PDA

View Full Version : Second favorite Mavs memory this year?

Cuppycake Gumdrop
06-13-2011, 06:48 PM
Obviously seeing the Mavs ring is #1.

What's your second favorite memory tho?

The Game 2 comeback?
The WCF Game 4 comeback?
The Mother's Day Massacre?

Cuppycake Gumdrop
06-13-2011, 06:51 PM
I gotta go with the Mother's Day Massacre fwiw imho. Sweeping the Lakers, not only sweeping them, but beating the fucking shit out of them like the Bear Jew, and sending Phil Jackson into retirement with a nice 3-point bukkake was sooooooooo fucking awesome.

Koolaid_Man
06-13-2011, 06:52 PM
Obviously seeing the Mavs ring is #1.

What's your second favorite memory tho?

The Game 2 comeback?
The WCF Game 4 comeback?

It wasn't this year but my favorite Mav memory of all time is when David West touched Dirk all in the face like his bitch....:lol

CHPbm9q9wJA

Cuppycake Gumdrop
06-13-2011, 06:54 PM
vWzaefcXPW8

Isitjustme?
06-13-2011, 06:57 PM
This Cupcake scro appears to have jumped right off the Memphis bandwagon...

Cuppycake Gumdrop
06-13-2011, 06:57 PM
this cupcake scro appears to have jumped right off the memphis bandwagon...

Slim Charles
06-13-2011, 06:59 PM
Favorite: you quitting on the Mags in the first round and becoming a Lakerfan..:lol

Second favorite: you quitting on the Macs after Game 4 of the finals..:lol

Isitjustme?
06-13-2011, 06:59 PM
Ouch that shit cuts deep. You're still my sweetie pie though tbh

Slim Charles
06-13-2011, 07:00 PM
:loliPhone t9

JJ Hickson
06-13-2011, 07:03 PM
Favorite: you quitting on the Mags in the first round and becoming a Lakerfan..:lol

Second favorite: you quitting on the Macs after Game 4 of the finals..:lol

Ouch. That's real talk though

Isitjustme?
06-13-2011, 07:09 PM
Your my honey bunch sugar plum pumdeyummmy yumpkin your my sweetie pie your my cuppycake gumdrop schnookems schnookems your the apple of my eye

Isitjustme?
06-13-2011, 07:09 PM
Your my honey bunch sugar plum pumdeyummmy yumpkin your my sweetie pie your my cuppycake gumdrop schnookems schnookems your the apple of my eye

Isitjustme?
06-13-2011, 07:10 PM

Isitjustme?
06-13-2011, 07:10 PM

Isitjustme?
06-13-2011, 07:16 PM
Your my honey bunch sugar plum pumdeyummmy yumpkin your my sweetie pie your my cuppycake gumdrop schnookems schnookems your the apple of my eye Your my honey bunch sugar plum pumdeyummmy yumpkin your my sweetie pie your my cuppycake gumdrop schnookems schnookems your the apple of my eye Your my honey bunch sugar plum pumdeyummmy yumpkin your my sweetie pie your my cuppycake gumdrop schnookems schnookems your the apple of my eye Your my honey bunch sugar plum pumdeyummmy yumpkin your my sweetie pie your my cuppycake gumdrop schnookems schnookems your the apple of my eye Your my honey bunch sugar plum pumdeyummmy yumpkin your my sweetie pie your my cuppycake gumdrop schnookems schnookems your the apple of my eye

Isitjustme?
06-13-2011, 07:16 PM
Your my honey bunch sugar plum pumdeyummmy yumpkin your my sweetie pie your my cuppycake gumdrop schnookems schnookems your the apple of my eye Your my honey bunch sugar plum pumdeyummmy yumpkin your my sweetie pie your my cuppycake gumdrop schnookems schnookems your the apple of my eye Your my honey bunch sugar plum pumdeyummmy yumpkin your my sweetie pie your my cuppycake gumdrop schnookems schnookems your the apple of my eye Your my honey bunch sugar plum pumdeyummmy yumpkin your my sweetie pie your my cuppycake gumdrop schnookems schnookems your the apple of my eye Your my honey bunch sugar plum pumdeyummmy yumpkin your my sweetie pie your my cuppycake gumdrop schnookems schnookems your the apple of my eye

Isitjustme?
06-13-2011, 07:19 PM
My favorite was when they interviewed Cuban when he got the trophy and asked to tell Dirk what he thought of him. His response is burned in my memory:

Ghazi
06-13-2011, 08:14 PM
Mother's Day Massacre

Isitjustme?
06-13-2011, 08:26 PM
I loved this Mavs team tbh.

Sweeping and humiliating Kobe.

Putting Lebron and Wade in their place.

Any fan of the NBA in general who's not a douche bag should thank God for them.

John Basedow
06-13-2011, 08:27 PM
I don't remember the last choice...selective amnesia

lefty
06-13-2011, 08:28 PM
Shitting on the lakers

tlongII
06-13-2011, 08:32 PM
oGgFySE-x4k

lefty
06-13-2011, 08:34 PM
oGgFySE-x4k
Ass :lmao

Isitjustme?
06-13-2011, 08:34 PM
Last night was fantastic. Just a random thought: I thought it was hilarious last night how that dumbass Mark Jackson said he had been around the league so long and just knew when players were about to take over, and wade looked like he was about to take over. Soon after that, Wade loses the ball for what seemed like three possessions in a row doing dumb shit, like dribbling it off his own foot.

ElNono
06-13-2011, 08:42 PM

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/607650/artestdunk.gif

:lol

Findog
06-13-2011, 09:11 PM
I think my favorite was Game 2 of the Laker series. I went to a watch party at the AAC. I still didn't think we were going to win that series. I figured the Lakers would get Game 2, then recapture HCA in either Game 3 or Game 4 en route to winning the series.

I'll never forget the way that they took control of that game down the stretch and owned the Lakers and the joy of the crowd, high-fiving strangers. When they went up 2-0 on LA I knew that it would be almost impossible to lose the series and the path to the Finals was clear. Game 4 when we destroyed them was really satisfying, but by that point it was all over but the shouting. Game 2 was when I learned that this team just might be really really special.

dirk4mvp
06-13-2011, 09:26 PM
Aside from the team championship and Dirk finally ringing which is obviously #1 for every Mavfan, Jason Terry having to be recognized as an NBA champion, the whole tatoo thing, and him being HUGE in the Finals is 2nd.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-13-2011, 09:30 PM
He's still a classless nut puncher :cry:cry:cry