PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to the Dallas Mavericks

DMC
06-14-2011, 12:53 PM
But fuck you leg riding, bandwagon faggots here who have quit on your team countless times and now are returning like the prodigal sons.

To the franchise, those players, coaches, trainers, staff, office and owner, good job. It was about you, not the Heat. You weren't the recipient of a Miami letdown. You went out and stifled the shit fest in Miami, you shoved it down their throats in their own empty house. Kudos to you, fuck Miami.

To the fans, the real ones, not you on again/off again fuckers who "bought a jersey once", you people who have held on through the choking accusations, the first round exits, the really shitty years of almost zero wins, to you, welcome to the championship. You belong here.

Fuck the rest of you, the noisiest of you, the front running, cock sucking homos. You know who you are. So does everyone else.

That is all.

Axe Murderer
06-14-2011, 12:59 PM

mavsfan1000
06-14-2011, 12:59 PM
The Mavs have no chance of winning this series. :D

Fpoonsie
06-14-2011, 01:11 PM
Yeah, living in Dallas over the past 3+ years and getting to know people here, my fb has been exPLOding over the past few days/weeks with "OMG! DIIIIIIIRK!", "WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!" statuses by a buncha' people I'd never heard even reference the Mavs before.

It's slightly obnoxious, but somewhat understandable considering the D/FW has each sport covered. It'd prolly be pretty exhausting to rabidly follow each and every team each and every day each and every season.

Axe Murderer
06-14-2011, 01:15 PM
Yeah, living in Dallas over the past 3+ years and getting to know people here, my fb has been exPLOding over the past few days/weeks with "OMG! DIIIIIIIRK!", "WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!" statuses by a buncha' people I'd never heard even reference the Mavs before.

It's slightly obnoxious, but somewhat understandable considering the D/FW has each sport covered. It'd prolly be pretty exhausting to rabidly follow each and every team each and every day each and every season.

Heat bandwagoners were worse

tbh i watched game 4 at this guy's house (only because he has a nice TV) and he claimed he was a Heat fan.

i asked him to name the Heat starting lineup besides Wade and LeBron and then he pulled the "i don't follow basketball i just hate Dallas teams" card :lmao

Fpoonsie
06-14-2011, 01:19 PM

tbh i watched game 4 at this guy's house (only because he has a nice TV) and he claimed he was a Heat fan.

i asked him to name the Heat starting lineup besides Wade and LeBron and then he pulled the "i don't follow basketball i just hate Dallas teams" card :lmao

:lol Yeah, there's a lot a' THOSE here, too.

A buddy a' mine is from New Jersey, loves the Giants and, thus, hates the Cowboys. Yet, he'd claim to be the biggest Mavs fan. Says he wasn't into basketball when he was in NJ, and that's why he doesn't follow the Nets.

It's amazing how that works tbh.

Axe Murderer
06-14-2011, 01:22 PM
another friend of mine from Dallas on facebook:

he's always said he never cared for basketball and he posted a status after game 1 saying "atta way Heat!"

he gets called out for bandwagoning and he defends it with this gem

" I've been a heat fan since 06 and you know how I feel bout the mavs"

DMC
06-14-2011, 01:24 PM

It's funny that many Spurs fans (here) know more about the Mavs than many of those who scream "we won!". You are either a basketball fan or you aren't. Everyone is a fan of winning.

What blows is that the honeymoon hasn't even gotten started and the outlets are already pushing "What Happened to Lebron?" Even the NBA.com front page has the Mavs on a split screen with Miami. Cannot even get a full fucking page on the NBA website. If anyone knows that shit, it's Spurs fans.

They should enjoy this, don't concern yourselves over next year or Lebron or anything, just enjoy have a championship for the summer.

DMC
06-14-2011, 01:25 PM

he's always said he never cared for basketball and he posted a status after game 1 saying "atta way Heat!"

Ace?

LOL

Frenzy
06-14-2011, 01:26 PM
I know a few people of fb as well in different cities. Many of which posted "go heat","go bulls","go mavs","go okc" etc..when the playoffs started many of which made no past reference of said team before. I asked many of them why now? Can you guess the response?

One such response from a bulls fan: "bandwagon wtf....this is Chicago dude...I'm gonna back my town every change I get so whatever hater"

I said "so I guess you didn't wanna back up your city before the playoffs?"

They said: "I've always been a bulls fan I just don't feel the need to boast on fb about every meaningless game like some rabid fan"

:wakeup

DMC
06-14-2011, 01:27 PM

My son has a friend who wears all Miami Dolphins gear, jackets, hats, the whole thing. He painted his garage with a Miami Dolphins theme and logo and everything. He cannot name the lineups.

