PDA

View Full Version : These White Boys Are Out Of Control

Koolaid_Man
06-11-2011, 07:32 AM
First off lemme just say go Dallas :lol but also I'm getting a bit annoyed at what I see happening to my brothers like Lebron and Wade...we can make fun of them but this shit is going too far. Now I didn't want to be in a position to defend these guys but they're young and especially Lebron, he's not as strong mentally as Kobe was and is to deal with this world of hate and insults.

In America why must our hero's be pasty and white while our villains be black and dark. The only black hero's white america loves are the ones that are uncle toms and tickle their ears like MJ and Shaq. Give them a good commercial or a good sound bite and they'll love you for life. Don't associate too closely with the black community and they'll tatoo your name on their asses. Lebron started out that way now they're all removing enmass their Lebron tattoo's from their collective asses.

Terrell Owens and Ocho Cinco (having committed NO crimes) was black balled, because they're strong and brash, Floyd Mayweather long before he beat up his girlfriend was enemy of the state # 1. while they love Pacman cuz he's the closet thing to white they'll find. Kobe is hated because he's the closet non uncle tom to MJ plus he scored a white chic in the whitest county. If Kobe would have kissed the media's ass he'd have at least 3-4 MVP's since it is a Media Award. Barry Bonds was crucified because he broke a white man's record, and tbh I have doubts Babe Ruth was really white anyway. Dude looks like a high yellow wide nose and all.

They teach us from the time we're kids that the white man is the savior, from a blond haired blued eyed Jesus, to a pasty white Tarzan swinging from trees in the jungles of Africa....how bout that :lmao it's all a croc of shit.

On the flip side they give the white boys a pass on virtually everything. How many times was Big Ben accused of Rape...not 1, not 2, not 3....you get my point....:lol....Barry Bonds faded from 24 X 7 coverage when Roger Clemons was exposed as sexing a 15 yr old ( Mindy McCready) and not only him but his wife as well shooting roids in her ass by Rogers trainer...even good ole boy republican members of Congress want to give Roger a pass. They don't hound him like they did Bonds...

Soon Lebron and Wade ( unless they win this series) will be forced to approach Kobe in a honest way to ask for advice on how to handle the hating white boys of the media and that includes Jason Whitlock..:lol. Right now they're only pretending to be cool with Kobe because they're really jealous of his success. Lebron mocked Kobe for shooting 6-24 despite the fact that MJ went 5-19 against the Sonics in the 96 finals shooting 1% better than Kobe in his worst finals outing. Now Lebron can't seem to buy a basket...pretty soon these boys will realize what Kobe learned a long time ago and even reiterated this year when he basically said: " I just don't give a shit what they say about me. I keep the train moving."

PS: They're are some good white guys in the world like Cully and Lngrr....:toast

BobKnight
06-11-2011, 07:51 AM
Didn't bother to read the blather. But lakers are done.
Mr.Bean is so yesterday. Irrelevancy is knocking on the door.
2012 may not spark the end of the world, but it does for the lakers.
A Jim Buss-Mike Brown led laker team is beyond comical. More monumental collapses awaits. Get use to talking about the past glory days and glory holes. So keep that mouth opened wide. Enjoy.

TJastal
06-11-2011, 08:07 AM
What "criticisms" of your black brothers are you referring to that has your panties all in a bind?

Giuseppe
06-11-2011, 08:09 AM
Sad but true.

Kool Aid Man

joshdaboss
06-11-2011, 08:16 AM
You had a good idea here, unfortunately, you dragged it out way too far.

Koolaid_Man
06-11-2011, 08:26 AM
Didn't bother to read the blather. But lakers are done.
Mr.Bean is so yesterday. Irrelevancy is knocking on the door.
2012 may not spark the end of the world, but it does for the lakers.
A Jim Buss-Mike Brown led laker team is beyond comical. More monumental collapses awaits. Get use to talking about the past glory days and glory holes. So keep that mouth opened wide. Enjoy.

From The Game to Ice Cube the next round of drank is on me::lol

25wviijhpQk

Leetonidas
06-11-2011, 08:39 AM
Shouldn't you be white water rafting

Koolaid_Man
06-11-2011, 08:46 AM

let me be like a jew and answer a question with a question...:lol

Has the pussy ever been so good till it made you cry? :lol

Nathan89
06-11-2011, 08:49 AM
Just be happy the commercials show black people in a positive way.

