PDA

View Full Version : How do you guys deal with a family member who has stolen something from you?

IronMexican
06-15-2011, 09:14 PM
So I'll start from the beginning. Last Thursday, my cousins come over and everything is cool. One of them takes their shoe off for something and he has a hundred bucks in there, and I tell him he has a hundred bucks in his shoe. He then quickly puts his shoe back on and his brother talks about what they can spend it on. I think nothing of it. Fast forward to last Sunday, and I notice my wallet is missing. I ask my dad and he hid it for me. He says a hundred bucks came up missing from the money my grandpa collects for a house he rents out. I know right away they stole it, cause why else would he have a hundred bucks in his shoe, not his wallet, and why would they be so excited over a hundred bucks? I right away tell my grandma, grandpa, uncle and dad(beaner house, so we all live together), and they tell me not to do anything. I say fine, but am pissed as shit.

So Monday while at work, I text him and tell him a hundred bucks came up missing. He says he has no idea. I replied with something like "Yeah, you never know. Check your shoes". He, of course, doesn't reply. Now he comes back this past week(Sunday), and I don't even want to look at him at this point. Today I get home late from work(6 AM to 6 PM) and am frustrated as shit he's still here. I said something like "so the person who stole a hundred dollars is just going to stay here?" and everyone just stays quiet. My cousin just looks down, and as I walk away, I told him he's lucky I don't kick his ass right now.

It must feel awkward as shit for him, but I can't stand being in the same house as him right now. I really am at my boiling points. Just knowing he's here while I'm at work makes me mad.

tlongII
06-15-2011, 09:19 PM
Be honest and tell him you think he stole the $100 and why you think that. See what he does. Don't beat around the bush with sarcastic comments and infer it. Just get straight to the matter and see what happens.

IronMexican
06-15-2011, 09:21 PM
Be honest and tell him you think he stole the $100 and why you think that. See what he does. Don't beat around the bush with sarcastic comments and infer it. Just get straight to the matter and see what happens.

I did. He just looked to the ground and avoided eye contact as I told him. He isn't saying he did it, but wont deny it.

resistanze
06-15-2011, 09:29 PM
How old is this cousin? Can you stomp his ass? If so, ask him to give back the $100 or you'll take it. Or at least tell him to not come around unless he has the money he stole form you.

Why is the rest of your family sitting on their dicks about this issue?

Frenzy
06-15-2011, 09:32 PM
Tell him to gtfo your/yalls house. Who the hell steals from family.

IronMexican
06-15-2011, 09:33 PM
How old is this cousin? Can you stomp his ass? If so, ask him to give back the $100 or you'll take it. Or at least tell him to not come around unless he has the money he stole form you.

Because they're all old and don't want to start problems. He's a year younger than me, and about 40 pounds lighter. They don't even want the money, and if they did, I'm sure he's spent it. He's just in the kitchen right now too scared to move. They're just going to act like nothing happened, even after I just did what I did.

DPG21920
06-15-2011, 09:40 PM
:lol Nice troll job.

MannyIsGod
06-15-2011, 09:42 PM
Shitty dude. Family that steals from family is pretty fucking worthless. Keep your cool if you can though.

redzero
06-15-2011, 09:42 PM
I kinda know that feel. My cousin stole a memory card once. Glad I don't live with him.

Chachachango
06-15-2011, 09:48 PM
Your primo is stupid. He showed the hundred dollars and thought no one would notice the $100 missing from your abuelo. Pinche puto maricon, keep an eye next time he's home.

IronMexican
06-15-2011, 09:49 PM
Shitty dude. Family that steals from family is pretty fucking worthless. Keep your cool if you can though.

That's the way I looked at it. Stealing from a super market I did when I was younger. I never stole from family, though, and it's such a shitty situation. Pisses me off.

Kai
06-15-2011, 10:26 PM
Ask him when he plans to return the $100.

mrsmaalox
06-15-2011, 10:32 PM
Tough situation you're in IM. You have every right to be pissed off and want to kick the guy's ass. But.....technically he stole from your grandpa, and if your grandpa wants to let it slide you have to respect his wishes. I don't know who owns the house you all are in, but since it's probably not you, you have to go along with the elders. But nothing is stopping you from taking the thief aside and telling him privately that you want to kick his ass but are going to respect the family's wishes; and that he'd better think twice about showing his face around there or pulling more lowlife bs on the family, because no one can stop you from beating him to a pulp at some location away from the house.

