point, any team could win it.

Ashy Larry
06-10-2011, 02:00 PM

Lakers are still looking for that switch :depressed

BobKnight
06-10-2011, 02:08 PM
What switch ? The eggs gettin hard and the jellos jigglin for the Lakers.

stretch
06-10-2011, 02:10 PM
Miami giftwraps at least 6-8 FTs a game to the Mavs because of picking up loose ball fouls on rebounds. part of it is poor judgement and poor IQ. but part of it is the fact that the Mavs are much taller and longer than them, making them have to fight harder to get theirs. the extra FTs the mavs are getting arent because they are drawing more fouls by their aggression on offense, but because they are longer. its pretty normal. look at the lakers the past two years. they had to get damn near 10 fts a game just because of teams trying so hard to grab rebounds through their size and length, and fouling in the process

Sean Cagney
06-10-2011, 02:21 PM
:lol the Celtics and Bulls both play defenses that thrive on beating ISO-oriented teams like Miami, and Lebron killed them..both are much better than the Mavs, defensively..

It's all mental..he was shooting 40% from 3s, coming into the series, and his mid-range J was one of the best in the NBA this year..he's playing moist, Mavs haven't done anything to stop him..

IF it is all mental he better snap outta that very damn fast..

Killakobe81
06-10-2011, 03:59 PM
People keep saying how come the Mavs are shoting More FT's but the obvious anvswer is Lebron is NOT doing enough to get them. Wade shot more yesterday in far less minutes.

sook
06-10-2011, 04:04 PM
Dirk deserves this more than anybody else.

Would like nothing more than to see him finally win after all the hard work he has put in season after season and watch the look on Lecrab.

sook
06-10-2011, 04:06 PM
Dallas has been playing PITIFUL defense though.

If they can step that up it wouldn't be close.

All game long, i think its marion) who never switches off on the PnR and theres a wide open dude underneath for a layup everytime.

they need to work on that. And it seems lebron and wade have already come up with their excuses

Jodelo
06-10-2011, 04:09 PM

Never gets old. :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

DPG21920
06-10-2011, 04:23 PM
Miami giftwraps at least 6-8 FTs a game to the Mavs because of picking up loose ball fouls on rebounds. part of it is poor judgement and poor IQ. but part of it is the fact that the Mavs are much taller and longer than them, making them have to fight harder to get theirs. the extra FTs the mavs are getting arent because they are drawing more fouls by their aggression on offense, but because they are longer. its pretty normal. look at the lakers the past two years. they had to get damn near 10 fts a game just because of teams trying so hard to grab rebounds through their size and length, and fouling in the process

Stretch, you are a really good poster, especially when you aren't trolling. You are also a massive homer most of the time (which isn't a terrible thing). But look at what you are saying.

Those "loose ball fouls" all go against MIA. It's almost a statistical anomaly. MIA also has played teams all throughout the playoffs that were longer and taller and they never had that problem. Why is that? They have also been a top 2 or 3 team in FT's all year and all of the sudden that changes as well? Against the Mavs who are always middle of the pack? Has there ever been an finals series where a team that has a FTA average greater than the other has lost that stat in 80% of the finals games?

MIA has more than held their own in rebounding as well, so I don't get where that comes from. For as much as they have settled, they have gotten into the paint enough times to warrant winning the FT battle if not at least being about equal from a game to game standpoint (Dallas has gotten more FT's in 4 out of 5 games).

Besides game 3 which was terribly in the Mavs favor, the officiating hasn't been that bad, but since game 2, it has clearly been in the Mavs favor. My entire point is that with a team that shoots jump shots primarily (and MIA is doing that as well this series), you shouldn't be winning the free throw battle that consistently, especially when you never have before all season long compared to the other team.

Mav fans acting like "Dallas is doing a good job of not fouling" are just being a little silly and the only reason they "aren't fouling" is because the whistle has been a little inconsistent on what is a foul. If the Mavs play the same and the refs start blowing the same fouls for the same contact, it doesn't mean Dallas is doing anything different (which I suspect in game 6).

mavsfan1000
06-10-2011, 04:24 PM
This series will go exactly like the Rockets/Knicks series. Sometimes history does repeat itself.

DPG21920
06-10-2011, 04:26 PM
I am saying that Dallas has done a good job at not committing fouls so far.

For a guy who thinks my takes are so bad, you are very interested in what I have to say.

"You are saying..."

With responses like that, it's clear you are immature and have not completed college.

Your takes are awful and you universally get shit on by everyone, even Mav fans. You do realize that I said something and you responded to me, right? I then after that asked you to clarify your shit take.

But after earth shattering analysis such as "I'm not confident, but f*ck it, Mavs in 6", you have earned the right to be lax around here.

badfish22
06-10-2011, 04:32 PM
:lol DGP is so mad hes not even making sense anymore. You can tell hes furious that my Mavs in 6 pick could be right, when he made TWO (:lmao) predictions and they both don't have a chance anymore.

DPG21920
06-10-2011, 04:36 PM
That doesn't make any sense. You keep using random throw away lines. You also admitted you are a guy who doesn't have a job or a college degree :lol

badfish22
06-10-2011, 04:38 PM
:lol DGP is so mad hes not even making sense anymore.

