PDA

View Full Version : Wade Has Done Nothing In The League That We Haven't Already Seen From Kobe

Koolaid_Man
06-13-2011, 06:29 PM
Wade is extra Kobe Lite like a muthafucker. Some of the shit below MJ didn't even accomplish. Wade has done nothing in this league that we haven't already seen from Kobe...

Imma hit you with something real quick....I got a thousand more just like these in my back pocket....these are just the ones off the top of my head...:lol Wade fans post your boys accomplishments compared to Kobe's or shut the fuck up already...

Career 40 point regular season games: 101 (3rd all time) - scored 40 (27times) in 05-06. (9) were consecutive.

Career 50 point games: 24 (3rd all time) - scored 50 (10 times) in 06-07, (4) of them consecutive.

Career 60 point games: 5 (3rd All time tied with Elgin Baylor)

December 20, 2005 Kobe outscores the entire Dallas Mavericks team 62-61 at the end of the third quarter. This is the first and only time a player has outscored a team after 3 quarters.

January 22, 2006 in a 122-104 win over the Toronto Raptors Kobe scores 81 Points a Laker record and 2nd to only Wilt Chamberlains 100 points.

Only player to score 50+ points in 4 consecutive games other then Chamberlain who scored 50+ in 7 consecutive games.

Only player to score 20 000 points before turning 30 other then Wilt Chamberlain and Michael Jordan.

Recorded 10 - 50 point games in a season (06/07) joining only Chamberlain who did it twice (61/62) (62/63)

Kobe 2 without Shaq - Wade 0 without Shaq

Ace
06-13-2011, 06:31 PM
Yet at this point Wade is simply better, Kobe at the end.

Ghazi
06-13-2011, 06:32 PM
:sleep:sleep:sleep

Koolaid_Man
06-13-2011, 06:33 PM

post stats or shut the fuck up already....

21_Blessings
06-13-2011, 06:33 PM

Nope.

Kobe carried a glorified roleplayer in Gasol to a back to back. Wade couldn't even get wet while playing next to Lebron James and Chris Bosh as his third option

Kobe conquered Everest without Shaq; twice; in a row. W:lolde? :lmao

Koolaid_Man
06-13-2011, 06:37 PM
:sleep:sleep:sleep

I know I can still hear an echo chamber in that Mav trophy case....nice pick-up on that 1 though...enjoy that shit for a "few" more months...It'll be back in it's rightful spot next year...or whenever we lace em up again...

Ace
06-13-2011, 06:37 PM
Kobe is on the tail end of his career fresh off getting skullfucked in the second round. Wade just made the finals with a return booked...

Koolaid_Man
06-13-2011, 06:38 PM
Nope.

Kobe carried a glorified roleplayer in Gasol to a back to back. Wade couldn't even get wet while playing next to Lebron James and Chris Bosh as his third option

Wade got all those shooters around him as well...If he stop tying to be like Kobe and play his game maybe he'd be more successful...:lol

Ace
06-13-2011, 06:39 PM
Nope.

How long before he won again without Shaq. Lol pretending Heat won't dominate the next couple years.

21_Blessings
06-13-2011, 06:42 PM
Kobe is on the tail end of his career fresh off getting skullfucked in the second round. Wade just made the finals with a return booked...

In the weak Eastern Conference with a b2b regular season MVP carrying half the load.

Despite severely spraining his ankle in the Hornets series, Kobe still played well enough for the Lakers to win games 1/3 of that series. Pau allowing Dirk entry without putting up any fight has nothing do with Kobe.

Good thing the media/Spurstalk still overrate Gasol. Going to be great when Mitch/Jimmy/Jerry trade that pale bitch for a top tier PG and a young PF that is actually willing to play defense. :lol

Koolaid_Man
06-13-2011, 06:43 PM

Remember when the Big 3 got keys to the city: :lol

wfrlHm88tYo

Ace
06-13-2011, 06:52 PM
In the weak Eastern Conference with a b2b regular season MVP carrying half the load.

Despite severely spraining his ankle in the Hornets series, Kobe still played well enough for the Lakers to win games 1/3 of that series. Pau allowing Dirk entry without putting up any fight has nothing do with Kobe.

Good thing the media/Spurstalk still overrate Gasol. Going to be great when Mitch/Jimmy/Jerry trade that pale bitch for a top tier PG and a young PF that is actually willing to play defense. :lol
Gasol carried Kobe to back to back championships and when he couldn't carry him anymore... Kobe couldn't win one fucking game despite Bynum beasting...

