PDA

View Full Version : My championship erection is still rock hard

Donnie Nelson
06-13-2011, 07:21 PM
Fellas, nothing gets you hornier than winning an NBA title. The feeling is incredible! I always thought it was an old wives tale that you could "go dry" but goddammit I discovered you actually can!

As we celebrate this championship, just know that I always have an eye towards the future. With that said, we're already looking into a big trade to net us a big time center. Yes, we may lose our beloved Tyson Chandler, but considering the big name we're getting back, I know all of you will believe it's worth the price. I'm here to confirm the swirling rumors, yes, the Dallas Mavericks are actively pursuing Jeff Foster. We got older and less athletic and won a title. I figure this is a way to continue that trend and win more titles. Chandler is definitely a weak link with his athleticism and youth.

But enough offseason talk, let's focus on the here and now! WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS! WE DID IT! WE DID IT! WE DID IT!

5I-SbwCHJ80

04854XqcfCY

DMX7
06-13-2011, 07:23 PM
Just a small time girl!

John Basedow
06-13-2011, 07:26 PM
Just a small time girl!

"small town girl." Seriously, how do you fuck that up? It's probably the first song that most people karaoke/bar singalong in their lives...along with piano man, bohemian rhapsody, etc...

JJ Hickson
06-13-2011, 07:28 PM
It's been over four hours. You may want to contact your healthcare provider.

Sean Higgins
06-13-2011, 07:35 PM
http://i.imgur.com/NAd0m.gif

The Gemini Method
06-13-2011, 07:52 PM
"small town girl." Seriously, how do you fuck that up? It's probably the first song that most people karaoke/bar singalong in their lives...along with piano man, bohemian rhapsody, etc...

LOL...that's mos def the Karaoke triumvirate of that final song or close to final song when the inebriation has brought you and your party to that level of comfortability in which you can sing something those aforementioned sing-a-long gems and/or Your Song.

lol @ 'just a small time girl...' Probably one of those oft-mistakened lyrics like, 'Excuse me while I kiss the sky...'

John Basedow
06-13-2011, 07:56 PM
LOL...that's mos def the Karaoke triumvirate of that final song or close to final song when the inebriation has brought you and your party to that level of comfortability in which you can sing something those aforementioned sing-a-long gems and/or Your Song.

lol @ 'just a small time girl...' Probably one of those oft-mistakened lyrics like, 'Excuse me while I kiss the sky...'

Your Song is a good call. Cougars love Paradise By the Dashboard Lights too

Cuppycake Gumdrop
06-13-2011, 08:00 PM
ever since 500 days of summer, it's inevitable now that some doucher trying to impress the ladies will bust out Here Comes Your Man.

John Basedow
06-13-2011, 08:09 PM
ever since 500 days of summer, it's inevitable now that some doucher trying to impress the ladies will bust out Here Comes Your Man.

Never seent it but I'm guessing somebody butchered a Pixies cover...just saw the 2 minute trailer on youtube and surprise, surprise...does every romantic comedy use the same fucking Hall and Oates song (You Make My Dreams Come True) in their previews? Lame.

Spurtacus
06-13-2011, 08:10 PM
Dirk ran to the locker room to ease his erection after the win. Why can't you?

frodo
06-14-2011, 03:12 AM
TC better be re-signed however if he demands a 10m/yr contract or bigger i'd rather let him go. a sign-and-trade would work out fine for both the team and himself imho, we add depth to our bench and brendan steps in as da starting C so he doesn't complain any more, Tc moving to another city will get some new bitches to plow

frodo
06-14-2011, 03:18 AM
spurs need a good C while a decent backup PF is what dem mavs need most, here i see a good proposal: mavs sign&trade TC to san antonio, receive my nigga blair + trashes (like splitter)

NewcastleKEG
06-14-2011, 03:32 AM
http://bakaresd.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/10.jpg