PDA

View Full Version : If you have Dirk on your All-Time Top 5 Team...

Koolaid_Man
06-19-2011, 01:30 PM
and you're not a Mav's fan then you're a fucking idiotPERIOD!!!...No one outside of Dallas in their right fucking minds would make Dirk the best ever at his position because of a lone ring... win 5 and we can talk...:lol

Winning one ring doesn't make you an all-time great...I don't give a shit that Malone or Barkley don't have rings Dirk isn't in their leagues...hell I'd take Moses Malone over Dirk's ass...Simply truth is all you have to do is pop Dirk in the mouth one good time and his ass will quit...While he was lucky enough to become a champ he's by no means a tough guy...He's not the face of the league...he's a white boy that lucked up...btw congrats Dallas fans....:lol

Karl and Moses Malone would wipe the floor with Dirk and Barkley would've too...

I'm not even sure Dirk would make my All-Time Bench team tbh....in fact I know he wouldn't...

ohhh and I couldn't resist posting this again:

and lol @ Kenny for saying: "In that position"...

AyhX2YMgNvs

Jodelo
06-19-2011, 01:31 PM
4-0!

DMC
06-19-2011, 01:32 PM
Alright something,

I am going to lay it out for you something like something else and some smooth talk and a few misspelled words and using a few words out of context, get my wigger on even more and then I am going to dump this here youtube video on you and Culby will be along shortly to type my name in bold letters. So something vulgar and something elitist and obviously fraudulent. Welch something not a dime something :lmao something.

l_sXHMoaSmM

Koolaid_Man
06-19-2011, 01:35 PM
4-0!

4-0 is meaningless when I can dangle in modern times 5 rings....

dirk4mvp
06-19-2011, 01:39 PM
:lol I think I make good points :lol and win arguments :lol because I put :lol in my posts.

Pelicans78
06-19-2011, 01:42 PM
Kobe's not far off from Top 5. Its arguable. But I agree with Kenny that he's not better than Kareem. I can live with Kareem being number two behind Jordan. I never watched Oscar/Russell/Wilt. I can see Kobe being ahead of Magic/Bird because of his scoring and defense, but they were more versatile, especially Magic.

Dirk is more accomplished than Malone, KG, and Barkley. He's better than KG. He's had a better career overall and his offensive game was always better than KG while KG may have been more versatile. Its hard to say Dirk is better than Malone or Barkley. Those two were dominant players, elite players. At worst, Dirk is 3rd at PF. Moses is a center in my opinion.

If Duncan was never drafted by the Spurs, he would have played center his whole career. That's a fact. He would have been a center in Boston, Philly, etc. if they had drafted him. I hate how he's described as a PF just because he played alongside Robinson. This guy would have been a center on most teams.

Koolaid_Man
06-19-2011, 01:45 PM
Kobe's not far off from Top 5. Its arguable. But I agree with Kenny that he's not better than Kareem. I can live with Kareem being number two behind Jordan. I never watched Oscar/Russell/Wilt. I can see Kobe being ahead of Magic/Bird because of his scoring and defense, but they were more versatile, especially Magic.

Dirk is more accomplished than Malone, KG, and Barkley. He's better than KG. He's had a better career overall and his offensive game was always better than KG while KG may have been more versatile. Its hard to say Dirk is better than Malone or Barkley. Those two were dominant players, elite players. At worst, Dirk is 3rd at PF. Moses is a center in my opinion.

If Duncan was never drafted by the Spurs, he would have played center his whole career. That's a fact. He would have been a center in Boston, Philly, etc. if they had drafted him. I hate how he's described as a PF just because he played alongside Robinson. This guy would have been a center on most teams.

Dirk over KG...you fucking insane man...fucking insane....In his prime KG would piss all over Dirk....that is some shit to smoke to...:lmao

DMC
06-19-2011, 01:46 PM
All you faggots talking about how good Dirk is were the same ones screaming that defense wins championships. Dirk doesn't have any defense. TC and the rest of the team were the defensive presence on the floor for the Mavs.

lol double standards.