Ace
06-13-2011, 06:52 PM
Remember when the Big 3 got keys to the city: :lol

wfrlHm88tYo

Remember when Mike Brown became the new head coach? :lol

Koolaid_Man
06-13-2011, 07:02 PM
Gasol carried Kobe to back to back championships and when he couldn't carry him anymore... Kobe couldn't win one fucking game despite Bynum beasting...

After Gasol struggled earlier in the season Kobe approached him for a father to son talk...afterwards here is what Pau said:

"It was positive," Gasol said. "It definitely had a very positive effect on me that he approached me and he let me know."

Kobe then said: "That will take our game to a whole 'nother level," Bryant said. "He's capable of doing it, so now it's just about it kind of having it become more of a habit for him." I love to see that from him. Tonight he did that and I think it's a good step."

"So, everything that I communicate to him, every message that we talk about within the team is all about that goal."

Sounds to me like Kobe is the one leading the way...Gasol reports to Kobe....ok...:lmao

Koolaid_Man
06-13-2011, 07:03 PM

Mike will surprise some folk....only thing I don't like about him is that I see ALL of his teeth when he smiles....:lol

Ace
06-13-2011, 07:04 PM
After Gasol struggled earlier in the season Kobe approached him for a father to son talk...afterwards here is what Pau said:

"It was positive," Gasol said. "It definitely had a very positive effect on me that he approached me and he let me know."

Kobe then said: "That will take our game to a whole 'nother level," Bryant said. "He's capable of doing it, so now it's just about it kind of having it become more of a habit for him." I love to see that from him. Tonight he did that and I think it's a good step."

"So, everything that I communicate to him, every message that we talk about within the team is all about that goal."

Sounds to me like Kobe is the one leading the way...Gasol reports to Kobe....ok...:lmao

Kobe couldn't win one game and bent over on Mother's Day taking it.

21_Blessings
06-13-2011, 07:05 PM

Oh you mean one of the best defensive coaches in the NBA became the Lakers head coach?

If anything Robin has vindicated Brown these past few months.

Now that Brown has a superior basketball mind in Kobe playing under him along with all that defensive talent Bynum showed the second half the season when he was the clear DPOY, you're going to be looking at a legendary defensive Laker team.

Dallas is just running on borrowed time.

Ace
06-13-2011, 07:06 PM
Mike will surprise some folk....only thing I don't like about him is that I see ALL of his teeth when he smiles....:lol

http://www.newsblogpk.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/17-placid-mike-brown.jpg

Koolaid_Man
06-13-2011, 07:07 PM
Kobe couldn't win one game and bent over on Mother's Day taking it.

but he got those 2 extra chips...If that's the pay off we can live with that...as long as the Heatles don't sniff another title...:lol

Wade *aka* Kobe Lite....

John Basedow
06-13-2011, 07:08 PM
Unless we improve our backcourt and SF position offensively, then I really couldn't care less who the HC is...it won't matter. Desperately need better offensive talent at PG, SF, and back-up SG

Koolaid_Man
06-13-2011, 07:08 PM
Oh you mean one of the best defensive coaches in the NBA became the Lakers head coach?

Now that Brown has a superior basketball mind in Kobe playing under him along with all that defensive talent Bynum showed the second half the season when he was the clear DPOY, you're going to be looking at a legendary defensive Laker team.

when Kobe wins with Brown...Lebron's goose will be extra cooked....:lmao

Ace
06-13-2011, 07:09 PM

Clearly the DPOY couldn't even slow down JJ or Tyson? The way you convince yourself of these idiotic things because now they're Lakers is quite amusing. Good luck making it out west. Heat have the east on lock...

Ace
06-13-2011, 07:12 PM
but he got those 2 extra chips...If that's the pay off we can live with that...as long as the Heatles don't sniff another title...:lol

Wade *aka* Kobe Lite....

The Heat made it to the finals with barely a NBA roster...

21_Blessings
06-13-2011, 07:14 PM
The way you convince yourself of these idiotic things because now they're Lakers is quite amusing.

Please tell us how Derek Fisher is good at creating shots, again.

