PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye to SpursTalk..

HarlemHeat37
06-12-2011, 10:26 PM
It's been good, I'm not a welsher, I live up to my word..a legend making his final post..I'll be taking my talents to various NBA boards, look for me next year..

Some points..

- Lebron is a choker..he's still a top 3 player, obviously, but he's a choker..he needs a Phil Jackson to motivate his ass, at this point, or his talent will be wasted..his problems are strictly mental, he has played like Kobe in the Finals, when he should be playing like Magic..he was scoring very well in this game, and he still only took 15 shots..played like a coward..

- Spoelstra is the worst coach in NBA history, as I've been saying all year..playing Juwan Howard critical minutes in the last game of the season, playing Eddie House after he hadn't played all year, having no plays and no strategy on offense or defense, etc..

- Most of you idiots were wrong all year..most of you predicted the Heat wouldn't even make the Finals, most of you picked them to lose to Boston and/or Chicago, all year..at least 95% of you, if you look it up..

Final thoughts..

- Harlem had a great year predicting, unfortunately, the Heat prediction cost the identity..

- DPG is the GOAT on ST..he runs this shit, I'll still tune in for his takes and subtlety..I love this man..

- I hope Ace will be here for the many upcoming titles, he deserves it..

- I'm happy for Ghazi, he's the best..I'm happy for Bump, 4mvp, stretch, MavDynasty..I enjoyed my time with them here..

- A lot of respect to Mainstream Mono, the originator of this game, despite the fact that he quit on his team, multiple times..

- Daddy of all Trolls was horrible all year, I can't believe he had the balls to bump a thread..he predicted the Celtics would dominate the Heat, he said the Spurs and Lakers would be there at the end, he said the Heat wouldn't make the Finals, etc..one of the shittiest posters of all-time..

- Love to Dok, Jag, DD, Bill Brasky, TD21, IronMexi, TinTin, mystar, Venti,, bostonguy, crc, timtonymanu, mogrovejo, Booharv/Vet, Fabbs, Cub, resistanze, DAF86, midnightpulp, LakerHater, redzero, 4>0 Rings, Lefty, Rogue, ducks and the many other great NBA posters here that I've fucked with, I've forgotten to mention many others, they know who they are..

- Cobbler, Blessings, Medvedenko, cheguevera, hater, namlook, ohmwrecker and all the others, they probably are too stupid to realize who they are, that make being a shitty poster look so easy, please, don't ever change..

I'll be making the request to Kori, to transfer my All-ST medal to Giuseppe..he's always admired it, he deserves it, I'm proud of him..

If anybody wants any of the following trolls, contact me:

IronMexican's Girl
Wennington
Aaron
Che's Predictions
DuncanOwnsPGs
Koolaid_man(love to whoever called that one, I think it was 4>0 :lol)
JJ Hickson
ChrisRichards
Lkrfan

I'm probably forgetting others, but ya, if you're interested, send a PM, I'll check them for a few days..

- HarlemHeat37..

timtonymanu
06-12-2011, 10:26 PM
Gonna miss you upstairs, tbh.

ohmwrecker
06-12-2011, 10:29 PM
Peace out, cocksucker!

Ace
06-12-2011, 10:29 PM
Big loss imho :depressed

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-12-2011, 10:30 PM
I want Wennington and Aaron. PM me tbh.

peskypesky
- Lebron is a choker..he's still a top 3 player

good riddance.

Reck
Umm, why are you leaving?

I'm sure Heat will make it there sometime.

Celtics ain't got shit no more, Chicago only has Rose. Heat are the team in the East so they are a shoe in for the Finals again.

The West doesn't look too go honestly either. Lakers, Spurs are old and I dont think Mavs are going to be there next season.

So relax dude.

Isitjustme?
06-12-2011, 10:31 PM
I want LkrFan just so he never posts again.

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
06-12-2011, 10:31 PM
thanks for the shout out. I also said Dallas was a contender, and you laughed. Still laughing now?

Glad you said again LeBron is a choker, you said that back in 2006 and I exposed you, and you denied it. What a loser. Shall I look up that link? It was in my signature, but I have it somewhere. I know it's in the Kobe sticky.