Koolaid_Man
06-19-2011, 01:47 PM
:lol I think I make good points :lol and win arguments :lol because I put :lol in my posts.

this is what I said:

4-0 is meaningless when I can dangle in modern times 5 rings....

no smiles attached to it....all truth...

Pelicans78
06-19-2011, 01:49 PM
Dirk over KG...you fucking insane man...fucking insane....In his prime KG would piss all over Dirk....that is some shit to smoke to...:lmao

No way man. Dirk was always better than KG. KG was more versatile, but couldn't take over games late to lead his teams in the playoffs. Dude was habitually bounced in the 1st round. He didn't have a reliable go-to move in the clutch. He had to become Pierce's Robin to do anything in the playoffs. Dirk surpassed him and that's not going to change.

dirk4mvp
06-19-2011, 01:49 PM
Winning 1 as the main guy with mainly past their prime role players is more impressive than winning 2 as the co-#1 with Gasol, tbh.

dirk4mvp
06-19-2011, 01:51 PM
.In his prime KG would piss all over Dirk..

:lol is that why Dirk bent over :lol and took a shit :lol on KG in his prime in a sweep of the Timberwolves :lol ?

DMC
06-19-2011, 01:54 PM
No way man. Dirk was always better than KG. KG was more versatile, but couldn't take over games late to lead his teams in the playoffs. Dude was habitually bounced in the 1st round. He didn't have a reliable go-to move in the clutch. He had to become Pierce's Robin to do anything in the playoffs. Dirk surpassed him and that's not going to change.
lol Dirk better than KG in his prime.

If the Mavs had KG in 2006 they destroy Miami.

Jodelo
06-19-2011, 01:55 PM
Dirk shitted all over Garnett eachtime they played eachother!

Pelicans78
06-19-2011, 01:57 PM
lol Dirk better than KG in his prime.

If the Mavs had KG in 2006 they destroy Miami.

If Dallas had KG in 2006, they wouldn't have even gotten to the Finals. They would have flamed out just like KG's teams usually did. He wasn't a reliable scorer in the clutch. Not strong enough to back down defenders and not clutch enough to make jumpers on tight defense. Dirk was always the better regular season player and KG didn't do much in the playoffs to make a dent.

Koolaid_Man
06-19-2011, 01:57 PM

In what alternate universe....:lol

man....I wish I could reach the the screen and bitch slap the fuck out of you...

KG had shit teams in a tiny market....Dirk finally wins a ring after having pretty good and solid teams his whole fucking career....you're the kind of freak that probably thinks CP3 is the best point to ever play the game....

KG was and still is the shit...I'd trade him for gasol in my sleep....

Pelicans78
06-19-2011, 02:00 PM
In what alternate universe....:lol

man....I wish I could reach the the screen and bitch slap the fuck out of you...

KG had shit teams in a tiny market....Dirk finally wins a ring after having pretty good and solid teams his whole fucking career....you're the kind of freak that probably thinks CP3 is the best point to ever play the game....

KG was and still is the shit...I'd trade him for gasol in my sleep....

I wish you would try to bitch slap me, I would break you in half.

KG's bloated contract made it difficult. He was overpaid despite not being a clutch player. That's why he needed Sam Cassell to help him win a series and Pierce to win a championship. In your world, you think Kobe is better than Jordan.

DMC
06-19-2011, 02:00 PM
Dirk shitted all over Garnett eachtime they played eachother!

You mean outscored? How was the rebounding? Steals? Blocks?

Rebounds are important as is defense. Dirk has the scoring edge, no doubt, and has the longevity because he's not banging bodies and has a masterful shot, but KG led the league in rebounding 4 years in a row and his scoring was just below 20 a game. They both were chokers, but KG rung first.

