PDA

View Full Version : Classless Wade and LeBron Shall Be Punished

Calispursfan11
06-12-2011, 11:32 AM
Leaving Cleveland, then rubbing it in the City's face w the decision was totally classless. Predicting they would be the best defensive team ever - classless, and arrogant, but making fun of Dirk's illness, is the last straw. What mean spirited, mindless thugs. They shall be smitten this night for their sins. Karma is a Bi+€h!

KobeOwnsDuncan
06-12-2011, 11:35 AM
Spurs = Class

DMX7
06-12-2011, 11:36 AM
Spurs = Class

:toast

"I actually did cough," Wade said. "And with the cameras being right there, we made a joke out of it because we knew you guys were going to blow it up. You did exactly what we knew.

"We never said Dirk's name. I think he's not the only one in the world who can get sick or have a cough. We just had fun with the cameras being right in our face about the blowup of the incident, and it held to be true. You blew it up."

LOLZ---- What bullshit Wade is.

Calispursfan11
06-12-2011, 11:39 AM
Spurs = Class

Agree!

Giuseppe
06-12-2011, 11:51 AM
The other shit is mass produced by Media, but,

James & Wade were well within their rights to break Dirk's ass over his flu shit. Dirk lied, because he didn't have enough faith in himself to A. tell the truth, & then B. to see his lie thru to the end.

Proxy
06-12-2011, 12:00 PM

James & Wade were well within their rights to break Dirk's ass over his flu shit. Dirk lied, because he didn't have enough faith in himself to A. tell the truth, & then B. to see his lie thru to the end.

Proof. Give me proof.

Giuseppe
06-12-2011, 12:14 PM
Proof. Give me proof.

You saw it. Nothing was said until AFTER he started playing like shit. Then panick set in and Burke started running around telling anyone that would listen that Dirk was ill. Either tell the truth to start with, or, live the lie. But, Dirk didn't have the faith that he could overcome his illness, or, maybe there never was any illness.

The whole thing stinks to high heaven.

BRHornet45
06-12-2011, 12:20 PM
Son the truth is that if they couldn't shoot hoops better than 99% of the population then both of them would more than likely be sitting in a prison cell right now.

Hoops Czar
06-12-2011, 12:33 PM

Pot meet kettle in Wade's case. The 6 or 7 times wade played like shit only to have it come out after the game he was playing injured or the 40 to 50 times Wade would milk his minor aches and pains on the court by making dramatic facial grimaces whenever he went to the charity stripe or had a made basket. Talk about a total drama queen who has the audacity to call out another player for being under the weather.

Wade's taking lessons from Lebron on how to act when the opposing player hits the game winning shot.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-12-2011, 12:46 PM
Son the truth is that if they couldn't shoot hoops better than 99% of the population then both of them would more than likely be sitting in a prison cell right now.
That can be said for a lot of NBA players.

Lebron would be working at BK in south cleveland "axing" people if they want fries with their whopper.

Giuseppe
06-12-2011, 12:56 PM
Pot meet kettle in Wade's case. The 6 or 7 times wade played like shit only to have it come out after the game he was playing injured or the 40 to 50 times Wade would milk his minor aches and pains on the court by making dramatic facial grimaces whenever he went to the charity stripe or had a made basket. Talk about a total drama queen who has the audacity to call out another player for being under the weather.

No argument there. But, if Wade jumped off the Terminal Tower would Dirk follow suit?

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Sportstudi
06-12-2011, 01:18 PM
You saw it. Nothing was said until AFTER he started playing like shit. Then panick set in and Burke started running around telling anyone that would listen that Dirk was ill. Either tell the truth to start with, or, live the lie. But, Dirk didn't have the faith that he could overcome his illness, or, maybe there never was any illness.

The whole thing stinks to high heaven.

Complete bullshit. No NBA player tells anything about a injury before a game if he's not a drama queen. Dirk didn't say it, because he wanted to play through it without anybody knowing about it (except for his own team). And his play until halftime had not nothing to do with Burke telling it at the begin of the 3rd quarter. At the presser it was pretty obvious that Dirk wasn't feeling comfortable talking about it at all.

