PDA

View Full Version : Oh, starting the Lefty Crew. Sign up if interested.

Lefty's understudy
06-19-2011, 06:28 PM
Since there's all kinds of Crews here on ST, I thought I'd start up my own.

Founding Fathers:

Lefty
Lefty's understudy
monosylab1k
Blackswordsman
ohmwrecker
CubanSucks
4>0 rings

Honorary Members:

Viva Las Espuelas
JoeChalupa
BigZak
triggeredexcellence
Spursfan092120

Members (always growing):

rayjayjohnson
DMC
jjktkk

Avowed enemies (always growing):

DoK
BUMP
_JaG
Veterinarian
Dirk4MVP
Isitjustme?
Anyone who's even passably funny.

Granted, the name of our organization will be called "The Lefty Crew," but our activity will not be limited to things only concerning Lefty.

Rest assured, there will be a lot of cocksucking of failed comedy in general, however, you must not tear down to build up , or vice versa. Lefty lovers who hate other founding fathers, like mono, will not be eligible for membership unless they change their opinion regarding Lefty crew's founding fathers.

What we require from our members:

Rule 1. That you constantly use "I meant to do that" as an excuse for your jokes subpar performances, while at the same time stating without a hint of irony that whenever someone is high or retarded enough to laugh at something you posted that you did that on purpose.

Rule 2. That you liberally use these emoticons: :rollin, :lol, :lmao, :hat

Rule 3. That you employ a copy-and-pasting comedy style. Our jokes are retarded, so naturally our ST careers won't have much of a lifespan because they can be shut down so easily. So just go out onto the internet and find examples of people being funny and copypasta. As a great man once said "any monkey can regurgitate other peoples jokes without putting any spin on them at all, it just doesn't say much for you being a funny, original or interesting person."

Rule 4. That you never let Spurs fans forget that you exist and Mavs/other teams fans forget that you are completely annoying. In other words post way too often. Use in conjunction with Rule 2 for maximum effect.

Rule 5. That you never let your complete awfulness stop you from judging other people's comedy and claim that people's posts, schticks, and jokes are lame.
Rule 6. That you rewrite history at your leisure.

Rule 7. That you are completely hated by or at the very least frequently annoy the founders of the site from time to time.

Rule 8. That you click the post message button at least 10x a day even when you have nothing to add.

Rule 9. That you rationalize a Comedic Failure, especially in a thread you started, as a result of people having it in for you and/or that you meant to be stupid on purpose.

Rule 10. That you deny that Lefty has any character flaws, whether this involves being unfunny, being of an inferior race or nationality ("lol dune coon" is not cool), and being unoriginal. Lefty always has a reasonable justification for such behavior.

Rule 11. That you jerk off to tired meme pictures at least twice a week. This rule isn't necessarily mandatory for our younger members like CubanSucks who are of course hip and edgy.

Rule 12. That you pretend not to care when people point out you aren't funny. Sometimes even joining in on the joke in an attempt to make it seem as though you have a sense of humor inside you. When in reality you die on the inside a little more each time that happens.

If you feel these qualities define you as a poster, you may join our organization.

Regards,

Lefty's understudy
(Chairman and founder of the Lefty Crew).

BlackSwordsMan
06-19-2011, 06:48 PM
Under my branch you don't have to use emoticons

Lefty's understudy
06-19-2011, 06:50 PM
Under my branch you don't have to use emoticons

Since you are a founding father we can accept that. Please don't start a separate crew. We don't need this movement to get splintered.

Engineering Major
06-19-2011, 06:54 PM
How are DMC and jjktkk not founding fathers? This list is bullshit! :madrun:madrun

Lefty's understudy
06-19-2011, 06:56 PM
How are DMC and jjktkk not founding fathers? This list is bullshit! :madrun:madrun

My bad. I will add them as members. Venti Quattro is not listed as an enemy btw because some of his work the past month and a half or so has been Leftyesque imho

Nathan89
06-19-2011, 06:56 PM
Another Lakerfan crew.

BlackSwordsMan
06-19-2011, 06:59 PM
Can we get cool leather vest jackets

dunkman
06-19-2011, 07:04 PM
Will pass on this one . . .