That doesn't make any sense.

:lol real original. So mad he can't come up with his own comebacks.

DPG21920
06-10-2011, 04:39 PM
You aren't trolling, you're just being retarded.

Viva Las Espuelas
06-10-2011, 04:48 PM
Either the Mavs win it Sunday or Heat on Tuesday. What a wild and crazy playoff season this has been. Best in quite a while. :tu

dbreiden83080
06-10-2011, 04:50 PM
Good game but Heat win

Do or die game 7.. Watch all the Mavs role players miss all those wild hail mary's back in Miami.

DPG21920
06-10-2011, 04:52 PM
I can see Dallas closing it out in 6 now. I said when they won that game 2, they likely broke MIA's back. MIA has let up too many times and now the Mavs are up when they shouldn't be. It would take a massive collapse for Dallas to not win at this point.

stretch
06-10-2011, 05:07 PM
Stretch, you are a really good poster, especially when you aren't trolling. You are also a massive homer most of the time (which isn't a terrible thing). But look at what you are saying.

Those "loose ball fouls" all go against MIA. It's almost a statistical anomaly. MIA also has played teams all throughout the playoffs that were longer and taller and they never had that problem. Why is that? They have also been a top 2 or 3 team in FT's all year and all of the sudden that changes as well? Against the Mavs who are always middle of the pack? Has there ever been an finals series where a team that has a FTA average greater than the other has lost that stat in 80% of the finals games?

Philly's big men suck.
Boston's big men included Jermaine O'Neal and Nenad Kristic. :lmao
Chicago's "big men" aren't very big. Noah is what, 6'9?

Dallas employs two 7-footers in their starting lineup, along with a very solid rebounding PG (Kidd) and solid rebounding SF (Marion).

I think the FT disparity has something to do with the fact that Dallas is defending Miami differently than any other team has. Not a single team has used the zone as much as Dallas has, nor does any team have a zone as complicated as Dallas has. They are basically daring Miami to settle for more jumpers than they pretty much ever do. Maybe if Lebron or Wade had more legit postup games, they would be able to still take advantage of weaker defenders, like Shawn Marion even does when people play way off of him.

MIA has more than held their own in rebounding as well, so I don't get where that comes from. For as much as they have settled, they have gotten into the paint enough times to warrant winning the FT battle if not at least being about equal from a game to game standpoint (Dallas has gotten more FT's in 4 out of 5 games).

I didn't say that Dallas was a better rebounding team. Just that they have a physical advantage that makes Miami have to work hard. The extra hard work Miami has been putting in on the rebounds has resulted in extra offensive boards that they fight very hard for, but at times it backfire and results in stupid fouls. Seriously, how many times this series has Haslem and Joel Anthony been a dumbass and tried going right over their man's back for a board, when they had no shot in hell at getting it? Go back and watch, you will see what I'm talking about. I have watched every game (except last nights game) twice already, sometimes three times.

Besides game 3 which was terribly in the Mavs favor, the officiating hasn't been that bad, but since game 2, it has clearly been in the Mavs favor. My entire point is that with a team that shoots jump shots primarily (and MIA is doing that as well this series), you shouldn't be winning the free throw battle that consistently, especially when you never have before all season long compared to the other team.

So basically the only case you have for saying that the officiating is in the Mavs favor, is because their offense requires good jumpshooting skill? :rolleyes

Like I said, several FTs each game has come from stupid loose ball fouls by Miami. 6-8 come from Dirk simply being too hard to stop. And theres a few trips each game from fouling Chandler/Haywood/Mahinmi from getting an easy bucket at the rim. I think you forget that Miami still lacks a legit interior defender. Sure they guard the paint well, but because they have to collapse with all their perimeter defenders, not because they have a paint presence. The size they give up to the Mavs allows for Chandler and Dirk to have more chances at easy buckets at the rim.

Mav fans acting like "Dallas is doing a good job of not fouling" are just being a little silly and the only reason they "aren't fouling" is because the whistle has been a little inconsistent on what is a foul. If the Mavs play the same and the refs start blowing the same fouls for the same contact, it doesn't mean Dallas is doing anything different (which I suspect in game 6).

Going by technicalies, sure, Dallas is getting away with fouls. But so is Miami. Fact is, they have for the most part allowed this to be a physical series, and Dallas BY FAR has proven to be the more physical team in the series. They are the team giving the hard fouls, playing physical defense. I think people are just so used to Dallas being such a finesse team that they are still not wanting to accept that they are not like those old teams anymore. They are MUCH more physical and willing to administer the hard fouls and even subtle cheap shots from time to time to play mind games with the other team.

