PDA

View Full Version : Shaq In Middle of Kidnapping, Robbery, Sex Tape Case

JayTheClown
06-14-2011, 03:34 PM
http://www.tmz.com/2011/06/14/shaquille-shaq-o-neal-sextape-shaunie-court-divorce-nba-criminal-case-gang-members-divorce-kidnapping-robbery-robert-ross-crips/

Trainwreck2100
06-14-2011, 03:37 PM
Shaq just handlin his bidness like a man. Notice how nobody got snitched on.

Sisk
06-14-2011, 03:39 PM
Yeah, I'd bet Shaq did order this to happen. He wont get in trouble though I'd bet.

jag
06-14-2011, 03:41 PM
Sometimes when you blackmail someone you end up getting your ass beat and kidnapped by 6 crips.

Trainwreck2100
06-14-2011, 03:43 PM
Yeah, I'd bet Shaq did order this to happen. He wont get in trouble though I'd bet.

dat's cause shaq's dealin with real niggas, who keep they mouth shut. Not the tailored suit wearin, open yo mouth to the one time at the fist sign of trouble faux niggas he used to.

Sisk
06-14-2011, 05:21 PM
dat's cause shaq's dealin with real niggas, who keep they mouth shut. Not the tailored suit wearin, open yo mouth to the one time at the fist sign of trouble faux niggas he used to.

When did you decide to start talking like an idiot?

Koolaid_Man
06-14-2011, 05:46 PM
this just goes to show that Shaq was a bad guy after all....as soon as he retired it comes out that he hangs with gang bangers and was far worse an adulterer than Kobe ever was. He gave the media their sound bites and they decided to leave him alone. Kobe just said fuck em I'm not going to play this game. This is further proof Shaq was a fraud.

DMC
06-14-2011, 06:05 PM
this just goes to show that Shaq was a bad guy after all....as soon as he retired it comes out that he hangs with gang bangers and was far worse an adulterer than Kobe ever was. He gave the media their sound bites and they decided to leave him alone. Kobe just said fuck em I'm not going to play this game. This is further proof Shaq was a fraud.
What Laker isn't?

Koolaid_Man
06-14-2011, 06:14 PM
What Laker isn't?

For starters I'm not....:lol

But I beleive AC Green when he maintained he was a 40 yr old virgin....

21_Blessings
06-14-2011, 06:54 PM
Not only is Kobe a superior basketball player with more rings, he's also the better the human being.

DMC
06-14-2011, 08:27 PM
For starters I'm not....:lol

But I beleive AC Green when he maintained he was a 40 yr old virgin....

Sure you are, but I digress. I said "Laker", not front running homo.

You're the biggest wigger on the forum, and a notorious fraud, bitch ass, no money having low fucking rent section welcher.

lefty
06-14-2011, 08:38 PM
I want to bump the Shaq Retirement Thread, jsut to have a good laugh at the expense of all the idiots in this forum who said how great Shaq was, blablabla BS

:lmao

DMC
06-14-2011, 08:42 PM
They were talking about basketball. Just an FYI. No one here knows Shaq personally.

lefty
06-14-2011, 08:43 PM
They were talking about basketball. Just an FYI. No one here knows Shaq personally.
Not just basketball

Some folks here think he is a great person

Or did I read that in another forum?

Dear God, I have to get a life :lol

DMC
06-14-2011, 08:52 PM
Not just basketball

Some folks here think he is a great person

Or did I read that in another forum?

Dear God, I have to get a life :lol
They could think Mars is a great place to raise a kid, but it's cold as hell, and there's no one to raise them, if you did.

lefty
06-14-2011, 08:54 PM
They could think Mars is a great place to raise a kid, but it's cold as hell, and there's no one to raise them, if you did.
:lol

ElNono
06-14-2011, 11:07 PM

What? :lol

Are you really comparing rape and snitching with having a few hoes on the side? :lmao

ElNono
06-14-2011, 11:08 PM
Not only is Kobe a superior basketball player with more rings, he's also the better the human being.

:rollin

:downspin: that shit

4>0rings
06-14-2011, 11:11 PM
lol sheriff

they'll let anyone be a sheriff

DMC
06-14-2011, 11:20 PM

Are you really comparing rape and snitching with having a few hoes on the side? :lmao
Let's be straight up. Kobe didn't rape anyone. He fucked the chick, she got hurt or pissed or talked to someone who said "money bitch" and she filed rape charges. You don't get raped and fuck another guy the next or same day. So, that's that.

