PDA

View Full Version : Another Unclassy Spurs Tale - Mario Ellie is a punk b***h

Mavillionaire
06-16-2011, 05:07 PM
Mario Ellie is a punk ass bitch!

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Antoine-Wright-doesn-8217-t-have-an-NBA-gig-bec?urn=nba-wp5133

"I had an issue with one of the coaches and my mother," said Wright, who was with the then-Mavericks assistant Elie and Kings coach Paul Westphal in Dallas from 2008-09 as a key reserve. "Mario Elie. I'll say his name because I had a history with him. We had just lost a game. It was over the holiday, Thanksgiving holiday, and my mother was in town and in the [team] family room [at Power Balance Pavilion in Sacramento]. She came up to Mario Elie, and said, 'I'm Antoine Wright's mom. Can I have a picture with you?' My mom is a fan of the game, a big fan of Mario Elie, and he said, 'No, I'm with my family.'
"We're a team now, so I came into practice [the next day] and told everybody, I said, 'When we go into film, I'm just going to put Mario on blast.' So I walk in last, and I come in through the front and Mario is in the back, and I said, 'Man, you know what? That's foul what you did to my mom. All she wanted was a picture. Everybody in this room would have took a picture with your mom if she asked, or anybody else's mom in this room. That's probably why we don't have any team chemistry.'
"The next day [Kings officials] came in and were like, 'Uh, this is not really working for you. It's not working for us. No hard feelings. We wish you the best.' I said, 'Thanks for the opportunity, and I'm gone."

Yeah the player deserved to get fired but Mario Ellies bitch should of taken the damn picture. How unclassy can you be to not take a picture with one of your players mom when she is a big fan of yours.

Enjoy your broke ass, shitty, city government funded organization.

spurs_fan_in_exile
06-16-2011, 05:15 PM
He would have taken the picture if he'd been representing a classy organization like the Spurs. Book it.

BlackSwordsMan
06-16-2011, 05:21 PM
Mother Eagle can't control what her offspring does.

TimmehC
06-16-2011, 05:21 PM

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Antoine-Wright-doesn-8217-t-have-an-NBA-gig-bec?urn=nba-wp5133

"I had an issue with one of the coaches and my mother," said Wright, who was with the then-Mavericks assistant Elie and Kings coach Paul Westphal in Dallas from 2008-09 as a key reserve. "Mario Elie. I'll say his name because I had a history with him. We had just lost a game. It was over the holiday, Thanksgiving holiday, and my mother was in town and in the [team] family room [at Power Balance Pavilion in Sacramento]. She came up to Mario Elie, and said, 'I'm Antoine Wright's mom. Can I have a picture with you?' My mom is a fan of the game, a big fan of Mario Elie, and he said, 'No, I'm with my family.'
"We're a team now, so I came into practice [the next day] and told everybody, I said, 'When we go into film, I'm just going to put Mario on blast.' So I walk in last, and I come in through the front and Mario is in the back, and I said, 'Man, you know what? That's foul what you did to my mom. All she wanted was a picture. Everybody in this room would have took a picture with your mom if she asked, or anybody else's mom in this room. That's probably why we don't have any team chemistry.'
"The next day [Kings officials] came in and were like, 'Uh, this is not really working for you. It's not working for us. No hard feelings. We wish you the best.' I said, 'Thanks for the opportunity, and I'm gone."

Yeah the player deserved to get fired but Mario Ellies bitch should of taken the damn picture. How unclassy can you be to not take a picture with one of your players mom when she is a big fan of yours.

Highlighted the reason for you, tbh.

DMC
06-16-2011, 05:22 PM
The Spurs are our family. We are class.

I was minding my own business with my daughter one day and Duncan comes out of nowhere, camera in hand and was like "dude, can we take a picture together? I am Tim Duncan of the San Antonio Spurs" and I was like "I know who you are Timmy, sure..." so he gets all giddy and we take a couple of pics. No big deal. You have to let some shit slide.

ChumpDumper
06-16-2011, 06:37 PM
lol on blast

lol key reserve

4>0rings
06-16-2011, 08:32 PM
Should of just gave Mario a hadouken, jump kick, sweep, and then a dragon punch.

lefty
06-16-2011, 08:59 PM
Then a Mavs assistant

OP self-pwned

DMC
06-16-2011, 10:51 PM
Should of just gave Mario a hadouken, jump kick, sweep, and then a dragon punch.
What's that, like Y + X + X + Y while holding R1?

BoricuaCJA
06-17-2011, 03:02 AM
lol OP is a dumbass!

Leetonidas
06-17-2011, 11:05 AM
Glorious exposition, comrade

Budkin
06-17-2011, 12:54 PM
Elie doesn't take shit from anyone... not even someone's mom.

Taco
06-17-2011, 02:02 PM
Elie doesn't take shit from anyone... not even someone's mom.
:lol

cheguevara
06-17-2011, 02:50 PM
leave the spurs = lose your class

pawe
06-17-2011, 04:35 PM

Not gonna work as a combo sequence. All of those are knock down moves TBH

4>0rings
06-17-2011, 07:24 PM
Not gonna work as a combo sequence. All of those are knock down moves TBH
Works for Mortal Kombat more or less.

NRHector
06-17-2011, 07:35 PM

did you read that dumbass?