On a side note:

All the "homer" bullshit is just that... bullshit. Most everything I have predicted this year has been pretty spot on, despite you basically trashing every opinion and calling me a "homer". Last year after the trade was the first time since 2006-2007 I honestly felt the Mavs were a legit contender. Sure, I was wrong in the outcome of the series against the Spurs, but I don't think I was wrong at all in what I saw in the Mavs in terms of the talent and potential they had. They just needed more time to gel and get it figured out. You have lived entirely on my optimism last year against the Spurs that was incorrect, and because I was wrong that time, you never shut the fuck up about "stretch is a homer!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!:lobt2::flag::downspin::lmao:roll in:blah:hat"

Going by the logic that you use to constantly call me a homer, then you are every bit as big of a homer then, considering you constantly scoffed at my opinions that Dallas was a more legit contender than the Spurs (who BTW got knocked the fuck out of the first round by an 8th seed) and a legit threat to the Lakers (who got their shit pushed in by the Mavs), while the Mavs are on the verge of winning the Finals. Get that out of here with that nonsense. Having optimism about your team being talented doesnt make you a homer. Wanna see homer takes? Go look at 21blessings constant cumchugging of Andrew Bynum and Kobe Bryant, neither of which can do no wrong, both of which are the best players in NBA history in his opinion. Or Obstructed_View and him thinking Tim Duncan is still the best player in the NBA and the other 200 dumbshit takes he has. But I think if you actually look at my posts, while I stick up for the Mavs, I'm the first to point out flaws in their game as well.

dallaskd
06-10-2011, 05:30 PM
Heatfan cant complain about calls when its tied with 3 minutes to go and your team settles for jumps shots. Even if the calls are SLIGHTLY leaning towards Dallas, the heat are still in reach at the last two minutes and cannot finish

DPG21920
06-10-2011, 05:36 PM
I don't post emoticons and just randomly mock you for being a homer. You are a homer and both Mav and Spurs fans see it. You were right about the Mavs only one time and it was this year. You would have said the same shit (which you did the previous years) about them being a contender, so the fact they happened to be this year doesn't mean you aren't a homer.

Me saying a team (the Spurs) who shit kicked the Mavs in the first round (just last year) and had the best record in the West was better than the Mavs who just lost Caron was not being a homer. Especially when I explain why and don't just say the same thing every year. If you remember, I was one of the few who spoke out against most of the things the Spurs did and said they weren't a contender all year long.

I do read your posts and like I said, when you aren't trolling (which you have dialed down and I was the first to point out) you are a very good poster. The point it is I have heard you for years saying this and that about the Mavs without being objective. Even before the "trade".

Ace
06-10-2011, 05:36 PM
Heatfan cant complain about calls when its tied with 3 minutes to go and your team settles for jumps shots. Even if the calls are SLIGHTLY leaning towards Dallas, the heat are still in reach at the last two minutes and cannot finish

I never complained about the refs even if it is in the Mavs favor, Heat have been in position to win still. So I won't blame the refs.

DPG21920
06-10-2011, 05:38 PM

I agree. I'm not putting the series on the refs at all. That is just ST knee-jerking b.s. to try and act cool and rip on someone. What I have said is that Mav fan in general is acting like everything is even-steven and going as planned with regards to free throws. They are acting like Dallas is being some super aggressive team (meaning, playing differently than normal in that regard) and they aren't. MIA is the team not playing normal, but even with that being said, they still should not be losing FT's 4 out of 5 games and it has played a HUGE role in keeping games close.

If the normal and expected FT disparity would have played out, Dallas would not be up a game.

mavsfan1000
06-10-2011, 05:47 PM
The refs absolutely deserve blame IMO, some posters are too classy to blame refs, Harlem isn't..let's be real here..if Miami wasn't involved, everybody would be talking about the refs..however, since it's a team that everybody hates, they're happy to watch them play with that type of adversity..

Just like the Spurs in '06..robbed by the refs, but non-Spurs fans don't talk about it, because they were all happy to see it..:lol can't breathe on Irk..
:flipoff

Ace
06-10-2011, 05:49 PM
The refs absolutely deserve blame IMO, some posters are too classy to blame refs, Harlem isn't..let's be real here..if Miami wasn't involved, everybody would be talking about the refs..however, since it's a team that everybody hates, they're happy to watch them play with that type of adversity..

Just like the Spurs in '06..robbed by the refs, but non-Spurs fans don't talk about it, because they were all happy to see it..:lol can't breathe on Irk..
I would feel like BR if I blamed the refs and at that point suicide would be the inevitable... With that being said the calls are a bit much, especially with Dirk.

Bill_Brasky
06-10-2011, 05:52 PM
I would feel like BR if I blamed the refs and at that point suicide would be the inevitable...

BR is always the first one to bitch about reffing, yet he hasn't posted shit about it this series......interesting.

Ace
06-10-2011, 05:55 PM
BR is always the first one to bitch about reffing, yet he hasn't posted shit about it this series......interesting.

That wigga is one of many that have nothing to say because its the Heat. Harlem is right, if it was the other way around or any other team there would be a uproar...

stretch
06-10-2011, 06:12 PM
I don't post emoticons and just randomly mock you for being a homer.

this part right here is so full of shit that I didnt even bother reading the rest of your post

i cant begin to tell how many times you would reply to a post with something like "lol homer. you are a dumbass. remember what happened last year how I was right and you were WRONG?!?!?!?! you bring horrible takes. LOL"

stretch
06-10-2011, 06:13 PM
I never complained about the refs even if it is in the Mavs favor, Heat have been in position to win still. So I won't blame the refs.

in defense of my nigga Ace, hes been a real boss throughout this series, not whining about stupid shit. showing great support for his team in loss, and not acting like an overconfident douche in wins.

my nigga :toast

stretch
06-10-2011, 06:16 PM
I agree. I'm not putting the series on the refs at all. That is just ST knee-jerking b.s. to try and act cool and rip on someone. What I have said is that Mav fan in general is acting like everything is even-steven and going as planned with regards to free throws. They are acting like Dallas is being some super aggressive team (meaning, playing differently than normal in that regard) and they aren't. MIA is the team not playing normal, but even with that being said, they still should not be losing FT's 4 out of 5 games and it has played a HUGE role in keeping games close.

