06-10-2011, 01:40 PM
Why did he lose, iyo?
Because Bogans and Korver could not hit open shots

BobKnight
06-10-2011, 01:45 PM
the little engine that could

Amaso
06-10-2011, 01:54 PM
Rose played by himself against 3 all-stars. He didn't have the luxury of another offensive threat that the Heat had to worry about.

JamStone
06-10-2011, 02:09 PM
That plus Rose choked.

Rose and LeBron. Same player if you ask me.

cheguevara
06-10-2011, 02:14 PM
except Rose did not bolt from his previous team and promise 8 rings

pass1st
06-10-2011, 02:16 PM
Rose shows some good leadership qualities, but he's too young to say now. He has a sky high ceiling, might be a better player than LBJ in due time.

DMC
06-10-2011, 02:19 PM
Lebron is already going to be in the HOF and hasn't won a ring yet. Rose has a ton of future, but we'll see. I wouldn't go comparing the two just yet.

Nick Manning
06-10-2011, 02:25 PM
I am a welshing faggot.

These are things we know.

JamStone
06-10-2011, 02:27 PM

You should predict that he does, and then for sure it won't happen.

ohmwrecker
06-10-2011, 02:41 PM
LeBron's faults are all mental. He has all the physical tools and talent to be a great basketball player. He is a very good basketball player. The only thing keeping him from that next level is his IQ. He hides his insecurities under all that bravado, cockiness and entitlement and, that is why, some fans do not like him. He is arrogant and stupid and he can't back up his attitude in high pressure situations. That is his flaw.

Rose is nowhere near as physically gifted as LeBron, but he seems to be more driven and mentally tough. If you put Wade on the Bulls, or Rose on the Heat, the Mavs wouldn't stand a chance, imo.

You can't say the same for LeBron and until he gets that, he won't realize his full potential.

TheMACHINE
06-10-2011, 02:49 PM
Jet > James

ohmwrecker
06-10-2011, 02:51 PM
If you put Rose on the Heat, they would be a poor defensive team, and that's the only reason they made it this far..

I disagree. LeBron is not the end all, be all of the Heat's defense (although he is very good) and while Rose isn't a great defender, he is adequate at his position. It's not like Dallas' PGs are a tough cover.

cheguevara
06-10-2011, 03:17 PM
You should predict that he does, and then for sure it won't happen.

why? I like Rose

BobKnight
06-10-2011, 03:18 PM
:lol laker fan

Amaso
06-10-2011, 04:09 PM
If you put Rose on the Heat, they would be a poor defensive team, and that's the only reason they made it this far..

But they would be better on the offensive end. Rose and Wade would still have as many transition baskets that Lebron/Wade have right now. And let's not act like James is the reason the Heat are good on defense. You sound like Lebron James (srs). And that's not even mentioning the fact that Rose is actually a good defender, and will only get better with age.

I'm not going to say Rose is far better than Lebron offensively or that he's even a better individual offensive player because he's not, but Rose/Wade/Bosh would allow them to actually have a good offensive flow and system rather than relying on two guys who have the same playstyle as eachother in James/Wade. Not to mention Rose is only 22 and is only going to get better and better. James has already peaked, he isn't going to get any better which is a shame because he has so many holes on the offensive side of the ball even with the unlimited physical talent he's been given.

JamStone
06-10-2011, 04:35 PM
Lol people are so extreme either way

DAF86
06-10-2011, 04:40 PM
Lebron, Wade, Howard, Nowitzki and Durant are all unquestionably better than O-Dawg..

Add Chris Paul in there.

Rip-Hamilton32
06-10-2011, 04:41 PM
Rose is LeBron minus 5 inches

Ace
06-10-2011, 04:47 PM
Lol Stern wanting to change MVP voting till the playoffs because of Rose. Lol overrated gangbanger

Ace
06-10-2011, 04:48 PM
Lol Newcastle welshing faggot.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-10-2011, 06:28 PM
Lol Stern wanting to change MVP voting till the playoffs because of Rose. Lol overrated gangbanger
:lol cheated on the SATs because he's a dumb spear chucking half breed

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-10-2011, 06:48 PM
Lebron still has a slim chance at winning a championship as a #1 option, I'd be willing to bet anything Rose never does.

pass1st
06-10-2011, 06:59 PM
Not much Rose has on LBJ besides speed, passing, B-ball IQ, court vision and being a facilitator. All things he should be better at anyways since he's a PG.

