PDA

View Full Version : chris humphries cuckolded by kim kardashian!!

vato loco
06-10-2011, 05:30 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2001063/Kim-Kardashian-returns-LA-Bret-Lockett-affair-claims-continue-rumble.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

maybe odom was smart in choosing that fat ass cow :lol

lurker
06-10-2011, 06:08 PM
Kim is way too boring to ever cheat.

Bill_Brasky
06-10-2011, 07:02 PM
KK is a slut. These are things we know.

pass1st
06-10-2011, 07:06 PM
Hang her by her legs from the backboard and she can be a hoop. Nobody would want that girl unless it was for fame.

Twisted_Dawg
06-10-2011, 08:23 PM
Was Humphries cuckolded by Kim, or actually cuckolded by Brett Lockett?

Confusing how that cuckold shit works.

joshdaboss
06-10-2011, 10:22 PM
The only thing uglier than this broad's skintone is her brain.

DMX7
06-10-2011, 11:59 PM
Kim is absolute trash.

BRHornet45
06-11-2011, 12:07 AM
son I called this a while back. everyone knew that Kim would and always will go back to the black man. she is a true black cock slut and nothing will cure her from that diagnosis. she is only with this half white boy to try and improve her image, but she is forever black owned and everyone knows it.

DMX7
06-11-2011, 12:11 AM
This is actually a 1999 love song from Jay-Z to Kim:

You know I thug 'em, fuck 'em, love 'em, leave 'em
Cause I don't fuckin' need 'em
Take 'em out the hood
Keep 'em looking good
But I don't fuckin' feed em
First time they fuss I'm breezin'
Talking 'bout what's the reasons
I'm a pimp in every sense of the word, bitch
Better trust and believe 'em

Bill_Brasky
06-11-2011, 12:18 AM
This is actually a 1999 love song from Jay-Z to Kim:

You know I thug 'em, fuck 'em, love 'em, leave 'em
Cause I don't fuckin' need 'em
Take 'em out the hood
Keep 'em looking good
But I don't fuckin' feed em
First time they fuss I'm breezin'
Talking 'bout what's the reasons
I'm a pimp in every sense of the word, bitch
Better trust and believe 'em

Fuckin awesome song tbh, put UGK on the map...though I've always loved the pimp and the bun.

rayjayjohnson
06-11-2011, 12:48 AM
agreed.

rip pimp c

4>0rings
06-11-2011, 01:01 AM
Fuckin awesome song tbh, put UGK on the map...though I've always loved the pimp and the bun.
UGK was well known and already on the map before that song.

Isitjustme?
06-11-2011, 01:13 AM
Did that article call Humphries a "star"?

I dunno. But they called Bret Lockett (whoever the fuck that guy is) a star in the opening para.

Incidentally, this Lockett douche comes off real bad in this. Sounds like either she played him now he's crying about it. Or he's a fame hungry little bitch. What an attention whore.

Booharv
06-11-2011, 01:20 AM
son I called this a while back. everyone knew that Kim would and always will go back to the black man. she is a true black cock slut and nothing will cure her from that diagnosis. she is only with this half white boy to try and improve her image, but she is forever black owned and everyone knows it.

Soon as I read the op I knew BR would be delivering the goods. :toast

Ginobilly
06-11-2011, 01:12 PM
I never thought that the Kardashian sisters were anything special. I don't know why everybody is so infatuated with them? I think the younger sisters are way prettier and hotter than them. Shit, I've seen prettier and hotter girls at UTSA.

Sean Cagney
06-11-2011, 01:36 PM
UGK was well known and already on the map before that song.

They had their certain fans I guess but not many really heard of them outside of the South until that song! That made them alot bigger IMO to a national audience.
I never thought that the Kardashian sisters were anything special. I don't know why everybody is so infatuated with them? I think the younger sisters are way prettier and hotter than them. Shit, I've seen prettier and hotter girls at UTSA.

I see hotter girls daily out here, sure Kim is cool but she is not some untouchable girl you don't see often! People are obsessed with the glitter and lights, it seems to blind them and make a girl under them ten times hotter for some reason. If I were a baller I go get a real girl who hasn't been around 100 athletes or stars before and heads will say who is that?

Cuckolded Sissy
06-11-2011, 01:52 PM
what put them on the map was Pocket Full of Stones on the Menace II Society soundtrack back in 93'

Giuseppe
06-11-2011, 02:18 PM
what put them on the map was Pocket Full of Stones on the Menace II Society soundtrack back in 93'

& then what has kept them there is their upbringing. The parents:::they done good.

BlackSwordsMan
06-11-2011, 03:10 PM
Will Kim buy him a 4 million dollar ring and cry on camera like a bitch?

djohn2oo8
06-11-2011, 03:15 PM

Most of em' have issues tbh

Chief Brody
06-11-2011, 03:31 PM
If I was looking to hire a new employee and I saw UTSA on his resume, I would have a hard time fighting back the laughter.

4>0rings
06-11-2011, 03:41 PM
There is no pimp in this world that buys a ho a 2 million dollar ring. Nigga's far from being a pimp.

Ginobilly
06-11-2011, 03:49 PM
There is no pimp in this world that buys a hoe a 2 millin dollar ring. Nigga's far from being a pimp.

Does Chris even have or make 2 million dollars from being a bench player in the NBA? I bet you anything he asked the owner of the Nets to buy him that ring.:lol