PDA

View Full Version : Robert Horry's 17-year-old daughter passes away

mindcrime
06-14-2011, 08:52 PM
After living her life with a rare genetic condition, Ashlyn Horry, the daughter of former Lakers forward Robert Horry, died Tuesday at age 17.

Ashlyn was born on April 2, 1994 with severe respiratory issues and eventually was diagnosed with the 1p36 Deletion Syndrome, caused by the missing part of chromosome No. 1.

"I want to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers," Horry told The Times' Broderick Turner. "It means so much to our family."

Horry, who won three of his seven NBA championships with the Lakers, cemented his legacy as "Big Shot Rob" thanks to his various clutch playoff performances. That included finishing second all-time for three-pointers made in the postseason (237), first in the NBA Finals (53) and consecutive three-pointers made in a playoff game (seven). But as stated in the Ashlyn Horry Foundation website, "In the game of life, Ashlyn Horry is the true champion of the Horry family." The Times' Tim Brown penned a story during the 2002 NBA playoffs detailing how Robert and Keva Horry spent time with Ashlyn during physical therapy in hopes that she could eventually speak, walk and eat.

"Everybody who knows her, they love Ashlyn like she's their child," Robert Horry told Brown at the time. "When people come over, they're like, 'Where's my baby? Where's Ashlyn?' They get on the floor with her and hug and kiss on her as much as she can stand."

http://lakersblog.latimes.com/lakersblog/2011/06/robert-horrys-.html

Thoughts and prayers to the Horry family.

DMC
06-14-2011, 08:54 PM
:( Wow

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-14-2011, 08:56 PM
:crykarma for shoving Nash into the scorers table:cry

Isitjustme?
06-14-2011, 08:57 PM
If you ever saw her face she was monstrous looking. Like really deformed.

DMC
06-14-2011, 09:01 PM
She's not the only one with a missing chromosome.

ezau
06-14-2011, 09:03 PM

Nash looks a lot worse compared to Horry's daughter.

DMC
06-14-2011, 09:05 PM
Nash looks a lot worse compared to Horry's daughter.
Horry's daughter could have guarded Parker better that year.

DMX7
06-14-2011, 09:10 PM

That's a beautiful and touching message of condolence.

You should probably be invited to the funeral to speak.

FkLA
06-14-2011, 09:11 PM

Youre hilarious. Quickly climbing through the SpursTalk ranks.

mavsfan1000
06-14-2011, 09:14 PM
You're on your way to legendary status of trollism.

DMC
06-14-2011, 09:15 PM
yall are seriously making fun of a dead girl? that sucks
At least no one is bragging about killing her, yet.

FkLA
06-14-2011, 09:21 PM

The stuff legends are made of. Top 3 Poster in SpursTalk history, easily.

dirk4mvp
06-14-2011, 09:25 PM
lol the butthurt comments.

If it was Jason Terry's daughter, there'd be a Spursfan gtg.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-14-2011, 09:27 PM
She's not the only one with a missing chromosome.
lol being like the one person who fell for the obvious troll bait

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-14-2011, 09:31 PM
If Trig Palin had jungle fever, they woulda been a swell couple

FkLA
06-14-2011, 09:37 PM

Nothing like trolling SpursTalk at the expense of a dead 17 yr old. Youre a true legend.

Isitjustme?
06-14-2011, 09:38 PM
tbh I wasn't making fun of her. Just stating something. She had like a really weird facial deformity.

Isitjustme?
06-14-2011, 09:39 PM
FkLA seems real mad.

Killakobe81
06-14-2011, 09:39 PM
After living her life with a rare genetic condition, Ashlyn Horry, the daughter of former Lakers forward Robert Horry, died Tuesday at age 17.

Ashlyn was born on April 2, 1994 with severe respiratory issues and eventually was diagnosed with the 1p36 Deletion Syndrome, caused by the missing part of chromosome No. 1.

"I want to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers," Horry told The Times' Broderick Turner. "It means so much to our family."

Horry, who won three of his seven NBA championships with the Lakers, cemented his legacy as "Big Shot Rob" thanks to his various clutch playoff performances. That included finishing second all-time for three-pointers made in the postseason (237), first in the NBA Finals (53) and consecutive three-pointers made in a playoff game (seven). But as stated in the Ashlyn Horry Foundation website, "In the game of life, Ashlyn Horry is the true champion of the Horry family." The Times' Tim Brown penned a story during the 2002 NBA playoffs detailing how Robert and Keva Horry spent time with Ashlyn during physical therapy in hopes that she could eventually speak, walk and eat.

"Everybody who knows her, they love Ashlyn like she's their child," Robert Horry told Brown at the time. "When people come over, they're like, 'Where's my baby? Where's Ashlyn?' They get on the floor with her and hug and kiss on her as much as she can stand."

http://lakersblog.latimes.com/lakersblog/2011/06/robert-horrys-.html

Thoughts and prayers to the Horry family.

Man, my heart and prayers go out to Big shot rob and his fam ...

Dude had the best line after a big shot when Valde called him "lucky" ... "he better go read a paper or something "....

Budkin
06-14-2011, 10:51 PM
That is horrible. My thoughts go out to Big Shot Rob and his family.

TE
06-14-2011, 11:02 PM
Damn. That sucks.