Koolaid_Man
06-11-2011, 08:55 AM
Just be happy the commercials show black people in a positive way.

yeah like the white boys wanting to wear MJ's underwear....I agree that is positive....:lol

but Imma keep it real...this is some shit I said before but will say again...my Pops and other former athletes and OG's told me the relationship between media and player turned sour when white boys in the media who thought they had it made with a nice house with that goodyear swing on the oak tree started going into NBA locker rooms in the late 1980's as players got out of the shower. They saw all the big black dicks and went home and out of nowhere started accusing their wives of wanting to fuck a black man...after that brothers couldn't catch a break....:lol

real talk tbh...

shorttotry
06-11-2011, 08:57 AM
I really enjoy his attempt to be intellectual and coming off completely grammatically incoherent. Nice try, I guess. Keep up the good work. I need a laugh every once in a while.

Nathan89
06-11-2011, 08:58 AM
yeah like the white boys wanting to wear MJ's underwear....I agree that is positive....:lol

but Imma keep it real...this is some shit I said before but will say again...my Pops and other former athletes and OG's told me the relationship between media and player turned sour when white boys in the media who thought they had it made with a nice house with that goodyear swing on the oak tree started going into NBA locker rooms in the late 1980's as players got out of the shower. They saw all the big black dicks and went home and out of nowhere started accusing their wives of wanting to fuck a black man...after that brothers couldn't catch a break....:lol

real talk tbh...

So what your saying is... the commercials are false advertisement.

TJastal
06-11-2011, 09:04 AM

He'd probably be offended by "white" water rafting and give it a good lecture about how evil it has been.

Koolaid_Man
06-11-2011, 09:07 AM
I really enjoy his attempt to be intellectual and coming off completely grammatically incoherent. Nice try, I guess. Keep up the good work. I need a laugh every once in a while.

I'm imperfect what can I say....:lol but this applies to your kind as well white boy..:lol here's a nice laugh for your ass....more women feel this way than you know...but they won't tell you this...they need your money...:lol

ahhh I'm in a good mood today...

ubnr0k24pz4

Bill_Brasky
06-11-2011, 09:07 AM
Answer yourself honestly, ST......if Dallas chokes, will Dirk be crucified like Bron and Wade would?

Koolaid_Man
06-11-2011, 09:08 AM
He'd probably be offended by "white" water rafting and give it a good lecture about how evil it has been.

well the water is white...but then again so is my jizz....so obviously I can't hate all things white....:lol

BobKnight
06-11-2011, 09:14 AM
ubnr0k24pz4

1.) That bitch is dumb as fuck.
2.) What does your friend Naruto think about it ?

rjv
06-11-2011, 09:16 AM

real talk tbh...

"No American Negro exists who does not have his private Bigger Thomas living in his skull."

maybe james baldwin was right.

Koolaid_Man
06-11-2011, 09:19 AM
maybe james baldwin was right.

:lol maybe he was....but now we have big dicks and we're in the White House....

Nj31LWPjFoc

Giuseppe
06-11-2011, 10:21 AM
:lol maybe he was....but now we have big dicks and we're in the White House....

But, Hussein ran as a mulatto until he won. Then, then he was all black.

Koolaid_Man
06-11-2011, 12:05 PM
But, Hussein ran as a mulatto until he won. Then, then he was all black.

true...:lol it's called the best of both worlds...even though he's half white it's not like he can just walk into a KKK bar and say: "Hey I'm half white" they'll kick his black ass out...

but you know Cully that's where I draw the line....I love white pussy with a passion and I can't lie about it...I tear into that shit like I do mac-n-cheese man....:lol

Payback time like a muthafucker....:lol

YveTpAh4hAA

DMC
06-11-2011, 12:12 PM
http://www.fiftiesweb.com/tv/amos-n-andy-1.jpg

Big Baby Davis' mammy

http://fancyayancey.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/auntjemima.jpg

Bless the funny negro

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/1c/MantanMorelandKoZ1941_USPD.JPG/787px-MantanMorelandKoZ1941_USPD.JPG

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/file.php?2,file=16782,filename=laughing-negro.jpg

DMC
06-11-2011, 12:21 PM
From The Game to Ice Cube the next round of drank is on me::lol

25wviijhpQk

You guys didn't make it to the next round.

Here's a 4 Kool Aid glass sweep toast to June-teenth

http://img.ehowcdn.com/article-page-main/ehow/images/a07/4f/r3/remove-kool-aid-stains-pergo-800x800.jpg

ChumpDumper
06-11-2011, 12:22 PM
False premise.

