PDA

View Full Version : I am happy about how Mark handled this

ffadicted
06-12-2011, 10:08 PM
My worst fears of Dallas win were how mark cuban and jet would handle this win.

Jet did so much for the mavs this series and deserves it all. Cuban barely said anything and was super emotional. I was impressed

lol talents to south beach
lol not 1 not 2

Barfunk
06-12-2011, 10:10 PM
+1

Mal
06-12-2011, 10:16 PM
Yeah, Dallas stayed classy all the time

ohmwrecker
06-12-2011, 10:18 PM
Good things happen when you stop being an asshole.

Budkin
06-12-2011, 10:19 PM
They barely did any celebrating at all on the court. It was kind of shocking, especially Dirk walking off looking like he just lost. WTF was up with that?

peskypesky
06-12-2011, 10:20 PM
They barely did any celebrating at all on the court. It was kind of shocking, especially Dirk walking off looking like he just lost. WTF was up with that?

shock

Giuseppe
06-12-2011, 10:22 PM

Probably in a near state of actual shock. It's understandable. It's surreal. Like an out of body experience.

florige
I was impressed too how he deferred all the questions to Carlise. Almost like how Pop does it after championships and says very little. I think 06 really humbled Dallas and made them realize how hard it is to win championships. Well unless you just cheat like LA sucessfully did, and how Miami tried to do.

Giuseppe
Pesky beat me.

Giuseppe
06-12-2011, 10:23 PM
I was impressed too how he deferred all the questions to Carlise. Almost like how Pop does it after championships and says very little. I think 06 really humbled Dallas and made them realize how hard it is to win championships. Well unless you just cheat like LA sucessfully did, and how Miami tried to do.

You've no room. You hired a rapist to try and get over.

Uh, uh.

Reck
06-12-2011, 10:23 PM
My worst fears of Dallas win were how mark cuban and jet would handle this win.

Jet did so much for the mavs this series and deserves it all. Cuban barely said anything and was super emotional. I was impressed

lol talents to south beach
lol not 1 not 2

Give it a couple of months my friend.

Reck
06-12-2011, 10:24 PM

Its on Miami they're at.

They do all the celebrating in the locker room.

I dont think Miamians care much for Mavs celebrating on their home floor.