Koolaid_Man
06-19-2011, 02:01 PM
Winning 1 as the main guy with mainly past their prime role players is more impressive than winning 2 as the co-#1 with Gasol, tbh.

if Terry didn't show up we'd be talking bout how Dirk choked that shit away...spare me please...:lol

Jodelo
06-19-2011, 02:02 PM

Rebounds are important as is defense. Dirk has the scoring edge, no doubt, and has the longevity because he's not banging bodies and has a masterful shot, but KG led the league in rebounding 4 years in a row and his scoring was just below 20 a game. They both were chokers, but KG rung first.

As the #3 option...

dirk4mvp
06-19-2011, 02:04 PM
if Terry didn't show up we'd be talking bout how Dirk choked that shit away...spare me please...:lol

:lol Dirk :lol sealed :lol the :lol game :lol in :lol 4th

Koolaid_Man
06-19-2011, 02:04 PM
I wish you would try to bitch slap me, I would break you in half.

KG's bloated contract made it difficult. He was overpaid despite not being a clutch player. That's why he needed Sam Cassell to help him win a series and Pierce to win a championship. In your world, you think Kobe is better than Jordan.

You need a good bitch slapping....and I'm the one to do it....

Hey Moron in Nawlins...if KG needed a fucking Sam Cassell...lol @ a Sam Cassell then tell me wise guy who in the fuck did Dirk need....

you're an idiot of the highest order....

Pelicans78
06-19-2011, 02:05 PM
No matter how you slice it, Dirk has had the better career than KG and has a Finals MVP which KG will never get.

Koolaid_Man
and no Kobe is not better than MJ....but he's still writing that book....MJ is done....

DMC
As the #3 option...

On offense.

Koolaid_Man
06-19-2011, 02:06 PM
No matter how you slice it, Dirk has had the better career than KG and has a Finals MVP which KG will never get.

you fuckers in Nawlins drinking all that gotdam Gator water got your minds all fucked up and twisted...

DMC
06-19-2011, 02:07 PM
and no Kobe is not better than MJ....but he's still writing that book....MJ is done....
Kobe will never be better than MJ. The fact that MJ is done is what kills it for Kobe. If they were both still playing, and the Lakers beat the Bulls for the ring with MJ playing, that would help Kobe's cause. He will never have 6 Finals MVPs, never have the accolades, stats, domination and game that MJ had. He might get another ring, but so what.

Pelicans78
06-19-2011, 02:08 PM
You need a good bitch slapping....and I'm the one to do it....

Hey Moron in Nawlins...if KG needed a fucking Sam Cassell...lol @ a Sam Cassell then tell me wise guy who in the fuck did Dirk need....

you're an idiot of the highest order....

Is that the best y:lolu can d:lol? :lol:lol:lol:lol

KG couldn't get out of the first round until Sam Cassell got there. Dirk never had that issue. KG won a championship playing next to Pierce. Dirk's go to guy was Jason Terry. :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

You ain't the one to do shit. :lol:lol internet tough guy. STOP FOOLIN YOURSELF!

Koolaid_Man
06-19-2011, 02:09 PM
:lol Dirk :lol sealed :lol the :lol game :lol in :lol 4th

so Dirk has 1 ring.....you're not allowed to talk smack....requires a minimum of 2 to join the club....now shut the fuck up please...:lol

Pelicans78
06-19-2011, 02:09 PM
you fuckers in Nawlins drinking all that gotdam Gator water got your minds all fucked up and twisted...

What does that even mean? :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

dirk4mvp
06-19-2011, 02:10 PM
so Dirk has 1 ring.....you're not allowed to talk smack....requires a minimum of 2 to join the club....now shut the fuck up please...:lol

Luckily Gasol came along before Kobe publicly demanded another trade. Embarrassing.

Nathan89
06-19-2011, 02:12 PM

:lmao Rasho,Mohammad, and Elson should have been listed as the Pf.

DMC
06-19-2011, 02:13 PM
It's all post hoc bullshit. When someone wins the title, they are suddenly a force. Before that, they are just a good player. PP wasn't all that before he won the ring. I would say Ray Allen was more important. No one thought anything of Rondo and the bigs.