Kobe cares about what white people think. his income depends on it.

Giuseppe
06-11-2011, 12:23 PM
- "My boy Pompei, in the door." (all ya heard was Woody Strode setting the trigger)

- John Wayne - "The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance"http://www.gonemovies.com/WWW/WanadooFilms/Western/LibertyHalleyPompey.jpg

mariners
06-11-2011, 12:24 PM
yes we didn't see anyone giving Pau a tough time... wait

Koolaid_Man
06-11-2011, 12:28 PM
False premise.

Kobe is gaming....it's really not smart to play a guy millions to play a game...but the black man was smart in this case...he threatened to leave and go play else where and then the money started flowing for everyone....:lol

Kobe's income depends on his skill...just like Mike Tyson and Money May and the others....what you think doesn't mean shit cuz in the end you'll still pay see these niggas play......:lol and pay out tha ass at that...:lol

Koolaid_Man
06-11-2011, 12:30 PM
yes we didn't see anyone giving Pau a tough time... wait

the LA fans did but by and large had that been Kobe ESPN and the media hoards would be selling DVD's of it right now...:lol

Koolaid_Man
06-11-2011, 12:31 PM
False premise.

ohhh...now leave me alone gay necrophiliac boy....:lol

ChumpDumper
06-11-2011, 12:50 PM
A great deal of Kobe's income depends on white white people think of him.

He caters to them.

Koolaid_Man
06-11-2011, 12:55 PM
A great deal of Kobe's income depends on white white people think of him.

He caters to them.

Let's agree to disagree...A great deal of white people's self worth depends on how Kobe makes them feel by dropping the ball in the hoop. They want Kobe to care what they think of him so they pay him...he takes their money and then says:

" I don't give a shit what people think of me I keep the train moving". :lol

It's a win win for all....

DMC
06-11-2011, 12:55 PM
81p65CBg5G4

ChumpDumper
06-11-2011, 12:57 PM
Let's agree to disagree...A great deal of white people's self worth depends on how Kobe makes them feel by dropping the ball in the hoop. They want Kobe to care what they think of him so they pay him...he takes their money and then says:

" I don't give a shit what people think of me I keep the train moving". :lol

It's a win win for all....I'll agree you are wrong.

A great deal of Kobe's income depends on how white people perceive him, so he caters to them.

I don't blame him for it. It's a smart move.

It's a little sad that you are pinning your self-worth on a flawed perception of a guy who just plays a game.

Koolaid_Man
06-11-2011, 01:08 PM
I'll agree you are wrong.

A great deal of Kobe's income depends on how white people perceive him, so he caters to them.

I don't blame him for it. It's a smart move.

It's a little sad that you are pinning your self-worth on a flawed perception of a guy who just plays a game.

If that same guy said it was ok to be gay you'd jump through hoops because he supports your cause....instead he says fuck faggots while fucking white girls on the side...yep sounds like a guy that cares what you think.....:rollinget lost chump....:lmao

and I'm going to join this group soon...I love these guys...
x1I9xsV-g9Y jHVwrCzRUX0

DMC
06-11-2011, 01:09 PM
http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/list/000/130/412/95to5y_RE_What_is_love-s453x322-89060-580.gif

ChumpDumper
06-11-2011, 01:14 PM
If that same guy said it was ok to be gay you'd jump through hoops because he supports your cause....instead he says fuck faggots while fucking white girls on the side...yep sounds like a guy that cares what you think.....:rollinget lost chump....:lmaoHe publicly apologized for fucking a white girl.

Yep, sounds like a guy that cares about what white people think.

X3iNMBe7iwI

Koolaid_Man
06-11-2011, 01:15 PM
http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/list/000/130/412/95to5y_RE_What_is_love-s453x322-89060-580.gif

DMC what's up with all the strange pics bro....when you post I laugh because I know you mean well but most times you're coming from an extreme place of ignorance...I know you beleive in yourself but you've been taught all wrong...:lol I imagine you to be a fat black guy wearing a red white and blue hate with uncle sam's picture on it...blowing on an harmonica eating fried chicken and potato salad while drinking Koolaid...sorry man...:lol

Koolaid_Man
06-11-2011, 01:20 PM
He publicly apologized for fucking a white girl.

Yep, sounds like a guy that cares about what white people think.

