PDA

View Full Version : So....I almost got hit by a guy running from the cops earlier.

Nathan Explosion
06-14-2011, 01:04 PM
Apparently the guy robbed a bank in Leon Valley and was running from the cops. I was driving down Babcock Rd towards Huebner and I see this SUV swerve into my lane and get right on my ass (with my kids in the backseat). So I let out a "What the fuck dick" as he jumps into the next lane and the car in front of me turns. He then swerves back into my lane, so I speed up to get away from him.

I then notice that his front passenger side tire is blown out so I thought the guy was having trouble controlling his car. He then swerves into the most inside lane and I look back and notice that there are like 3 cops with sirens a little ways back. At that moment, I (along with everyone else) put two and two together and everyone pulls over. The guy goes into wrong way traffic at Huebner and Babcock and gets taken down. Quite a sight. My kids just kept asking "What happened?"

Interesting morning.

MannyIsGod
06-14-2011, 01:28 PM
Apparently the guy robbed a bank in Leon Valley and was running from the cops. I was driving down Babcock Rd towards Huebner and I see this SUV swerve into my lane and get right on my ass (with my kids in the backseat). So I let out a "What the fuck dick" as he jumps into the next lane and the car in front of me turns. He then swerves back into my lane, so I speed up to get away from him.

I then notice that his front passenger side tire is blown out so I thought the guy was having trouble controlling his car. He then swerves into the most inside lane and I look back and notice that there are like 3 cops with sirens a little ways back. At that moment, I (along with everyone else) put two and two together and everyone pulls over. The guy goes into wrong way traffic at Huebner and Babcock and gets taken down. Quite a sight. My kids just kept asking "What happened?"

Interesting morning.

:lmao

cantthinkofanything
06-14-2011, 01:35 PM

I then notice that his front passenger side tire is blown out so I thought the guy was having trouble controlling his car. He then swerves into the most inside lane and I look back and notice that there are like 3 cops with sirens a little ways back. At that moment, I (along with everyone else) put two and two together and everyone pulls over. The guy goes into wrong way traffic at Huebner and Babcock and gets taken down. Quite a sight. My kids just kept asking "What THE FUCK happened?"

Interesting morning.

Fpoonsie
06-14-2011, 01:35 PM
:lmao

:lol

Drachen
06-14-2011, 01:40 PM

Interesting morning.

I live near Bandera and Eckhert so that is right around the corner. Interesting indeed.

To those who are pointing out your choice of words... Even the best of us slip under certain circumstances.

MannyIsGod
06-14-2011, 01:45 PM
I never say shit like that in front of my kids.

MannyIsGod
When Nathan gets text messages from his kids while at the movies I bet its usually "where the fuck are you dad"

cantthinkofanything
I live near Bandera and Eckhert so that is right around the corner. Interesting indeed.

To those who are pointing out your choice of words... Even the best of us slip under certain circumstances.

I'm not claiming to be the "best of us" but I have not ever let loose that kind of language in front of my kids. It's really not that hard to control yourself.

Fpoonsie
06-14-2011, 01:46 PM
Oh, I don't really care. I just thought MiG pointing it out (and cantthink's subsequent edit) was funny.

MannyIsGod
06-14-2011, 01:47 PM
In all honesty - I'm sure Nathan is a great dad. He's always talking about his kids in some way shape or form and he seems to be with them a lot so props. I just thought it was funny.

Drachen
06-14-2011, 01:57 PM
Eh, I know. I also know that there have been times where something completely out of the ordinary happens (akin to being involved in a police chase) and a "shit er, ah I mean shoot" has slipped out.

Oh and Manny, I can honestly say that until almost 4 years ago, I never cussed in front of my kids either.

PM5K
06-14-2011, 02:00 PM
Yup funny, but totally appropriate given the situation.

All I can say is that I'm a "do as I say not as I do" kinda dad.

cantthinkofanything
06-14-2011, 02:06 PM
Eh, I know. I also know that there have been times where something completely out of the ordinary happens (akin to being involved in a police chase) and a "shit er, ah I mean shoot" has slipped out.

Oh and Manny, I can honestly say that until almost 4 years ago, I never cussed in front of my kids either.

LOL. I don't have a big problem either. But you have to admit, there is a big difference between "shit...I mean shoot" and "What the fuck, dick?"

RandomGuy
06-14-2011, 02:20 PM
I never say shit like that in front of my kids.

Suuuure, you don't. :lol

We aren't quite that careful, but try to emphasize that some of the words they hear from us are NOT for use at school.

I figure they will hear it all eventually anyways, and might as well get the context right. Ask me sometime about the "shit-hole" story. :lmao

Gotta get going.

