PDA

View Full Version : Weiner wilts under pressure

Crookshanks
06-16-2011, 01:35 PM
Anthony Weiner has resigned amid pressure from both Republicans and Democrats. His press conference was a circus - doesn't seem like too many people are supporting him. I feel sorry for his wife. Hopefully, now this whole sordid affair will fade away.

Winehole23
06-16-2011, 02:05 PM
I feel sorry for his wife. Hopefully, now this whole sordid affair will fade away.Then why are you publicizing it?

Winehole23
06-16-2011, 02:07 PM
Like we really need more weenie jokes here.

SnakeBoy
06-16-2011, 02:16 PM
His press conference was pretty funny. The dude heckling him was relentless "Are you over 7 inches?".

Winehole23
06-16-2011, 02:21 PM
I just heard it on the radio. I laughed.

CuckingFunt
06-16-2011, 02:22 PM
Hopefully, now this whole sordid affair will fade away.

She said in the opening post of a thread she started shortly after watching the press conference...

ElNono
06-16-2011, 03:20 PM
Actually, some constituents said he did a good job overall. Obviously, it didn't exempt him from having to resign after flat out lying multiple times.

jack sommerset
06-16-2011, 03:27 PM
His press conference was pretty funny. The dude heckling him was relentless "Are you over 7 inches?".

LoL....That's good TV

5IC2UyHSdVg

mingus
06-16-2011, 03:30 PM
Dude needs help.

boutons_deux
06-16-2011, 03:30 PM
And still the Repugs suck the cock of prostitute-loving Vitter.

Agloco
06-16-2011, 03:40 PM
Dude needs common sense.

Fixed

Viva Las Espuelas
06-16-2011, 04:01 PM

I know Vitter screwed up but did he deny repeatedly to the public that he was innocent a la Weiner?

boutons_deux
06-16-2011, 04:04 PM
so prostitute sex is OK, but lying about tweeting pics is inexcusable.

Viva Las Espuelas
06-16-2011, 04:05 PM

I can only imagine your sentiments about Clinton back in his heyday. Oy vey!

CosmicCowboy
06-16-2011, 04:06 PM
The other thing about Vitter was that the actual hooker incident was like 7 years before it came out and he had already come clean with his wife and cleaned up his act.

Viva Las Espuelas
06-16-2011, 04:18 PM

Did I say it was ok?

Viva Las Espuelas
06-16-2011, 04:20 PM
I'm guessing boutons still has his Impeach Clinton bumper sticker on his Gremlin.

clambake
06-16-2011, 04:29 PM
i'm proud of vitter. one of the few republicans not chasing men.

Viva Las Espuelas
06-16-2011, 04:38 PM
Clammy with the gay bashing :tu

Blake
06-16-2011, 04:42 PM

neither for me personally, but if I had to choose, I'd rather have a politician in office that likes consensual sex over a liar.

LnGrrrR
06-16-2011, 04:46 PM
I'm disappointed in the HEADline of this thread. How about

Weiner shrinks under scrutiny

Or

Weiner beat up by heavy-handed media

Or even

Weiner itching to put this behind him

*smh*

LnGrrrR
06-16-2011, 04:47 PM
Like we really need more weenie jokes here.

See above. You can never have enough anatomical jokes. :lol

Viva Las Espuelas
06-16-2011, 04:56 PM
Weiner finally succumbs to shafting.

clambake
06-16-2011, 05:02 PM
Clammy with the gay bashing :tu

closet republicans that vote against gay rights are gay bashers. u savvy?

Crookshanks
06-16-2011, 05:16 PM
I'm disappointed in the HEADline of this thread. How about

Weiner shrinks under scrutiny

Or

Weiner beat up by heavy-handed media

Or even

Weiner itching to put this behind him

*smh*

:tu Those are pretty good! :lol

Or how about

Weiner vowed to stand firm, but couldn't keep it up :p:

Viva Las Espuelas
06-16-2011, 05:19 PM
closet republicans that vote against gay rights are gay bashers. u savvy?

For someone that said
i'm proud of vitter. one of the few republicans not chasing men. I'm sure you know what you're talking about :toast

clambake
06-16-2011, 05:45 PM
For someone that said I'm sure you know what you're talking about :toast

considering republican history.....i'm sure you're proud of vitter, too.