Axe Murderer
06-14-2011, 01:39 PM
I know a few people of fb as well in different cities. Many of which posted "go heat","go bulls","go mavs","go okc" etc..when the playoffs started many of which made no past reference of said team before. I asked many of them why now? Can you guess the response?

One such response from a bulls fan: "bandwagon wtf....this is Chicago dude...I'm gonna back my town every change I get so whatever hater"

I said "so I guess you didn't wanna back up your city before the playoffs?"

They said: "I've always been a bulls fan I just don't feel the need to boast on fb about every meaningless game like some rabid fan"

:wakeup

meh, i don't really care if people only update their status once a team is in the playoffs/finals etc. i already know who the bandwagoners are anyway. one of my good friends never updated his status until the Mavs won the Finals but he's one of the most rabid Mavfans i've ever met

Fpoonsie
06-14-2011, 01:44 PM

I don't understand the folks FROM Dallas that have something against Dallas teams. DO "you know" how/why he feels that way 'bout the Mavs?

Growing up in College Station, you either loved or hated the Aggies. There was typically no indifference. So, I suppose I could understand someone, say, hating the Cowboys simply because so many around them fervently tongued the 'Boys balls year in/year out.

jag
06-14-2011, 01:49 PM
It'd prolly be pretty exhausting to rabidly follow each and every team each and every day each and every season.

For many years I did a hell of a job following the Stars, Astros, Aggies, Spurs and Cowboys. This was from the age of like 8 to 15 though, so it's not like I had a whole lot going on.

I'd still celebrate an Astros WS, but i haven't really been able to follow the team for the past 7-10 years. There's so much to do in Dallas so i can just imagine a lot of people living there being big bandwagon fans.

hommeaetage
06-14-2011, 02:06 PM
http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h459/mclare83/yyjhn6y.png

Axe Murderer
06-14-2011, 02:12 PM
DO "you know" how/why he feels that way 'bout the Mavs?

He says its because Dirk looks like a douche

Fpoonsie
06-14-2011, 03:57 PM
He says its because Dirk looks like a douche

'Bout as legit a reason as another buddy a' mine that doesn't like Timmy because of his beard.

[shrug]

Findog
06-14-2011, 04:09 PM
Almost every black guy in Dallas is a bandwagon Kobe or LeBron fan.

dirk4mvp
06-14-2011, 04:49 PM
Almost every black guy in Dallas is a bandwagon Kobe or LeBron fan.

tbh, that applies to every black man in the country from what I see in my news feed.

"Evrybody Leave labron da fuck alone stop giving bruh a hard time when its all said an done nobody talkn shit about him will eva b better than him...." - black lebron fan after game 6

"random black guy 1, random black guy 2, random black guy 3 bruh can anyone of you three tell me why is Lebron so rAw, i mean bruh done been to da finals b4 it aint lyke he dnt kno wat to expect..kobe know wat to do out thea...bruh is jus out der showin out .. mayb he cant focus cus he finna have a brother named Lebronte West... LmaO!" - black kobe fan after game 3

Spurminator
06-14-2011, 05:52 PM
My go-to question for people claiming to be Heat fans is "Do you know who Rony Seikaly is?"

JoeTait75
06-14-2011, 06:01 PM
My go-to question for people claiming to be Heat fans is "Do you know who Rony Seikaly is?"

Or Sherman Douglas? Jon Sunvold? Grant Long? Kevin Edwards?

frodo
06-14-2011, 07:18 PM
it seems those mav fan scros all had gone back-and-forth bout their team imho, they all had quit on their team at a time (or times) in the past many years. ghazi be da only exception imho, ghazi is THAT NIGGA

adrienne
06-14-2011, 07:32 PM
Thanks.:) I proudly stuck with a team that broke my heart every single year, and I feel like I've been rewarded.:lol
:lobt2:

EasyD
06-14-2011, 07:35 PM
http://i.imgur.com/8fFN7.jpg

frodo
06-14-2011, 07:50 PM
http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h459/mclare83/yyjhn6y.png

yeah dirk deserves da ring more then i do, dirk da GERMAN ALLAH

FkLA
06-14-2011, 08:09 PM
http://i.imgur.com/8fFN7.jpg

Fuck Cuban, but thats some gangsta shit right there tbh.

tlongII
06-14-2011, 08:30 PM
Thanks.:) I proudly stuck with a team that broke my heart every single year, and I feel like I've been rewarded.:lol
:lobt2:

An Adrienne sighting! UNBEAVABLE!

tlongII
06-14-2011, 08:37 PM
And SCREW the Mavs! They were GIFTED game 1 versus us!

DMC
06-14-2011, 08:38 PM
And SCREW the Mavs! They were GIFTED game 1 versus us!
Someone has to be the "up and coming" team. That's been the role of your team for as long as I care to remember.