Jason Terry won the 6th man award. He can give you 30 off the bench. Tyson Chandler made the difference for the Mavs this year. All great teams have to have some heroics to win the ring. Shawn Marion, Jason Terry, Jason Kidd, Dirk, TC, all very good on their own, some are obviously HOFers down the road.

It's not about which team was better. KG impacted the game more than Dirk did, if you factor in both ends of the floor.

Leetonidas
06-19-2011, 02:15 PM
C - Shaq
PF - Duncan
SF - Nowitzki
SG - Jordan
PG - Magic

djohn2oo8
06-19-2011, 02:16 PM
Kool is gonna be like that kid who finds out on Christmas day that there's no santa claus when Kobe doesn't get a 6th ring

Blouses
06-19-2011, 02:21 PM
lol dirk not impacting the game other than scoring

lol dirk one of only FOUR men in the history of the game to average 25 pts and 10 rebs in the postseason

lol basically saying offense is overrated while overrating KG's defense and rebounding

lol KG > Dirk

lol trying to talk yourself out of Dirk's HISTORIC playoff run by continuously sayin stupid shit like "It's all post hoc bullshit. When someone wins the title, they are suddenly a force. Before that, they are just a good player. PP wasn't all that before he won the ring. I would say Ray Allen was more important. No one thought anything of Rondo and the bigs."

lol the fact is Dirk was already a top 5 player in the league before the playoffs started and now he has cemented his place at the top of the list today, and also in the top 20 of all-time

DMC
06-19-2011, 02:33 PM

lol dirk one of only FOUR men in the history of the game to average 25 pts and 10 rebs in the postseason

lol basically saying offense is overrated while overrating KG's defense and rebounding

lol KG > Dirk

lol trying to talk yourself out of Dirk's HISTORIC playoff run by continuously sayin stupid shit like "It's all post hoc bullshit. When someone wins the title, they are suddenly a force. Before that, they are just a good player. PP wasn't all that before he won the ring. I would say Ray Allen was more important. No one thought anything of Rondo and the bigs."

lol the fact is Dirk was already a top 5 player in the league before the playoffs started and now he has cemented his place at the top of the list today, and also in the top 20 of all-time

lol so unsure about a point that you have to create a troll account to post it.

Koolaid_Man
06-19-2011, 02:34 PM
Kobe will never be better than MJ. The fact that MJ is done is what kills it for Kobe. If they were both still playing, and the Lakers beat the Bulls for the ring with MJ playing, that would help Kobe's cause. He will never have 6 Finals MVPs, never have the accolades, stats, domination and game that MJ had. He might get another ring, but so what.

Listen 3 quick things....

1st - MJ played against inferior competition compared to Kobe's competition on a nightly basis...MJ had 2-3 players at best that challenged him...Kobe has to face offensive players and defenders that MJ didn't have to face...

the competition for MJ was easierPERIOD....Magic and Bird were over the hill and old by the time MJ was in his prime...when MJ was in his prime against tough competition like the Bad Boy Pistons he simply couldn't win...it wasn't until these teams / players started to age that MJ had his breakthrough...and he virtually went unopposed in the 90's...Ewing don't count and Barkley and Malone usually rolled over for MJ...but I will submit Kobe's competition and you submit MJ's...let's prove our points...

Defensive side: Bowen, Sefalosa, Patterson, Barnes, Artest, Battier, Doug Christie, Tony Allen, James Posey, Tayshaun Prince, Marion, Mashburn etc etc...

Offensive side: Ray Allen, Paul Pierece, Lebron, Melo, Wade, Iverson, Durant, Rose, Kidd, Nash, CP3, Dwill, T-MAC, Vince Carter, Manu, Marbury, Westbrook, Joe Johnson, Rondo,

2nd point...is that Kobe had to share his stats and accolades with Shaq...that's the only reason MJ will have better stats the only fucker he had to share the ball with was Pippen and he shared with Pippen when he wanted....had he played with Shaq there's no doubt he and Shaq would have butted heads like Shaq and Kobe...Kobe would have put up similar numbers had he played alone in his prime...