Mavillionaire
06-14-2011, 11:03 PM
These niggas clownin' a dead daughter just to try and get laughs and acceptance from people they don't even know. Parents are proud! Something you can tell your autistic children when they grow up...

FkLA
06-14-2011, 11:03 PM
FkLA seems real mad.

Nah not mad bro. Just in awe and alittle envious of yalls trolling talents.

dunkman
06-14-2011, 11:09 PM
RIP, Horry must be passing through very difficult moments.

Venti Quattro
06-14-2011, 11:10 PM
Condolences to the Horry family. :(

DMC
06-14-2011, 11:10 PM
^2

You responded, ergo you fell for it.

DMC
06-14-2011, 11:11 PM
If Trig Palin had jungle fever, they woulda been a swell couple

You're on a roll.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-14-2011, 11:12 PM
I try

DMC
06-14-2011, 11:13 PM
I try
That makes it even worse.

HomerFan092120
06-16-2011, 02:23 PM
RIP

and fuck you classless assholes who are making fun of this.

Hey, Robert, I wrote a couple of things on your twitter a few months ago. I know you're pretty busy and probably haven't had a chance to respond yet, but I look forward to hearing back from you.

P.S. your good friend Brandon, who made eye contact with you from the third deck during game 3 of the first round

Oh yeah, and I can't wait for the classy Toby Keith to devote a song to this tragedy

dbreiden83080
06-16-2011, 07:15 PM

And what do you look like shit-head..

Very sad story.. Condolences to the Horry family..

DPG21920
06-16-2011, 07:25 PM
Youre hilarious. Quickly climbing through the SpursTalk ranks.

Welshing doesn't help you climb the ranks either. Especially when you say you don't have the money to pay because you use it all for school :cry but you can miraculously afford X-box 360, games and X-box live.

mavsfan1000
06-16-2011, 07:29 PM
Anyone who trashes Horry in this thread should be banned.

dirk4mvp
06-16-2011, 07:31 PM
Welshing doesn't help you climb the ranks either. Especially when you say you don't have the money to pay because you use it all for school :cry but you can miraculously afford X-box 360, games and X-box live.

:lol obviously he doesn't have any money, he can't buy a win in the 2k league.

What bet did he welsh on?

DPG21920
06-16-2011, 07:32 PM
He bet me $100 that Memphis would beat OKC and make it to the finals.

DPG21920
06-16-2011, 07:33 PM
I even offered him the ability to pay in installments to which he said "nahhhhhh, I don't have any money". I asked him: "how do you eat and stay alive" to which he said: "I make what I have work".

redzero
06-16-2011, 07:39 PM
Soon DPG will be shaking show owners down for "protection" money.

DPG21920
06-16-2011, 07:41 PM
I just pay bets I lose and expect not to be lied to and paid when I win. It's not like it's a huge amount of money and I don't really bring it up until I see people who welsh talk trash to others like they are high and mighty.

DMC
06-16-2011, 07:42 PM
Sounds like you are in a no win situation DPG. If you are paying out your losses but no one is paying you when you win, why play? Get the money first to a mediator.

DPG21920
06-16-2011, 07:44 PM
Obviously that would be the prudent thing to do on a go forward basis. There didn't need to be a moderator when I lost and I lost a nice chunk of money. I paid within one hour of losing.

But this wasn't really about that, it was about the welsher acting like he is some stand up guy.

DMC
06-16-2011, 07:46 PM
Obviously that would be the prudent thing to do on a go forward basis. There didn't need to be a moderator when I lost and I lost a nice chunk of money. I paid within one hour of losing.

But this wasn't really about that, it was about the welsher acting like he is some stand up guy.
I understood that part, and that it's not much money to begin with, but you are playing Vegas odds with these clowns where they are the house, if you factor in the "no pay" ratio.

Leetonidas
06-17-2011, 12:25 AM
tbh DPG should get a medal just for manning up and paying off the bet he lost like a man and not welshing like countless pussies on this forum.

FkLA
06-17-2011, 02:22 AM

Not too interested in climbing the ranks. Whatever happened to "If you can't pay, no big deal, just let me know up front so I don't bug you." though :lol

What do you do for a living too? Just out of curiosity.

:lol obviously he doesn't have any money, he can't buy a win in the 2k league.

What bet did he welsh on?

Get that one seed. Or get far enough in the playoffs to were youll play me...Im just getting these niggas realeases down, once I do that the Spurs will be hoisting another LOB trophy :lobt2:

DMC
06-17-2011, 08:02 AM
tbh DPG should get a medal just for manning up and paying off the bet he lost like a man and not welshing like countless pussies on this forum.
Paying off a bet should be the expected norm. Medals for being responsible? :lol

DPG21920
06-17-2011, 08:36 AM
Not too interested in climbing the ranks. Whatever happened to "If you can't pay, no big deal, just let me know up front so I don't bug you." though :lol

What do you do for a living too? Just out of curiosity.

If youre not interested in "climbing the ladder" why bring it up to another poster as some kind of dig?

What do you mean what happened to me not bugging you? Do you see me messaging you like I was asking for the money anymore, girl? I only said something when you tried to act like someone and called someone else out.

What I do for a living is none of your concern girl. All you need to know is I have a job and not a vagina like yourself; that allows me to pay bets I might lose. Im even more pissed now that you didn't pay because I know you are even lying about school. No one this shitty and dumb could actually be enrolled in school.