Trainwreck2100
06-15-2011, 10:45 PM
He didn't steal from you IM so it ain't none of your concern, your family decided to deal with it the way they did. Get over it but never trust that guy again. Startin shit with blood never ends well, and the damage it could cause won't be worth 1 bill

Riddler
06-15-2011, 10:46 PM
Fuck his girlfriend. Then tell him to pay you back

I. Hustle
06-15-2011, 10:47 PM
Sshhhhiiiiiiiiittttttt nigga, you mean he doesn't look up to you when you put on your mcdonalds shirt and assistant manager tie?

CosmicCowboy
06-15-2011, 10:55 PM
I had a nephew steal a boat from me. I knew he was a druggie piece of shit but he was my sisters son. He asked to borrow it, I told him OK, be careful. Little cocksucker said he "accidentally" sunk it in the middle of Canyon Lake. So Sorry! Yeah right. I asked him where the fucking trailer was. Was it in the bottom of Canyon Lake too? Stupid little druggie cocksucker hadn't even ANTICIPATED that question. He was like...uh...uh...uh...it's at my friends house...I'll bring it back...yeah right...that was 15 years ago and I still haven't seen it.

I let it go.

Family gatherings are kind of awkward though...he still knows I can't stand his lying stealing worthless ass...

He comes in with his wife and kids, he sneaks off and smokes a joint, comes in, eats, loads up his "to go" plates with MY BBQ and cooking and then hauls ass right after the meal.

dirk4mvp
06-15-2011, 11:00 PM
Imagine if he stole the $ amount of stuff you've pirated.

IronMaxipad
06-15-2011, 11:25 PM
Imagine if he stole the $ amount of stuff you've pirated.

:lmao:lmao

Viva Las Espuelas
06-15-2011, 11:27 PM
I'd say you've done enough with what you already did. He should know where you're coming from.

Dr. Gonzo
06-15-2011, 11:29 PM
Piss on him while he's asleep.

HighLowLobForBig-50
06-15-2011, 11:37 PM
make an example of that puto
imagine what the other cousins think if this one pulls this off
next time they need a hundy, guess where they'll be

Dr. Gonzo
06-15-2011, 11:39 PM
imagine what the other cousins think if this one pulls this off
next time they need a hundy, guess where they'll be

Piss on him while he's asleep.

IronMaxipad
06-15-2011, 11:43 PM
Deport his ass tbh.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-15-2011, 11:44 PM
Because stealing from family members is standard in Mexican heritage

Dr. Gonzo
06-15-2011, 11:46 PM
At your next family gathering, when you are all stumbling drunk at 2am while listening to Los Ralampagos Del Norte, stab him. This is the true Mexican response to the situation.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-15-2011, 11:47 PM
listening to Los Ralampagos Del Norte
:lmao

Dr. Gonzo
06-16-2011, 12:30 AM
t8OthYIIdwU

bus driver
06-16-2011, 08:24 AM
Deport his ass tbh.

i will take it one step further.....call this number 1-800-BE-ALERT

Strike
06-16-2011, 03:54 PM
When I was in high school and living with my older sister for a short time, she swiped a bunch of my shit to pawn for crank money while I was at school. To this day she says it was my Aunt who was visiting that weekend. My Aunt blames my sister. My guess is they were both involved. Neither one has accepted responsibility or apologized to this day. 16 years later, I still choose not to have any kind of relationship with them whatsoever.

I. Hustle
06-16-2011, 04:01 PM
Lol crank.

Sisk
06-16-2011, 04:09 PM
I had a nephew steal a boat from me. I knew he was a druggie piece of shit but he was my sisters son. He asked to borrow it, I told him OK, be careful. Little cocksucker said he "accidentally" sunk it in the middle of Canyon Lake. So Sorry! Yeah right. I asked him where the fucking trailer was. Was it in the bottom of Canyon Lake too? Stupid little druggie cocksucker hadn't even ANTICIPATED that question. He was like...uh...uh...uh...it's at my friends house...I'll bring it back...yeah right...that was 15 years ago and I still haven't seen it.

I let it go.

Family gatherings are kind of awkward though...he still knows I can't stand his lying stealing worthless ass...

He comes in with his wife and kids, he sneaks off and smokes a joint, comes in, eats, loads up his "to go" plates with MY BBQ and cooking and then hauls ass right after the meal.