3rd MJ won MVP's for one simple reason...he was liked by the media and Kobe isn't...MJ didn't live in the digital age per se...Time has proven that Kobe is a better human being than MJ will ever be...Colorado and all...MJ was not a moral person in stretch he benefited from a gullible and generous media at the right time in history....

Remember NBA referees would bring MJ women to bang while he was on the road...I could pad my stats to if the refs did that shit for me...

so save it DMC...I have legit answers for pretty much everything....

http://www.zimbio.com/Karla+Knafel/articles/PzmnHvsAkzF/know+Michael+Jordan+NBA+refs+friends+off+court

Koolaid_Man
06-19-2011, 02:37 PM
It's all post hoc bullshit. When someone wins the title, they are suddenly a force. Before that, they are just a good player. PP wasn't all that before he won the ring. I would say Ray Allen was more important. No one thought anything of Rondo and the bigs.

Jason Terry won the 6th man award. He can give you 30 off the bench. Tyson Chandler made the difference for the Mavs this year. All great teams have to have some heroics to win the ring. Shawn Marion, Jason Terry, Jason Kidd, Dirk, TC, all very good on their own, some are obviously HOFers down the road.

It's not about which team was better. KG impacted the game more than Dirk did, if you factor in both ends of the floor.

stop agreeing with me I can't stand your ass...

Koolaid_Man
06-19-2011, 02:38 PM

lol KG > Dirk

must be some good weed in those pancakes you serving...

Blouses
06-19-2011, 02:46 PM
lol so unsure about a point that you have to create a troll account to post it.

must be some good weed in those pancakes you serving...

both good retorts, you stupid dirty fucks

Nathan89
06-19-2011, 02:47 PM

1st - MJ played against inferior competition compared to Kobe's competition on a nightly basis...MJ had 2-3 players at best that challenged him...Kobe has to face offensive players and defenders that MJ didn't have to face...

the competition for MJ was easierPERIOD....Magic and Bird were over the hill and old by the time MJ was in his prime...when MJ was in his prime against tough competition like the Bad Boy Pistons he simply couldn't win...it wasn't until these teams / players started to age that MJ had his breakthrough...and he virtually went unopposed in the 90's...Ewing don't count and Barkley and Malone usually rolled over for MJ...but I will submit Kobe's competition and you submit MJ's...let's prove our points...

Defensive side: Bowen, Sefalosa, Patterson, Barnes, Artest, Battier, Doug Christie, Tony Allen, James Posey, Tayshaun Prince, Marion, Mashburn etc etc...

Offensive side: Ray Allen, Paul Pierece, Lebron, Melo, Wade, Iverson, Durant, Rose, Kidd, Nash, CP3, Dwill, T-MAC, Vince Carter, Manu, Marbury, Westbrook, Joe Johnson, Rondo,

2nd point...is that Kobe had to share his stats and accolades with Shaq...that's the only reason MJ will have better stats the only fucker he had to share the ball with was Pippen and he shared with Pippen when he wanted....had he played with Shaq there's no doubt he and Shaq would have butted heads like Shaq and Kobe...Kobe would have put up similar numbers had he played alone in his prime...

3rd MJ won MVP's for one simple reason...he was liked by the media and Kobe isn't...MJ didn't live in the digital age per se...Time has proven that Kobe is a better human being than MJ will ever be...Colorado and all...MJ was not a moral person in stretch he benefited from a gullible and generous media at the right time in history....

Remember NBA referees would bring MJ women to bang while he was on the road...I could pad my stats to if the refs did that shit for me...

http://www.zimbio.com/Karla+Knafel/articles/PzmnHvsAkzF/know+Michael+Jordan+NBA+refs+friends+off+court

1st :lmao Mj made his competition look inferior and Kobe didn't therefore Kobe must have played against better competition

2nd :lmao Kobe shared his stats with Shaq, that's why Mj will have better stats than him. In other word Kobe had more help than Mj to win championships.

3rd :lmao MJ won Mvps because the media liked him and not because he had the best stats and kept winning championships.

