PDA

View Full Version : Obi Wan Ginobili

Man Sauce
06-10-2005, 03:27 PM
I was wondering if anyone knows where they are selling those shirts with Obi Wan Ginobili on them not the one with his picture. The one that has it in that Star Wars type font with Obi Wan Ginobili on it? I saw it on SA Living and on Great Day SA yesterday. Thanks sorry if I put this thread in the wrong place.

sa_butta
06-10-2005, 03:28 PM
I was wondering if anyone knows where they are selling those shirts with Obi Wan Ginobili on them not the one with his picture. The one that has it in that Star Wars type font with Obi Wan Ginobili on it? I saw it on SA Living and on Great Day SA yesterday. Thanks sorry if I put this thread in the wrong place.Keosks on the side of the roads
Military DR. all over
corner of Jackson Keller and West Ave

Spurs_Fan_Nineteen
06-10-2005, 03:30 PM
I was wondering if anyone knows where they are selling those shirts with Obi Wan Ginobili on them not the one with his picture. The one that has it in that Star Wars type font with Obi Wan Ginobili on it? I saw it on SA Living and on Great Day SA yesterday. Thanks sorry if I put this thread in the wrong place.

Roadside kiosks. Everywhere. Also are the Superman logos with G's in them instead of S's that say Ginobili on the back...cool stuff. But the WCF Champion stuff is frickin' expensive! Arrghhh

flacoflee
06-10-2005, 03:31 PM
[email protected]

samikeyp
06-10-2005, 03:31 PM
Vance Jackson and Wurzbach, Nakoma and 281, Fredericksburg and Wurzbach, Blanco and West Ave.