Anyway, I had my fun with you early on and laid off. I said I don't care how many Lebron wins, and I still don't. If he never rings, I'll be happier.

Giuseppe
06-12-2011, 10:32 PM
I'll be making the request to Kori, to transfer my All-ST medal to Giuseppe..he's always admired it, he deserves it, I'm proud of him..

Now, I'm crying.

timtonymanu

Creepn
What in the hell were you thinking selling yourself out for the Miami Heat. You're supposed to be a Spurs fan. You disgust me.

ginobili's bald spot
You will welsh. I know you will. You have no honor.

Red Hawk #21
06-12-2011, 10:33 PM
HarlemHo37 Get The Fuck OUT, all year you trolled everybody and made it seem like the Heat were unstoppable. Don't try to look for sympathy now, GTFO here you fuckstick.

DAF86
A legend that will be missed :toast

Koolaid_Man
It's been good, I'm not a welsher, I live up to my word..a legend making his final post..I'll be taking my talents to various NBA boards, look for me next year..

Some points..

- Lebron is a choker..he's still a top 3 player, obviously, but he's a choker..he needs a Phil Jackson to motivate his ass, at this point, or his talent will be wasted..his problems are strictly mental, he has played like Kobe in the Finals, when he should be playing like Magic..he was scoring very well in this game, and he still only took 15 shots..played like a coward..

- Spoelstra is the worst coach in NBA history, as I've been saying all year..playing Juwan Howard critical minutes in the last game of the season, playing Eddie House after he hadn't played all year, having no plays and no strategy on offense or defense, etc..

- Most of you idiots were wrong all year..most of you predicted the Heat wouldn't even make the Finals, most of you picked them to lose to Boston and/or Chicago, all year..at least 95% of you, if you look it up..

Final thoughts..

- Harlem had a great year predicting, unfortunately, the Heat prediction cost the identity..

- DPG is the GOAT on ST..he runs this shit, I'll still tune in for his takes and subtlety..I love this man..

- I'm happy for Ghazi, he's the best..I'm happy for Bump, 4mvp, stretch, MavDynasty..I enjoyed my time with them here..

- A lot of respect to Mainstream Mono, the originator of this game, despite the fact that he quit on his team, multiple times..

- Daddy of all Trolls was horrible all year, I can't believe he had the balls to bump a thread..he predicted the Celtics would dominate the Heat, he said the Spurs and Lakers would be there at the end, he said the Heat wouldn't make the Finals, etc..one of the shittiest posters of all-time..

- Love to Dok, Jag, DD, Bill Brasky, TD21, IronMexi, TinTin, mystar, Venti,, bostonguy, crc, timtonymanu, mogrovejo, Booharv/Vet, Fabbs, Cub, resistanze, DAF86, midnightpulp, LakerHater, redzero, 4>0 Rings, Lefty, Rogue, ducks and the many other great NBA posters here that I've fucked with, I've forgotten to mention many others, they know who they are..

- Cobbler, Blessings, Medvedenko, cheguevera, hater, namlook, ohmwrecker and all the others, they probably are too stupid to realize who they are, that make being a shitty poster look so easy, please, don't ever change..

IronMexican's Girl
Wennington
Aaron
Che's Predictions
DuncanOwnsPGs
Koolaidman
JJ Hickson
ChrisRichards
Lkrfan

I'm probably forgetting others, but ya, if you're interested, send a PM, I'll check them for a few days..

- HarlemHeat37..

Hey homie....Take your g-string Diva faggot ass back to wrestling...and don't be turning tricks on the streets of Harlem....

s8l7AIOOCo8

marini martini
Can I have Iron Mexicans girl tbh! Srsly:tu

Sigz
06-12-2011, 10:34 PM
I knew you were JJ Hickson.

Killakobe81
06-12-2011, 10:34 PM
LOL solid poster when not tolling or hating on Kobe but glad to see you took lebron's Wang out your mouth long enough to return 2 class you and dpg were whining like bitches the past 4 games tbh way beneath you ...

