PDA

View Full Version : Penis exercises......they work

Creepn
06-16-2011, 08:43 PM
How do I know? From experience. First of all, I didn't do this because I have a small pecker. My size is more than enough and it has a great track record. In fact, if my balls had a comment page attached to it, there would be a bunch of thumbs up and comments like "Will ride again" "Luvvved it!!".

Lets be honest here. Size does matter in most cases. Size doesn't matter if she loves you and enjoys being with you but in other cases it does. It's like if I'm homeless and poor and somebody gave me 5 bucks, I can get a good combo meal and be good. If somebody gave me a $100, then that's even better!

Anyway, I know I may be trolled for this but I don't care. I'm writing this because I want to help out you shrimp dick muthafuckas and minutemen out there. There is hope for you!

For you minute men out there, there is hope! You ever wonder what's the secret? I'll tell you. KEAGLES! KEAGLES KEAGLES!! Exercising the muscles between your balls and anus by contracting it, hold it for 2 seconds and let go, then repeat. By the time you able to do 500 of these, you will see an improvement in your sex game. The more you do the better, like 1000.

What do keagles do?

- Most importantly, they help your prostate.
- helps you last longer in the sack and helps keep an erection long after you climaxed
- keeps it rock hard when you squeeze the muscle
- your jizz will no longer dribble out. In fact, it will shoot out like a canon! My record is 7 feet.

All men should do keagles! It's just healthy.

Now, the exercises. Theoretically, when you do the exercises, you are breaking down the cell walls that holds the blood in that makes you hard. By breaking down these walls you are allowing more blood into it, which increases your size. I'm not gonna debate this because I'm not a doctor.

There are two exercises, one to increase girth and the other to increase length. You can do one of these if your already satisfied with the other. Or you can do both of em if you really wanna tear shit up.

It works. It's a time consuming process (bout an 1hour of your time), and I was only able to do it for about 3 months. I gained an inch more to my already sizable member and the girth expanded as well. Also, your flaccid size increases which is always a plus. Best of all, the gains are PERMANENT!

*Will not assume that you are a shrimp dick muthafucka if you ask me questions about this.

BlackSwordsMan
06-16-2011, 08:48 PM
You're black you should be born with a huge dick. Its sort of primal in that way to remind your people of where you came from and the tails you used to use to swing from limb to limb.

ALVAREZ6
06-16-2011, 08:49 PM
:lol

Isn't doing this as a black man sort of unnecessary and almost taking it too far? Unless you're under 6 foot, you should be a little more considerate.

ohmwrecker
06-16-2011, 08:49 PM
I'm pretty sure it's KEGELS.

Creepn
06-16-2011, 08:54 PM
Yes for a black man, it may be overkill. There's no going back if you exercised it too long.

Creepn
06-16-2011, 08:54 PM
I'm pretty sure it's KEGELS.

You may be right.

BlackSwordsMan
06-16-2011, 08:55 PM
How deep do you think you can go in me before I wake up?

ALVAREZ6
06-16-2011, 08:58 PM
I'm already a few reps in. This shit is annoying.

ohmwrecker
06-16-2011, 09:00 PM
Feel the burn in your prostate?

Creepn
06-16-2011, 09:04 PM
I'm already a few reps in. This shit is annoying.

Yeah it is at first. I hated it but I stuck with it. After awhile, you won't even feel it.

DMC
06-16-2011, 09:06 PM
I sleep till 10am now. If I last any longer in the sack I will be unemployed.

mouse
06-16-2011, 09:08 PM
How deep do you think you can go in me before I wake up?

ask koriwhat later tonight.

thispego
06-16-2011, 09:09 PM
lol tiny weiners

ALVAREZ6
06-16-2011, 09:10 PM
Yeah it is at first. I hated it but I stuck with it. After awhile, you won't even feel it.

I've been going for about 15 mins strong now. Gotta sharpen the tool for when a friend with benefits (AKA ex-gf) visits sometime in the next couple of weeks.

ALVAREZ6
06-16-2011, 09:13 PM
lol tiny weiners

lol ugly babies

healthier prostate: check
builds your staying-power -- of urine, that is (Several men report that after they started kegeling, they no longer had to get up in the middle of the night to use the restroom as they did before.: check (especially important for me, often ruins my good night of sleep)
everything black man Creepn mentioned: check
decreases chances of every needing to use a catheter: I sure fucking hope so, deathly afraid of anything going in my urethra backwards. ---Most important one

Fabbs
06-16-2011, 09:15 PM
assuming anyone takes this seriously, Kegels should be started slowly, like 4 reps per day. Gradually increase about 2-4 per week.