DMC
06-19-2011, 02:48 PM

The quicker response is that history will never record Kobe as being greater than MJ. Shaq and Pau pretty much kill any of that shit right out of the gate, two franchise players that have 5 rings between them in LA, the same rings Kobe has, and Shaq has the MVP in 3 of those. That's "most valuable player" fyi.

So woulda coulda shoulda... I am talking about "is". Kobe "is" no MJ and will never be.

Koolaid_Man
06-19-2011, 02:51 PM
The quicker response is that history will never record Kobe as being greater than MJ. Shaq and Pau pretty much kill any of that shit right out of the gate, two franchise players that have 5 rings between them in LA, the same rings Kobe has, and Shaq has the MVP in 3 of those. That's "most valuable player" fyi.

So woulda coulda shoulda... I am talking about "is". Kobe "is" no MJ and will never be.

If Shaq does that for Kobe then what does Pippen do for MJ...remember dipshit...

Jordan without Pippen (5 seasons):

.430 win %
0 Titles
0 MVPs
0 Finals MVP
0 Finals appearances
0 Playoff series wins
1-9 playoff record
0 NBA All Defense Team
0 NBA Defensive Player of the year

Kobe without Snaq (6 seasons):

.611 win %
3 Finals appearances
2 Championships
1 MVP (Reg season)
2 MVP (Finals)
5 NBA All Defense 1st Team
81 points in 1 game
62 points in 3 quarters (outscored Mavs all by himself)
4 straight 50+ pt games
30 straight 40+ games averaged 40 for a month

Kobe 3 Seasons without Shaq and Gasol:

.492 win %
0 Titles
1 Regular Season MVP
0 Finals MVP
0 Finals appearances
0 Playoff series wins
4-8 playoff record
3 NBA All Defense Team

Koolaid_Man
06-19-2011, 02:53 PM
Once Kobe gets 7 we ( as in Laker fans) will rewrite history...if he finishes with 6 then the debate will rage on if he stays at 5 then you win the argument....

DMC
06-19-2011, 02:54 PM
If Shaq does that for Kobe then what does Pippen do for MJ...remember dipshit...

.430 win %
0 Titles
0 MVPs
0 Finals MVP
0 Finals appearances
0 Playoff series wins
1-9 playoff record
0 NBA All Defense Team

.611 win %
3 Finals appearances
2 Championships
1 MVP (Reg season)
2 MVP (Finals)
81 points in 1 game
4 straight 50+ pt games

.492 win %
0 Titles
1 Regular Season MVP
0 Finals MVP
0 Finals appearances
0 Playoff series wins
4-8 playoff record
3 NBA All Defense Team

Meaningless numbers.

Pippen Finals MVP 0

DMC
06-19-2011, 02:57 PM
Once Kobe gets 7 we ( as in Laker fans) will rewrite history...if he finishes with 6 then the debate will rage on if he stays at 5 then you win the argument....
You've been revising history for quite some time, but MJ will always be better than Kobe.

It's not my argument to win or lose. The facts are right there for your viewing pleasure. You can revise and "what if" all you like. It doesn't change anything.

Horry has 7, we aren't making that comparison so your ring thing is bling bling.

Koolaid_Man
06-19-2011, 03:02 PM
You've been revising history for quite some time, but MJ will always be better than Kobe.

It's not my argument to win or lose. The facts are right there for your viewing pleasure. You can revise and "what if" all you like. It doesn't change anything.

Horry has 7, we aren't making that comparison so your ring thing is bling bling.

Horry never made over 10 mill a season so please I give you permission to argue but as long as you keep it in context...