3 years in NBA vs 8, PG vs SF, totally different players who's only similarities are that they depend heavily on their athleticism and are the victims of media hype.

mariners
06-10-2011, 07:05 PM
:lol cheated on the SATs because he's a dumb spear chucking half breed
As apposed to Lebron who didn't even go to college. :lol

Ace
06-10-2011, 07:10 PM
Not much Rose has on LBJ besides speed, passing, B-ball IQ, court vision and being a facilitator. All things he should be better at anyways since he's a PG.

:lmao What? I'm not a big LeBron supporter but the horrible takes on the guy is getting ridiculous. He is vastly being underrated as if the finals is the only time people have seen him play...

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-10-2011, 07:13 PM
As apposed to Lebron who didn't even go to college. :lol
Lets not act like D-Rose would have ever considered going to college had it not been for the 1 year rule.

JoeTait75
06-10-2011, 07:17 PM
:lmao What? I'm not a big LeBron supporter but the horrible takes on the guy is getting ridiculous. He is vastly being underrated as if the finals is the only time people have seen him play...

Yeah, this. LeBron is playing like garbage in this series but he's at a different level from Rose in terms of natural basketball gifts.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-10-2011, 07:18 PM
And natural mental gifts. Derrick Rose can barely speak English.

JamStone
06-10-2011, 07:19 PM

Doesn't how a great player performs on a stage like the NBA Finals reveal a lot about that player? Otherwise, a guy like Tracy McGrady would be considered one of the greatest players and playoff performers in the history of the game.

joshdaboss
06-10-2011, 07:21 PM
3 words. Nine for Thirty.

pass1st
06-10-2011, 07:24 PM

Yeah, you must be a pretty big LBJ supporter. I didn't mention finals; it's clear the dude is faster than LBJ, he's a bloody 80 pounds lighter than him man. LBJ is a good passer, but Rose is simply a better one since he's not turning the ball over as much. He's somewhat of a playmaker, while LBJ hardly ever displays that talent.

I mean, I'm not talking smack about Lebron there. He's an SF and individually better than Rose. Better shot, better physical ability, better defense, better consistency and simply better. Still, Rose is a better PG and he's better at the skills which relate to being a PG.

Ace
06-10-2011, 07:50 PM
Yeah, you must be a pretty big LBJ supporter. I didn't mention finals; it's clear the dude is faster than LBJ, he's a bloody 80 pounds lighter than him man. LBJ is a good passer, but Rose is simply a better one since he's not turning the ball over as much. He's somewhat of a playmaker, while LBJ hardly ever displays that talent.

I mean, I'm not talking smack about Lebron there. He's an SF and individually better than Rose. Better shot, better physical ability, better defense, better consistency and simply better. Still, Rose is a better PG and he's better at the skills which relate to being a PG.
LeBron is a better playmaker and passer than Rose. His height is the advantage being able to see over defenses...

Ace
06-10-2011, 07:59 PM
Doesn't how a great player performs on a stage like the NBA Finals reveal a lot about that player? Otherwise, a guy like Tracy McGrady would be considered one of the greatest players and playoff performers in the history of the game.

Says a lot about greatness in terms of legacy but doesn't take away from talent. Wouldn't you agree LeBron is still more talented than Rose even if not performing like it?

LkrFan
06-10-2011, 08:05 PM
Ace is truly one of a kind. His thoughts are legendary:

LBJ is still more talented than Rose even if not performing like it.

:lol

100%duncan
06-10-2011, 08:06 PM
Lebron is still motherfucking >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rose, Idiot

JoeTait75
06-10-2011, 08:09 PM
Otherwise, a guy like Tracy McGrady would be considered one of the greatest players and playoff performers in the history of the game.