ElNono
06-16-2011, 05:52 PM
Weiner got roasted.

Agloco
06-16-2011, 06:12 PM
Weiner limps out of office

LnGrrrR
06-16-2011, 09:39 PM
Weiner exits, deflated

Trainwreck2100
06-16-2011, 09:44 PM
after much stress Weiner finishes prematurely

Winehole23
06-17-2011, 01:22 AM
if i were in his underpants, (assuming he just tweeted crotch shots and nothing more), i would tell the spineless dimmocrap leadership to go fuck themselves, sit back, relax and collect my congressional pensionImagination is magical.tHX 4 SHARING,

mingus
06-17-2011, 03:25 AM
unless a politician runs a campaign based on 'family values' then i don't see why he/she should resign over a 'sex scandal' -- as long as he/she didnt' do anything illegal

maybe senor weiner did something illegal that he doesn't want going public

if i were in his underpants, (assuming he just tweeted crotch shots and nothing more), i would tell the spineless dimmocrap leadership to go fuck themselves, sit back, relax and collect my congressional pension

It's not just a sex scandal. Dude sent nude pictures of himself to women who weren't seeking them out. I'm pretty sure that you can take that to court. That's unlawful on some level. He knew once this bitch Ginger Lee camout saying he sent her nude pics that there was no way he could defense himself because his defense the whole time was that everything was consensual.

san antonio spurs
06-17-2011, 09:12 AM
It's not just a sex scandal. Dude sent nude pictures of himself to women who weren't seeking them out. I'm pretty sure that you can take that to court. That's unlawful on some level. He knew once this bitch Ginger Lee camout saying he sent her nude pics that there was no way he could defense himself because his defense the whole time was that everything was consensual.
The bigger problem is that he lied multiple times about that issue. Had he come clean from the start, this would have died few days later

Viva Las Espuelas
06-17-2011, 09:54 AM
considering republican history.....i'm sure you're proud of vitter, too.

Well I said he "screwed up". Anything beyond that is all assumptions on your part. You assume well :tu

Capt Bringdown
06-17-2011, 10:04 AM
Top Ten Things Anthony Weiner has Said that are Worse than Sexting (http://www.juancole.com/2011/06/top-things-anthony-weiner-has-said-that-are-worse-than-sexting.html)

RandomGuy
06-17-2011, 06:02 PM
Weiner just couldn't keep it up

RandomGuy
06-17-2011, 06:18 PM
Weiner got a little too cocky and thought he would never get caught red-handed

RandomGuy
06-17-2011, 06:18 PM
Weiner got spanked by the media

LnGrrrR
06-17-2011, 06:30 PM
Wiener feels "beat up" by heavy-handed media

RandomGuy
06-17-2011, 09:47 PM
Wiener feels "beat up" by heavy-handed media

He's probably waxing dolph... er, poetic as we speak.

RandomGuy
06-17-2011, 09:48 PM
Wiener was all chocked up at the conference.

RandomGuy
Wiener felt pulled to do the right thing

RandomGuy
Wiener's conscience was tugging at him.

Nbadan
06-18-2011, 01:13 AM
Sending semi-nude pics over the internet.....gMAFB....that's gonna be a tough standard for Republicans to live up to....

boutons_deux
06-19-2011, 01:44 AM
Fake Identities Were Used on Twitter in Effort to Get Information on Weiner

At least three months before the revelation that former Representative Anthony D. Weiner was sending lewd messages and photos to women online, a small group of self-described conservatives was monitoring his exchanges with women on Twitter. Now there is evidence that one or more people created two false identities on Twitter in order to collect information to use against him.

A Twitter user employing a fake name posed as a 16-year-old California high school girl in May and tried to get Mr. Weiner to be her prom date, according to people with knowledge of the communications and a review of documents. The person behind another Twitter account created under a fake name claimed to be her classmate and offered to provide the group with incriminating evidence about Mr. Weiner.

Mr. Weiner, who resigned on Thursday after admitting he had sent explicit photos and messages to multiple women on social media sites, had already been the subject of intense focus on Twitter by the conservative group, which calls itself the #bornfreecrew.