But I'm sure if I said Kareem was the best player ever because he also has 6 rings and scored the most points in NBA history...you'd agree with me...:lol

No matter what we debate a Laker is factually the best ever....:toast

Nathan89
06-19-2011, 03:09 PM

.430 win %
0 Titles
0 MVPs
0 Finals MVP
0 Finals appearances
0 Playoff series wins
1-9 playoff record
0 NBA All Defense Team

.611 win %
3 Finals appearances
2 Championships
1 MVP (Reg season)
2 MVP (Finals)
81 points in 1 game
4 straight 50+ pt games

.492 win %
0 Titles
1 Regular Season MVP
0 Finals MVP
0 Finals appearances
0 Playoff series wins
4-8 playoff record
3 NBA All Defense Team

You already said Kobe had more help than Jordan.

Kobe had to share his stats and accolades with Shaq...that's the only reason MJ will have better stats the only fucker he had to share the ball with was Pippen and he shared with Pippen when he wanted....had he played with Shaq there's no doubt he and Shaq would have butted heads like Shaq and Kobe...Kobe would have put up similar numbers had he played alone in his prime...

I didn't read past the first line the first time but now that I did:lmao that implies that Jordan won his championships alone.

DMC
06-19-2011, 03:15 PM
Horry never made over 10 mill a season so please I give you permission to argue but as long as you keep it in context...

MJ didn't either except for 2 years in his entire career. Moving the goalposts are we? I thought it was about rings. If it's just about salaries, Kobe has him beat already, but so does Joe Johnson.

But I'm sure if I said Kareem was the best player ever because he also has 6 rings and scored the most points in NBA history...you'd agree with me...:lol

Kareem > Kobe

No matter what we debate a Laker is factually the best ever....:toast
MJ is the best ever in anyone but Lakers' list.

Russell has the most rings, not a Laker.

Koolaid_Man
06-19-2011, 03:22 PM
MJ didn't either except for 2 years in his entire career. Moving the goalposts are we? I thought it was about rings. If it's just about salaries, Kobe has him beat already, but so does Joe Johnson.

Kareem > Kobe

MJ is the best ever in anyone but Lakers' list.

Russell has the most rings, not a Laker.

I don't begrudge your thinking...you're a product of superb Media Manipulation at it's finest...I understand that was a catchy tune but Kool didn't fall for that shit like you my man...:lmao

b0AGiq9j_Ak

ZB 512
06-19-2011, 04:42 PM

Dirk averaged 33 points and 16 rebounds in that playoff series against the mighty KG

Amaso
06-19-2011, 05:11 PM
Has anybody ever put Dirk in the 5? This thread was just about Kobe

Barkley's top 5 list is definitely contradicting because he makes the argument that Kobe is a better basketball player than Bird/Magic but has Wilt/Russell in the top 5 when there's no way in hell if you put them against the other top 10 players of all-time that they'd be able to hold their own. It's not their fault, they just aren't as big as modern day athletes, and athleticism usually wins out.

Either way, no one can rank players by number, have to rank them by tier. And like I've said in all my other all-time posts, pretty much players the best 9 players all have a case to be considered the greatest of all-time, but I think it's popular and a smart opinion to have MJ as the definitive #1.

Xanax Bottle
06-19-2011, 07:09 PM
I thought this thread was supposed to be about All-Time Top 5 with the idea that we're talking about the best at each individual position and putting them on the court... e.g. PG, SG, SF, PF, C and not Top 5 of All-Time.

So, no, most people outside of Dallas probably wouldn't put Dirk at the PF position. Then again I don't believe anyone outside of LA would put Kobe at the SG position over Jordan.

C - Shaq
PF - Duncan
SF - Nowitzki
SG - Jordan
PG - Magic

Now that would be fun to watch. :king

Jacob1983's Doctor
06-19-2011, 08:00 PM
I thought this thread was supposed to be about All-Time Top 5 with the idea that we're talking about the best at each individual position and putting them on the court... e.g. PG, SG, SF, PF, C and not Top 5 of All-Time.

So, no, most people outside of Dallas probably wouldn't put Dirk at the PF position. Then again I don't believe anyone outside of LA would put Kobe at the SG position over Jordan.

Now that would be fun to watch. :king

Get the fuck back in my cabinet

DMC
06-19-2011, 08:04 PM
That shtick wasn't funny. Now it's 2x unfunny.