If the normal and expected FT disparity would have played out, Dallas would not be up a game.

who said MIA is playing normal, aside from morons? I think I have posted here before that something seems seriously wrong with Lebron, and hes not being himself. part of it is that he is facing a defense hes not used to, but some of it seems like he is completely unfocused for whatever reason.

truth is, if Miami had a legit coach, this series would have probably already been over, with the Mavs getting their asses kicked.

the officiating has not been nearly as horrible as you think. its more so because Miami is the "soft jumpshooting team" that everyone thought was going to be Dallas. but for whatever reason, Dallas has just kept playing their game with confidence, while Miami has been out of their element.

Ghazi
06-10-2011, 06:38 PM
I'm nervous as fuck

DPG21920
06-10-2011, 06:40 PM
Ghazi! I want a game 7!

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-10-2011, 06:45 PM
Sup, DPG

LakerHater
06-10-2011, 07:15 PM
Good 'ole home cookin for Miami!

joshdaboss
06-10-2011, 07:20 PM
I agree they are probably better defensive teams than the Mavs, but part of it is that the Mavs type of defense is a bad matchup for the Heat. The other part is that the Mavs make them work 100000000000000000000x harder on defense, because they actually can score points in a multitude of ways. Boston and Chicago especially, both are not strong at all offensively.

The other part is they're being allowed to foul the shit out of LeBron without calls.

Bill_Brasky
06-10-2011, 07:21 PM
BR has actually implied that the Mavs are getting calls, he used Wade's 2006 as an excuse for it..with that being said, like Ace said, he's a Heat hater and has been cheering for the Mavs for a while..

Let's be real..despite this "San Antonio Heat" perception, there are actually very few people on ST that are cheering for the Heat..most people seem to want to see Nowitzki win a ring, for some reason, which compounds their hatred towards the Heat..

Absolutely.....there are like 3 people on this board who want to see the Heat win. lol

I'm flamed for being a bandwaggoner yet every other Spurfan seems to be a Mav nutrider atm. It's fucking weird.

TampaDude
06-10-2011, 07:27 PM
I can see Dallas closing it out in 6 now. I said when they won that game 2, they likely broke MIA's back. MIA has let up too many times and now the Mavs are up when they shouldn't be. It would take a massive collapse for Dallas to not win at this point.

^ this

It's clear that in this Finals the Mavs are closers and the Heat are not.

Bill_Brasky
06-10-2011, 07:37 PM
Mavs didn't look that great in Miami save for the last 6 minutes of game 2. Can they pull some shit like that again, or can Miami get the first blowout of the series? When they went back to Dallas after the second game, the goal was to at the very least win 1 there, and they did....take care of business at home, and the trophy is in Miami.....

TampaDude
06-10-2011, 07:38 PM
Mavs have all the momentum now. Barring an injury, it's gonna be Mavs in 6.

100%duncan
06-10-2011, 08:08 PM
I say Mavs in 7. For me Heat can't lose 3 straight games, just saying though. I would not mind the Mavs winning in 6.

Ashy Larry
06-11-2011, 09:55 AM
I say Mavs in 7. For me Heat can't lose 3 straight games, just saying though. I would not mind the Mavs winning in 6.

Just have that 2002 WCF feeling ......

DPG21920
06-11-2011, 10:37 AM
This series is so hard to analyze, namely because the Mavs have been so resilient and MIA has played out of character. I would like to say that Dallas has to do it in 6, because I don't think they win a game 7 in MIA, but with how many great wins and amazing comebacks Dallas has had, you just absolutely cannot count them out in any situation in these finals.

I said when Dallas won game 2 in the fashion they did, it likely broke MIA's back. Even when MIA bounced back and got game 3, I feel they have messed around too much and missed too many opportunities to lock the series which led to that hot shooting night and Dallas having the lead.

It's obvious game 6 is crucial, but to everyone, after every back and forth win, says the team that won has control. Truth is, it's so close it's impossible to tell, but Dallas has MIA on the ropes.

Bill_Brasky
06-11-2011, 11:04 AM
This series is so hard to analyze, namely because the Mavs have been so resilient and MIA has played out of character. I would like to say that Dallas has to do it in 6, because I don't think they win a game 7 in MIA, but with how many great wins and amazing comebacks Dallas has had, you just absolutely cannot count them out in any situation in these finals.

I said when Dallas won game 2 in the fashion they did, it likely broke MIA's back. Even when MIA bounced back and got game 3, I feel they have messed around too much and missed too many opportunities to lock the series which led to that hot shooting night and Dallas having the lead.

It's obvious game 6 is crucial, but to everyone, after every back and forth win, says the team that won has control. Truth is, it's so close it's impossible to tell, but Dallas has MIA on the ropes.

