PDA

View Full Version : How long do the Heatles stay together?

Riddler
06-12-2011, 10:32 PM
? IMHO, Someone isn't there next year (cough Bosh)

dbreiden83080
06-12-2011, 10:36 PM
All the role players are up for sale.. Big 2 and 1/4 will try again..

namlook
06-12-2011, 10:37 PM
Bosh played pretty well. The biggest problem was Lebron's passive play.

davethedope
06-12-2011, 10:38 PM
I mean, what more can be done, save putting together an Eastern Conference
All-Star team for one city which would be fucking bullshit.

frodo
06-12-2011, 10:38 PM
as much as i hate dat bitchass ###### bron, he's still hands down a great player overall (at least in the regular season he is) i have to say, he'd be a fantastic signing for most NBA teams imho. dude just can't get along with wade imo, niggas just be similar style, playing together makes em both feel awkward imho

Ace
06-12-2011, 10:39 PM
Depending on new CBA. Hard cap, Heat =fu:(ked

NewJerSpur
06-12-2011, 10:42 PM
The east is opening up, but the Bulls are going to strengthen their roster (especially if they can move Boozer's contract) and the Celtics may make another decent signing and will be getting healthy. This was Miami's best opportunity to take the whole thing and they dropped the ball in Game 2.

davethedope
06-12-2011, 10:42 PM
as much as i hate dat bitchass ###### bron, he's still hands down a great player overall (at least in the regular season he is) i have to say, he'd be a fantastic signing for most NBA teams imho. dude just can't get along with wade imo, niggas just be similar style, playing together makes em both feel awkward imho

You're one of them- just don't wanna learn...:deadhorse

quickerblade
06-12-2011, 10:45 PM
Lebron is a failure when it comes to winning, his not Jordan, he is Domonique Wilkins

The Franchise
06-12-2011, 10:50 PM
Depending on new CBA. Hard cap, Heat =fu:(ked

I had a discussion about that earlier today. If they can't win it now it is going to be hell trying with less money.

Heath Ledger
06-12-2011, 11:08 PM
Lebron to Orlando for DH

dbreiden83080
06-12-2011, 11:11 PM
Lebron is a failure when it comes to winning, his not Jordan, he is Domonique Wilkins

People need to stop with the Jordan nonsense. I like Lebron but shit he is not even close to top 10 yet. Duncan, Kobe, Shaq are all waaaaay ahead of him all time. You haved to be an all time winner in the NBA to be up there with the true legends.. Period...

dbreiden83080
06-12-2011, 11:12 PM

To be fair Nique was a hell of a player who got stuck on many a bad team..

Bill_Brasky
06-12-2011, 11:20 PM
I believe the Heat are a decent big that can bang and a couple of 3pt shooters away from having a team that can win it all....look at their roster, their isn't much there besides the big 3...it'll be interesting to see what they can get in the off-season.

Nathan89
06-12-2011, 11:31 PM
The east is opening up, but the Bulls are going to strengthen their roster (especially if they can move Boozer's contract) and the Celtics may make another decent signing and will be getting healthy. This was Miami's best opportunity to take the whole thing and they dropped the ball in Game 2.

They just signed Boozer. He isn't going anywhere.

NewJerSpur
06-12-2011, 11:33 PM
They just signed Boozer. He isn't going anywhere.

Depends on what they can package to go along with him imo. Nothing's impossible, tough, but not impossible.

Capt Bringdown
06-12-2011, 11:35 PM
This never gets old, only better:

e9BqUBYaHlM

ducks
06-12-2011, 11:38 PM
I believe the Heat are a decent big that can bang and a couple of 3pt shooters away from having a team that can win it all....look at their roster, their isn't much there besides the big 3...it'll be interesting to see what they can get in the off-season.

bosh for love and 2 pick

DAF86
06-13-2011, 12:08 AM
Bosh played well, he's a good fit with Wade and Lebron. Heat need a center an maybe a proven veteran in the perimeter. They woul be OK.

NewJerSpur
06-13-2011, 12:10 AM
To be fair Nique was a hell of a player who got stuck on many a bad team..

Wade and Nique could've gotten it done.

LA24
06-13-2011, 12:11 AM

I guess Lebron needs a perfect team to ring eh.

Venti Quattro
06-13-2011, 12:13 AM
One more year. If they don't ring, there will be a shake-up. As for Spoelstra, I think he did the right things. His players just didn't respond well.

Spurminator
06-13-2011, 12:16 AM
This shit is funny to me. The Heat have been together one season, made it two games from winning the NBA Championship, and you guys think they're gonna blow it up...

DirkDoesWork
06-13-2011, 12:24 AM
They may have to if the Hard Cap comes down like some think it will...

EIC
06-13-2011, 12:27 AM
This shit is funny to me. The Heat have been together one season, made it two games from winning the NBA Championship, and you guys think they're gonna blow it up...

They've spent too much money and have too much invested not to slice through the NBA like the 1995 Bulls team. Be honest: Making the Finals was a bit of an overachievement for the Heat this year considering how much of a rollercoaster their regular season was.

There is inherent instability in that roster and it needs to be tweaked. They don't have any true big men/post presence, and they (surprisingly) don't have very good perimeter shooting. All they've got is some slash and mid-range shooting. They need to get bigger inside or cultivate some Mavericks-like shooting.