X3iNMBe7iwI

you silly billy...he didn't want Nessa to take him to the cleaners....and lose his fans...and endorsements...those paying Kobe are his white fans..the white fans pay Dr. Buss who turns writes Kobe a check...the white fans that pay Kobe will eat Kobe's shit.....:lmao they care more of what he thinks of them that he does what they think of him... still there's caring on both sides...you're an intellectual light weight...just like midget go sit on a 14 incher your not ready for Koolaid...

DMC
06-11-2011, 01:21 PM
DMC what's up with all the strange pics bro....when you post I laugh because I know you mean well but most times you're coming from an extreme place of ignorance...I know you beleive in yourself but you've been taught all wrong...:lol I imagine you to be a fat black guy wearing a red white and blue hate with uncle sam's picture on it...blowing on an harmonica eating fried chicken and potato salad while drinking Koolaid...sorry man...:lol
mmmm chicken

http://images4.cpcache.com/product/449324314v5_480x480_Front_Color-White.jpg

ChumpDumper
06-11-2011, 01:22 PM
you silly billy...he didn't want Nessa to take him to the cleaners....and lose his fans...and endorsements...those paying Kobe are his white fans..the white fans pay Dr. Buss who turns writes Kobe a check...the white fans that pay Kobe will eat Kobe's shit.....:lmao they care more of what he thinks of them that he does what they think of him... still there's caring on both sides...you're an intellectual light weight...just like midget go sit on a 14 incher your not ready for Koolaid...Thanks for agreeing with me again.

Koolaid_Man
06-11-2011, 01:25 PM
Thanks for agreeing with me again.

I deal with crazy thinking tea party people like you from time to time....:lol but I've never met a gay tea partier....this is a first...

ChumpDumper
06-11-2011, 01:27 PM
I deal with crazy thinking tea party people like you from time to time....:lol but I've never met a gay tea partier....this is a first...I can believe you are too stupid to realize you essentially repeated my argument.

You're never going to be smart enough to have $500 to lose.

Now let's hear some more attempts to try to change the subject to me.

ChumpDumper
06-11-2011, 01:37 PM
well we can all agree that chumdumper definitely does have some effeminate qualities and way of speaking..this is true koolWhen have you heard me speak?

DMC
06-11-2011, 01:37 PM
well we can all agree that chumdumper definitely does have some effeminate qualities and way of speaking..this is true kool

Are you lobbying for a new set of nuts to ride?

Koolaid_Man
06-11-2011, 01:42 PM
I can believe you are too stupid to realize you essentially repeated my argument.

You're never going to be smart enough to have $500 to lose.

Now let's hear some more attempts to try to change the subject to me.

Your arguement was and is Kobe's cares what white people as in ( owners) think of him and I refuted that. The owners are simply the conduit for which he gets paid. Not the reason. Kobe listens but he doesn't care...So when he goes to an opposing arena does he still care what they say...one could make an argument they pay his salary too because of revenue sharing, but he doesn't care. He's a politician...who cares about green not what you think. Do you think his apology to gays was sincere...nope it was done to quiet people up...don't get caring with playing the game twisted...

Like I said Kobe's white fans care more of what he thinks of them than the other way around...

Koolaid_Man
06-11-2011, 01:43 PM
Are you lobbying for a new set of nuts to ride?

he can't because you have my nuts eternally stuck in your grill...gap tooth in yo mouth so my dicks got to fit...:lol

DMC
06-11-2011, 01:45 PM
Your arguement was and is Kobe's cares what white people as in ( owners) think of him and I refuted that. The owners are simply the conduit for which he gets paid. Not the reason. Kobe listens but he doesn't care...So when he goes to an opposing arena does he still care what they say...one could make an argument they pay his salary too because of revenue sharing, but he doesn't care. He's a politician...who cares about green not what you think. Do you think his apology to gays was sincere...nope it was done to quiet people up...don't get caring with playing the game twisted...

Like I said Kobe's white fans care more of what he thinks of them than the other way around...

Rich people don't care about most other people, just as most people don't care about most other people. It's not exclusive to Kobe. You just happen to be in love with the guy who wouldn't let you mow his lawn.

ChumpDumper
06-11-2011, 01:46 PM
Your arguement was and is Kobe's cares what white people as in ( owners) think of him and I refuted that.I never said owners.

Funny how you made that jump.

And you didn't refute my argument at all. You, in fact, repeated my argument. You obviously agree with me. The only thing you are going to accomplish by continuing to act like you don't is making yourself look more foolish.