TampaDude
06-12-2011, 10:35 PM
Bye!!!

jag
Harlem, like Lakaluva and his Naruto incident, you will not be forgotten.

Wait a second, did you say Veterinarian is Booharv?

ChumpDumper
See you when you post under your next troll later tomorrow.

Ashy Larry
06-12-2011, 10:36 PM

no bigger than the choke job that just happened in South Beach .........

NRHector
06-12-2011, 10:36 PM
Hey homie....Take your g-string Diva faggot ass back to wrestling...and don't be turning tricks on the streets of Harlem....

s8l7AIOOCo8

do the same fuck face

lefty
06-12-2011, 10:37 PM
Mark Jackson
HH

what a great day

LkrFan
HarlemHeat37 - one comment:

Lebron is a choker..he's still a top 3 player, obviously, but he's a choker..he needs a Phil Jackson to motivate his ass, at this point, or his talent will be wasted..his problems are strictly mental, he has played like Kobe in the Finals, when he should be playing like Magic..he was scoring very well in this game, and he still only took 15 shots..played like a coward..

Two comments on the above:

1. Pat Riley is just as good as PJ in terms of motivating players. If LBJ didn't listen to him he's an idiot.

2. Nice subtle jab at Kobe. :lol But yet in still:

Kobe: 5
LeHype: 0

Peace, 5,000G :toast

JJ Hickson
I knew you were JJ Hickson.

Guess again fag hag.

Isitjustme?
^Clearly a troll. No one could be this stupid.

Koolaid_Man
06-12-2011, 10:38 PM
do the same fuck face

I am a fuck face....my fuck face is pretty cool....:lol

jag
06-12-2011, 10:39 PM
I know who that nigga JJ Hickson really is.

Spursfan092120
06-12-2011, 10:40 PM

Nathan89
:lmao He has two of his trolls lkrfan and koolaidman lurking at this moment.

DUNCANownsKOBE
I know who that nigga JJ Hickson really is.
Doubtful, no one does. JJ Hickson is THAT nigga.

Killakobe81
06-12-2011, 10:41 PM
What in the hell were you thinking selling yourself out for the Miami Heat. You're supposed to be a Spurs fan. You disgust me.

Fair point 4got harlem was a spur fan

Koolaid_Man
06-12-2011, 10:41 PM

of course he wanted to troll me...I got in that ass early and often...big surprise....

jag
06-12-2011, 10:42 PM
Doubtful, no one does. JJ Hickson is THAT nigga.

I know who that nigga is

Sigz
06-12-2011, 10:42 PM
Guess again fag hag.

You closet faggot.

Isitjustme?
06-12-2011, 10:43 PM
4>0 rings thinks I'm Vet because I don't like him. :lol

Nathan89
06-12-2011, 10:43 PM
of course he wanted to troll me...I got in that ass early and often...big surprise....

I guess he already gave out the password to a worthy troll. Good luck with your new troll account.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-12-2011, 10:44 PM
I know who that nigga is
Me and only a few others do tbh. PM me and I'll tell you if you're right :lol

Booharv
I'm not one of Veterinarian's accounts tbh. People just think that because I was one of the first people to notice how good he was.

Baron Davιs

:lol

It's been good, I'm not a welsher, I live up to my word..
Koolaidman
ChrisRichards

- HarlemHeat37..

DOUBLE WELCHER!

Giuseppe
06-12-2011, 10:45 PM

To be honest I talked out of school about Kool to Har over a year ago in PM and swore him to silence. You mean I was talking to same person?

How embarrasing.

:(

frodo
heat ######s just be chokers that ain't yo fault imho. dat phillibeaner is truly a bad coach tbh, but using eddie house over bibby was hardly a bad move imho. house hit 3s and also played great on the defensive end, shoulda used house earlier & used him more imho

Cant_Be_Faded
Those trolls sucked

DeadlyDynasty
Can I have MiamiHeat?

Booharv
06-12-2011, 10:46 PM
Can I have MiamiHeat?

I'm amazed that guy didn't come back.