One Twitter user the group observed seeking to interact with Mr. Weiner was called “Nikki Reid.” She started an online campaign to get Mr. Weiner to be her prom date at Hollywood High School in May, using the account @starchild111. Within days after Mr. Weiner started following her, a Twitter user, also using a fake name, Marianela Alicea, and pretending to be Nikki Reid’s classmate, contacted a member of the #bornfreecrew and said she had information about Mr. Weiner, but never provided any.

But there is no evidence that either girl exists. There is no Nikki Reid or Marianela Alicea enrolled at Hollywood High School. In response to requests from a reporter from the blog Mediaite, a woman claiming to be Nikki Reid’s mother provided documentation to substantiate her identity and her daughter’s identity. But records show the street address the woman provided does not list anyone named Reid as an occupant. State officials in California have confirmed that the driver’s license this woman provided to Mediaite was false, as well.

It remains unclear who is behind the fake Twitter accounts, why anyone was trying to pretend to be a 16-year-old high school girl looking for Mr. Weiner to be her prom date or why the user contacted members of the #bornfreecrew. As an increasing number of politicians and elected officials use social media tools to engage with constituents and deliver their message, the prospect of people not using their real identities presents potential pitfalls and opportunity for political opponents to play dirty tricks.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/18/nyregion/fake-identities-were-used-on-twitter-to-get-information-on-weiner.html?partner=rss&emc=rss&pagewanted=print

jack sommerset
06-19-2011, 08:30 AM
That explains why the 46 year old married United States congressman took pictures of his weiner and sent it out to what he hoped were strange women across the net.

jack sommerset
06-19-2011, 08:30 AM

boutons_deux
06-19-2011, 08:44 AM
Vitter fucked prostitutes, now he's a Repug hero.

Weener sent pix, Dems dropped him.

See any difference between the decadent Dems and the "family values, God-lovin" Repugs?

Viva Las Espuelas
06-19-2011, 12:12 PM
It's Weiner's weiner, grimmtons. Get over it.

Vitter admitted it, with his wife by his side, one time for everybody.
Weiner repeatedly denied it, rather arrogantly, before his lies caught up to him. Again, I said Vitter "screwed up". Also, Vitter was re-elected. Do you understand what happens to "re" and "elected" once they are compounded?

boutons_deux
06-19-2011, 01:01 PM
I've seen the recommendation that Weener run again.

Lying (is a fundamentlal political skill. see: wikileaks, Pentagon papers) is as serious as fucking prostitutes is what I'm hearing.

Fucking red-state "Christians", you can commit any offense, cry, say you're sorry, ask forgiveness, and Get Out Of Jail Free.

mingus
06-19-2011, 01:16 PM
Vitter fucked prostitutes, now he's a Repug hero.

Weener sent pix, Dems dropped him.

See any difference between the decadent Dems and the "family values, God-lovin" Repugs?

on a moral and ehtical scale, fucking prostitutes is pretty bad, no denying it, BUT both parties are agreeing to it. there's something more decadent about sending naked pics of yourself when they not only unsolicited but not even wanted. i just think the latter is a lot worse. no one should be crowned in any case however. they both deserved to lose their jobs

Winehole23
06-19-2011, 01:17 PM
America loves a comeback.

boutons_deux
06-19-2011, 01:23 PM
"In the caddishness category, consider what Congressman Weiner did not do:

Commit adultery
Fornicate
Hook up
Patronize prostitutes
Seduce an intern
Seduce a congressional page
Get divorced
Get divorced serially
Get divorced with children at vulnerable ages
Hypocritically embrace prudish "family values"
Advocate "abstinence"
Lie about sex under oath
Demonize his own sexual orientation
Demand that some other politician resign because of some sexual misbehavior
Break up somebody else's marriage
Make an assistant take the fall for getting a mistress pregnant
Fly to South America to see a mistress on Father's Day while leaving wifey home with the kids
Pay off a mistress or a mistress's husband
Have a mistress
Break a law"

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/hendrikhertzberg/2011/06/the-sins-of-anthony-weiner.html

Wild Cobra
06-19-2011, 03:13 PM
but his last name is weiner, there were pictures of his weiner, it was over twitter, and the dem leadership turned on him like snakes on a plane
At least a popular talk show host is smart enough to go by "Savage" instead of his real name "Weiner."