Get that one seed. Or get far enough in the playoffs to were youll play me...Im just getting these niggas realeases down, once I do that the Spurs will be hoisting another LOB trophy :lobt2:[/QUOTE]

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-17-2011, 08:40 AM
DPG is bi-winning

DPG21920
06-17-2011, 08:54 AM
By the way girl, it's not that you "can't pay", it's that you "won't pay". If you can afford xbox live and video games, you can pay. I even offered you a $10 a month payment plan :lol

Everyone can afford that, especially you.

FkLA
06-17-2011, 12:47 PM
If youre not interested in "climbing the ladder" why bring it up to another poster as some kind of dig?

Simply because hes been getting praise for his trolling talents from the MK. Nothing to do with any interest in climbing the ranks by me.

What do you mean what happened to me not bugging you? Do you see me messaging you like I was asking for the money anymore, girl? I only said something when you tried to act like someone and called someone else out.

Did I say you were bugging me?Im talking about the part were it says 'no big deal' which, considering the fact you responded to several of my posts and have admitted that youre pissed, obviously isnt the case :lol

What I do for a living is none of your concern girl. All you need to know is I have a job and not a vagina like yourself; that allows me to pay bets I might lose.

Relax, girl.Just curious tbh, no need to get worked up. Being calm and collected is your staple dont let me change that.

Im even more pissed now that you didn't pay because I know you are even lying about school. No one this shitty and dumb could actually be enrolled in school.

Everyone gets into UTSA nigga :)

DMC
06-17-2011, 05:47 PM
Simply because hes been getting praise for his trolling talents from the MK. Nothing to do with any interest in climbing the ranks by me.

Did I say you were bugging me?Im talking about the part were it says 'no big deal' which, considering the fact you responded to several of my posts and have admitted that youre pissed, obviously isnt the case :lol

Relax, girl.Just curious tbh, no need to get worked up. Being calm and collected is your staple dont let me change that.

Get a job faggot and pay your bets or don't bet money. Hell, bet handjobs. You can give those, right?

djohn2oo8
06-17-2011, 06:10 PM
san antonio — robert horry was lucky. Everyone saw it.
He kept moving from hall of fame big man to hall of fame big man, until he had won more championships than anyone except for the 1960s boston celtics.

Dirk nowitzki is six rings behind him. Lebron james is seven.
But that's just what everyone saw. In his private life, horry faced the kind of misfortune that makes people ask, "why me?" along the way, he learned about sorrow and about what mattered.

No one would call this luck — but maybe this impacted his nba career more than anything.

This week should remind everyone of the frailties of the rich and tall. There's a memorial service this week for another former spur, mike mitchell, who died at 55. And horry's 17-year-old daughter, ashlyn, died tuesday after a lifelong struggle with a rare genetic condition.

"people forget this sometimes," avery johnson said, "but we aren't exempt. We go to weddings; we go to funerals. Maybe because we play a game, fans don't think our lives are just like theirs."

johnson knew mitchell, but he was closer to horry. Their families lived in the same houston neighborhood, and johnson had a close-up view of horry's challenge.
"heartbreaking," is how he termed it.
'my little angel'

ashlyn struggled to talk, eat and breathe. She was in and out of hospitals from birth. Horry missed most of the spurs' preseason in the fall of 2007, for example, because her condition was life threatening.

But the horrys customized their houston home for her, and they arranged three-hour daily rehab sessions. Being away bothered horry so much that he considered opting out of his lakers contract in 2001 to play for the rockets. At the time, he was merely winning three consecutive titles with the league's glamour team.
From a 2001 los angeles times article:

When he talks to ashlyn on the phone, she holds the receiver to her ear. He tells her about his day, about the lakers and how he loves her. And then he speaks to his wife keba, who describes ashlyn's expressions when he spoke to her.
If that sounds sad, it is, horry said, "some days."
"but you get used to it," he said. "well, you tell yourself that, anyway."
then there's this from horry in another story: "there are bad days, like on the fourth of july, when we have my brother's kids and her sister's kids. You can tell she wants to do what they're doing, but can't. Those are the days i feel bad for her."
ashlyn was a reason he signed with the spurs. He wanted to be nearer to houston. On rare occasions, his daughter came to a game in san antonio.
On rarer ones, horry talked about her condition. Even those closest to him on the spurs' staff don't remember him dwelling on his pain.
Through it all, horry called ashlyn "my little angel." and maybe she was exactly that for him when he walked on a basketball court. His daughter was born, after all, just months before his first championship with the rockets.
'it's just a game'

but she wasn't a good-luck charm, exactly. She changed the way he mixed anxiety and pressure.
"from the moment my daughter almost didn't even make it," horry told an espn reporter in 2002, "i realized you can't control what life hands you. I used to get nervous before that. Excited nervous, like gimmetheball-gimmetheball-gimmetheball. Hey, i love what i do, and it's important in a sense, but not compared to my family. It's just a game."
so there he was in detroit in 2005, with rasheed wallace diving at him, calm when most wouldn't have been.
Luck?
To horry, it didn't come easy.
[email protected] ([email protected])

read more: http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/bk/bkn/7614614.html#ixzz1pzsv6zrc (http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/bk/bkn/7614614.html#ixzz1pzsv6zrc)

FkLA
06-19-2011, 01:07 AM
Get a job faggot and pay your bets or don't bet money. Hell, bet handjobs. You can give those, right?