Booharv
06-12-2011, 10:47 PM
I mean when Miami was doing good.

jag
06-12-2011, 10:48 PM
I'm not one of Veterinarian's accounts tbh. People just think that because I was one of the first people to notice how good he was.

:lol he's one of the biggest mysteries on this board

Nathan89
06-12-2011, 10:48 PM
To be honest I talked out of school about Kool to Har over a year ago in PM and swore him to silence. You mean I was talking to same person?

How embarrasing.

:(

All that matters is that you will shortly have an all-star medal. :toast

Koolaid_Man
06-12-2011, 10:50 PM
I guess he already gave out the password to a worthy troll. Good luck with your new troll account.

ok?

Koolaidman and Koolaid_Man are not the same...now let's get it on brutha...:lol

DeadlyDynasty
06-12-2011, 10:50 PM
Those trolls sucked

yeah, it's hard to match the greatness that is hemann82

Bill_Brasky
06-12-2011, 10:52 PM
HH made this place a lot funner, whether you liked him or not.....don't worry nig Heat will be back, Spo will be gone next year and Riley will guide them to the promise land.

Booharv
06-12-2011, 10:52 PM
:lol he's one of the biggest mysteries on this board

Did you see the shit he put on Lefty's page?

He instantly had a fan for life when I saw that.

Cant_Be_Faded
06-12-2011, 10:54 PM
yeah, it's hard to match the greatness that is hemann82

LOL I guess you all line up to suck Tyson_Chandler's cock over his method of falsely guessing troll identities.

I have like two trolls and that's not one of them.

jmill
06-12-2011, 10:55 PM
The internet is not that serious of business.

Nathan89
06-12-2011, 10:55 PM
ok?

Koolaidman and Koolaid_Man are not the same...now let's get it on brutha...:lol

Small steps...small steps... start slowly and build up your trolling powers.

DMX7
06-12-2011, 10:56 PM
Your pathetic ass will be back. Book it!

DeadlyDynasty
06-12-2011, 10:57 PM
LOL I guess you all line up to suck Tyson_Chandler's cock over his method of falsely guessing troll identities.

I have like two trolls and that's not one of them.

Sure thing, Jose...I believe you

Harlem Preach
06-12-2011, 10:57 PM
if he has given up im done with this bitch too

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmpmfl5BHc1qz8r7po1_500.png

Cant_Be_Faded
06-12-2011, 10:58 PM
Quitting SpursTalk on a bet is like ten fucking years old, no lie.

Anyone who does it or actually thinks they will follow through with it is stupid.

HH will stay away for a the entire summer to save face, TOPS, while posting as one of his lesser known trolls, then come back for next Spurs season when the lockout ends.

No big deal....noone has ever actually followed through with a goodbye. Noone.

jag
06-12-2011, 11:01 PM
Did you see the shit he put on Lefty's page?

He instantly had a fan for life when I saw that.

:lol no I never saw that

And "noone" isn't a word, tbh

Agloco
06-12-2011, 11:04 PM
Whatever happened to Allanon?

Giuseppe
06-12-2011, 11:08 PM

Anyone who does it or actually thinks they will follow through with it is stupid.

HH will stay away for a the entire summer to save face, TOPS, while posting as one of his lesser known trolls, then come back for next Spurs season when the lockout ends.

Perhaps, but, the Poster holding the note should just grant Har immediate grace, quietly and never speak of it again.

Budkin

This.

DeadlyDynasty
Whatever happened to Allanon?

I retired that and Dr. House last year

Budkin
06-12-2011, 11:09 PM

See TPark before Game 7 of the Finals 2005.

Giuseppe
06-12-2011, 11:09 PM

You were Dr. House, Deads? Seriously?

He was like royalty. I loved that guy.

Agloco
06-12-2011, 11:10 PM

Basedow, Allanon, House and DD?

Whoa.

DeadlyDynasty
06-12-2011, 11:11 PM
You were Dr. House, Deads? Seriously?

He was like royalty. I loved that guy.

Was a good one but he jumped the shark. Had to move on.

DeadlyDynasty
06-12-2011, 11:13 PM
Basedow, Allanon, House and DD?