However, every swinging dick in the league except RJ and Luke (and most of the Spurs because Spurs = Class) is fucking someone other than their wives. That's just how it is. We find out and act like it's a shocker. They are rich as fuck, famous, big muscled black dudes (calm yourself Swordsman) and they travel a lot, for free, and they spend money like there's no tomorrow. Girls throw themselves at that, especially the downtown skank that infest the bars and such.

Gang related shit is heavier than any of that shit. A wedding vow is personal business, but gang related kidnapping? No.

DMC
06-14-2011, 11:21 PM
lol sheriff

they'll let anyone be a sheriff
Deputy. Sheriffs are elected.

Koolaid_Man
06-14-2011, 11:29 PM
Sure you are, but I digress. I said "Laker", not front running homo.

You're the biggest wigger on the forum, and a notorious fraud, bitch ass, no money having low fucking rent section welcher.

You vying for a Tony? :lol

tonyawards.com

TE
06-14-2011, 11:34 PM

lol ElNono talking to himself.

Koolaid_Man
06-14-2011, 11:37 PM

Snitching is ok if warranted...If you see something say something...:lol

However, Shaq was paying this dude to record him in case these Ho's screamed rape..in Shaq's case this dude had the goods on Shaq so Shaq sent his gang banger homies to commit an assault. Dude even fucked Shaq's wife....:lol I look for charges against Shaq real soon. Remember Shaq was the one who said he was keeping it real while all along he was gang affiliated...pretending to be a fake ass cop and harassing niggas in the streets for some TV time...that nigga fooled all of you wankstas....:lol

Koolaid_Man
06-14-2011, 11:39 PM
and another thing...If I had intel on some shit anyone of you ( except my true Laker brothers) was doing I'd sing like a canary and I'd do that shit for free...and if I was facing jail time man I'd tell on your mama too...Kool ain't going to jail for no fucking body but my dam self....and then I'd even snitch myself if I had to...lol

DMC
06-15-2011, 12:06 AM
and another thing...If I had intel on some shit anyone of you ( except my true Laker brothers) was doing I'd sing like a canary and I'd do that shit for free...and if I was facing jail time man I'd tell on your mama too...Kool ain't going to jail for no fucking body but my dam self....and then I'd even snitch myself if I had to...lol
Wow... what a bomb you just dropped on us. To think all this time you were dishonorable.

What next, you going to reveal you are actually full on white ######?

ElNono
06-15-2011, 01:03 AM
lol ElNono talking to himself.

shhhhhhhhh :lol

ElNono
06-15-2011, 01:08 AM
Snitching is ok if warranted...If you see something say something...:lol

You're the whitest white pretending to be a brother I've ever read. :lol

However, Shaq was paying this dude to record him in case these Ho's screamed rape..in Shaq's case this dude had the goods on Shaq so Shaq sent his gang banger homies to commit an assault. Dude even fucked Shaq's wife....:lol I look for charges against Shaq real soon. Remember Shaq was the one who said he was keeping it real while all along he was gang affiliated...pretending to be a fake ass cop and harassing niggas in the streets for some TV time...that nigga fooled all of you wankstas....:lol

So you're telling me Shaq didn't rape. And unlike Kome, he had the brains to have evidence that he didn't rape, so he wouldn't need to snitch like a bitch.

Basically, you're making my point for me. :lol

ElNono
06-15-2011, 01:09 AM

:lol talking like you're not a bitch already.

The only difference between now and the slammer is that you wouldn't be able to charge for it in there. :lol

lurker
06-15-2011, 01:48 AM
Supahead already ratted you out about having a teeny weeny, Shaq. You got nothing to hide now.

Kai
06-15-2011, 01:50 AM
Where are the sex tapes? Shit's gotta be weird as hell seeing some mammoth of a man giving bitches the business.

Indazone
06-17-2011, 11:53 AM
Where are the sex tapes? Shit's gotta be weird as hell seeing some mammoth of a man giving bitches the business.

Shaq takin care of bidness in da hood.
Nothing to do but make pics of his wood.
Can't stand to see a young black nigga rollin
Nice car, nice kit, without the shit bein stolen
OJ and Shaq brotha's in crime.
Can't nobody take what's rightfully mine.
Nobody care that he's old and done
99 free throws nevah could make one.

AgeFmmtFbnM

mavsfan1000
06-17-2011, 12:04 PM
We all knew Shaq was a criminal.

Spurtacus
06-18-2011, 11:54 AM
A Shaq-Kim Kardashian sex tape would be legendary.

DMC
06-18-2011, 04:57 PM
A Shaq-Kim Kardashian sex tape would be legendary.
If you like watching a silverback fuck a spider monkey, sure.