Say what you want about his performance in this series but LeBron has had big games, huge games, in the playoffs.

Ace
06-10-2011, 08:13 PM
Ace is truly one of a kind. His thoughts are legendary:

Ok so with that logic, is Dirk better than Kobe?

pass1st
06-10-2011, 08:16 PM
LeBron is a better playmaker and passer than Rose. His height is the advantage being able to see over defenses...

Heh, I got a chuckle out of Lebron being called a better playmaker. Lebron has had a higher usage than rose and only produced more assists once. Essentially that, and actually being a successful PG, points to being a good playmaker.

Passing, I don't see how you can argue that. Lebron makes good half full court passes, nice bullet passes and has a lot of flashy passes. So does Rose, bar all those full court passes. His court vision is much better though, height doesn't mean LBJ is automatically better in that area or you're neglecting people like CP3. It's about knowing where everybody is, not seeing where they are. LBJ has great court vision, Rose is better in that area.

If you want to single out these playoffs, you can make an argument. But then his recent games will have a greater impact, which I think you initially didn't want to be blown out of proportion.

At any rate, like I said, LBJ is better still. Rose is just a PG and better at what a PG should be better at.

LkrFan
06-10-2011, 08:30 PM
Ok so with that logic, is Dirk better than Kobe?

Kobe's not performing right now because his team is fishing. Nobody in their right mind would say Dirk is better than Kobe. Kobe will easily go down as a top 10 player in NBA history. The same will not be said about Dirk - and I like Dirk.

You saying LBJ is better than Rose even though LBJ is playing like shit is funny. The only reason why LBJ is still playing is because 3 all stars are better than 1.

Giuseppe
06-10-2011, 08:32 PM
Rose shouldn't a let James take his cookie last month.

He'd have a case then.

But, that ain't what happened.

Ace
06-10-2011, 08:37 PM
Kobe's not performing right now because his team is fishing. Nobody in their right mind would say Dirk is better than Kobe. Kobe will easily go down as a top 10 player in NBA history. The same will not be said about Dirk - and I like Dirk.

You saying LBJ is better than Rose even though LBJ is playing like shit is funny. The only reason why LBJ is still playing is because 3 all stars are better than 1.

So because its Kobe the rules don't apply? Dirk played better than Kobe in that series but it doesn't apply because its Kobe. LeBron played a level above Rose all year up till the finals, that doesn't mean Rose is better. He is fishing right because of LeBron...

Ace
06-10-2011, 08:42 PM
Heh, I got a chuckle out of Lebron being called a better playmaker. Lebron has had a higher usage than rose and only produced more assists once. Essentially that, and actually being a successful PG, points to being a good playmaker.

Passing, I don't see how you can argue that. Lebron makes good half full court passes, nice bullet passes and has a lot of flashy passes. So does Rose, bar all those full court passes. His court vision is much better though, height doesn't mean LBJ is automatically better in that area or you're neglecting people like CP3. It's about knowing where everybody is, not seeing where they are. LBJ has great court vision, Rose is better in that area.

If you want to single out these playoffs, you can make an argument. But then his recent games will have a greater impact, which I think you initially didn't want to be blown out of proportion.

At any rate, like I said, LBJ is better still. Rose is just a PG and better at what a PG should be better at.

Never said LeBron's height automatically gives him better court vision because then Yao would be top in that aspect if it worked that way. LeBron has been a better passer/playmaker than Rose because he's simply better. Rose being a point guard doesn't change that, LeBron has played point-foward almost his entire career.

badfish22
06-10-2011, 08:42 PM
Dirk, Lebron, Wade, Rose > Kobe

LkrFan
06-10-2011, 08:45 PM
So because its Kobe the rules don't apply? Dirk played better than Kobe in that series but it doesn't apply because its Kobe. LeBron played a level above Rose all year up till the finals, that doesn't mean Rose is better. He is fishing right because of LeBron...

The rules don't apply because Kobe's body of work >>>>>>> Dirk's. Even if he rangs this year he is still 4 short. Dirk outplayed a mentally beaten fragile Pau Gasol - is not the same thing as him outplaying Kobe.