I have no idea who told it the media, but to think Dirk gave the order to do that for excusing his performance is utter bullshit. Thus, to think Dirk lied is just silly. Probably you just say this, because you want the Heat to win (as you stated multiple times recently) and despise the Mavs and Dirk.

mariners
06-12-2011, 01:24 PM
lol you stupid if you think Dirk cares about this BS, he didn't tell anyone anything except for Dallas medical team who probably told burke, who gives a shit, if you really think dirk gives a crap about what others think of him you are stupid.

Giuseppe
06-12-2011, 01:26 PM
Complete bullshit. No NBA player tells anything about a injury before a game if he's not a drama queen. Dirk didn't say it, because he wanted to play through it without anybody knowing about it (except for his own team). And his play until halftime had not nothing to do with Burke telling it at the begin of the 3rd quarter. At the presser it was pretty obvious that Dirk wasn't feeling comfortable talking about it at all.

I have no idea who told it the media, but to think Dirk gave the order to do that for excusing his performance is utter bullshit. Thus, to think Dirk lied is just silly. Probably you just say this, because you want the Heat to win (as you stated multiple times recently).

They go both ways on "injury" disclosure. Some disclose it, other's don't. Dirk chose not to disclose until he started playing like shit. That's his conduct, not Burke's.

No, I'm not going to let Dirk off the hook on this. It's not Burke's fault. Ultimately it is Dirk's fault.

And yes, I want Miami to win. And yes, I was thrilled when this little event took place. It's good to see somebody else get their nose pushed into their makings.

---------

At Dallas victory though I will relent as long as posters don't mention "the illness" or, Wades/James reaction to it. If that is mentioned my reaction will swift, comprehensive and without mercy.

Let us proceed...

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-12-2011, 01:28 PM
OP's avatar makes the trolling obvious

Giuseppe
06-12-2011, 01:29 PM
lol you stupid if you think Dirk cares about this BS, he didn't tell anyone anything except for Dallas medical team who probably told burke, who gives a shit, if you really think dirk gives a crap about what others think of him you are stupid.

I give a shit. Dirk ain't passin' this off on his PR department. He lied and then didn't have the courage of his convictions to see it thru when the tide starting moving the other way. Dirk is a liar & a coward.

mariners
06-12-2011, 01:30 PM
They go both ways on "injury" disclosure. Some disclose it, other's don't. Dirk chose not to disclose until he started playing like shit. That's his conduct, not Burke's.

No, I'm not going to let Dirk off the hook on this. It's not Burke's fault. Ultimately it is Dirk's fault.

Let us proceed...
HAHAHAH, if you really think Dirk told Dorris Burke about his injury you are even stupidies than I thought :lmao the rumors of Dirk being sick started way before the game.

mariners
06-12-2011, 01:30 PM
I give a shit. Dirk ain't passin' this off on his PR department. He lied and then didn't have the courage of his convictions to see it thru when the tide starting moving the other way. Dirk is a liar & a coward.
:lmao:lmao:lmao

Giuseppe
06-12-2011, 01:31 PM
HAHAHAH, if you really think Dirk told Dorris Burke about his injury you are even stupidies than I thought :lmao the rumors of Dirk being sick started way before the game.

This ain't Burke's fault. She was just a tool that Dirk used when he started playing like shit.

Dirk is a weenie, a liar & a coward.

Sportstudi
06-12-2011, 01:33 PM

And yes, I want Miami to win. And yes, I was thrilled when this little event took place. It's good to see somebody else get their nose pushed into their makings.

---------

At Dallas victory though I will relent as long as posters don't mention "the illness" or, Wades/James reaction to it. If that is mentioned my reaction will swift, comprehensive and without mercy.

Let us proceed...

So, you think Dirk decided after the 2nd quarter to disclose it? Sorry, but that's complete bullshit IMO. I might be wrong, but in my opinion you are just sticking to such a silly opinion about Dirk, because he kicked your team in the butt...

I rest my case. No sense to argue with people who are very likely alone with their opinion. At least I haven't seen anybody yet around here who agrees with you.

Giuseppe
06-12-2011, 01:37 PM
So, you think Dirk decided after the 2nd quarter to disclose it? Sorry, but that's complete bullshit IMO. I might be wrong, but in my opinion you are just sticking to such a silly opinion about Dirk, because he kicked your team in the butt...