Do NOT try to go from zero to 500 a day in one day!!!

Creepn
06-16-2011, 09:17 PM
assuming anyone takes this seriously, Kegels should be started slowly, like 4 reps per day. Gradually increase about 2-4 per week.

Do NOT try to go from zero to 500 a day in one day!!!

Ya this girl is right. You gotta work your way up to 500. For beginners, just do about 20 then increase the reps.

thispego
06-16-2011, 09:28 PM
lol ugly babies

healthier prostate: check
builds your staying-power -- of urine, that is (Several men report that after they started kegeling, they no longer had to get up in the middle of the night to use the restroom as they did before.: check (especially important for me, often ruins my good night of sleep)
everything black man Creepn mentioned: check
decreases chances of every needing to use a catheter: I sure fucking hope so, deathly afraid of anything going in my urethra backwards. ---Most important one

lol defending tiny weiners? possibly your own? :lmao

mouse
06-16-2011, 09:37 PM
Ya this girl is right.

FABBS is a female?

http://www.spurstalk.com/pist46.jpg

ALVAREZ6
06-16-2011, 09:41 PM
lol defending tiny weiners? possibly your own? :lmao

lol if i were insecure about my cock size i wouldn't have ever posted in this thread and talk about trying it for the fuck of it in multiple posts. i'm satisfied with my size+girth but there isn't such thing as too big unless you're 6'7" or so. tbh and as i mentioned, the size/girth aren't even the main selling points in trying it in my case. i hate waking up to piss at night and i gotta say even larger loads to pour on bitches sounds pretty funny.

all that said, i prob won't do this more than once more, if that. it is damn annoying.

ALVAREZ6
06-16-2011, 09:42 PM
alvarez pees his bed

kay arr oh eff ell

lmao not in my bed very often, but the last time i did was about 2 years ago after a night of very heavy drinking. i didn't even wake up after peeing, but likely hours later. the entire bed, just about chest to toe, was soaked in urine, and the trashcan in my room was also about half full. :bang

CubanSucks
06-16-2011, 09:44 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143199&highlight=balls

ALVAREZ6
06-16-2011, 09:44 PM
KAYARROHEFFELL

are you 4 years old or 94 years old?

yeah tell me about it, the fact i'm around the most functional age sort of scares me.

mouse
06-16-2011, 09:55 PM
How do I know? From experience. I gained an inch more to my already sizable member and the girth expanded as well.

pics?

CubanSucks
06-16-2011, 10:00 PM
pics?

http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt240/safetsajobosnia/nigga_you_gay.png

DMC
06-16-2011, 10:29 PM
FABBS is a female?

http://www.spurstalk.com/pist46.jpg
I see a doe toe

Creepn
06-16-2011, 10:49 PM
adding a little size to your dick won't compensate for the fact that any self respecting black man would wipe the floor with your insecure ass in a scrap

A self respecting black man wouldn't fight me.

Creepn
06-16-2011, 10:53 PM
lol "size matters" lol "penis exercises"

:cry i'm so insecure that some girl might notice a difference between my 8 inch pecker and a 9 inch one :cry

lmao insecure ###### bitch

lol how I'm I supposed to respond to this? Do I cry? Do I beg you to stop? I'm just gonna give you a nod as to let you understand that I know that you are venting your frustrations.

mouse
06-16-2011, 10:59 PM
I see a doe toe

:lmao

frodo
06-16-2011, 11:01 PM
masturbation be da best exercise for yo penis imho especially if done standing. it toughens da muscles'round yo groin & belly, betters blood circulation round dat area, which in all would make a big boost to yo sexual life

Creepn
06-16-2011, 11:47 PM
no frustrations, i'd never risk damage to my dick over a half an inch that ultimately won't matter whenever my gf already thinks i'm packing anyway, and she's right.

I sure did risk it but whatever. I certainly don't regret it that's for sure. You can have a shrimp dick and your girl will still tell you that you are packing.

Also man, I believe that your girl will notice an extra inch of girth even if you are already "packing".

thispego
06-16-2011, 11:50 PM
lol if i were insecure about my cock size i wouldn't have ever posted in this thread and talk about trying it for the fuck of it in multiple posts. i'm satisfied with my size+girth but there isn't such thing as too big unless you're 6'7" or so. tbh and as i mentioned, the size/girth aren't even the main selling points in trying it in my case. i hate waking up to piss at night and i gotta say even larger loads to pour on bitches sounds pretty funny.

all that said, i prob won't do this more than once more, if that. it is damn annoying.

its cool, your scrawny weiner couldnt handle any further intense kegel workouts anyways

Creepn
06-16-2011, 11:56 PM
Wasn't a year, it was 3 months until I got burned out and I didn't have time for it anymore. I mainly just wanted to see if it worked and well, it does.