You seem to like to voice your opinion on everything. You value your opinion too much, when in reality it doesnt mean much. Try minding your own business nigga.

DPG21920
06-19-2011, 09:31 AM
It's hilarious how you're 41 Shoot em up now.

Also it's funny how you had an opinion on someone climbing the ST ladder (even though you don't care :cry) even though no one cares what you think.

100%duncan
06-19-2011, 10:21 AM
wtf is wrong with page 1 making fun of the death

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-19-2011, 11:04 AM
lol FkLA
:lmao poor beaner

Axe Murderer
06-19-2011, 11:18 AM
if you poor beaners are scared shitless to give away the money you got on your last welfare check, could you just stop betting in the first place?

dunkman
06-19-2011, 11:32 AM
The welchers don't have nothing to lose. Except dignity. It would be better to have the bets mediated.

Condolences to the Horry family.

DMC
06-19-2011, 12:43 PM
You seem to like to voice your opinion on everything. You value your opinion too much, when in reality it doesnt mean much. Try minding your own business nigga.
It's a public forum. You made it my business by posting here.

Axe Murderer
06-19-2011, 01:03 PM
Havent changed your post, And I havent been on this board for a couple of drafts pot smoker. Im sorry you live in your moms basement and no girls are allowed in, and when I get to be a coach or move into the NBA scouting circle like my father Ill send you a couple tickets to make your feel better.

My wife is standing over my shoulder, shes so upset to hear she paid for 12 years of college and did a 4 year rotation to not be a Dr.

While Im sure like anyone else I get things wrong, or Im wrong about a player, but even NBA GMs and CEOs get things wrong. Im write alot.

I was write when I said Larry Sanders would go much higher than 20 last year....Many of my picks where dead on.

Your just a bitter little man-child. I post things I think other spurs fans may want to know as I do have connections in the NBA, and NCAA. I did sign several guys who lead the team I scout for to the Final 4 last year when no one had heard of us.

I was there when we beat Duke in the NCAA. I was there when we beat Kansas. I have already been offered sev coaching jobs at D2 schools and asst spots at many others including an ACC and SEC school.

Unlike you I know what Im talking about. So take it easy, you dont like my post ignore them, this is a board where we are all spurs fans so we may not see eye to eye, but I have noticed you an 2 other unnamed posters seem to spend most of you time attacking others.

Dont respond if you dont like my posts, you can find me around VCU anytime, just ask for stick man- come strong or not at all son.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-19-2011, 01:05 PM
:lmao:lmao who said det

DMC
06-19-2011, 03:04 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5310530&postcount=42

frodo
06-19-2011, 04:45 PM

DMC ain't no beaner tbh, that bitch once said in da chatroom that he was an engineer (pro in mechanism or shit), there ain't on beaner engineer in san antonio or any other city in texas imho. DMC is a chink imho, judging by his dumbness and his occupation

TampaDude
06-19-2011, 08:38 PM
Damn...that's just awful. May she rest in peace. :(

4>0rings
06-19-2011, 08:47 PM
DMC ain't no beaner tbh, that bitch once said in da chatroom that he was an engineer (pro in mechanism or shit), there ain't on beaner engineer in san antonio or any other city in texas imho. DMC is a chink imho, judging by his dumbness and his occupationI also agree that DMC is Asian since he has an aversion towards female babies.

FkLA
06-20-2011, 02:05 AM
It's hilarious how you're 41 Shoot em up now.

Also it's funny how you had an opinion on someone climbing the ST ladder (even though you don't care :cry) even though no one cares what you think.

I made a comment about a shit post, along with several other people. Voicing my opinion in that manner is not really the same thing as me jumping into an argument that has nothing to do with me. Nice try though, girl.

Also Im still curious as to what happened to "if you cant pay no big deal" :lol

It's a public forum. You made it my business by posting here.

The argument is public but it has nothing to do with you. Noone else other than you seem to voice their opinion on every argument that doesnt involve them, Im not just talking about this one. Try minding your business once in a while, you value your opinion too much.

Sean Cagney
06-20-2011, 02:39 AM
This is for you HORRY! YOUR TITLE YOU WON that night.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZdik09RGJI

DPG21920
06-20-2011, 08:50 AM
Hey, girl, how many times do I need to tell you it wouldn't have been a huge deal if you "couldn't" pay. You are lucky I haven't made it a big deal. The only time I say anything is when you try to act like you have any rights around here with regards to calling out other posters.

You can pay though, so it's not couldn't, it's won't. Poor people don't have xbox 360, the newest games and xbox live accounts. If you have money for that, you have $100 to pay. Especially since I offered installments. Do you not have $10 a month?

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-20-2011, 08:51 AM

I made a comment about a shit post, along with several other people. Voicing my opinion in that manner is not really the same thing as me jumping into an argument that has nothing to do with me. Nice try though, girl.

The argument is public but it has nothing to do with you. Noone else other than you seem to voice their opinion on every argument that doesnt involve them, Im not just talking about this one. Try minding your business once in a while, you value your opinion too much.
:lol poor spic with no money

DPG21920
06-20-2011, 09:21 AM
You don't have to call him racist names, but it is lame as hell to act like he does. If you are going to welsh, just don't bother posting often and keep a low profile.