Winehole23
06-19-2011, 03:39 PM
Dr. Weiner

Viva Las Espuelas
06-20-2011, 01:18 PM
Rumor is, Gore might offer a job to the repeatedly lying Weiner on his tv station or whatever it is.

Imagine that. Weiner and Olbermann. That just screams low ratings.

Winehole23
06-20-2011, 02:22 PM
Al Gore is a TV executive now?

Winehole23
06-20-2011, 02:23 PM
http://www.tmz.com/2011/02/08/keith-olbermann-al-gore-current-tv-news-chief-news-officer-msnbc/

DisAsTerBot
06-20-2011, 02:23 PM
http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/hendrikhertzberg/2011/06/the-sins-of-anthony-weiner.html

lol "sins"

:lmao

Viva Las Espuelas
06-20-2011, 02:56 PM
Al Gore is a TV executive now?

He hired Olbermann......

Winehole23
06-20-2011, 03:02 PM
I think of Weiner as being more of a natural radio guy. Not sure how he'd do on TV.

Blew it last time by telling a caller to choke on a choad and die, or something like that. Funny man.

Winehole23
06-20-2011, 03:03 PM
He hired Olbermann......Already found the info, thx just the same. :tu

Viva Las Espuelas
06-20-2011, 03:05 PM
I think of Weiner as being more of a natural radio guy. Not sure how he'd do on TV.

Blew it last time by telling a caller to choke on a choad and die, or something like that. Funny man.

At least he didn't call anyone a slut.

Winehole23
06-20-2011, 03:39 PM
Who got called a slut?

clambake
06-20-2011, 04:09 PM
At least he didn't call anyone a slut.

please tell me you don't support that crazy bitch.

Viva Las Espuelas
06-20-2011, 04:35 PM
please tell me you don't support that crazy bitch.

Nah.

Viva Las Espuelas
06-20-2011, 04:36 PM
Thanks for asking for clarity instead of assuming :tu

clambake
06-20-2011, 04:41 PM
Thanks for asking for clarity instead of assuming :tu

hey man, you are known for going off the deep end. just checking.

Viva Las Espuelas
06-20-2011, 04:50 PM
hey man, you are known for going off the deep end. just checking.

Deep end?

Agloco
06-21-2011, 11:53 PM
America loves a comeback.

Elliott Spitzer has his own show now. It can work for Weiner too.

I'm sure there are many catchy titles one could think of here.

Viva Las Espuelas
06-22-2011, 02:06 AM
Morning Weiner.

jack sommerset
07-24-2013, 10:08 AM
Change is hard. He is nearly 50 years old and has been doing it his way for many years. I'm not sure i could vote for him as my mayor. I pray he continues to get the help he needs to be a good husband and father. God bless

scott
07-24-2013, 10:12 AM
Change is hard.

Very hard.

Chomag
07-24-2013, 10:17 AM
what a doof....

I guess some people just never learn.

CosmicCowboy
07-24-2013, 10:22 AM
For you pervs reading pleasure...

http://thedirty.com/2013/07/exclusive-anthony-weiner-sex-messages-post-scandal-with-another-woman-not-huma-abedin/

AntiChrist
07-24-2013, 10:23 AM
d6xPfr7OJzM

boutons_deux
07-24-2013, 10:40 AM
sicko Weener still thinks he can be mayor of New York.

boutons_deux
07-24-2013, 12:34 PM
WEINER CONTINUES SEXTING DURING APOLOGY

—New York City

mayoral candidate Anthony Weiner stirred controversy today by continuing to send dirty texts throughout a press conference devoted to apologizing for his behavior.

Mr. Weiner was halfway through his apology when reporters noticed him remove a phone from his pocket and aim its camera lens unmistakably in the direction of his pants.

After seeing the candidate snap a photo of the pants region and then send a text, reporters bombarded Mr. Weiner with questions, asking him if he had in fact just sexted.

“Yes, I did, but I swear this was the last time,” he said. “This behavior is now behind me.”

Mr. Weiner then concluded his press conference by removing his shirt and snapping a quick shot of his naked torso.

According to the latest New York City poll, Mr. Weiner still has a commanding lead among voters who describe themselves as pervs.