Yup. I wouldn't go as far as to say Dallas has complete control, but they have the upper hand now and need to get it tomorrow, because as we saw last year, anything can happen in a game 7......

Giuseppe
06-11-2011, 11:35 AM
Yup. I wouldn't go as far as to say Dallas has complete control, but they have the upper hand now and need to get it tomorrow, because as we saw last year, anything can happen in a game 7......

......& in a Game 6. Bynum leaned on Perkins.

That's all she wrote.

badfish22
06-11-2011, 01:23 PM
Dallas is completely capable of winning a game 7. I hope it doesn't come to that, but if it does it's not impossible by any means.

Giuseppe
06-11-2011, 01:44 PM
Dallas is completely capable of winning a game 7. I hope it doesn't come to that, but if it does it's not impossible by any means.

But, in order to get to Game 7 Miami will have made a stand. That will seed doubt in the Dallas psyche.

badfish22
06-11-2011, 02:30 PM
Brendan Haywood likely for Game 6 (http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nba/news/story?id=6651711)

Red Hawk #21
06-11-2011, 04:21 PM
Heat Fans Turning To Voodoo :lmao
http://allball.blogs.nba.com/2011/06/10/heat-fans-turning-to-voodoo/

DPG21920
06-11-2011, 04:22 PM
:lol Heat fans. People are crazy.

davethedope
06-11-2011, 04:36 PM
Miami has not played out of character. I've seen the Knicks beat them at home.
It's the Mavs to lose. Other than the big three who are we talking about? People need
to stop talking about what LeBron should do. Spoelstra is looking for big games from
Chalmers,Bibby, and Haslem. 10 out of each of them, plus a modest 60 from the big three, that's 90 pts. That means Miller will have to step up. Miller gets 10+ they might
have a chance.

IronMexican
06-11-2011, 04:38 PM
Mavs didn't look that great in Miami save for the last 6 minutes of game 2.

They looked good enough in game 1 to be up by 8 in the 3rd before shitting the bed.

benefactor
06-11-2011, 05:29 PM
Mavs win in emphatic fashion. I will be game 4 against LA all over again.

mavsfan1000
06-11-2011, 05:31 PM
Brendan Haywood likely for Game 6 (http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nba/news/story?id=6651711)
Will he be effective is the main question? The matchups don't really suit him as Miami likes to go small and quick.

Ghazi
06-11-2011, 05:35 PM
But, in order to get to Game 7 Miami will have made a stand. That will seed doubt in the Dallas psyche.

No it won't

This Mavs team is mentally tough as shit...

Giuseppe
06-11-2011, 06:12 PM
No it won't

This Mavs team is mentally tough as shit...

How the Hell is a shit tough?

davethedope
06-11-2011, 06:16 PM
Miami's the team with mental problems. The seed of doubt is firmly planted. However
I'd expect a huge first half from them and wouldn't be surprised if the Mavs are flat.
Still, close out games are different. Mavs really don't need to worry till 9 minutes left
in the game, which is fucking outrageous, but why change what works?

Chief Brody
06-11-2011, 06:17 PM

You ever try taking a shit the morning after a Guinness binge? Your turd comes out like a piece of charcoal.

InTheCrust
06-11-2011, 06:31 PM

Dehydration and lack of dietary roughage (fibre & cellulose) can attest to the result of "tough shit".

Giuseppe
06-11-2011, 06:42 PM
:rolleyes x 2

Chief Brody
06-11-2011, 06:44 PM
If you're not a repetitive cunt, you're just not trying.

Giuseppe
06-11-2011, 06:48 PM
If you're not a repetitive cunt, you're just not trying.

:rolleyes

Banzai
06-11-2011, 07:45 PM
1-sb8e3P4LM

Venti Quattro
06-11-2011, 10:18 PM
http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/deadspin/2011/06/heat_season_tix.jpg

ducks
06-11-2011, 11:29 PM
:lol the celtics and bulls both play defenses that thrive on beating iso-oriented teams like miami, and lebron killed them..both are much better than the mavs, defensively..

It's all mental..he was shooting 40% from 3s, coming into the series, and his mid-range j was one of the best in the nba this year..he's playing moist, mavs haven't done anything to stop him..

law of averages
he has always sucked outside shooting
if james was not so big and take all his fast break points away
he is a very below average player on o

shelshor
06-12-2011, 08:48 AM
http://www.nba.com/news/referee.html
Referee Assignments
Sun. Jun. 12
Dallas @ Miami: Steve Javie; Scott Foster; Derrick Stafford
Alternate: Marc Davis

TampaDude
06-12-2011, 09:09 AM
Referee Assignments
Sun. Jun. 12

Javie is a good road ref, and IMHO the best ref in the NBA. The Heat shouldn't expect much "home cooking" tonight.

Venti Quattro
06-12-2011, 09:38 AM
Javie isn't afraid to make calls for the road team.

DPG21920
06-12-2011, 10:58 AM
The Heat haven't got "home cooking" in a single game. It will be interesting to see if MIA forces their way to the line tonight. They need to come out with a complete focused game. They still, even in the finals, kind of coast until "money time". Problem is, unlike CHI or BOS, Lebron isn't closing and Dallas has come up clutch. That same strategy isn't going to work.