Whoa.

Got only 20, tbh...still 1,000 behind Bump, mouse, etc

DPG21920
06-12-2011, 11:13 PM
I'm underrated, but no where near the best. I agree with HH though that so many shitty posters have the audacity to be wrong so much more than they are right and then they bump threads :lol

:lol at the Kool troll.

Now we are down one more poster who actually knew some basketball and had logical takes.

Booharv
06-12-2011, 11:14 PM
l
And "noone" isn't a word, tbh

:wtf Don't get the reference.

DPG21920
06-12-2011, 11:15 PM

Apparently on ST paying bets is like so 10 years old. Since I'm the only one that does it.

Koolaid_Man
06-12-2011, 11:15 PM
I'm underrated, but no where near the best. I agree with HH though that so many shitty posters have the audacity to be wrong so much more than they are right and then they bump threads :lol

:lol at the Kool troll.

Now we are down one more poster who actually knew some basketball and had logical takes.

if he was me why aren't you asking him for your money....:lol

Giuseppe
06-12-2011, 11:16 PM
Was a good one but he jumped the shark. Had to move on.

That must have been quite difficult to hold that high of standard 100% of the time. I felt terrible pressure using the Italian tongues as Giuseppe for what, 3 days before I couldn't do it anymore.

But, Dr. House never missed a single beat. He was our Supreme Leader, remember? And Luva was our Number 1. I never was able to fill Dr. House's shoes. I didn't even attempt it. I knew better.

Giuseppe
06-12-2011, 11:17 PM
Apparently on ST paying bets is like so 10 years old. Since I'm the only one that does it.

jag
06-12-2011, 11:18 PM
lol at DD claiming Allanon

TinTin
06-12-2011, 11:19 PM
HarlemHeat is one of the few bolded spurs fans that actually knows basketball. The analysis and funny trolling he brought to the basement will be severely missed.

WTF don't go :( :( :( :( I'll sleep with culburn if I have to

DeadlyDynasty

blood work is all I could think of, tbh

jag

That was directed at CBF. He thinks "noone" is a word

DeadlyDynasty
06-12-2011, 11:20 PM
That must have been quite difficult to hold that high of standard 100% of the time. I felt terrible pressure using the Italian tongues as Giuseppe for what, 3 days before I couldn't do it anymore.

But, Dr. House never missed a single beat. He was our Supreme Leader, remember? And Luva was our Number 1. I never was able to fill Dr. House's shoes. I didn't even attempt it. I knew better.

He was my greatest work...I peaked too soon

Koolaid_Man
06-12-2011, 11:21 PM

there's a sucker born every day deepy so in the words of Michael Jackson you are not alone....:toast

DPG21920
if he was me why aren't you asking him for your money....:lol

If he was you then you'd be him and he'd use you to pay up.

ducks
heat shot much more free throws tonight then mavs and still lost

Isitjustme?
blood work is all I could think of, tbh

Jeff Daniels was a pretty effective villain in my humble opinion. Det was surprising tbh

Nathan89
06-12-2011, 11:22 PM
HarlemHeat is one of the few bolded spurs fans that actually knows basketball. The analysis and funny trolling he brought to the basement will be severely missed.

WTF don't go :( :( :( :( I'll sleep with culburn if I have to

Seppe, says "bend over".http://www.modreactor.com/forum/images/smilies/bananasex.gif

DPG21920
there's a sucker born every day deepy so in the words of Michael Jackson you are not alone....:toast

Only in your in shitty internetting little world does paying a bet make you a sucker.

ducks
funny blaming the coach
the same coach that got them there

pat riley had alot of say in the o
the coach of the heat was really pat riley

Cant_Be_Faded
06-12-2011, 11:23 PM
See TPark before Game 7 of the Finals 2005.

Dude....where do you think I got that whole "use a troll and come back anyways" from?

Never said anything about bets in general homie. Just quitting bets. Those are whack. Noone ever follows through. TPark reneged on his bet just because his carnival business kept him from posting as often doesn't mean he doesn't post.

