PDA

View Full Version : If the Lakers...

Nathan89
06-12-2011, 11:41 PM
If the Lakers would have beat the Heat in the finals the Kobe lovers would present it as definitive proof of Kobe being GOAT. They would act as if Kobe beat Lebron and Wade with no help.

Let just be happy we don't have to hear that bullshit.

Venti Quattro
06-12-2011, 11:43 PM
You hate yourself too much.

DeadlyDynasty
06-12-2011, 11:43 PM
The Mavs beat a proven champion in D-Wade, so they earned their stripes. Beating LeBron James means shit, cause he's a born loser.

Venti Quattro
06-12-2011, 11:44 PM
If the Lakers won it all we would've trash-talked the Spurs more, granted you were 8'ed.

Koolaid_Man
06-12-2011, 11:46 PM
You hate yourself too much.

what she said...

Giuseppe
06-12-2011, 11:47 PM
If the Lakers would have beat the Heat in the finals the Kobe lovers would present it as definitive proof of Kobe being GOAT. They would act as if Kobe beat Lebron and Wade with no help.

Like I'm happy over 8.

namlook
Why can't everyone just enjoy this moment? :rollin

Nathan89
what she said...

New troll is weak...and growing weaker.

DJ Mbenga
06-12-2011, 11:49 PM

have fun dealing with dirk being better than duncan talk from BRhornet

Killakobe81
06-12-2011, 11:56 PM
Nathan is just a whiny bitch who cant keep the Lakers or Kobe out his mouth ...we just had a great NBA finals and you still thinking about us, sad just sad.

We own you ...

ElNono
06-12-2011, 11:57 PM
The only question I have about the Lakers is if Mike Brown will survive the lockout...

Nathan89
06-12-2011, 11:58 PM
This post is full of truth and that really upsets Lakerfan.

Venti Quattro
06-12-2011, 11:58 PM
The only question I have about the Lakers is if Mike Brown will survive the lockout...

If Kobe doesn't speak at all, he might.

Venti Quattro
06-12-2011, 11:59 PM
This post is full of truth and that really upsets Lakerfan.

Jesus Christ we are upset :cry

Amaso
06-12-2011, 11:59 PM
You bring up a good point except when it would be "definitive proof". I don't see why hypothetically if Kobe got his 6th ring this year against the Heat that he couldn't legitimately start being compared to MJ and be arguably placed on the same tier as MJ as the GOAT. The main selling point would Laker fans claiming it was 1 superstar who's no longer in his prime still beating 2 other superstars who are in their prime.

But that is all hypotheticals and it didn't happen, so we don't have to worry about it.

Killakobe81
06-13-2011, 12:00 AM
Doesnt bug me ... just reporting the facts how many times has Kobes name cum (sic) out your mouth in the finals gamethreads?

My handle is killakobe yet yall talk about him more than me ... :rollin

Venti Quattro
06-13-2011, 12:01 AM
You bring up a good point except when it would be "definitive proof". I don't see why hypothetically if Kobe got his 6th ring this year against the Heat that he couldn't legitimately start being compared to MJ and be arguably placed on the same tier as MJ as the GOAT. The main selling point would Laker fans claiming it was 1 superstar who's no longer in his prime still beating 2 other superstars who are in their prime.

But that is all hypotheticals and it didn't happen, so we don't have to worry about it.

Scroh do you imagine how butthurt nathan89 would be if indeed Kobe and the Lakeshow won it all? LOL let's just be contented with 5 rings and the Heat not winning one this year.

Nathan89

For starters Shaq was the finals mvp for three of those championships.

Killakobe81
BTW, all it took was one Grizz ass whippin' to turn yall bitches in to Cavs fans ... :lol

"i dont care who wins as long as the Lakers/Kobe doesnt" ... my have the mighty have fallen ... :wow

Nathan89
06-13-2011, 12:05 AM
BTW, all it took was one Grizz ass whippin' to turn yall bitches in to Cavs fans ... :lol

"i dont care who wins as long as the Lakers/Kobe doesnt" ... my have the mighty have fallen ... :wow

:lmao All it took you was a new coach.

LA24
06-13-2011, 12:07 AM
mavs win the championship and this guy brings up the Lakers.
we know which team is constantly on your mind.