Creepn
06-16-2011, 11:58 PM
Difference bein my dick Is already big anyway, even more would be overkill and risk injury aside from being downright painful IMHO.

Alright then! lol I don't give a fuck. This thread isn't for you then. Good lord what else do you want from me?

ALVAREZ6
06-17-2011, 12:33 AM
its cool, your scrawny weiner couldnt handle any further intense kegel workouts anyways

d'oh! you got me!!!

lol grown ass men with kids (ugly ones at that) dick trash talking :lol, how have you been behaving on the road lately, how's that minimum wage job treatin ya?

lol still in college making more money than Mr. Father

lil'mo
06-17-2011, 12:49 AM
d'oh! you got me!!!

lol grown ass men with kids (ugly ones at that) dick trash talking :lol, how have you been behaving on the road lately, how's that minimum wage job treatin ya?

lol still in college making more money than Mr. Father

Wh-Whoa there Mr Defensive, you're the one talking about doing weenie exercizes cause your scrawny weiner isnt strong enough to hold your peepee throughout the night. :lol

I actually make 11.05 now, which is still like minimum wage to me, oh well, few more months and I can buy you :greedy

CubanSucks
06-17-2011, 12:57 AM
lol e-gang. Better watch out Alvarez, you gettin e-jumped

Creepn
06-17-2011, 12:59 AM
Alvarez dont worry about it. You're the last guy to be insecure according to this thread. Men making fun of other people's penises got some serious issues.

Then we got faggot ass Tyson Chandler who calls me insecure when he feels the need to convince another guy of his size, posts under a troll, a black troll at that, then adds a racial slur to some guy on the internet so he can feel like a big tough guy. :rolleyes

ALVAREZ6
06-17-2011, 01:07 AM
I actually make 11.05 now,

few more months and I can buy you :greedy

:cheer

cheerin for ya bro, you have kids to raise. 11.05/hour won't cut it. would hate to see your kid put up for adoption, not sure who would look at him and choose that chick from the nest.

lol e-thug

Sisk
06-17-2011, 01:11 AM

cheerin for ya bro, you have kids to raise. 11.05/hour won't cut it. would hate to see your kid put up for adoption, not sure who would look at him and choose that chick from the nest.

lol e-thug

But Alvarez! Having a masters degree guarantees you'll make 6 figures! You didn't hear?

ALVAREZ6
06-17-2011, 01:19 AM
But Alvarez! Having a masters degree guarantees you'll make 6 figures! You didn't hear?

lol, not sure who the sarcasm is directed to, or the source of inspiration (koriwhat thread, relating to his degree vs. not finishing it)????

lil'mo
06-17-2011, 01:21 AM

it does for me :toast

ALVAREZ6
06-17-2011, 01:22 AM
it does for me :toast

what did you study again?

lil'mo
06-17-2011, 01:28 AM

lol e-thug

one of these days you'll have to work a low paying job in order to gain real world experience as well. you'll think it was worth it, too. :king

Besides, my incredibly handsome baby has a rich mother :toast

I can afford the pay cut for the wealth of experience.

NEXT! :lmao

maybe one of these days someone will actually successfully scoff me :rollin

lil'mo
06-17-2011, 01:29 AM
what did you study again?

psychology muh-fucka and I'm the best there is

ALVAREZ6
06-17-2011, 01:47 AM
one of these days you'll have to work a low paying job in order to gain real world experience as well. you'll think it was worth it, too. :king

Besides, my incredibly handsome baby has a rich mother :toast

I can afford the pay cut for the wealth of experience.

NEXT! :lmao
You hit it right on the head, exactly these days I am working a relatively low paying job in order to gain real world experience. Difference is, I'm also still in college and 21 years old. I'm not a father in my late 20s or 30s. :spin

maybe one of these days someone will actually successfully scoff me

:lol :lol :lol

haha, clearly. you have everyone on the forum figured out.

lil'mo
06-17-2011, 01:51 AM
You hit it right on the head, exactly these days I am working a relatively low paying job in order to gain real world experience. Difference is, I'm also still in college and 21 years old. I'm not a father in my late 20s or 30s. :spin

OK, talk to me when you have your 100k job right out of college :rollin your days of bitchwork are far from over

I made 40k just after graduating, let me know if you even sniff 25 :lol

ALVAREZ6
06-17-2011, 01:59 AM
omg, you made so much monies!!! wow!!!

