PDA

View Full Version : General Tommy Franks responds to Kerry's latest...

Yonivore
09-21-2004, 07:46 PM
...flip flop.

Statement By Gen. Tommy Franks (Ret.) On Senator Kerry's Speech On Iraq (http://georgewbush.com/KerryMediaCenter/Read.aspx?ID=3610)

"ARLINGTON, VA – Gen. Tommy Franks (Ret.) today issued the following statement on Senator Kerry's speech today on Iraq:

"Senator Kerry's contradictions on Iraq are the wrong signal to send to our troops on the ground, to our coalition partners, to the Iraqi people and to the terrorists seeking our destruction. On the eve of Prime Minister Allawi's visit to the United States, Senator Kerry today said that America and the world are 'less secure' now that Saddam Hussein is out of power.

"The American people disagree and last December, so did Senator Kerry. At the time he said that those who believe the world was safer with Saddam Hussein in power 'don't have the judgment to be president.' I agree."

Nbadan
09-21-2004, 07:49 PM
:sleep

Tommy Franks? Isn't he responsible for drawing up the plans that got us into this mess in Iraq in the first place?

xrayzebra
09-21-2004, 07:56 PM
No, I think the man who drew up the plans who got us into
this was: William Jefferson Clinton.

Yonivore
09-21-2004, 08:12 PM
No, General Franks is the strategic genius behind a 21 day victory over the Ba'athist regime of Iraq last March. Probably the most impressive military victory in history.

exstatic
09-21-2004, 10:38 PM
No, I think the man who drew up the plans who got us into this was: William Jefferson Clinton.

Great. Now Clinton gets blamed for Dubyah stepping on his own dick.

SpursWoman
09-21-2004, 10:43 PM
Lucky Laura. :cooldevil

xrayzebra
09-21-2004, 10:43 PM
Nope, Clinton kept stepping on his own dick. And lied to
everyone about it. That is all he did, was worry about his
Dickie and no one else. He was a loser and liar and
couldn't tell a vagina from a humidor.

exstatic
09-21-2004, 11:35 PM
Nope, Clinton kept stepping on his own dick. And lied to everyone about it. That is all he did, was worry about his
Dickie and no one else. He was a loser and liar and
couldn't tell a vagina from a humidor.

Um, whatever. So, what exactly does WJC have to do with the current sorry state of Iraq?