Axe Murderer
06-20-2011, 09:24 AM
lol FkLA the beaner hijacking the thread

lol beaners hijacking US buses and killing the tourists

lol apple doesn't fall from the tree

06-20-2011, 09:35 AM
i like the way you executed that last post

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-20-2011, 09:38 AM

:lmao

ElNono
06-20-2011, 11:10 AM

lol

DMC
06-20-2011, 04:41 PM

If you wanted it private, you have that option. It's called "private messaging".

What a tool.

DMC
06-20-2011, 04:42 PM
:lol poor spic with no money
Unlike the poor spics who are loaded.

Killakobe81
06-20-2011, 04:51 PM

LOL horrible pic!!!

FkLA
06-20-2011, 05:42 PM
Hey, girl, how many times do I need to tell you it wouldn't have been a huge deal if you "couldn't" pay. You are lucky I haven't made it a big deal. The only time I say anything is when you try to act like you have any rights around here with regards to calling out other posters.

You can pay though, so it's not couldn't, it's won't. Poor people don't have xbox 360, the newest games and xbox live accounts. If you have money for that, you have $100 to pay. Especially since I offered installments. Do you not have $10 a month?

This isnt the first post youve quoted nigga, some of which had nothing to do with other posters. Which doesnt bug me in the least but its just contradictory considering you said it was no big deal.

The second part of your post probably has some truth to it.

If you wanted it private, you have that option. It's called "private messaging".

What a tool.

lol noone said I wanted it private retard...I said try minding your business next time not just in this argument but in other peoples as well. Im sure you dont jump into peoples argument's if theyre arguing out in public do you??

FkLA
06-20-2011, 05:45 PM
also lol at that jewish fag coat tailing along for the ride

i mustve really got under your skin at some point :lol

Axe Murderer
06-20-2011, 06:01 PM
Why do people constantly mistake ganging up on the retard for fun with "getting under your skin"?

DPG21920
06-20-2011, 07:14 PM
FkLa can be no older than 18. You can't get mad at others or really ever talk when you openly lie and welsh. You keep asking the same questions over and over then act like a stupid little kid when made fun of.

Just work on being a better person overall.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-20-2011, 07:16 PM
also lol at that jewish fag coat tailing along for the ride

i mustve really got under your skin at some point :lol
The difference between Mexicans and Jews, is Jews have over $100.00 in their bank account :lol

jag
06-20-2011, 07:22 PM
I didn't know DMC was an engineer.

Let's talk engineering, brossolini.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-20-2011, 07:24 PM
O that explains it all, you go to UTSA

:lmao UTSA

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-20-2011, 07:24 PM
I didn't know DMC was an engineer.

Let's talk engineering, brossolini.
Are you an engineer, Brosa Parks?

jag
06-20-2011, 07:31 PM
Are you an engineer, Brosa Parks?

Yeah I graduated 2 years ago. Civil Engineering.

I think it's funny how every other person on the Internet coincidentally happens to be an engineer. Bunch of smart people around here

DPG21920
06-20-2011, 07:34 PM
This isnt the first post youve quoted nigga, some of which had nothing to do with other posters. Which doesnt bug me in the least but its just contradictory considering you said it was no big deal.

The second part of your post probably has some truth to it.

What is it that you don't get about it not being a big deal ONLY IF YOU CAN'T PAY?

The second part of my post has 100% truth to it and there in-lies your answer to why it's a big deal (even though I've only brought it up a few times).

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-20-2011, 07:37 PM

I think it's funny how every other person on the Internet coincidentally happens to be an engineer. Bunch of smart people around here
Where'd you go, Tennessee?

jag
06-20-2011, 07:40 PM
Where'd you go, Tennessee?

Went to UTK for my first two years and then transferred to UT Chattanooga because I wouldn't have graduated if I would have stayed at Knoxville. I joined a fraternity my freshman year and in the Fall it gets hard to do anything remotely productive.

FkLA
06-21-2011, 02:22 AM
Why do people constantly mistake ganging up on the retard for fun with "getting under your skin"?

Ive gotten under the skin of your AIM buddy before. Jewish fag dont fuck with this nigga no more unless hes coattailing in an argument like this one.

O that explains it all, you go to UTSA

:lmao UTSA

Arent you an aspiring accountant? :lol

What is it that you don't get about it not being a big deal ONLY IF YOU CAN'T PAY?

The second part of my post has 100% truth to it and there in-lies your answer to why it's a big deal (even though I've only brought it up a few times).

I do have the money, but youve been quoting my posts and admitted your pissed before u knew I was in the 2k11 league and knew I had the money to pay. You lied about it being no big deal just like I lied about not having the money to pay. We're both liars imho.

FkLA
06-21-2011, 02:27 AM
ME major btw, I agree lets get some engineering talk going :danceclub

frodo
06-21-2011, 02:47 AM

there ain't certain relevance between smartness & being an engineer imho. DMC being a smart person my FUCKING ASS!!!

DPG21920
06-21-2011, 08:11 AM
Ive gotten under the skin of your AIM buddy before. Jewish fag dont fuck with this nigga no more unless hes coattailing in an argument like this one.

I do have the money, but youve been quoting my posts and admitted your pissed before u knew I was in the 2k11 league and knew I had the money to pay. You lied about it being no big deal just like I lied about not having the money to pay. We're both liars imho.