It would be an amazing feat to beat MIA 3 times in a row and close them out at home, but I still can see Dallas doing it tonight.

FromWayDowntown
06-12-2011, 01:04 PM
Referee Assignments
Sun. Jun. 12

This ensures that Dan Crawford and Monty McCutchen are on the schedule to call Game 7. My money would be on Joey Crawford being the third.

DJ Mbenga
06-12-2011, 02:05 PM
if the heat lose im expecting riots in cleveland.

Venti Quattro
06-12-2011, 02:10 PM
all these veterans know THIS IS IT. look for the most determined, gritty effort you've ever seen out of kidd, jet, and dirk tonight. look for it to inspire guys like chandler and barea to also play well. i don't see how we DON'T win this thing tonight..i imagine it'll mimic game 4 against LA.

I hope:

Terry goes 9/10 from three and Peja 6/6
Barea goes for 9/14 from the field

TampaDude
06-12-2011, 03:12 PM
all these veterans know THIS IS IT. look for the most determined, gritty effort you've ever seen out of kidd, jet, and dirk tonight. look for it to inspire guys like chandler and barea to also play well. i don't see how we DON'T win this thing tonight..i imagine it'll mimic game 4 against LA.

A blowout win for the Mavs tonight isn't likely, but it would be awesome! :lol

mavsfan1000
06-12-2011, 03:14 PM
Lebron is going to have a breakout game tonight. :depressed

NuGGeTs-FaN
06-12-2011, 03:20 PM
Lebron is going to have a breakout game tonight. :depressed

Mavs got this one tonight. Lebron isn't mentally strong like MJ, he can't just 'bounce' back.

The only way Lebron has a good night tonight is if the refs screw the Mavs hard and give LBJ 20+ freethrows

Can't wait to finally see Dirk/Kidd holding up the trophy, whilst also watching Lebron shed tears

LkrFan
06-12-2011, 03:50 PM

:depressed

Go Mavs. End this shit

Ghazi
06-12-2011, 03:52 PM
I'm so fuckin nervous :cry :cry :cry

I need a Xanax

LkrFan
06-12-2011, 03:53 PM
if the heat lose im expecting riots in cleveland.

Can't wait for Tweets from Cavs owner. :lol

mavsfan1000
06-12-2011, 03:53 PM

I need a Xanax
Chug a bunch of alcohol. It always works for me. :D

LkrFan
06-12-2011, 03:54 PM

I need a Xanax

Ghazi of little faith? Snap out of this shit damn it! :ihit

DPG21920
06-12-2011, 04:13 PM
I've already been pm'd paypal info so I can pay up when the Mavs win tonight.

Ghazi
06-12-2011, 04:17 PM
DPG... who wins tonight? :)

davethedope
06-12-2011, 04:20 PM
D o s m i n u t o s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DPG21920
06-12-2011, 04:23 PM
Mavs, Ghazi. Mavs do.

mavsfan1000
06-12-2011, 04:24 PM
lol at fans of other team declaring the Mavs Champions. You know how the Mavs choke.

DPG21920
06-12-2011, 04:26 PM
I was correct in the last two games about dem Mavs. Their momentum is likely too much and with how the Heat have squandered opportunities and buckled under pressure, I see a Mav win.

mariners
06-12-2011, 04:28 PM
Can't wait for Tweets from Cavs owner. :lol
pretty sad he cares more about the heat losing than his own franchise

Ghazi
Mavs, Ghazi. Mavs do.

:depressed

mariners
Marion is going to be huge tonight

DPG21920
06-12-2011, 04:29 PM
I just want to see another good game (a Heat win would also be great). Between the bets and actual play, this has been a great finals.

davethedope
06-12-2011, 04:30 PM
Mavs can smell champagne. They should play possessed.

Mal
06-12-2011, 04:55 PM
ok, who is the ref ?

JoeTait75
06-12-2011, 05:00 PM
pretty sad he cares more about the heat losing than his own franchise

The Cavaliers aren't playing right now, are they?

dirk4mvp
06-12-2011, 05:31 PM
when I get back here tonight, the Mavs WILL be 2011 NBA Champions :lobt2:

DPG21920
06-12-2011, 05:32 PM
:vomit:

mavsfan1000
06-12-2011, 05:32 PM
Mavs can smell champagne. They should play possessed.
Last time they smelled Champagne, they lost 4 games in a row. lol

Killakobe81
06-12-2011, 05:42 PM
If the Mavs can keep this close, Dirk brings it home. I doubt Terry can replicate his performance in the clutchfrom last game, so one more player needs to step up late for the Mavs ....Im guessing kidd or Marion.

BTW, If Lebron finally figures shit out ...this is going 7 and the Mavs are in trouble ...but i have said the same thing since Game 1 :bang

frodo
06-12-2011, 05:44 PM
NOBODY closes us out, i say, NOBODY

we are da MF'N CHAMPIONS, LETS GO NIGGAS

lefty
06-12-2011, 06:28 PM
Haywood is active tonight

Should Rick play him or not?

davethedope
06-12-2011, 06:30 PM
Heat should take it easy and not get off to a fast
start

DJ Mbenga
06-12-2011, 06:43 PM
Haywood is active tonight

Should Rick play him or not?

the custodian is out of a job

davethedope
06-12-2011, 06:53 PM
Last time they smelled Champagne, they lost 4 games in a row. lol

You need to let that rest. Teams change. I'd be sick of hearing about
2006. It's irrelevant. I've seen the Knicks beat the Heat at home, so Miami
has not impressed me all year. You guys FTW, go for the gold. Larry O'brien
is in the house!

scampers
06-12-2011, 07:01 PM
That Heat PA guy sure aint no Mason.