You should have sent him to the bottom of Canyon Lake.

The Franchise
06-16-2011, 04:56 PM
So I'll start from the beginning. Last Thursday, my cousins come over and everything is cool. One of them takes their shoe off for something and he has a hundred bucks in there, and I tell him he has a hundred bucks in his shoe. He then quickly puts his shoe back on and his brother talks about what they can spend it on. I think nothing of it. Fast forward to last Sunday, and I notice my wallet is missing. I ask my dad and he hid it for me. He says a hundred bucks came up missing from the money my grandpa collects for a house he rents out. I know right away they stole it, cause why else would he have a hundred bucks in his shoe, not his wallet, and why would they be so excited over a hundred bucks? I right away tell my grandma, grandpa, uncle and dad(beaner house, so we all live together), and they tell me not to do anything. I say fine, but am pissed as shit.

So Monday while at work, I text him and tell him a hundred bucks came up missing. He says he has no idea. I replied with something like "Yeah, you never know. Check your shoes". He, of course, doesn't reply. Now he comes back this past week(Sunday), and I don't even want to look at him at this point. Today I get home late from work(6 AM to 6 PM) and am frustrated as shit he's still here. I said something like "so the person who stole a hundred dollars is just going to stay here?" and everyone just stays quiet. My cousin just looks down, and as I walk away, I told him he's lucky I don't kick his ass right now.

It must feel awkward as shit for him, but I can't stand being in the same house as him right now. I really am at my boiling points. Just knowing he's here while I'm at work makes me mad.

He's guilty because if he weren't he would have been pissed at you for the insinuation. Nobody is going to sit there and take shit if they're innocent. Don't beat arouind the bush. Call him out in front of everyone and tell him you think he took it. Stealing from your grandpa is enough of a reason to choke that motherfucker by itself.

IX_Equilibrium
06-16-2011, 05:02 PM
I couldn't imagine a family member stealing from me. I'd be very confrontational about it, no doubt.

jag
06-16-2011, 05:34 PM
At your next family gathering, when you are all stumbling drunk at 2am while listening to Los Ralampagos Del Norte, stab him. This is the true Mexican response to the situation.

:lol

He's probably been stealing stuff from that house for a long time.

BlackSwordsMan
06-16-2011, 05:35 PM
I have a meth-head cousin who lives with my grandpa, aunt, and him and he stole everything from them and they didn't do shit to him. Fucking pathetic.

IronMexican
06-16-2011, 06:13 PM
I told him to pay her back via text today. He never replied. And I figured he wouldn't be here.

Cuckolded Sissy
06-16-2011, 06:16 PM
Typical Mestizo behavior aka. T.M.B.

Trainwreck2100
06-16-2011, 06:17 PM
get over it, it wasn't your money anyway

DMC
06-16-2011, 08:04 PM
It's all fun and games until someone does it to you.

Logitech video security, holmes.

Checalo... ese

Sisk
06-19-2011, 05:09 PM
So what happened?

frodo
06-19-2011, 05:44 PM
ain't no steal imho, its HOODRAT my NIGGA. like sushibreaths & their self-discipline, beaners have hoodrat instincts in their blood

mingus
06-19-2011, 06:07 PM
you should stop bootlegging all your shit so that you'd have an ounce of credability when confronting anyone on stealing. people might actually listen to you then and you wouldn't look like a hypocritical moron.

Sisk
06-19-2011, 07:00 PM
you should stop bootlegging all your shit so that you'd have an ounce of credability when confronting anyone on stealing. people might actually listen to you then and you wouldn't look like a hypocritical moron.

http://www.joystickdivision.com/Yelling_at_Laptop.jpg

koriwhat
06-19-2011, 08:18 PM

got any software on your pc that you didn't buy? any photos, music, etc? yeah... thought so.

ALVAREZ6
06-19-2011, 08:37 PM

I let it go.

Damn, what a real phaggot. Who the fuck steals a BOAT from family? Both of you have some real shitheads in the fam.

DMC
06-19-2011, 10:06 PM
My brother stole a pool cue from me once. I found him and broke it over his fucking head. He hasn't stolen from me since.

daspurs
06-19-2011, 10:25 PM
Slice off his hands so it doesnt happen again

Sisk
06-19-2011, 10:39 PM
My brother stole a pool cue from me once. I found him and broke it over his fucking head. He hasn't stolen from me since.

:lol