Agloco
06-14-2011, 02:24 PM
Rofl.....reminds me of the time my dad yelled at a driver who was coming into our lane without checking: "Watch out you fucking cocksucker!!".

So not wanting to ask my dad directly, I waited until later that night to ask my mom what a "fucking cocksucker" was. Understand, I was about 5 or 6 at the time.

We were both in the dog house for a long while after that. :lol

mrsmaalox
06-14-2011, 02:28 PM
Yup funny, but totally appropriate given the situation.

All I can say is that I'm a "do as I say not as I do" kinda dad.

Exactly. My kids hear all kinds of stuff from me all the time, never publicly. But they also know that I get to do that because I'm a grown up and can control myself in public. It's not appropriate for kids, but when they are self supporting adults, I'll let them talk however they want in the privacy of their own home and family. :D

cantthinkofanything
06-14-2011, 02:31 PM
Rofl.....reminds me of the time my dad yelled at a driver who was coming into our lane without checking: "Watch out you fucking cocksucker!!".

So not wanting to ask my dad directly, I waited until later that night to ask my mom what a "fucking cocksucker" was. Understand, I was about 5 or 6 at the time.

We were both in the dog house for a long while after that. :lol

LMAO. Everytime I hear the words "fucking cocksucker", I think of Stephen Baldwin's version: "Gimmee the fucking keys you fucking cocksucker mother fucker AAAAHAHAHAHA".

bigzak25
06-14-2011, 03:43 PM
cool fucking story bro.

I. Hustle
06-14-2011, 03:58 PM
I'm surprised m2m didn't tell you to mind your own business and get out of the guys way.

Agloco
06-14-2011, 04:42 PM
btw, agloco, that whore in your sig. is a fucking pig and needs huge cock to satisfy her

That's precisely why she's in my sig and not yours.

people should mind their own damn business

Look in the mirror and recite this a few times. Shit tends to stick to itself eventually.

Spursfan092120
06-14-2011, 06:24 PM

lol..says the jackass troll who comes into a thread to talk shit. They posted it on here because obviously they wanted conversation about it.

DMC
06-14-2011, 11:51 PM

You are trying way to fucking hard.

Nathan Explosion
06-15-2011, 12:18 AM
In my defense with my language, I'm pretty good around my kids, but if my kids get threatened in any shape or form (like a guy riding my ass and nearly rear ending my car with my kids in the backseat) all control goes out the window and I get extremely protective and pissed.

My kids don't even notice it anymore. They just ask "What happened?" (not sure if that's good or bad) whenever something happens like that and I respond.

And for the record, I don't just spend a lot of time with my kids, they live with me and I'm raising them on my own.

Funny thing about the whole situation is that I didn't freak out. I actually was more worried about him when I thought he just had a blow out and was losing control of his car. When I realized what was happening, I calmly pulled over and let him pass. It wasn't until he was past that I realized that he could have hit me pretty hard and would have kept going.

Turns out, he did hit someone, hence why his car was fucked up.

And yes, I'm definitely a "Do as I say, not as I do" parent.

Nathan Explosion
06-15-2011, 12:30 AM
cool fucking story bro.

oaOKlcBwyyE

SourCandy
06-15-2011, 09:44 AM
It would be awesome if you could have youtubed it.

Nathan Explosion
06-15-2011, 10:15 AM
It would be awesome if you could have youtubed it.

Film the whole thing while driving?

Agloco
06-15-2011, 10:49 AM

What?!?!? You're not talking and texting on your cell phone all the time while driving? What kind of American are you exactly?

Filming should be just as easy dude. :lol

Frenzy
06-15-2011, 11:16 AM

One at ten one at two is the safe proper way.

PM5K
06-15-2011, 01:22 PM
One at ten one at two is the safe proper way.

What? Do you mean that's where I should hold my cellphone while filming and driving at the same time?

So one hand on my cellphone at ten and one on two, and me knee on the steering wheel? Is that the proper way?

Nathan Explosion
06-16-2011, 12:41 AM
What? Do you mean that's where I should hold my cellphone while filming and driving at the same time?

So one hand on my cellphone at ten and one on two, and me knee on the steering wheel? Is that the proper way?

You could use your cock to steer if you're Ron Jeremy.

Jared Franklin
06-16-2011, 12:43 AM
I'd be glad to represent you in your court case, you've clearly suffered emotionally due to this incident.

Nathan Explosion
06-16-2011, 09:44 AM
I'd be glad to represent you in your court case, you've clearly suffered emotionally due to this incident.

What's fucked up is some people probably would claim that. I didn't get hit, no one was hurt so what. I just thought it was an interesting start to my day. But people today love to lawyer up over any little thing.