Killakobe81
06-13-2011, 12:10 AM
:lmao All it took you was a new coach.

Hah, that actually is kind of funny ...

But after my initial hate of the hire, Im open to it. We shall see. I wanted adelman. But either your obsession with my team is cute ... we only are concerned with teams that are ahead of us ...like the celts (all-time) and the Mavs (right now) ...oh wait you doing the same thing ... my bad.

Let us proceed ... little brother trying to catch big brother ...

Nathan89
06-13-2011, 12:23 AM
Hah, that actually is kind of funny ...

But after my initial hate of the hire, Im open to it. We shall see. I wanted adelman. But either your obsession with my team is cute ... we only are concerned with teams that are ahead of us ...like the celts (all-time) and the Mavs (right now) ...oh wait you doing the same thing ... my bad.

Let us proceed ... little brother trying to catch big brother ...

TBH, only time will tell if he makes the Lakers as dominate as Barnes and Blake did.

Killakobe81
06-13-2011, 12:25 AM
TBH, only time will tell if he makes the Lakers as dominate as Barnes and Blake did.

yep the RJ, trade re-signing of Bonner and bringing over splitter ...made you the new "one and done boys" ....:toast

ElNono
06-13-2011, 12:27 AM
Hey, I called the Lakers won't three-peat and I was right on that one...

Spurs are done atm, IMO. Lakers will miss Phil. But honestly, tonight is Mavs night, and we'll have a very long summer to talk shit about our teams...

Killakobe81
06-13-2011, 12:32 AM
Hey, I called the Lakers won't three-peat and I was right on that one...

Spurs are done atm, IMO. Lakers will miss Phil. But honestly, tonight is Mavs night, and we'll have a very long summer to talk shit about our teams...

Fair enough no-no but your boy Nathan doesnt get that so i have to "chin-check" him ...

BTW, way to go out on a limb that the Lakers would NOT 3-peat ...they won last year running on fumes and only the 60''s celts, 90's bulls, 2000's Lakers have 3 peated ...and this was no where near as good as any of those.
so I dont think that was much of a stretch. that is like me saying the Packers wont repeat ...or SFGiants :lol odds are they wont even if they are the best team in the NFL or MLB ...

ElNono
06-13-2011, 12:37 AM
Fair enough no-no but your boy Nathan doesnt get that so i have to "chin-check" him ...

BTW, way to go out on a limb that the Lakers would NOT 3-peat ...they won last year running on fumes and only the 60''s celts, 90's bulls, 2000's Lakers have 3 peated ...and this was no where near as good as any of those.
so I dont think that was much of a stretch. that is like me saying the Packers wont repeat ...or SFGiants :lol odds are they wont even if they are the best team in the NFL or MLB ...

Some of your fellows here got all butthurt when I was just stating my observations about the difference between this season's team and last season's team, especially defensively and the legs being tired.
I didn't expect any of them to just put their heads down and nod (because I understand everybody is a fan), but they took serious comments as a slight...

Heck Killa, I was discussing this with you probably around February or so :lol

I'm not going to discover anything telling you that it's hard to win a chip. You need to have a lot of things going your way. But the defense is one of those things that need to consistently work. Dallas keeps on with the tradition.

And feel free to kick GNSF in the nuts, tbh. :lol

Killakobe81
06-13-2011, 02:10 AM
Some of your fellows here got all butthurt when I was just stating my observations about the difference between this season's team and last season's team, especially defensively and the legs being tired.
I didn't expect any of them to just put their heads down and nod (because I understand everybody is a fan), but they took serious comments as a slight...

Heck Killa, I was discussing this with you probably around February or so :lol

I'm not going to discover anything telling you that it's hard to win a chip. You need to have a lot of things going your way. But the defense is one of those things that need to consistently work. Dallas keeps on with the tradition.

And feel free to kick GNSF in the nuts, tbh. :lol

In all honesty after we lost to the cavs I expressed doubts about the 3 peat and i think Luva or Kool alled me out for it ...:lol

But then when we went on the post ASB run and we stomped you guys i started to feel a bit better ...but in the back of mind we had too many signs ...
Regardless us getting swept and you getting tossed in the 1st means we BOTH need more than minor tweaks to be contenders again ...

jmill
06-13-2011, 03:24 AM

You worry too much about things that mean so little.