I rest my case. No sense to argue with people who are very likely alone with their opinion. At least I haven't seen anybody yet around here who agrees with you.

I neither need nor do I desire "anybody" to support me.

It's my religion.

------

& it's got nothing to do with your team beating us flat. It has everything to do with everybody, and I mean everybody is going to suffer the same fate as my people do for similar trespasses.

Stings, don't it?

ALVAREZ6
06-12-2011, 02:35 PM
calispursfan = class = troll

Venti Quattro
06-12-2011, 02:35 PM
Calispursfan = lol midnightpulp

Were you born and raised in LA too?

Ace
06-12-2011, 02:37 PM
Leaving Cleveland, then rubbing it in the City's face w the decision was totally classless. Predicting they would be the best defensive team ever - classless, and arrogant, but making fun of Dirk's illness, is the last straw. What mean spirited, mindless thugs. They shall be smitten this night for their sins. Karma is a Bi+€h!

Good thing its a man's sport and not for swollen vaginas like you...

Hoops Czar
06-12-2011, 03:18 PM
No argument there. But, if Wade jumped off the Terminal Tower would Dirk follow suit?

Two wrongs don't make a right.

The media loves to build up controversy and/or suspense good or bad. This isn't on Dirk. Dirk has never used injuries or illnesses in the past to cover up bad play and he wouldn't now either. Even if Dirk did leak his illness to the media, it isn't that whiny shit's job to make a spectacle of the situation. Wade's actions are purely out of respect for Lebron who's had a shit series and doesn't have an excuse on hand. This is clearly the actions of a player who's team trails 3-2 in the series.

Calispursfan11
06-12-2011, 05:01 PM

Alvarez, I like your work. Why so serious?

Calispursfan11
06-12-2011, 05:03 PM

My father was born and raised in Downey, CA. I was born and raised in a town somewhat North of LA, but still probably considered SoCal. Like your Avatar. Hottt!!!

Calispursfan11
06-12-2011, 05:05 PM

Or maybe you're complimenting me by labeling me a classy troll? I don't know. I'm just a Spursfan who lives in CA and loves the Spurs, and GINOBILI btw and dislikes the Superteam of Wade/Lebrick/Bosh. Love your Avatar tho.

Calispursfan11
06-12-2011, 05:08 PM
Good thing its a man's sport and not for swollen vaginas like you...

Why so hostile, Ace? Your team still has a 20% shot.

bulletedge
06-12-2011, 05:08 PM
I dunno- DWhislte's eye injury probably hasn't healed completely yet....plus now he's got a hip injury. But I think the refs will help him overcome his maladies tonight- that's only fair for a true warrior like DWhistle.

As for LeRon- he's healthy physically but even the refs can't cure his mental block about the fourth quarter. Not saying they won't try but its gonna be tougher to help him out.

Bosh just needs a fresh tampon every quarter and he'll be good to go.

Calispursfan11
06-12-2011, 05:15 PM

I can assure you I am not. There is only one calispursfan11 and he is not as some might put it a "multi-troll".

Giuseppe
06-12-2011, 05:42 PM
Only pussys & assholes use troll accounts.

Giuseppe
06-12-2011, 05:50 PM
The media loves to build up controversy and/or suspense good or bad. This isn't on Dirk. Dirk has never used injuries or illnesses in the past to cover up bad play and he wouldn't now either. Even if Dirk did leak his illness to the media, it isn't that whiny shit's job to make a spectacle of the situation. Wade's actions are purely out of respect for Lebron who's had a shit series and doesn't have an excuse on hand. This is clearly the actions of a player who's team trails 3-2 in the series.

Uh, uh. Dirk doesn't get a pass here because James is playing like shit. There is no linkage.

Dirk simply let his mouth overload his ass:::he decided to keep mum on his flu and went off the record with Media on the subject. Media honored Dirk's stipulation and the game tipped. Dirk went 3-3 and it was going to be fine. Then the vitamin B shot and the Advil wore off and his shit went South. At this juncture Dirk made a conscious decision to betray himself, lifted the "off the record" device & Burke made like a bagman for the Mavericks.

Dirk deserves my indictment of his trespasses. & I will not be dissuaded on this issue.