IronMexican
06-12-2011, 07:02 PM
Really need to change the Finals intro next year, ABC. Really need to.

lefty
06-12-2011, 07:03 PM
Lol

Sean Marks in the Finals intro

DPG21920
06-12-2011, 07:04 PM
Finally, Spo inserts Chalmers into the starting line up.

davethedope
06-12-2011, 07:04 PM
big mistake

John Basedow
06-12-2011, 07:06 PM
This has been the most exciting Finals I've seen since I was shittin' the bed

lefty
06-12-2011, 07:06 PM
Stern !

davethedope
06-12-2011, 07:07 PM
This has been the most exciting Finals I've seen since I was shittin' the bed

You didn't see the '88 finals?

John Basedow
06-12-2011, 07:07 PM
FT disparity prediction (for DPG):

Heat: 38 FTA

Mavs: 25 FTA

John Basedow
06-12-2011, 07:08 PM
You didn't see the '88 finals?

True, I was only pissing the bed at that point (5)

DPG21920
06-12-2011, 07:08 PM
Oh, I hope so. Then we'll get the whole "Mavs just started fouling more".

John Basedow
06-12-2011, 07:10 PM
Good sign...bron 3

John Basedow
06-12-2011, 07:11 PM
rebounding killing dallas already

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-12-2011, 07:11 PM
lol Marion having a better post game than Bron

resistanze
06-12-2011, 07:13 PM
Dirk with some shitty D so far.

resistanze
06-12-2011, 07:14 PM
Mexican smurf on FIRE!

InRareForm
Barea starting has been a success

DPG21920
JJB is killing it.

davethedope
06-12-2011, 07:15 PM
James is too hot, bad sign

DPG21920
James looks like James right now.

John Basedow
LeBron 4-4.

HarlemHeat logging in in 3-2-1 :lol

VBM
Welcome to the finals, lebron

IronMexican
Figured. No way James was going to go out without shooting.

InRareForm
uh oh could be the start of a memorable game by Lebron...

resistanze
06-12-2011, 07:16 PM
James looks like James right now.

Looking better than James. It's that unstoppable James when that jumper is falling.

Ace
Looks like LeBron stopped by...

davethedope
uh oh could be the start of a memorable game by Lebron...

Nobody shoots 100%

frodo
06-12-2011, 07:17 PM
lebron is back now, mavs gonna be facefucked :cry

Stalin
Miami cHeat will shit all over these overrated mav chokers, tonight son.

BlackSwordsMan
Just sit dirk down now and let him rest for game 7
mavs fucked

John Basedow
Spo still can't play him 45 minutes or he'll flame out in the 4th again. Great game so far though, dude is killing it

frodo
06-12-2011, 07:18 PM
conceded toooo many rebs :cry

DPG21920
06-12-2011, 07:18 PM
I agree with JVG. Lebron is taking the same shots, but he's dropping them. Difference is, is he is not hesitating.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-12-2011, 07:19 PM
:lmao why is JVG going HAM on Dirk's defense tonight?

InRareForm
06-12-2011, 07:20 PM
SO Dirk is undefeated on close out games?

Isitjustme?
Bads.

If LeBron needs officiating to help him out, then he really isn't the Chosen One.

Goods.

Isitjustme?
Bads.

Goods.

John Basedow
FT% and Rebounding is going to kill Dallas

Tp9gospursgo
let's see if the heat let they're guard down like they have done almost every game this series.

Stalin
06-12-2011, 07:21 PM
Mavs looking like shit, no interior d.

John Basedow
Miami getting almost all their points in the paint

DPG21920
What a shot by Dirk. That was a ridiculous shot.

DPG21920
06-12-2011, 07:23 PM
:lol Very little contact

John Basedow
Dirk 2 fouls...here's where the game is lost. Miami will lead by 13+ at the end of the quarter. Weak call

DPG21920
That is the same contact and call Dirk gets. Same. Exact. Thing.

fevertrees
06-12-2011, 07:24 PM
lol refs pushing a Game 7 already

resistanze
Jet!

Tp9gospursgo
Terry 3.

resistanze
06-12-2011, 07:25 PM
Donatello has a sweet stroke, I must say...

DPG21920
MIA letting a great opp go to waste. Dirk on the bench and they let up.

Stalin
It's about time miami get some touch fouls go their way this series, mavs have been holding that monopoly for way too long.

frodo
JET takin ova da game

John Basedow
06-12-2011, 07:26 PM
That is the same contact and call Dirk gets. Same. Exact. Thing.

Agreed, it's still a weak call.

boutons_deux
This the game where the Mavs prove that they got the champions' True Grit.

frodo
mavs win and JET will be named MVP of the finals

Tp9gospursgo
Hopefully terry can pick up the slack with Dirka on the bench. Looking good so far.