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/borowitzreport/2013/07/anthony-weiner-continues-sexting-during-apology.html

monosylab1k
07-24-2013, 08:03 PM
Looks like he kept at it so hard that everything came to a head and exploded, leaving Weiner in a sticky situation.

monosylab1k
07-24-2013, 08:04 PM
Also, :lmao Carlos Danger

ElNono
07-24-2013, 09:01 PM
Also, :lmao Carlos Danger

damn, I wanted to register that as a troll, but it's already taken :lol

CuckingFunt
07-24-2013, 09:42 PM
http://jezebel.com/should-you-send-a-lady-a-dick-pic-a-guide-for-men-885697791

Helpful guide from the folks at Jezebel.

DMX7
07-24-2013, 10:46 PM
Carlos Danger? Are you mother fucking kidding me? :lol

boutons_deux
07-29-2013, 01:28 PM
WEINER NAMES NEW CAMPAIGN MANAGER

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/borowitzreport/weiner-penis-manager.jpg

NEW YORK -- One day after his campaign manager quit, the mayoral candidate Anthony D. Weiner named his penis to the post, telling reporters, “He was already making most of the major decisions, anyway.” :lol

In announcing the new appointment, Mr. Weiner lavished praise upon his penis, calling him “a tough hombre” who “cares about the struggles of ordinary, middle-class New Yorkers.”

After one reporter questioned the wisdom of naming his penis to such an important role in the campaign, Mr. Weiner dismissed that concern, saying, “Look, he’s gotten me this far.”

While Mr. Weiner’s decision to give the top job to his controversial appendage raised eyebrows among political observers, insiders said the move merely reflected his headline-grabbing member’s already prominent role in the campaign.

“He [Mr. Weiner’s penis] has been calling the shots for weeks now,” one source said, adding that clashes between the former campaign manager Danny Kedem and the mercurial body part had led to Mr. Kedem’s exit.

“There was a power struggle between Danny and the package, and Danny lost,” said one campaign source. “Danny would try to talk sense to Anthony, but at the end of the day, the penis had his ear.”

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/borowitzreport/2013/07/weiner-names-new-campaign-manager.html?mbid=nl_Borowitz%20(155)

Jew on Jew ridicule! :lol

hater
07-29-2013, 04:57 PM
wow at the media mob

so they support guys like Obama and others who worship money and power

and this poor soul who worships pussy is ridiculed.

shameful

hater
07-29-2013, 05:03 PM
"we welcome liars who worship money, war and power. But how dare he worship pussy!"

pathetic state of US politics IMO

Spurminator
07-29-2013, 05:23 PM
Carlos Danger > Ron Mexico

boutons_deux
07-29-2013, 06:51 PM
and this poor soul who worships pussy is ridiculed.

his sick soul asked for it. The guy is so fucked up, living in some kind of sexual fantasy world.

pgardn
07-29-2013, 11:05 PM
"we welcome liars who worship money, war and power. But how dare he worship pussy!"

pathetic state of US politics IMO

Liars...

Ok. Did Weiner lie?

Worship pussy at the expense of his family...? Poor persecuted sex fiend. The women he worshipped did not seem all that enamored. Do you take the straight route and bat women over the head and drag them by their hair?

Nah. A sophisticated funky cold medina type... No power problem with what you call worship. But you only hurt a small number of individuals, not a whole country. I got that rationale.

Are you really ugly? I mean like small-pocked marked up?

symple19
07-30-2013, 12:54 AM
http://ll-media.tmz.com/2013/07/29/0729-sydney-leathers-bikini-launch-v2-3.jpg

AntiChrist
07-30-2013, 03:58 PM
:lmao

OGj9shV6eG0

hater
07-30-2013, 06:14 PM
his sick soul asked for it. The guy is so fucked up, living in some kind of sexual fantasy world.

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2009/5/3/1241389728522/Bill-Clinton-and-Monica-L-001.jpg

boutons_deux
08-29-2016, 07:27 AM
How long will Huma "Stand By Your Man, And Tell The World You Love Him" ?

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/770082086376054789/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

CosmicCowboy
08-29-2016, 07:46 AM
LOL

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cq_pzMrWEAAhKC-.jpg