Venti Quattro
06-12-2011, 11:24 PM
http://www.barstoolu.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/A4l3j.gif

DeadlyDynasty
06-12-2011, 11:25 PM
Jeff Daniels was a pretty effective villain in my humble opinion. Det was surprising tbh

+1...When Eastwood reads the "Noone" on the check it was good shit.

From Harry in Dumb and Dumber to this:lol

DeadlyDynasty
06-12-2011, 11:26 PM
Sorry if ruined the ending to Blood Work for some of you...the movie was made several years ago tho, so it's your own damn fault

Cant_Be_Faded
06-12-2011, 11:27 PM
Jeff Daniels deserved an oscar for his work in Arachnophobia tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh thb ttttbbbbhhhhhh

t

b

h

jag
06-12-2011, 11:28 PM
Lakaluva paid me $300 when he lost the bet we had. You shouldnt underestimate everyone, tbh DPG

Isitjustme?
06-12-2011, 11:29 PM
Jeff Daniels was great in this tbh: http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/lookout/

DeadlyDynasty
Lakaluva paid me $300 when he lost the bet we had. You shouldnt underestimate everyone, tbh DPG

He owes me $200. Not cool

Giuseppe
Jeff Daniels deserved an oscar for his work in Arachnophobia tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh thb ttttbbbbhhhhhh

t

b

h

That's got that great little part where the coach/father is on the shitter and his wife & children (all girls) start screaming in the other part of the house.

"What the Hell is it now!!!!!!!!!":lol

DPG21920

He then welshed on another bet.

Koolaid_Man
06-12-2011, 11:30 PM
Only in your in shitty internetting little world does paying a bet make you a sucker.

you're young and inexperienced deepy...I can tell by how you post...and how you beg me for money...and you show all your cards...when you thought you won the bet you and midget pre-maturely ejaculated all over yourselves...you definitely fit the profile of a virgin...

no one here will laugh at you..answer this for me..can you tell us what a pussy feels like...:lol be cool and I'll send a hooker to your front door in the morning...ok J...

jag
06-12-2011, 11:31 PM
Apparently Koolaid thinks he's still relevant

Koolaid_Man
06-12-2011, 11:33 PM
He owes me $200. Not cool

stop being pseudo laker fan, and start washing your hands after you shit and maybe you'll get paid...:lol

Koolaid_Man
06-12-2011, 11:34 PM

Still?...I never thought I was tbh....I come here to shit...but if you read more into it then thanks Jag....:lol

Isitjustme?

DPG21920
you're young and inexperienced deepy...I can tell by how you post...and how you beg me for money...and you show all your cards...when you thought you won the bet you and midget pre-maturely ejaculated all over yourselves...you definitely fit the profile of a virgin...

no one here will laugh at you..answer this for me..can you tell us what a pussy feels like...:lol be cool and I'll send a hooker to your front door in the morning...ok J...

I beg you for money, or everyone makes a joke out of your life? I did win the bet.

Koolaid_Man
06-12-2011, 11:37 PM
I beg you for money, or everyone makes a joke out of your life? I did win the bet.

:lmao you might laugh but so do I....all the way to the bank...:lol

DeadlyDynasty
06-12-2011, 11:37 PM
stop being pseudo laker fan, and start washing your hands after you shit and maybe you'll get paid...:lol

I was here before you lil nigga...I put you in this world and I can take you out of it :lol

Koolaid_Man
06-12-2011, 11:43 PM
I was here before you lil nigga...I put you in this world and I can take you out of it :lol

but your impact isn't felt like mine is....I'm loved and I'm hated...but I love the fact that I'm hated more than anything...it means a lot to me...and the only way you can take me out is if you show me your pussy...I need to see the goods first.... your play...:hat

DirkDoesWork
06-12-2011, 11:43 PM

Some points..

Final thoughts..

IronMexican's Girl
Wennington
Aaron
Che's Predictions
DuncanOwnsPGs
JJ Hickson
ChrisRichards
Lkrfan

- HarlemHeat37..

See you later, cocksucker

DPG21920
06-12-2011, 11:44 PM

Sure, girl.