Koolaid_Man
06-11-2011, 01:47 PM
Rich people don't care about most other people, just as most people don't care about most other people. It's not exclusive to Kobe. You just happen to be in love with the guy who wouldn't let you mow his lawn.

and you're in love with a guy that won't let you mow his lawn either...you can suck my dick but now way I'm letting you near my grass...

Koolaid_Man
06-11-2011, 01:48 PM
I never said owners.

Funny how you made that jump.

And you didn't refute my argument at all. You, in fact, repeated my argument. You obviously agree with me. The only thing you are going to accomplish by continuing to act like you don't is making yourself look more foolish.

I disagree totally...:lol

ChumpDumper
06-11-2011, 01:50 PM
I disagree totally...:lolWell, you already proved yourself wrong.

DMC
06-11-2011, 01:55 PM
and you're in love with a guy that won't let you mow his lawn either...you can suck my dick but now way I'm letting you near my grass...

Gay shtick is Gay

It's ok that you are in love with Kobe. There's a thread here dedicated to all things Kobe. You are certainly in the right place to cry yourself to sleep over him.

However your beau is irrelevant now. It's all about the Mavs and Heat.

Nice try making Kobe relevant again. I guess Juneteenth is the only celebration Kobe will have this year.

Giuseppe
06-11-2011, 01:59 PM

:lmao

Klassic Kool

DMC
06-11-2011, 02:00 PM
:lmao

klassic kool

Giuseppe
06-11-2011, 02:07 PM

DMC
06-11-2011, 02:10 PM
Mothers Day Massacre!!!

ferg
06-11-2011, 02:10 PM
ur just mad cuz you arent white. its ok, i aint mad at ya. not everyone is perfect....

DMC
06-11-2011, 02:11 PM
We are all shades of grey....

Giuseppe
06-11-2011, 02:14 PM
mothers day massacre!!!

hehateme
06-11-2011, 02:15 PM
Damn koolaid didn't anyone teach you to never go full retard? You reachin hard in this thread son...now get up off your black mans dick and start washin the white mans car again you played out trick.

TampaDude
06-11-2011, 02:16 PM
Mothers Day Massacre!!!

Ah, yes...what a sweet day...

http://espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=310508006

Giuseppe
06-11-2011, 02:17 PM

DMC
06-11-2011, 02:18 PM
Ah, yes...what a sweet day...

http://espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=310508006

lol Kobe being outscored by JJ Barea.

Giuseppe
06-11-2011, 02:19 PM
Though Kobe outscored Duncan:::

Kobe: 5

tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

tee, hee.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-11-2011, 02:20 PM
Horry outscored them both

Horry > Kobe > Duncan

Giuseppe
06-11-2011, 02:21 PM
Horry outscored them both

Horry > Kobe > Duncan

Fine. You do that one.

I'm stickin' with:::

Kobe: 5

tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

PERIOD

DMC
06-11-2011, 02:23 PM
No, It's:

Kobe 17 in 37 minutes

JJ Barea 22 in 27 minutes

36 is the magic number

hehateme
06-11-2011, 02:44 PM
Sup Giuseppe you jumpin on another teams wagon with your man kobe after he initiates another "trade me saga" year when he can't win another 'ship or are you a true Lakers fan?

I'm pretty sure kobe's nut hairs are ticklin the back of your throat so much you can't count higher than 8 but it's ok it wont be the last 36 the Laker's see in the next few years.

TampaDude
06-11-2011, 02:51 PM
The Skunker!!!

Giuseppe
06-11-2011, 03:27 PM
The Skunker!!!!

Giuseppe
06-11-2011, 03:28 PM
Sup Giuseppe you jumpin on another teams wagon with your man kobe after he initiates another "trade me saga" year when he can't win another 'ship or are you a true Lakers fan?

I'm pretty sure kobe's nut hairs are ticklin the back of your throat so much you can't count higher than 8 but it's ok it wont be the last 36 the Laker's see in the next few years.

I never defend my fandom.

It's my religion.

shorttotry
06-11-2011, 06:48 PM
I'm imperfect what can I say....:lol but this applies to your kind as well white boy..:lol here's a nice laugh for your ass....more women feel this way than you know...but they won't tell you this...they need your money...:lol

ahhh I'm in a good mood today...

ubnr0k24pz4
I know they need my money. It's jobless fucktards such as yourself that makes them blow to my every need. :rollin. You waste way too much time on this board as Kool and god knows how many other accounts you have. You should consider getting a job and hopefully you might lose your virginity :lol

... And OBESE props on continuing your legacy as "the worlds most determined dumb poster.". :toast keep up the good work Kool