PDA

View Full Version : Michael Smith is an idiot

RobinsontoDuncan
06-10-2005, 04:10 PM
Did you hear him dissing Manu and then making a fool of himself saying how losing 84-69 is encouraging?

How do those idiots on around the horn get employed?

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
06-10-2005, 04:16 PM
Did you hear him dissing Manu and then making a fool of himself saying how losing 84-69 is encouraging?

How do those idiots on around the horn get employed?

Didn't see it. Why did he say it was encouraging?

Big Pimp_21
06-10-2005, 04:18 PM
I did see earlier on ESPN that last nights 15 point loss was the worst loss in NBA history for a defending champion in a finals game 1. Thank you Robert Horry!

OnlyOneGinobili
06-10-2005, 04:20 PM
I saw it.. and it looks we have jay and reali on our side.

RobinsontoDuncan
06-10-2005, 04:23 PM
I wonder how bad they will have to eat crow later.

spurs_fan_in_exile
06-10-2005, 04:26 PM
"There's no such thing as moral victories in the playoffs." I've heard tons of players and coaches (including Pop and Larry) say something to this effect over the years and it may be the truest cliche ever said. You can't take encouragement away from a loss at this level.

dcole50
06-10-2005, 05:09 PM
I wonder how bad they will have to eat crow later.
they never do. it's always, well this player underachieved. that player shocked the world. i knew if such and such happened, then this team i didn't pick would win.

the worst is woody paige. denver will beat them in five, no six. then, seattle is the better team. wait, no, now they can't run with phoenix. they can? well, only because joe johnson is injured. wait, they won a game? now they are the red sox. the series over 4-1? oh well, they had an easy road to the finals ... they aren't athletic enough to win against detroit.

:bang

Big Pimp_21
06-10-2005, 05:13 PM
I used to like Woody Paige, but now his arguements are just stupid and biased. He's turning into the white Stephen A Smith. All he does is argue and never wants to admit that he made a bad prediction. Woody NEVER picks right. He goes for the longshot so that on the chance that they do win, he can say "see, I'm the only one who called it!" He really is an idiot. At least SAS can now admit that the Spurs are the best team in the league.

T Park
06-10-2005, 05:24 PM
Woody Paige is another in the long line of Stephen A Smiths, Colin Cowherds, and other morons.

Ignore, and move on.

RobinsontoDuncan
06-10-2005, 05:30 PM
The idiots seem a dime a dozen in the sports anylasis buisness.