The Heat are already a failed experiment while the Lakers will reload, just like they always have. :rollin

Ace
06-13-2011, 07:14 PM
Kool and 21 with no pride left basking in the a Dallas victory... :lmao

dunkman
06-13-2011, 07:17 PM
Kobe may be little more talented, but one can count on Wade when it's most difficult. No one was going to stop Nowitzki this season, but it's not Wade's fault the Heat didn't won another championship. Kobe seldom has good games when it's difficult.

Ace
06-13-2011, 07:17 PM
Please tell us how Derek Fisher is good at creating shots, again.

The Heat are already a failed experiment while the Lakers will reload, just like they always have. :rollin

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=179332

Failed experiment that made it to the finals in its first year together? :lol Great take

ogait
06-13-2011, 07:18 PM
The Heat made it to the finals with barely a NBA roster...

Or a coach :lol

Really this is the biggest reason I wanted the Heat to loose. If they had won this year, this would pretty much mean the rest of the NBA=fucked for years to come. It will possibly still be that way but at least it isn't quite as easy as they thought.

21_Blessings
06-13-2011, 07:20 PM
Kool and 21 with no pride left basking in the a Dallas victory... :lmao

Nah, that would be Spur fan openly acting like a Dallas Maverick fag the past month and now that reality sets in, realizing they live right next to 'em. It would be the equivalent of the Clippers winning a championship. :lmao

In all honesty though, Robin and Wade's legacy will never recover from this. Kobe still has 5 and will most certainly end his career with at least 6.

Ace
06-13-2011, 07:21 PM
Nah, that would be Spur fan openly acting like a Dallas Maverick fag the past month and now that reality sets in, realizing they live right next to 'em. It would be the equivalent of the Clippers winning a championship. :lmao

In all honesty though, Robin and Wade's legacy will never recover from this. Kobe still has 5 and will most certainly end his career with at least 6.
Kobe recovered from the Boston ass pounding just fine. Heat will dominate for years to come, legacy will be fine.

21_Blessings
06-13-2011, 07:22 PM
Failed experiment that failed in the finals in its first year together? :lol Great take

Great take.

21_Blessings
06-13-2011, 07:25 PM
Kobe recovered from the Boston ass pounding just fine. Heat will dominate for years to come, legacy will be fine.

I know you're not a real Heat fan.

But the Heat have two years and then it's opt out time.

Proclaiming 8 titles after signing a 5 year contract. :lmao :lmao

Ace
06-13-2011, 07:25 PM
Or a coach :lol

Really this is the biggest reason I wanted the Heat to loose. If they had won this year, this would pretty much mean the rest of the NBA=fucked for years to come. It will possibly still be that way but at least it isn't quite as easy as they thought.

Sadly I think Spo will remain next year, unless the Heat come out bad. Doubtful with a year under their belt and chemistry improving. Only thing stopping the Heat is the new CBA tbh

Amaso
06-13-2011, 07:30 PM
Dwayne Wade is barely a top 5 SG of all-time, let's not compare him to actual ALL-TIME greats please.

Ace
06-13-2011, 07:31 PM
Great take.

D-League roster, shit excuse for a coach and making to the finals in the first year together. Keep fooling yourself if you like...

21_Blessings
06-13-2011, 07:38 PM
D-League roster,

Makes about as much sense as Fisher being a shot creator.

shit excuse for a coach

Player's league.

and making to the finals in the first year together.

In the East, and losing. It's not like Lebron and Wade haven't been there before.

:cry

DAF86
06-13-2011, 07:42 PM
Wade shoots over 50% from the field in the finals, I've never seen Kobe do that.

Ace
06-13-2011, 07:43 PM
Makes about as much sense as Fisher being a shot creator.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=179332

We see already how great your takes are...

21_Blessings
06-13-2011, 07:45 PM
I've never seen Wade win two :lobt: in a row, let alone 3.

DAF86
06-13-2011, 07:45 PM
You will.

21_Blessings
06-13-2011, 07:48 PM
I haven't either.

I know.

Ace
06-13-2011, 07:49 PM
I've never seen Wade win two :lobt: in a row, let alone 3.

Unlike Kobe, Wade's in his prime. Just sit back and watch the show. Try not to make yourself look like a idiot this year...

21_Blessings
06-13-2011, 07:52 PM
Unlike Kobe, Wade's in his prime. Just sit back and watch the show.

Wade couldn't get it done in his prime as we all witnessed. It's all decline from here on out and there is no possible way Wade's game ages as gracefully as Kobe's with his style of play.