:wow:wow:wow:wow:wow:wow:wow:wow:wow

:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

(40k ain't that much, especially considering you didn't graduate from undergrad during the past recession)

carry on though bossman

lil'mo
06-17-2011, 01:59 AM
im interested to know what alvarez thinks he studies.

someone please post the homosexual alvarez posing with friend with lei in his mouth photo :lmao

lil'mo
06-17-2011, 02:02 AM
omg, you made so much monies!!! wow!!!

:wow:wow:wow:wow:wow:wow:wow:wow:wow

:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

thats right, bow bitch

ALVAREZ6
06-17-2011, 02:06 AM

thats right, bow bitch

oh noooo i'm getting e-thugged :depressed

yk-Qk2Z5jEs

Sisk
06-17-2011, 02:24 AM
It was directed towards pego.

I. Hustle
06-17-2011, 09:50 AM
Lol psych major. Yeah that's an untapped field. You might as well have gone for art history.

CuckingFunt
06-17-2011, 10:17 AM
Lol psych major. Yeah that's an untapped field. You might as well have gone for art history.

Hey!

:depressed

I. Hustle
06-17-2011, 10:35 AM
Hey!

Lol my bad CF. I meant fashion design.

thispego
06-17-2011, 10:51 AM

I'll be specializing in health psychology and counseling. Maybe I could help your fat ass, if you were actually willing to put in the work to improve your life. :toast

Prolly not willing/capable of doing that though.

thispego
06-17-2011, 11:07 AM
oh noooo i'm getting e-thugged :depressed

Typical pussy comment :rolleyes

By your definition, technically you are also acting as an e-thug/Internet tough guy. Quit bein a puss and throwing that wussy shit out there

Leetonidas
06-17-2011, 11:13 AM
You laid out measuring tape and measured your cum crust stains?

ALVAREZ6
06-17-2011, 11:38 AM
Typical pussy comment :rolleyes

By your definition, technically you are also acting as an e-thug/Internet tough guy. Quit bein a puss and throwing that wussy shit out there

lol somewhat true but not quite near your levels of e-thugging, you came in here talking smack son

btw i didn't have to get up to pee last night, was good sleeping

thispego
06-17-2011, 11:48 AM
lol somewhat true but not quite near your levels of e-thugging, you came in here talking smack son

btw i didn't have to get up to pee last night, was good sleeping

All I did was comment on your self proclaimed need for kegel exercises. I've never e-thugged in my life.

Spurminator
06-17-2011, 12:06 PM
Lol my bad CF. I meant fashion design.

Hey!

Axe Murderer
06-17-2011, 12:38 PM
crofl this is bullshit

lifting weights daily + building up testosterone = larger penis

if you do all that and it still isn't working then just accept the life of a cuckold

CosmicCowboy
06-17-2011, 01:27 PM
You should stick a kazoo in your ass while you practice your kegels and learn how to play the star spangled banner, then try out for Americas Got Talent...

I. Hustle
06-17-2011, 01:28 PM
Hey!

My bad I meant as useless as majoring in cawk gobbling. Shit! I offended Pego again. I'll just stop.

Creepn
06-17-2011, 02:48 PM
You laid out measuring tape and measured your cum crust stains?

I may have under estimated. From a sitting position to the ceiling is about what?

JudynTX
06-17-2011, 04:02 PM
Aren't you exercising your penis when you have sex?

Viva Las Espuelas
06-17-2011, 04:10 PM
I thought it was exfoliating.

Creepn
06-17-2011, 06:32 PM
Aren't you exercising your penis when you have sex?

If that was the case then most men would go to the grave with 17 inch schlongs.

DMC
06-17-2011, 06:40 PM
I've always laughed at people who say a hot girl is with a guy because he has a big penis. She had to be introduced to it first, and that means he got there without her knowing. Maybe she heard, but a girl can get a huge dildo and not have to hear it talk to her or smell it's body odor. She's with the guy because he makes her feel better than she feels being alone. No other reason.

lil'mo
06-17-2011, 06:42 PM
I've always laughed at people who say a hot girl is with a guy because he has a big penis. She had to be introduced to it first, and that means he got there without her knowing. Maybe she heard, but a girl can get a huge dildo and not have to hear it talk to her or smell it's body odor. She's with the guy because he makes her feel better than she feels being alone. No other reason.

that's small penis talk

mrsmaalox
06-17-2011, 06:46 PM
Men are usually much more impressed by their penises than women are.

