PDA

View Full Version : The kids in the barbershops are sick over Lebron

Koolaid_Man
06-13-2011, 04:10 PM
I go to the hood to get my hair cut and eyebrows arched :lol and I'm here to say the young boys in the hood are hurting over Lebronze. See they they just couldn't accept Kobe because he's an alleged snitch. They rode with A.I ( who I admire btw) until the wheels fell off. Then they embraced Lebron. It was and has always been anybody but Kobe. But now Kobe has proved that he can transcend generations and the young kids are confused as fuck now. In the barbershop they want to embrace Kobe badly but they don't know how just yet. They realize Lebron is a loser but not sure how to process it just yet.

The young kids in the hood where the next Kobe, AI, TMac, Wade, or Lebron can be found won't accept Dirk because he's euro and for as well as Berea played they won't accept him either. Why? Because by and large young black kids are taught especially on the court to never let a white boy best you. People won't readily say it but its true. Kobe is the conundrum and soon the black community will have to embrace him along with the Mainstream Media haters. It's all bout to come to a head. :toast

Nick, the Nazi
06-13-2011, 04:12 PM
and eyebrows arched

Say what?

Koolaid_Man
06-13-2011, 04:19 PM
Say what?

It's a Gangsta play you wouldnt know nothing bout that homie. Gotta stay sexy for the ladies even some of my lady cousins wanna fuck me. :lol

djohn2oo8
06-13-2011, 04:21 PM
It's a Gangsta play you wouldnt know nothing bout that homie. Gotta stay sexy for the ladies even some of my lady cousins wanna fuck me. :lol

You are definitely from California

Nathan89
06-13-2011, 04:25 PM
Why? Because by and large young black kids are taught especially on the court to never let a white boy best you.

I guess that's something else the Kobe never learned. Must have been taught the same week as sharing.

rayjayjohnson
06-13-2011, 04:28 PM
:lmao "goes to the hood"

LnGrrrR
06-13-2011, 04:29 PM
Kobe's not from the hood/underprivileged; if anything that may be why he's not respected as much as some other stars.

That just got me thinking, does Wade have street cred?

Koolaid_Man
06-13-2011, 04:44 PM
Kobe's not from the hood/underprivileged; if anything that may be why he's not respected as much as some other stars.

That just got me thinking, does Wade have street cred?

Not really...they accepted Wade because he bowed before Shaq's nuts in 06. And the fact that he beat Dirk. But Wade is a Kobe lite so nothing new there.

But remember MJ wasnt from the hood either. It's the rap culture that tells young black fans who to embrace. If PAC was still alive he'd embrace Kobe like Snoop has and all the kids would have been in Kobes corner snitching accusations or not.

ambchang
06-13-2011, 04:51 PM
How would Wade ever be Kobe light? If anything, it's the other way around.

Kobe = Shaq's sidekick
Shaq = Wade's sidekick

Therefore, Kobe = Wade's sidekick's sidekick

Pretty simple logic.

And now:

Lebron = Wade's sidekick

Therefore, Lebron = Shaq,
and Kobe = Lebron's sidekick.

LocosPorJuana
06-13-2011, 04:56 PM
Then they will find out that Kobe grew up in Italia. Their hearts will be broken.

NewcastleKEG
06-13-2011, 05:02 PM
Rose. End of discussion

Kobe isn't even a Top5 player any more