LBJ didn't play at a level above Rose (MVP) all year and he surely didn't single-handedly defeat the Bulls by himself. He just had more help.

LkrFan
06-10-2011, 08:46 PM

Giuseppe
06-10-2011, 08:49 PM

Kobe: 5

"Promises, promises" bunch: 1

LkrFan
06-10-2011, 08:51 PM

Ace
06-10-2011, 09:03 PM
The rules don't apply because Kobe's body of work >>>>>>> Dirk's. Even if he rangs this year he is still 4 short. Dirk outplayed a mentally beaten fragile Pau Gasol - is not the same thing as him outplaying Kobe.

LBJ didn't play at a level above Rose (MVP) all year and he surely didn't single-handedly defeat the Bulls by himself. He just had more help.
Do you ever look up stats before you give a take? Look at LeBron's stats compared to Rose all year. I'll give a chance to look before you make a fool of yourself again.

Dirk as the Mavs best player, played better than the Lakers best.

joshdaboss
06-10-2011, 09:21 PM

Rings as alpha dog:

Wade: 1
Kobe: 0

Giuseppe
06-10-2011, 09:22 PM
Rings as alpha dog:

Wade: 1
Kobe: 0

Or,

tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

joshdaboss
06-10-2011, 09:45 PM
Or,

Robert Horry

Giuseppe
06-10-2011, 10:07 PM
Robert Horry

No dispute. You can have Horry.

I'm takin:::

joshdaboss
06-10-2011, 10:09 PM
No dispute. You can have Horry.

I'm takin:::

So you'll concede Horry is a better player than Kobe Bryant? All right.

Giuseppe
06-10-2011, 10:10 PM
So you'll concede Horry is a better player than Kobe Bryant? All right.

Sure. As long as I got:::

I'm a happy f'in' camper.

joshdaboss
06-10-2011, 10:11 PM
Sure. As long as I got:::

I'm a happy f'in' camper.

Oh, you don't. I just wanted confirmation for the credibility aspect.

Giuseppe
06-10-2011, 10:13 PM

:rolleyes

DMC
06-10-2011, 10:16 PM
Rose shouldn't a let James take his cookie last month.

He'd have a case then.

But, that ain't what happened.
No he wouldn't. He's not been around long enough to have a case.

Lebron:

2× NBA Most Valuable Player (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NBA_Most_Valuable_Player): 2009, 2010
NBA Rookie of the Year (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NBA_Rookie_of_the_Year): 2004
NBA Scoring Champion (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_National_Basketball_Association_season_sco ring_leaders): 2008
2× NBA All-Star Game MVP (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NBA_All-Star_Game_MVP): 2006, 2008
7× NBA All-Star (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NBA_All-Star_Game): 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
7× All-NBA (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All-NBA_Team):

First Team: 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
Second Team: 2005, 2007

3× NBA All-Defensive (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NBA_All-Defensive_Team):

First Team: 2009, 2010, 2011

NBA All-Rookie First Team (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NBA_All-Rookie_First_Team): 2004
Bronze medal with Team USA, 2004 Summer Olympic Games (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Summer_Olympic_Games)
Bronze medal with Team USA, 2006 FIBA World Championship (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_FIBA_World_Championship)
Gold medal with Team USA, 2007 FIBA Americas Championship (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_FIBA_Americas_Championship)
Gold medal with Team USA, 2008 Summer Olympic Games (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Summer_Olympic_Games)

D Rose:

NBA

NBA Most Valuable Player: 2011[78] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derrick_rose#cite_note-NBA.com-77)
NBA Rookie of the Year: 2009[3] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derrick_rose#cite_note-Rookie_of_the_Year-2)
NBA All First Team: 2011[81] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derrick_rose#cite_note-ant-80)
NBA All-Star Selection: 2010,[82] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derrick_rose#cite_note-81) 2011[74] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derrick_rose#cite_note-autogenerated1-73)
Skills Challenge Champion: 2009
NBA All-Rookie First Team: 2009[4] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derrick_rose#cite_note-All-Rookie_Team-3)
Conference Rookie of the Month: November, December, March
FIBA Gold Medal

Rose has a great start, but let's not wet ourselves with stupid comparisons. This is as bad as the Dirk/Bird thing.

joshdaboss
06-10-2011, 10:18 PM
Rose has a great start, but let's not wet ourselves with stupid comparisons. This is as bad as the Dirk/Bird thing.