John Basedow
06-12-2011, 07:27 PM
mavs win and JET will be named MVP of the finals

No.

davethedope
Seriously, fuck Dirk. Everybody on the Mavs needs to prove their worth tonight.

DPG21920
Well, if you are the Mavs, you are thrilled because the biggest question (role players) has been answered early. Even a more aggressive Lebron and Dirk's foul trouble hasn't prevented you from keeping it close.

Advantage, Mavs.

frodo
dirk been doing terrible tonight tbh, ain't a bad thing he's out now w/ two fouls

Isitjustme?
06-12-2011, 07:29 PM

Powerful post Lefty!

DPG21920
Amazing how much more aggressive MIA is and FT's are still equal.

lefty

DPG21920
06-12-2011, 07:30 PM
MIA needs to go on a solid run. 8-0 or more. They need to play with more urgency and focus.

davethedope
06-12-2011, 07:30 PM
calling pick fouls on the custodian every time, smh

lefty
06-12-2011, 07:31 PM
Lolololl

DPG21920
06-12-2011, 07:32 PM
Dirk goes out and Dallas goes on a 16-4 run. Dallas is also taking so many jumpers and hitting them while MIA is missing now.

John Basedow
06-12-2011, 07:32 PM
2 key fouls on the bigs

resistanze
06-12-2011, 07:33 PM
Donatello going BALLS DEEP.

lefty
Without Dirk lol

John Basedow
Dirk 2 fouls...here's where the game is lost. Miami will lead by 13+ at the end of the quarter. Weak call

my bad...:lol

DPG21920
MIA is melting down completely. How you can't adjust to a zone when you see it so often is beyond me.

lefty
06-12-2011, 07:34 PM
Lincooooppln

resistanze
:lmao Heat

DPG21920
Wow.

Stalin
miami playing so retarded now

John Basedow
big 3 from House

Darthkiller
eddie house?

davethedope
06-12-2011, 07:35 PM
Why doesn't anyone want to admit Miami is a three man team. The Team sucks as a whole

resistanze
Stevenson, always celebrating his shots :lol

siraulo23
holy fuck impressive shit by dallas

Amarelooms
06-12-2011, 07:36 PM
Fuck that house 3 sucked...but will take it....Dirk needs to get some calls now and get going

:elephant

DPG21920
It's just really surprising to see MIA settle so much still and play with so little urgency in a game like this. They may end up winning it all still, but it's wild.

lefty
House difference maker?

DPG21920
06-12-2011, 07:37 PM
Dallas came out and completely punched MIA in the mouth. MIA is having some serious doubts since nothing they do phases DAL. It's like punching a guy with your best shot and he laughs at you. You know you are in trouble.

davethedope
Still don't want to admit it. Reminds me of the Saints Indy Super Bowl. Everybody
had the Colts like they didn't see the Saints in the regular season. Fucking unbelieveable

Killakobe81
Good 1st quarter glad 2 see lebron bounce back 2nd foul on chandler was huge they gave it to him 2 far out tbh

John Basedow
Dallas is well-coached and these fuckers just won't go away. They aren't intimidated by anything

John Basedow
06-12-2011, 07:38 PM
LeBron no rest so far

Isitjustme?
06-12-2011, 07:39 PM
I'm flamed for being a bandwaggoner yet every other Spurfan seems to be a Mav nutrider atm. It's fucking weird.

You don't know why people would root against the Heat?

Do you follow basketball?

DPG21920
:lmao at that no call on his shot.

John Basedow
Mahinmi???? :lmao

lefty
Ian!!!!

Lol

baseline bum
Miami sure is in love with the three... did they not see the epic failure of the Spurs season relying on that garbage?

bulletedge
Miami is getting all of the calls as expected. DWhistle hasn't been much of a factor yet. Dirk & Chandler with 2 fouls apiece. Not looking good for Mavs even though they have the lead.

Worst of all is that Javie is reffing- he'll cost the Mavs the game at the end if given half a chance.

DPG21920
06-12-2011, 07:40 PM
Miami is getting all of the calls as expected. DWhistle hasn't been much of a factor yet. Dirk & Chandler with 2 fouls apiece. Not looking good for Mavs even though they have the lead.

Worst of all is that Javie is reffing- he'll cost the Mavs the game at the end if given half a chance.

:lol

DPG21920
06-12-2011, 07:41 PM
Ian wrecking people :lol

baseline bum
Nice hustle by Mahinmi.

John Basedow
Mahinmi beasting :lol

resistanze
Mahinmi beasting. It's their time.

DPG21920
06-12-2011, 07:42 PM
Mavs shooting tons of 3's as well, they are just making them.

lefty
Lincoln !!!!!

Thompson
Mahinmi =:lobt:

baseline bum
Mahinmi keeps another ball alive and they get a three out of it.

John Basedow
Lincolllllllllllllllllllllllllllln

lefty

baseline bum
Wow, Miami getting cornholed.

resistanze

siraulo23
ian mahinmi and stevenson lmao

DPG21920
This is crazy. I've never seen a team jumpshoot like this. Ever in the history of the game.

ernest787
wow miami looks like trash tonight

lefty
06-12-2011, 07:43 PM
Awesome