BlackSwordsMan
06-19-2011, 07:08 PM
Hey asshole maybe we're passing on you

frodo
06-19-2011, 07:16 PM
made to counter da MK? add me & all mavkrew niggas on yo enemy list then

Lefty's understudy
06-19-2011, 07:19 PM
Another Lakerfan crew.

You almost tricked me into adding you onto the list Nathan. But there will be no trolls in the Lefty Crew. This is strictly a legit Crew.

4>0rings
06-19-2011, 07:32 PM
Fuck this, I'm taking my crew to the troll forum for a month to show you guys how much you miss us then come back and be like, "see, I told you so!"

ohmwrecker
06-19-2011, 07:38 PM
I don't get it.

dunkman
Don't cry swords, I passed on it already. That's the way it is. :lol

Lefty's understudy
made to counter da MK? add me & all mavkrew niggas on yo enemy list then

You're funny but you don't quarrel with any of the Lefty Crew FFs. Mavs>Spurs does but he's not funny, mono admitted in his first time on air that he liked Lefty (true story), but D4MVP is an omission I forgot him and he will be added.

lefty
06-19-2011, 07:39 PM
What is going on here?

Booharv
06-19-2011, 07:50 PM
I don't get it.

People don't think you're funny.

NRHector
06-19-2011, 07:58 PM
is gonna be one long off season :depressed

lefty
06-19-2011, 08:00 PM
Axe Murderer is automatically in

Isitjustme?
06-19-2011, 08:02 PM
rofl CubanSucks inclusion gets my approval.

DMC
06-19-2011, 08:02 PM
tl;dr

ohmwrecker
06-19-2011, 08:10 PM

But why is this funny?

jag
06-19-2011, 08:12 PM

:lol

In some bizarre way DMC sees this as a victory. It's how he processes things.

Lefty's understudy
06-19-2011, 08:24 PM
ohmwrecker putting rule 5 into effect. Nice efforts fellow Lefty Crew FF. If Lefty ever leaves we might call the "ohm Crew".

:hat

Lefty's understudy
06-19-2011, 08:31 PM
And as for _JaG...

http://strangebeaver.com/gallery/albums/uploads/memes/mad/Kobe-U-Mad.jpg
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxe7fSLSPu_SnsKorl9X8qJsPmVFaSJ LJG_EZ1fAE7e1hsk7n7_w&t=1
http://forum.lostpedia.com/picture.php?albumid=1374&pictureid=15216

Take that.

CubanSucks
06-19-2011, 10:19 PM
sucks not being funny to other people on the internet.:( Especially when you put in so much effort.:(:depressed Maybe I'll create a troll account and create a thread with an original post the size of 2 screens! :hatThen send everyone that I'm trying to rip on a visitor message!:hat:king You don't think that'll be trying too hard, do you?:reading

rofl CubanSucks inclusion gets my approval.

heehee your attention boosts my ego. Wouldn't even surprise me if this was your troll

Lefty's understudy
06-19-2011, 10:31 PM
CubanSucks dealing out the punishment!

You tell em CS! Don't let em sully the good name of the LC!

BlackSwordsMan
06-19-2011, 10:38 PM
Main nigga lefty waiting to make his grand speech like that dude from the warriors.
CAN YOU DIG IT

Venti Quattro
06-19-2011, 11:13 PM
My bad. I will add them as members. Venti Quattro is not listed as an enemy btw because some of his work the past month and a half or so has been Leftyesque imho

:cry

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-19-2011, 11:14 PM
:tu to Viva Las Beaners being on the list. His one liners are even worse than lefty's.

Axe Murderer
06-19-2011, 11:17 PM
Viva Las Beaners

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-19-2011, 11:20 PM
Tbh JoeChalupa and BigSnak prolly also want to be in this krew

Mavillionaire
06-20-2011, 12:52 AM
Damn, the Mavkrew hitting hard with these new fresh takes. All they need now is to have bump log onto his 15 troll accounts and post

lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao
lmaolmaolmao

Lefty's understudy
06-20-2011, 01:28 AM

Even though you are an avowed enemy and a cocksucker, you make a good point. The list has been updated; they are now honorary members. Not enough posts to become full fledged members.