:lmao

:toast

Amaso
06-10-2011, 10:43 PM

good god are you 12?

When it's all said and done, Rose will go down as a better player than Lebron James.

Giuseppe
06-10-2011, 10:44 PM
good god are you 12?

Hope, hope.

Nick Manning
06-10-2011, 10:50 PM
Hope, hope.

I don't normally condone pedophilia, but this faggot (josh) is an exception. I hope you destroy his ruby starfruit, cubby.

badfish22
06-10-2011, 10:53 PM
I don't normally condone pedophilia, but this faggot (josh) is an exception. I hope you destroy his ruby starfruit, cubby.

100%duncan
06-10-2011, 11:26 PM
good god are you 12?

When it's all said and done, Rose will go down as a better player than Lebron James.

no he won't

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-10-2011, 11:33 PM
good god are you 12?

:lmao you are stupid

DMC
06-10-2011, 11:36 PM
good god are you 12?

When it's all said and done, you won't be around to support that turd you just laid.

Darth_Pelican
02-25-2015, 04:25 PM
http://i.minus.com/iBEwT7tEC0X2B.gif

Darth_Pelican
02-25-2015, 04:27 PM
good god are you 12?

Malik Hairston
02-25-2015, 04:28 PM
But they would be better on the offensive end. Rose and Wade would still have as many transition baskets that Lebron/Wade have right now. And let's not act like James is the reason the Heat are good on defense. You sound like Lebron James (srs). And that's not even mentioning the fact that Rose is actually a good defender, and will only get better with age.

I'm not going to say Rose is far better than Lebron offensively or that he's even a better individual offensive player because he's not, but Rose/Wade/Bosh would allow them to actually have a good offensive flow and system rather than relying on two guys who have the same playstyle as eachother in James/Wade. Not to mention Rose is only 22 and is only going to get better and better. James has already peaked, he isn't going to get any better which is a shame because he has so many holes on the offensive side of the ball even with the unlimited physical talent he's been given.

Ugh, this isn't even funny, I literally feel sick..ugh..

Darth_Pelican
02-25-2015, 04:29 PM
When it's all said and done, you won't be around to support that turd you just laid.

His last activity date is October 2013 :lol

Malik Hairston
02-25-2015, 04:29 PM
good god are you 12?

Oh, God..

Clipper Nation
02-25-2015, 04:33 PM
Rose > James

Still. Thanks for playing kiddos

Enjoys! :lol

That plus Rose choked.

Rose and LeBron. Same player if you ask me.

Rose shows some good leadership qualities, but he's too young to say now. He has a sky high ceiling, might be a better player than LBJ in due time.

Rose is nowhere near as physically gifted as LeBron, but he seems to be more driven and mentally tough.

Rose is LeBron minus 5 inches

Kobe will easily go down as a top 10 player in NBA history.

:lmao Some of the shittiest takes in Internet history ITT

Darth_Pelican
02-25-2015, 04:42 PM
Hope, hope.
Thread

Infinite_limit
02-25-2015, 07:51 PM

He did it again! Before the age of 30

Leetonidas
02-25-2015, 07:54 PM
:lmao Some of the shittiest takes in Internet history ITT

:lmao crofl at Lkrfan sneaking in there

ElNono
02-25-2015, 08:01 PM

HI-FI
02-25-2015, 08:07 PM
James is obviously more talented, but his body has a Keith Moonesque ability to handle insane amounts of PEDs. Looks like Rose can't handle the load.

baseline bum
02-25-2015, 08:58 PM
His last activity date is October 2013 :lol

Hopefully he's dead.

100%duncan
02-25-2015, 09:07 PM
good god are you 12?