PDA

View Full Version : Recovery

Nathan89
06-10-2011, 06:31 PM
TBH, I'm just happy that the Lakers aren't one game away from winning the finals. I wasn't here before the last two Lakers championships but I have to believe that it was a much better place. Finally this forum will be on its way to recovery. With every day of recovery this forum will grow stronger and better.

The recovery is already in progress

1. Many Lakerfans went into hiding.
2. The forum will not get another surge of new lakerfan posters.
3. Lakerfans post about about being unbeatable(which is a lot) should be gone unless they make a big trade. Basically they lost a lot of material and we wont have as much bullshit.

To recovery :toast

TheMACHINE
06-10-2011, 06:33 PM
if there are GNSF like you, then there will always be GNLF.

pass1st
06-10-2011, 06:47 PM
If the Heat win then the Lakerfans will be replaced by the Heatfans. You're never going to get rid of the retard fans.

Giuseppe
06-10-2011, 08:24 PM
Nate, I got:::

Kobe: 5

tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

& I'm gonna continue to pound that up your ass, dad.

Let us proceed...

DazedAndConfused
06-10-2011, 08:56 PM
It does feel a bit strange to be watching the Finals and not seeing the Lakers.

Just goes to show how incredibly dominant they have been in the last 10 years. Truly incredible, I just hope they can keep the train going for at least 1-2 more championships. But to be honest, I'm pretty happy with what the team has accomplished in the Kobe era. More than any fan can ask for...3 straight Finals appearances, 2 rings, beating Boston in an epic Game 7!!!

Giuseppe
06-10-2011, 09:02 PM

Just goes to show how incredibly dominant they have been in the last 10 years. Truly incredible, I just hope they can keep the train going for at least 1-2 more championships. But to be honest, I'm pretty happy with what the team has accomplished in the Kobe era. More than any fan can ask for...3 straight Finals appearances, 2 rings, beating Boston in an epic Game 7!!!

Dazed is correct here. The last two settled a lot of old scores, especially for Bryant. He cleared Daddy & avenged '08 at the source.

'10 is dismissed because it was a victory against Boston. Outside of CA., there is no percentage in beating them, so, it did not register, cept with the Lakers Bros. We know. And that's as good as it gets.

Venti Quattro
06-10-2011, 09:10 PM
Quite contented with the past three seasons. LA was due to stink monumentally.

jjktkk
06-10-2011, 09:19 PM
Dazed is correct here. The last two settled a lot of old scores, especially for Bryant. He cleared Daddy & avenged '08 at the source.

'10 is dismissed because it was a victory against Boston. Outside of CA., there is no percentage in beating them, so, it did not register, cept with the Lakers Bros. We know. And that's as good as it gets.

I feel the same about the Spurs. One hell of a ride.

Giuseppe
06-10-2011, 09:20 PM
If only we coulda switched these guys out again:::

min 35.8
fg% 42.22
ft% 70.5
BPG .75
PPG 12.5

---------

min 32.1
fg% 52.3
ft% 71.0
BPG 0.9
PPG 12.9

Nathan89
06-11-2011, 08:54 AM
Nate, I got:::

Kobe: 5

tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

& I'm gonna continue to pound that up your ass, dad.

Let us proceed...

I see things as taking a turn for the better. Don't fuck up the forum's recovery seppe.

BobKnight
06-11-2011, 09:29 AM

:lollaker fan being sentimental and shit. The only thing they can do now is reminisce. Times are a changin.

Koolaid_Man
06-11-2011, 09:36 AM
TBH, I'm just happy that the Lakers aren't one game away from winning the finals. I wasn't here before the last two Lakers championships but I have to believe that it was a much better place. Finally this forum will be on its way to recovery. With every day of recovery this forum will grow stronger and better.

The recovery is already in progress

1. Many Lakerfans went into hiding.
2. The forum will not get another surge of new lakerfan posters.
3. Lakerfans post about about being unbeatable(which is a lot) should be gone unless they make a big trade. Basically they lost a lot of material and we wont have as much bullshit.

To recovery :toast

speaking of recovery...now that we as in the Lakers and the LA fans have pulled our collective dicks out of your collective asses that we've had planted in there like a well watered tree the past 2 yrs then I agree your hole should recover and heal up nicely...until next year that is... :lol