No, I knew you were lying when you said you were in school and couldn't afford an installment plan. I knew you were bullshitting while we were having very private conversations only which is why I asked you at that point "how do you afford to eat while in school if you can't even afford installments?"

I caught onto to your won't vs can't in the pm's. Tell me I'm lying about that.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-21-2011, 08:15 AM
:lmao FkLA using the word "nigga" now

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-21-2011, 08:16 AM
Being an accounting major at a real school > engineering major at UTSA

lol UTSA

DPG21920
06-21-2011, 08:17 AM
Also, how about you stop being a loser and paythe simple bet you lost? It sucks losing, but you have to be Koolaid man levels of loser to welsh when you have the money.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-21-2011, 08:19 AM
AIDS doesn't have the money :lol, he's a crackhead

Agloco
06-21-2011, 09:10 AM

Engineers are smart?

:lol

J/K

jag
06-21-2011, 09:16 AM
there ain't certain relevance between smartness & being an engineer imho. DMC being a smart person my FUCKING ASS!!!

Guy lied about having a daughter and deletes his posts so people wont remember his meltdowns. Seriously doubt he's an engineer

DMC
06-21-2011, 07:13 PM
Guy lied about having a daughter and deletes his posts so people wont remember his meltdowns. Seriously doubt he's an engineer

Did I lie about having a daughter or did I lie about not having one?

Did I delete my posts so people cannot find things I said, or did I delete them to fuck with people who were looking for things I said?

hmmm

Either way, you are getting really randy for me... yeow...

frodo
06-21-2011, 07:24 PM
Did I lie about having a daughter or did I lie about not having one?

Did I delete my posts so people cannot find things I said, or did I delete them to fuck with people who were looking for things I said?

hmmm

Either way, you are getting really randy for me... yeow...

no one got randy to you bitch, you just be a yellow wannabe who wants to start a quarrel with everyone. you might be a winner in your real life, having a daughter & a family and a decent job however that doesn't change the fact that you are a bitchmade yellow, and never will.

FkLA
06-21-2011, 07:42 PM
Being an accounting major at a real school > engineering major at UTSA

you are one retarded jew :lol

an engineering degree from central america would be be better than an accounting degree from whatever arizona school you go to.

DMC
06-21-2011, 07:49 PM
no one got randy to you bitch, you just be a yellow wannabe who wants to start a quarrel with everyone. you might be a winner in your real life, having a daughter & a family and a decent job however that doesn't change the fact that you are a bitchmade yellow, and never will.
lol you thinking everyone is Asian.

FkLA
06-21-2011, 07:51 PM
No, I knew you were lying when you said you were in school and couldn't afford an installment plan. I knew you were bullshitting while we were having very private conversations only which is why I asked you at that point "how do you afford to eat while in school if you can't even afford installments?"

I caught onto to your won't vs can't in the pm's. Tell me I'm lying about that.

tbh I wasnt bullshitting about having tuition to pay, but fair enough the rest is probably true. Still no money for you though, its too late. I'll work on being a better overall person though. :)

DMC
06-21-2011, 07:51 PM
:lmao FkLA using the word "nigga" now

Did you have a patent on it or are you laughing because he didn't leg ride as quickly as dreidel dick?

DPG21920
06-21-2011, 07:52 PM
Why is it too late. Just send it.

The fact you think it's funny shows you aren't someone people should care about.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-21-2011, 07:55 PM
you are one retarded jew :lol

an engineering degree from central america would be be better than an accounting degree from whatever arizona school you go to.
Rofl I go to a school that has an actual acceptance rate below 97%

ohmwrecker
06-21-2011, 07:56 PM
Of all the threads you idiots could have these stupid fucking arguments on . . . why this one?

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-21-2011, 07:57 PM
Of all the threads you idiots could have these stupid fucking arguments on . . . why this one?
Why do you care? Do you think an argument in this thread somehow dishonors Horry's daughter tbh?

DMC
06-21-2011, 07:58 PM

If it's posted here, it's going to have lots of banter. If you want it kept sacred, post it upstairs.

frodo
06-21-2011, 07:59 PM
lol you thinking everyone is Asian.

asians all share a similar style of dumbness imho, you bitches just be too recognizable & predictable imho. Here is a list of posters who I think are asian immigrants (mostly chink immigrants tbh):
DMC
Drachen
Jacob1983
blackswordman (sushibreath imo)
all rockets fans not named sook & my nigga djohn
... (more to be added)

edit: djohn was born a chink but he's metamorphosed into a 100% NIGGA so hes exempt

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-21-2011, 08:00 PM
Jacob1983 is a honky, there's no fuckin way he's anything but 100% pure bred white.

ohmwrecker
06-21-2011, 08:00 PM
Why do you care? Do you think an argument in this thread somehow dishonors Horry's daughter tbh?

It's not exactly reverent, tbh, but do whatever you want . . . just curious really.