A shot creator like Derek Fisher

:rollin :rollin

Proxy
06-13-2011, 08:00 PM
Unlike Kobe, Wade's in his prime. Just sit back and watch the show. Try not to make yourself look like a idiot this year...

Wade isn't as good as Kobe, moron.

Ace
06-13-2011, 08:01 PM
Lol 21 thread full of shit takes
Lol desperately holding on
Lol in denial

Ace
06-13-2011, 08:03 PM
Wade isn't as good as Kobe, moron.

The negroid brain, with its fewer folds is wholly unsuited to the type of intelligent work required in modern societies. On the other hand, the musculature of the negro physique makes him amply suited to simple, repetitive field work and domestic servitude. The more capable among their race may also rise to positions of factory and manufacturing work. The negro is entirely happy in these positions and unlikely to become uppity or difficult.

It is the rise of the service economy and the growth of the first kind of jobs, with the decline of the latter type of work, coupled with the idea that he is capable of rising to a higher position, a cruel myth fed to him by do-gooder liberals, that has led to idleness for the negro. He has failed in his attempts to better his position and, angry that he was lied to, has lashed out by prodigiously taking to crime and becoming accustomed to living off welfare handouts.

I would argue that the solution is not to hate the negro, but rather to understand his plight. One cannot expect miracles from him, just as one cannot expect a dog to perform surgery or design a building. But you would not hate the dog for that. Like a dog, the negro merely needs to be guided and trained to channel his abilities into socially useful functions.

Isitjustme?
06-13-2011, 08:06 PM
Only thing stopping the Heat is the new CBA tbh
Ace right back to the retarded homer bads. Him and 21 should make for a good battle.

21_Blessings
06-13-2011, 08:07 PM
Lol in denial

With Phil gone, it's the beginning of the end for Derek The Shot Creator Fisher.

Maybe Miami can scoop him up. Surely a shot creating pg machine like that would put Bron and Wade and Bosh over the top.

21_Blessings
06-13-2011, 08:09 PM
Hi I'm a grey named spur fan and I'm trying really hard to fit in

Isitjustme?
06-13-2011, 08:11 PM
Ouch that grey name stuff cuts deep.

Isitjustme?
06-13-2011, 08:11 PM
Dirk outscores Lebron 46 to 0 in clutch time. All Miami has to worry about is the cba :lmao :lmao

Ace
06-13-2011, 08:12 PM
With Phil gone, it's the beginning of the end for Derek The Shot Creator Fisher.

Maybe Miami can scoop him up. Surely a shot creating pg machine like that would put Bron and Wade and Bosh over the top.

So Blake the lock down defender will be the savior?

Ace
06-13-2011, 08:12 PM
Dirk outscores Lebron 46 to 0 in clutch time. All Miami has to worry about is the cba :lmao :lmao

Surely you can't be this dumb?

dbreiden83080
06-13-2011, 08:14 PM
I know I can still hear an echo chamber in that Mav trophy case....nice pick-up on that 1 though...enjoy that shit for a "few" more months...It'll be back in it's rightful spot next year...or whenever we lace em up again...

If the Lakers were gonna contend next year Jackson would still be there. He even said in his post presser that he was not sure about coming back last year due to Kobe's knee. He is playing on one leg these days and is 33.. I think title days in LA are bye bye..

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-13-2011, 08:17 PM
If the Lakers were gonna contend next year Jackson would still be there. He even said in his post presser that he was not sure about coming back last year due to Kobe's knee. He is playing on one leg these days and is 33.. I think title days in LA are bye bye..
lol mmgay

21_Blessings
06-13-2011, 08:20 PM
If the Lakers were gonna contend next year Jackson would still be there.

That's pretty dumb logic when it has been clear since day one that this was Phil last season. His assistants were notified well before the Dallas series that they should be prepared.

Not sure why the Lakers would want Phil back either. He lost the team and failed as a coach about as miserably as Pau played.

. I think title days in LA are bye bye..

You must be confusing the Spurs situation with the Lakers.

ogait
06-13-2011, 08:23 PM
Hey 21 has there ever been a year where you didn't predict a Lakers tittle?

Proxy
06-13-2011, 08:23 PM
The negroid brain, with its fewer folds is wholly unsuited to the type of intelligent work required in modern societies. On the other hand, the musculature of the negro physique makes him amply suited to simple, repetitive field work and domestic servitude. The more capable among their race may also rise to positions of factory and manufacturing work. The negro is entirely happy in these positions and unlikely to become uppity or difficult.

