WRONG
BOUT
DEM
SUNS
:lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:

Giuseppe
06-12-2011, 12:12 AM
lmcontrollinao!!!

AZ Central, or, here. Nothing ever changes.

tee, hee.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-12-2011, 12:13 AM
The common denominator being you were

WRONG

BOUT

DEM

SUNS

:lol:lol:lol

Giuseppe
06-12-2011, 12:14 AM
The common denominator being you were

WRONG

BOUT

DEM

SUNS

:lol:lol:lol

No way, Jose'. Amare quit last May. Amare quit this April.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-12-2011, 12:15 AM
WRONG BOUT DEM SUNS :lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-12-2011, 12:15 AM
What do the Suns and the Vietnam War have in common?

Giuseppe
06-12-2011, 12:16 AM
WRONG BOUT DEM SUNS :lmao

Nope. Amare quit last May. Amare quit this April.

Giuseppe
06-12-2011, 12:17 AM
What do the Suns and the Vietnam War have in common?

Amare was not alive to quit in Vietnam.

tee, hee.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-12-2011, 12:18 AM
A certain person posting in this thread did enough quitting in Vietnam where Amare's quitting wasn't needed :lmao

Ghazi
06-12-2011, 12:19 AM
Originally Posted by Giuseppe
Agreed.

I'm pickin' the Suns to come out of the West.

I'm not being facetious, Kool. I'm stoic in this prediction. As a religion I don't do predictions, but, I feel strongly about this one. I know whence I speak and the Suns during this off-season have conjured the precise mixture of leavings & gettings. Pushing Amare out was genius. Quietly bringing Childress back across was genius. Somehow/someway getting the Knicks to give up that gigantic trade exception to enable Hedo was the crowning touch. He'll transcend Nash. Sky's the limit for this Suns team.

DUNCANownsKOBE
:lmao

Ghazi
:lol Hedo = Amare

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-12-2011, 12:20 AM
bringing Childress in = genius :lmao

Giuseppe
06-12-2011, 12:21 AM
Agreed.

I'm not being facetious, Kool. I'm stoic in this prediction. As a religion I don't do predictions, but, I feel strongly about this one. I know whence I speak and the Suns during this off-season have conjured the precise mixture of leavings & gettings. Pushing Amare out was genius. Quietly bringing Childress back across was genius. Somehow/someway getting the Knicks to give up that gigantic trade exception to enable Hedo was the crowning touch. He'll transcend Nash. Sky's the limit for this Suns team.

Lodge the URL and I'll relent.

TE
06-12-2011, 12:21 AM
Agreed.

:lmao fail

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-12-2011, 12:24 AM
Agreed.

Wrong bout dem suns :lmao:lmao:lmao

now relent

Giuseppe
06-12-2011, 12:25 AM
Yep, wrong about dem suns.

I relent without prejudice.

TE
06-12-2011, 12:30 AM
Yep, wrong about dem suns.

I relent without prejudice.

uh, uh

Giuseppe
06-12-2011, 12:31 AM
uh, uh

lmcontrollinao!

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-12-2011, 12:31 AM
I applaud Cully since everyone else on this site woulda kept moving the goal posts.

frodo
06-12-2011, 07:12 AM
dem all be wrong bout dem mavs tbh. ghazi was like the only mavs fan who kept his faith throughout these years and it seems his persistence is about to pay off this year

100%duncan
06-12-2011, 07:15 AM
Agreed.

:lmao