DPG21920
06-12-2011, 11:45 PM
but your impact isn't felt like mine is....I'm loved and I'm hated...but I love the fact that I'm hated more than anything...it means a lot to me...and the only way you can take me out is if you show me your pussy...I need to see the goods first.... your play...:hat

You aren't really thought of anymore since I ghosted you :lol

You are made fun of a lot though :lol

DeadlyDynasty
06-12-2011, 11:45 PM

Show me $500 and I'll Favre-you my junk so you can satiate your faggot fantasies...:lol

dirk4mvp
06-12-2011, 11:46 PM
HarlemHeat37

ohmwrecker
06-12-2011, 11:46 PM
What a fitting tribute . . .

djohn2oo8
06-12-2011, 11:47 PM
Show me $500 and I'll Favre-you my junk so you can satiate your faggot fantasies...:lol

djohn2oo8
06-12-2011, 11:48 PM

So does the teller when she sends back the withdrawal slip :lmao

Koolaid_Man
06-12-2011, 11:53 PM
You aren't really thought of anymore since I ghosted you :lol

You are made fun of a lot though :lol

like I said...virgin talk...you're a sucker indeed...lots of kids just like you being born right now...

Koolaid_Man
06-12-2011, 11:54 PM

you mean your pussy right?

DPG21920
06-12-2011, 11:55 PM
Kool just getting punked per the usual.

DeadlyDynasty
06-13-2011, 12:01 AM
you mean your pussy right?

Well we both know that ain't true cause you used to suck my dick on the reg back when you were still on training wheels here.

Then you started cwying when I hedged my bet against the Lakers :cry :cry.

Turns out I was right about the Lakers this year. Know your place, youngin

Koolaid_Man
06-13-2011, 12:01 AM
So does the teller when she sends back the withdrawal slip :lmao

tbh I don't know how much I have in my account(S)...:lol I need to call my pops up....I operate out of my checking only ( don't touch other accounts) and it stays fluid from 15 - 20k usually to pay misc debts....but nothing for deepy...:lol

Giuseppe
06-13-2011, 12:02 AM
...Never for deepy.

Koolaid_Man
06-13-2011, 12:02 AM
Well we both know that ain't true cause you used to suck my dick on the reg back when you were still on training wheels here.

Then you started cwying when I hedged my bet against the Lakers :cry :cry.

Turns out I was right about the Lakers this year. Know your place, youngin

dick as in pussy?

djohn2oo8
06-13-2011, 12:03 AM
...Never for deepy.

Yer an Asshole

DPG21920
06-13-2011, 12:03 AM
:lol The funny thing is being punked on the internet hurts you so much while you act like you not paying really gets to me.

DPG21920
06-13-2011, 12:04 AM
It's definitely annoying, but the fact I ghosted you forever more than makes up for it.

Giuseppe
06-13-2011, 12:04 AM
Yer an Asshole

Takes one to know one.

Koolaid_Man
06-13-2011, 12:05 AM
:lol The funny thing is being punked on the internet hurts you so much while you act like you not paying really gets to me.

I beleive it tickles your pucker eye something wicked...

djohn2oo8
06-13-2011, 12:05 AM
Takes one to know one.
:rollin:rollin:rollin:rolleyes

Koolaid_Man
06-13-2011, 12:06 AM
It's definitely annoying, but the fact I ghosted you forever more than makes up for it.

then we're both ghosts this very moment...my name is Casper what's yours deepy...:lol

DPG21920
06-13-2011, 12:07 AM
It's definitely annoying, but like I said when we bet, the money was only a fraction of the true prize. Look at what you have become :lol

DPG21920
That makes no sense ^^

DeadlyDynasty
dick as in pussy?

Ghosted, but you don't even realize it.:lol

Call Whoopi to usher your whitewater wigger ass on to the afterlife.