Axe Murderer
06-17-2011, 06:51 PM

sorry brah but size is everything 90% of the time

9% of the time, they'll still accept the guy but they'll tell all their girlfriends, behind his back, about how small it is

1% of the time, the girl is ugly, worthless, and desperate anyway

lil'mo
06-17-2011, 07:07 PM

maalox, be honest with yourself. dont bullshit us

I. Hustle
06-17-2011, 07:10 PM
Maalox likes the BMW

mrsmaalox
06-17-2011, 07:16 PM
Hahaha. Well my personal experience has been that the largest penises I've met have not necessarily been attached to the best lovers. :D

lefty
06-17-2011, 07:17 PM
Arginine TBH

CuckingFunt
06-17-2011, 07:47 PM

Considerably so.

lil'mo
06-17-2011, 08:06 PM
i have an 18 inch member.

Creepn
06-17-2011, 08:24 PM
i saw somewhere that 95% of all wangs in the world are 7 inches or smaller so all of you put your little guys away and stop frontin, you're all small imho. stop talkin about dicks, it's gay even if you're talkin about how big yours is, that's why i'll delete my earlier troll comments, this thread is even too gay to troll imho

lol you felt gay so you're going to delete your posts in shame. Talk about insecure.

Sisk
06-17-2011, 08:33 PM
lol you felt gay so you're going to delete your posts in shame. Talk about insecure.

Creepn
06-17-2011, 09:52 PM
don't forget to tighten up those asshole muscles! wanna be nice and tight for whenever your BF visits next week from cell block E :lmao

lol doing exercises that women use to tighten their vaginas

lol "kegels" :lmao

Wow look at all that gayness oozing out of you and making up prison scenerios or in your case fantasies?.....yikes. I'm glad you no longer feel the shame and accepted who you are though. Now you can take your own advice and put it into use.

mojorizen7
06-18-2011, 06:45 AM
Best policy: Dont talk about your member.
If you have to ask a woman about your cock size...your just another average dick.

When a woman grabs hold and lets you know about it...your packing.

jag
06-18-2011, 02:43 PM

I hope you're getting your doctorate.

CosmicCowboy
06-18-2011, 03:36 PM
Best policy: Dont talk about your member.
If you have to ask a woman about your cock size...your just another average dick.

When a woman grabs hold and lets you know about it...your packing.

LMAO...had one (very first hookup) take one look and gasp "You're not putting THAT THING in MY ass!"

E20
06-18-2011, 11:07 PM
So is anyone gonna post the exercises to make your penis bigger or do I gotta search for it?

Creepn
06-18-2011, 11:47 PM
So is anyone gonna post the exercises to make your penis bigger or do I gotta search for it?

I'm not going to post the technique but I'll show you where there is a free wealth of information about this that is almost as equivalent as to becoming a member of a website that specializes in these types of exercises. I'll PM it to you.

I do recommend becoming a member of a website that specializes in these exercises because they are really descriptive so you won't harm your member. It also schedule your workouts for you so you can reach your goal as fast as possible and safely. I think it's about $30 for a lifetime membership.

TDMVPDPOY
06-19-2011, 01:40 AM
1% of the time, the girl is ugly, worthless, and desperate anyway

how about grenades and dykes who think they can do better...lol

the question is, was never interested in the girl or to make new friends anyway, and they go behind ur back saying to their friends, i checked his profile pics thought he was all that, how misleading was the photos....lol im the one that should be complaining why is this fat bitch talkin about when there was 0% interest

Creepn
06-19-2011, 03:58 AM
how about grenades and dykes who think they can do better...lol

the question is, was never interested in the girl or to make new friends anyway, and they go behind ur back saying to their friends, i checked his profile pics thought he was all that, how misleading was the photos....lol im the one that should be complaining why is this fat bitch talkin about when there was 0% interest

Meh, dont matter. They are her friends. You probably wont even meet them anyway. You can say the same exact thing to your friends about her. If she's talking mad shit about you on her profile, then you should do the same on your profile imho.

DMC
06-19-2011, 10:57 AM
that's small penis talk
Come over here and exercise my penis, if you can find it.

DMC
06-19-2011, 11:00 AM
what if she can't wrap her hand around the whole thing?

does that make me weird?
Makes you a pedo imo

thispego
06-19-2011, 11:50 AM

I hope you're getting your doctorate.

Won't need it, maybe later on down the road just for the title, but it won't be an immediate necessity for me.

David Bowie
06-19-2011, 01:42 PM
http://http://www.pegym.com/

Other obsessed weird dudes you can talk about penis exercises with.