Lefty's understudy
06-20-2011, 01:33 AM
:cry

tbh a couple of the threads you started backfired or you were filled with typos, brain farts and such which discluded you. Plus you've been in a slump since the skunker. If you get back on course you will be squarely in our cross hairs and the victim of some ofthe most vicious google image search post burns you can possibly imagine. However, if you keep along your current path you may actually find yourself in this Lefty Crew here...right alongside 4>0 rings and Viva Las Espuelas.

Think about that before you hit the post message button next time. A little more previewing and mulling may be necessary. Of course we LC members don't have to worry about that level of self analysis. We just fire away often even if we have no material or shit thats so worn out its cringeworthy. Its all up to you what path you want to take.

TE
06-20-2011, 01:51 AM
tbh a couple of the threads you started backfired or you were filled with typos, brain farts and such which discluded you. Plus you've been in a slump since the skunker. If you get back on course you will be squarely in our cross hairs and the victim of some ofthe most vicious google image search post burns you can possibly imagine. However, if you keep along your current path you may actually find yourself in this Lefty Crew here...right alongside 4>0 rings and Viva Las Espuelas.

Think about that before you hit the post message button next time. A little more previewing and mulling may be necessary. Of course we LC members don't have to worry about that level of self analysis. We just fire away often even if we have no material or shit thats so worn out its cringeworthy. Its all up to you what path you want to take.

This troll is fucking hilarious. No joke.

Lefty's understudy
06-20-2011, 01:59 AM
If you find me funny maybe you could be enticed to sign up as part of Lefty Crew? Some of our best wuzards are currently in photoshop working up original, fresh, self-created matching sigz and avatars. Its going slow though since most of them consider copying the image url from the latest pic on 4chan or FunnyJunk and pasting it into another internet thread a supreme image related talent.

TE
06-20-2011, 02:14 AM
If you find me funny maybe you could be enticed to sign up as part of Lefty Crew? Some of our best wuzards are currently in photoshop working up original, fresh, self-created matching sigz and avatars. Its going slow though since most of them consider copying the image url from the latest pic on 4chan or FunnyJunk and pasting it into another internet thread a supreme image related talent.

I'm in tbh imho. I'll strive everyday to be as funny as you and your sensai, Lefty.

:worthy:

ALVAREZ6
06-20-2011, 03:04 AM
:lmao

Jeff Van Gundy
06-20-2011, 04:15 AM

I always thought this Venti Quattro character was a glorified Lefty. Even his jokes are insanely bad that it hurts my eyes just reading it.

Lefty's understudy
06-20-2011, 05:50 AM
triggeredexcellence is in. Honorary status currently. In order to achieve full statius he has to either find an image from FunnyJUnk, 4chan, or just google image search and use it to win an argument against someone or lay a sick burn on them that drives them from the thread. Must be vicious. CubanSucks is part of the inner circle judging you and he likes hip, edgy memes so maybe try FunnyJunk or 4chan first.

Lefty's understudy
06-20-2011, 05:51 AM
I will try to get Lefty in here to explain how he comes up with his puns. I think we can all learn from that.

Lefty's understudy
06-20-2011, 06:17 AM
If any of the other founding fathers (Blackswordsman, ohmwrecker, CubanSucks, 4>0 rings) have suggestions for our next course of action, plz speak up. Although I have final say and veto power, this is a committee run crew. The only one who can break a tie or override a vote entirely is Lefty and he has assured me that will happen very infrequently...

Booharv
06-20-2011, 08:21 PM

tbh before BigZak went all religious and put himself on medication I seem to remember him being decent/somewhat entertaining. Am I remembering that correctly?

rayjayjohnson
06-20-2011, 08:29 PM
lul wut?

totes dont care

CubanSucks
06-20-2011, 11:21 PM
you know, at first I was all like :rolleyes, but now I can't help but :lol

:tu

In other words

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/8f/2c/8f2c57_569079.jpg

Joel Anthony
06-20-2011, 11:26 PM
http://www.writingthepine.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Fist-Pump-Fridays.jpg

Isitjustme?
06-21-2011, 12:17 AM
lul wut?

totes dont care

Good thing you let people know that.