DMC
06-21-2011, 08:02 PM
asians all share a similar style of dumbness imho, you bitches just be too recognizable & predictable imho. Here is a list of posters who I think are asian immigrants (mostly chink immigrants tbh):
DMC
Drachen
Jacob1983
blackswordman (sushibreath imo)
all rockets fans not named sook & my nigga djohn
... (more to be added)

edit: djohn was born a chink but he's metamorphosed into a 100% NIGGA so hes exempt
I'm not Asian.

frodo
06-21-2011, 08:05 PM
Jacob1983 is a honky, there's no fuckin way he's anything but 100% pure bred white.

nigga when i told darrel that djohn was a chink, he didn't believe it at all and said i just be oversensitive, but he had to admit himself wrong a bit later when the truth came into light. djohn at that time was a chink thats 100% MF'N truth

:lol 100% pure bred white

FkLA
06-21-2011, 08:05 PM
Rofl I go to a school that has an actual acceptance rate below 97%

If you were comparing an accounting degree from UTSA to an accounting degree from whatever school you go to, youd have a point. But youre not and its common knowledge that an Eng degree shits all over an Acc degree. Also acceptance rate is hardly the thing youd want to use to support your argument...that says nothing about the professors and the type of education youll receive. All it means is alot of idiots get into that school, the same idiots that will probably drop out after a couple of semesters. The acceptance rate is in the high 80s btw nigga.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-21-2011, 08:06 PM
djohn is also a Rockets fan who doesn't constantly whine about racism towards white people like Jacob1983 does.

DPG21920
06-21-2011, 08:09 PM
FkLA, you can't claim you are smart when you say the things you do and act as you do. It's just not believable.

FkLA
06-21-2011, 08:09 PM
Why is it too late. Just send it.

The fact you think it's funny shows you aren't someone people should care about.

Never said its funny. And I already done welshed, theres no going back really.

DPG21920
06-21-2011, 08:10 PM
Just pay. It's simple and I don't get why you think it's funny and are acting like an idiot. You obviously think its funny because you post :)

frodo
06-21-2011, 08:11 PM
djohn is also a Rockets fan who doesn't constantly whine about racism towards white people like Jacob1983 does.

bitch be acting i say. just read into his posts comparing with djohn's/DMC's/rogue's posts and you find massive similarities tbh

FkLA
06-21-2011, 08:14 PM
Just pay. It's simple and I don't get why you think it's funny and are acting like an idiot. You obviously think its funny because you post :)

It was a friendly smile. And I'll pay next time I lose bet against you, theres no going back on this one.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-21-2011, 08:14 PM
But youre not and its common knowledge that an Eng degree shits all over an Acc degree.
:lmao where did you get this "common knowledge" from? The fact that accounting majors find more jobs than any other major right now?

frodo
06-21-2011, 08:15 PM
I'm not Asian.

denial imho

DMC
06-21-2011, 08:19 PM
denial imho

Are you Asian?

FkLA
06-21-2011, 08:21 PM
:lmao where did you get this "common knowledge" from? The fact that accounting majors find more jobs than any other major right now?

I hope your trolling nigga, otherwise youre even more of a retarded Jew than I thought. Im talking about difficulty and prestige of the degrees, an ACC degree cant touch an EGR degree when it comes to that. The fact that theres currently a high demand for accountants doesnt change that.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-21-2011, 08:22 PM
:lmao OK, you can have a "prestigious degree", and I'll have a high paying job while your job is being shipped to East Asia

DMC
06-21-2011, 08:25 PM
:lmao OK, you can have a "prestigious degree", and I'll have a high paying job while your job is being shipped to East Asia
Haven't heard of many engineering jobs going to East Asia unless your entire company relocates.

jag
06-21-2011, 08:25 PM
Accounting is one of the few business degrees worth a shit. My ex-gf and my current gf both majored in accounting so I've seen a lot of the work it requires.

Many engineers are done with school after they get their BS (excluding the PE). Most accountants have to get their CPA if they want to make good money. So it's by no means easy.

DMC
06-21-2011, 08:26 PM
None of it is easy. The alternative is even harder.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-21-2011, 08:30 PM
Accounting is one of the few business degrees worth a shit.
Accounting, finance, MIS and econ are the only ones tbh. Marketing and business management are two of the most pointless majors out there.

FkLA
06-21-2011, 08:31 PM
Is an ACC degree more difficult to obtain than an EGR degree? Is it looked upon more highly than an EGR degree? Answer me those two questions. Also my job can get shipped to East Asia...I'll just find another job. Job opportunities and the amount of fields you can work in arent limited to just a few with an ME degree.

frodo
06-21-2011, 08:32 PM
Haven't heard of many engineering jobs going to East Asia unless your entire company relocates.

dem retards already shipped millions of engineering jobs oversea and they're still doing it right now, meanwhile immigrants be also having dog bites at domestic jobs as well

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-21-2011, 08:33 PM
Is an ACC degree more difficult to obtain than an EGR degree? Is it looked upon more highly than an EGR degree? Answer me those two questions. Also my job can get shipped to East Asia...I'll just find another job. Job opportunities and the amount of fields you can work in arent limited to just a few with an ME degree.
Son I don't care how people look at my degree, I care about money. I know two people who graduated from NAU's engineering school (which I'm not 100% sure but pretty sure is a top 25 engineering school in the country) and neither one can find a job.

I'm also double majoring in mathematics and accounting, which is probably just as if not more "prestigious" than an engineering degree.

jag
06-21-2011, 08:34 PM
Accounting, finance, MIS and econ are the only ones tbh. Marketing and business management are two of the most pointless majors out there.

Finance and Econ aren't hard, bro. Unless you're in a top Business program. But even then you SHOULD be making A's with a couple B's here and there.