R.I.P. Kool

djohn2oo8
06-13-2011, 12:08 AM
http://www.gayonaccident.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/richard-simmons-gay.jpg

BlackSwordsMan
06-13-2011, 12:08 AM
http://4gifs.com/gallery/d/186156-1/LeBron_flops.gif?http://4gifs.com/gallery/d/186156-1/LeBron_flops.gif?http://4gifs.com/gallery/d/186156-1/LeBron_flops.gif?http://4gifs.com/gallery/d/186156-1/LeBron_flops.gif?http://4gifs.com/gallery/d/186156-1/LeBron_flops.gif?http://4gifs.com/gallery/d/186156-1/LeBron_flops.gif?http://4gifs.com/gallery/d/186156-1/LeBron_flops.gif?http://4gifs.com/gallery/d/186156-1/LeBron_flops.gif?http://4gifs.com/gallery/d/186156-1/LeBron_flops.gif?http://4gifs.com/gallery/d/186156-1/LeBron_flops.gif?http://4gifs.com/gallery/d/186156-1/LeBron_flops.gif?http://4gifs.com/gallery/d/186156-1/LeBron_flops.gif?http://4gifs.com/gallery/d/186156-1/LeBron_flops.gif?http://4gifs.com/gallery/d/186156-1/LeBron_flops.gif?

Koolaid_Man
06-13-2011, 12:11 AM
It's definitely annoying, but like I said when we bet, the money was only a fraction of the true prize. Look at what you have become :lol

I was much worse when I first got here...Kori girl and only her tamed me...so I've become legend around these parts...fact is none of you will never forget me once I hang it up for good...Kool will live on in infamy to some...but most here will love and appreciate me when I'm gone...when the record player gets to skipping and slowing down all yall will say is Koolaid earned the crown but until then....hush that fuss...

Koolaid_Man
06-13-2011, 12:12 AM
Ghosted, but you don't even realize it.:lol

Call Whoopi to usher your whitewater wigger ass on to the afterlife.

R.I.P. Kool

ok...you might want to use some that white water to wash your hands after you wipe your ass...nasty ass nigga...:lol

BlackSwordsMan
06-13-2011, 12:14 AM
Kool paid not sure where all this hatred comes from towards him

crc21209
06-13-2011, 12:37 AM
Props to Harlem for the shout out. :tu You will be missed....

Booharv
06-13-2011, 02:53 AM
Swordsman with the causing my internet to come to a screeching halt bads

Isitjustme?
06-13-2011, 04:02 PM
Everyone knows this guys not serious right?

I think he'll be back by the draft. What he should do is start over under all new user names. See if he can builld himself up all over again.

Brutalis
06-13-2011, 04:09 PM
Dueces.

spurs_fan_in_exile
06-13-2011, 04:11 PM
The ghost of Tpark looms in this thread.

Fpoonsie
06-13-2011, 06:01 PM
I'm gonna assume I didn't get a mention 'cause I'm already immortalized in your sig...

...until you change it.

TIMMYtoZO
08-21-2011, 12:17 AM

Some points..

Final thoughts..

IronMexican's Girl
Wennington
Aaron
Che's Predictions
DuncanOwnsPGs
JJ Hickson
ChrisRichards
Lkrfan

- HarlemHeat37..
You need to explain yourself

4>0rings
08-21-2011, 12:20 AM
Dayum, I miss this homie. I wish he posted still.

TIMMYtoZO
08-21-2011, 12:28 AM
Dayum, I miss this homie. I wish he posted still.

He has been posting often as of late.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=183921

DMC
08-21-2011, 12:32 AM
He has been posting often as of late.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=183921
No fucking way...

TIMMYtoZO
08-21-2011, 12:45 AM
No fucking way...

Sup Derek? The title is a Derek like quote. Also the quote above is another Derek like quote. How goes it bro? Missed you the other night at Jennifer's birthday bash. :lol

Banzai
08-21-2011, 11:05 AM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/65/like_a_boss.gif (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=5532)

TimDunkem
08-21-2011, 11:12 AM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/65/like_a_boss.gif (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=5532)

BlackSwordsMan
08-21-2011, 11:37 AM
lol good bye threads

Fpoonsie
08-21-2011, 12:19 PM
:wow

Holy shit. A Banzai sighting.

Leetonidas
08-21-2011, 01:16 PM
The ghost of Tpark looms in this thread.

Whatever happened to that portly fellow