yavozerb
06-15-2011, 11:38 AM
http://www.nba.com/media/act_sean_williams.jpg
Born: Sep 13, 1986
Height: 6-10 / 2.08
Weight: 235 lbs. / 106.6 kg.
College: Boston College
Years Pro: 2

Info (http://www.nba.com/playerfile/sean_williams/career_stats.html)

-------------------------------------------------------

Suprised the spurs have not at least taken a closer look at this guy. Character issues is no secret but his defense and rebounding is NBA level without a doubt..

ChuckD
06-15-2011, 06:44 PM
There are 30 teams in the NBA who could ALL use at least one functional big who can walk and chew gum. Williams didn't even get a sniff last year....from anyone. That should tell you all you need to know. Most of the time, what are referred to as "character issues" are actually maturity issues. His are really character issues.

ohmwrecker
06-15-2011, 07:04 PM
I don't know about the "character issues" but this guy is the kind of low risk/high reward FAs the Spurs should be looking at. He is at least worth a camp invite.

ChuckD
06-15-2011, 07:09 PM
I don't know about the "character issues" but this guy is the kind of low risk/high reward FAs the Spurs should be looking at. He is at least worth a camp invite.

Again, no one at all signed him last year. Everyone is always looking for project big men. Not one team out of thirty called his agent and did a deal. Everyone has the same film. They also have the number of the NJ front office.

yavozerb
06-15-2011, 07:49 PM
Again, no one at all signed him last year. Everyone is always looking for project big men. Not one team out of thirty called his agent and did a deal. Everyone has the same film. They also have the number of the NJ front office.

Nobody in this thread mentioned anything about signing this guy. Ohm and myself are simply saying this guy has the goods to at least get a tryout and if he does well in that then maybe a camp invite...

outmap
06-15-2011, 11:12 PM
One of the best rebounder and defender not playing in the NBA, hope he can get his act together. Low risk high reward training invitee if given a chance.