PDA

View Full Version : sons Meth is bad for you

BRHornet45
06-17-2011, 12:09 AM
wow ...

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e61_1308199493

4>0rings
06-17-2011, 12:20 AM
Who the fuck did you let in your backyard BR?

BRHornet45
06-17-2011, 12:21 AM
Who the fuck did you let in your backyard BR?

your wife

4>0rings
06-17-2011, 12:28 AM
your wife
When you're done, get checked out. Bitch got everything.

Tinystarz
06-17-2011, 01:56 AM
I thought crack was the "make you jump out a building" drug.

Trainwreck2100
06-17-2011, 02:26 AM
best.......coupon...........ever

Sisk
06-17-2011, 02:28 AM
The fuck..............................

Did someone light her fucking neck on fire?

Bukefal
06-17-2011, 03:14 AM
Damn, thats really sad. Disgusting

CubanSucks
06-17-2011, 04:40 AM
That's why Renton sticks to heroin
http://img2.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/imgs/050720/112446__trainspotting_l.jpg

benefactor
06-17-2011, 06:04 AM
She said something at the beginning of the video about it starting off as a scab. If that's true then it could be a bad staph infection. But she also said she was using Silvadene which is a burn cream.

Summers
06-17-2011, 09:10 AM
Damn, thats really sad.

What I was thinking.

Viva Las Espuelas
06-17-2011, 09:37 AM
Damn. I couldn't even finish that. Pretty sad. I wish her peace.

AnthonyM
06-17-2011, 10:57 AM
She looks like she could die at any moment.

ALVAREZ6
06-17-2011, 11:40 AM
really, meth???

All seriousness, meth is just about the last drug I would ever try. I'd do heroin first, even though people who start doing heroin essentially are indirectly signing away their lives. Pretty much the same can be said about meth though, I'm pretty sure it's just as addictive, if not more.

Dex
06-17-2011, 12:20 PM
really, meth???

All seriousness, meth is just about the last drug I would ever try. I'd do heroin first, even though people who start doing heroin essentially are indirectly signing away their lives. Pretty much the same can be said about meth though, I'm pretty sure it's just as addictive, if not more.

I've tried a lot of substances, and have been around even more of them. Most things, if done sensibly and responsibly in a controlled fashion, aren't particularly that dangerous. Sure, I know people who have nearly ODed or freaked out on hallucinogenics or nearly fried their brains with extended usage. But I've never seen anything change people or tear apart lives as quickly and efficiently as meth.

Back in the day when I was still living in San Antonio, I had three good friends (including my bro) all get wrapped up in meth. Having an addictive personality myself, I knew better than to even open that can of worms.

By the end of it, all three of them turned into creeps...began hating each other, stealing and shit...one of them had ended up in jail for a while, and the remaining two were on the verge of being disowned by their families.

Fortunately, my brother and good friend were able to recover from their addiction and clean up their acts. My other friend had a harder time getting away from it, and I don't keep up with him much anymore. Totally different person now tbh.

Moral of the story: don't fuck with meth. I'm never the one to tell people what they can or can't do with their own body, but you're better off not even setting a foot on that shitty ass ride.

benefactor
06-17-2011, 01:09 PM
Damn. I couldn't even finish that. Pretty sad. I wish her peace.
I see it almost every day that I walk into work. It's very sad. We had one of the nurses talking to a fairly attractive girl that was on meth and explaining to her how she was not going to be nearly as good looking with no teeth. You could see it in her eyes that none of that mattered.

Cuckolded Sissy
06-17-2011, 02:18 PM
I wonder if shes a whore, and if any of her tricks asked her if they could bust their nut on her neck cause I would have.

Viva Las Espuelas
06-17-2011, 04:12 PM
I see it almost every day that I walk into work. It's very sad. We had one of the nurses talking to a fairly attractive girl that was on meth and explaining to her how she was not going to be nearly as good looking with no teeth. You could see it in her eyes that none of that mattered.

It's such an ugly drug.