It is the rise of the service economy and the growth of the first kind of jobs, with the decline of the latter type of work, coupled with the idea that he is capable of rising to a higher position, a cruel myth fed to him by do-gooder liberals, that has led to idleness for the negro. He has failed in his attempts to better his position and, angry that he was lied to, has lashed out by prodigiously taking to crime and becoming accustomed to living off welfare handouts.

I would argue that the solution is not to hate the negro, but rather to understand his plight. One cannot expect miracles from him, just as one cannot expect a dog to perform surgery or design a building. But you would not hate the dog for that. Like a dog, the negro merely needs to be guided and trained to channel his abilities into socially useful functions.

I don't understand how you don't get banned for copying and pasting this bullshit.

dbreiden83080
06-13-2011, 08:24 PM
That's pretty dumb logic when it has been clear since day one that this was Phil last season. His assistants were notified well before the Dallas series that they should be prepared.

Not sure why the Lakers would want Phil back either. He lost the team and failed as a coach about as miserably as Pau played.

And the fact that Phil flat out said "Kobe has a bum leg" He is still great but not all world great and the younger teams are just gonna get better..

You must be confusing the Spurs situation with the Lakers.

Lakers got man-handled by the eventual NBA champs.. They are not exactly heading into next year as favorites..

Isitjustme?
06-13-2011, 08:24 PM
Surely you can't be this dumb?

You fooled me tbh. iswydt now.

21_Blessings
06-13-2011, 08:32 PM
Hey 21 has there ever been a year where you didn't predict a Lakers tittle?

Plenty.

21_Blessings
06-13-2011, 08:34 PM
And the fact that Phil flat out said "Kobe has a bum leg" He is still great but not all world great and the younger teams are just gonna get better..

The Lakers are going to get better. And Phil was done regardless. Win or lose.

Lakers got man-handled by the eventual NBA champs.. They are not exactly heading into next year as favorites..

The Lakers have Big Men Trade Assets, while the Spurs don't. They were beaten by Champs while the Spurs were bent over of by the 8 seed :lmao

Proxy
06-13-2011, 08:35 PM
Plenty.

must be hard considering you've got Stern making sure you guys are contenders for the ratings

21_Blessings
06-13-2011, 08:36 PM
must be hard considering you've got Stern making sure you guys are contenders for the ratings

And Spurs had Donaghy/Stern in 2007*.

It's not my fault the Buss' are fantastic owners that constantly keep the Lakers relevant.

ElNono
06-13-2011, 08:38 PM
21 Palins already predicting shit? :lmao

lol Big Titties Trade Assets

ElNono
06-13-2011, 08:39 PM
This thread kinda ghey, so it needs some Queen a capella, tbh

o57xEVHrYvE

dbreiden83080
06-13-2011, 08:45 PM
The Lakers are going to get better. And Phil was done regardless. Win or lose.

The Lakers have Big Men Trade Assets, while the Spurs don't. They were beaten by Champs while the Spurs were bent over of by the 8 seed :lmao

They trade their big men and they get worse.. Unless you are living in the Howard fantasy land.. Yeah he'll come to LA with an aging and whiny Kobe having a hissy fit on a nightly basis

Sounds fun..

dbreiden83080
06-13-2011, 08:46 PM
21 Palins already predicting shit? :lmao

lol Big Titties Trade Assets

Bynum has a bum knee, a shitty attitude, quits when it gets tough, and bashes his team-mates openly in the press.

Wow what trade value he has.. :lol

ElNono
06-13-2011, 08:57 PM
Phil Jackson might have lost the team, the real question is if Mike Brown will even have their attention.

LkrFan
06-13-2011, 09:59 PM
How long before he won again without Shaq. Lol pretending Heat won't dominate the next couple years.

Depends on if Chicago gets a SG or not :nope

dbreiden83080
06-13-2011, 10:33 PM

Some Laker fans act like Kobe is gonna play forever..

Venti Quattro
06-13-2011, 11:34 PM
So Blake the lock down defender will be the savior?

LOL turnstile

Venti Quattro
06-13-2011, 11:35 PM
Some Laker fans act like Kobe is gonna play forever..

He has 1-2 more years of juice to squeeze, and then that's it.