Don't really know anything about MIS. A lot of my friends were business majors and I saw the wack ass work they thought was difficult.

frodo
06-21-2011, 08:34 PM
None of it is easy. The alternative is even harder.

english class was da hardest for you imo, and it seemed you never passed it :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-21-2011, 08:35 PM
Finance and Econ aren't hard, bro. Unless you're in a top Business program. But even then you SHOULD be making A's with a couple B's here and there.

Don't really know anything about MIS. A lot of my friends were business majors and I saw the wack ass work they thought was difficult.
I said it was worthwhile, never said it was hard tbh.

jag
06-21-2011, 08:38 PM
I'm also double majoring in mathematics and accounting, which is probably just as if not more "prestigious" than an engineering degree.

A lot of ENGR programs have engineers graduating about 6-9 hours shy of a minor in Math. I graduated 6 hours - 2 classes - shy of a minor in Math but I had heard it doesn't really much in engineering because at that point it's easily attainable.

Might be different with Accounting though.

jag
06-21-2011, 08:39 PM
I said it was worthwhile, never said it was hard tbh.

:lol touché

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-21-2011, 08:40 PM
Tbh my counselor randomly emailed me a month ago saying I was 12 credits short of a math major (originally I was a math minor) so I figured I might as well do it incase I get bored with accounting shit.

frodo
06-21-2011, 08:43 PM
lol college scrots quibbling over meaningless college issues

uneducated nigga from queens :depressed

dirk4mvp
06-21-2011, 08:44 PM
english class was da hardest for you imo, and it seemed you never passed it :lol

jag
06-21-2011, 08:45 PM
A math major is pretty interesting. Some of those guys are strange. One of the smartest guys I knew in school was a math major, nothing else. He graduated and then went to serve at a restaurant because he just didn't really care.

jag
06-21-2011, 08:46 PM
Rogue is the smartest person in this thread, tbh. He doesn't need schooling. He's like a prophet

dirk4mvp
06-21-2011, 08:48 PM
tbh I think that nigga recently graduated from his school in China.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-21-2011, 08:49 PM
A math major is pretty interesting. Some of those guys are strange. One of the smartest guys I knew in school was a math major, nothing else. He graduated and then went to serve at a restaurant because he just didn't really care.

The amount of people who go to college and then do nothing afterwards is terribly high. My step sister just graduated with a degree in some creative writing bull and is now a waitress at Arriba! Mexican Grill because she for some reason thought majoring in creative writing would lead to a job.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-21-2011, 08:50 PM
Rogue is the smartest person in this thread, tbh. He doesn't need schooling. He's like a prophet
subtle jabs that own an argument he had nothing to do with is classic rogue tbh

FkLA
06-21-2011, 08:52 PM
Son I don't care how people look at my degree, I care about money. I know two people who graduated from NAU's engineering school (which I'm not 100% sure but pretty sure is a top 25 engineering school in the country) and neither one can find a job.

Those niggas arent looking hard enough, its not that hard to get a job with that degree. Atleast from what Ive been told. And if its all about the money then your degree isnt bad...but when you criticize the quality of UTSA it suggests your also criticizing the difficulty & credibility of the degree and not just how much money it will make you. In which case youd be wrong, because UTSA certainly isnt a top tier school but an EGR degree is difficult and has alot of usefulness regardless of where its obtained.

djohn2oo8
06-21-2011, 08:57 PM

The amount of people who go to college and then do nothing afterwards is terribly high. My step sister just graduated with a degree in some creative writing bull and is now a waitress at Arriba! Mexican Grill because she for some reason thought majoring in creative writing would lead to a job.

Damn! :lol Alot of people go just to party, with a degree being just a "hey look, I accomplished something". What people need to realize is they might cruise through college, but there's no crusin' through the real world

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-21-2011, 08:59 PM
Damn! :lol Alot of people go just to party, with a degree being just a "hey look, I accomplished something". What people need to realize is they might cruise through college, but there's no crusin' through the real world

That's the sad part. She didn't party, don't think she had very many friends, and lived at home her senior year. She has this retarded dream of being a Children's Novel Writer.

DMC
06-21-2011, 09:30 PM
Are you Asian?

DPG21920
06-21-2011, 09:38 PM
Acting like advance business degrees aren't tough is silly. While it may not be as difficult as other degrees because they tend to be less focused, they are still tough and MBA's are still really valued in the work force.

Axe Murderer
06-21-2011, 09:43 PM
lol @ job/education smack

tbh i thought this was the College Sports forum for a second

Isitjustme?
06-21-2011, 10:06 PM
lol @ job/education smack

tbh i thought this was the College Sports forum for a second

All we need is that TFloss32 guy to come in here and start posting scouting reports of high school sophomores UT might get. Holy shit is that the guy the worlds biggest Longhorns fan.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-21-2011, 10:13 PM
All we need is that TFloss32 guy to come in here and start posting scouting reports of high school sophomores UT might get. Holy shit is that the guy the worlds biggest Longhorns fan.

Axe Murderer
06-21-2011, 10:29 PM

:lol

Veterinarian
06-21-2011, 10:33 PM

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3215/5769672304_5a8ff3ce49_b.jpg

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-21-2011, 10:34 PM
:lmao is that mookie

Isitjustme?
06-21-2011, 10:35 PM
^Whoah, whas dat?

4>0rings
06-21-2011, 10:40 PM
:lmao :lmao

Nice antique chair homie.

DUNCANownsKOBE