Lefty's understudy
07-05-2011, 11:49 AM
Lefty Crew has been wrecking shop this week.

A quick update on their various activities:

Ohmwrecker, completely obvious to his own station in the world, sat around judging comedy. Because thats not ironic or anything.

CubanSucks once again combined tremendous ignorance with tremendous confidence in threads such as these:

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=182537

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=182015

RayRayJohnson has been typically douchy. Always an underrated annoyance. Not much to more to add about him other than that being arrogant and insulting is awesome if you're funny and the worst thing ever if you're horribly unfunny.

Spursfan90210...well what is there to say about him except that he has been posting more. We all know the results of that type of behavior. Hopefully he starts some threads this week, like his all time classic from a few years ago: http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132288

And 4>0 Rings developed a new mega lame Hornets bashing schtick, but more importantly kept right on posting despite all signs pointing to the fact that he should stop (his close friendship with the legendary DoK notwithstanding)

There has been a new rule and new enemy added into the OP. Members please see the rule change and take notice of the enemy. He needs Lefty Crew style regulation.

Booharv
07-05-2011, 12:23 PM
Another BUMP classic imo

lefty
07-05-2011, 12:27 PM
Good good

BlackSwordsMan
07-05-2011, 12:28 PM
lefty with a two word one liner
my nigga I learnt from that dude

ohmwrecker
07-05-2011, 12:58 PM
Ohmwrecker, completely obvious to his own station in the world, sat around judging comedy. Because thats not ironic or anything.

I think the word you are looking for here is oblivious. What is completely ironic, however, is this judgment being levied by a person who is guilty of everything (and more) that he is asserting on others. Oblivious, ironic and lacking any trace of self-awareness.

This schtick is dead in the water.

lol "station in the world" says the loser with a thousand trolls who spends every waking minute on a sports chat website and judges others to make himself feel good. Good work, maestro.

BlackSwordsMan
07-05-2011, 01:13 PM
I'm glad hes on my side

Isitjustme?
07-05-2011, 01:32 PM
tbh looks like ohm edited his post...probably to correct a similar type of simple grammatical mistake to the one he pointed out you making BUMP.

hehateme
07-05-2011, 03:11 PM
Interesting...

lefty
07-05-2011, 03:15 PM
Lefty's Understudy, you have been recruiting new members without my approval.

I do like the crew, but that doesn't excuse the flawed process

I'll get back to you in a few days

Narutoluva
07-05-2011, 06:06 PM
Can I join this prestigious crew? Everyone needs a Naruto expert.

DMC
07-05-2011, 06:11 PM
lol 12 usernames for one poster.

logout

login

No there's not

logout
login

Yes there is

DAF86
07-05-2011, 06:28 PM
Lefty's Understudy, you have been recruiting new members without my approval.

I do like the crew, but that doesn't excuse the flawed process

I'll get back to you in a few days

Show him who's boss.

Lefty's understudy
07-18-2011, 02:53 PM
Lefty Crew joke of the Week results:

5. http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5348356&postcount=14

4. http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5346208#post5346208

3. http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5347240#post5347240

2. http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=182875 (You need to read the first ten posts for context)

1. http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5347770&postcount=12

Winner: 4>0 rings

lefty
07-18-2011, 02:57 PM
Lefty Crew joke of the Week results:

5. http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5348356&postcount=14

4. http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5346208#post5346208

3. http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5347240#post5347240

2. http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=182875 (You need to read the first ten posts for context)

1. http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5347770&postcount=12

Winner: 4>0 rings

You are out

4>0rings
07-18-2011, 03:07 PM
I challenge Lefty for leadership of this crew. Let the insults commence.

lefty
07-18-2011, 03:18 PM
I challenge Lefty for leadership of this crew. Let the insults commence.
My spot is yours

BlackSwordsMan
07-18-2011, 04:19 PM
i wont follow 4>1 rings, I'll die to protect your name ala maximus decimus mareidius the first

Lefty's understudy
07-19-2011, 11:40 AM
You are out

Don't worry bro, "He went to Jarod" can't touch Agent Orange.

lefty
07-19-2011, 12:30 PM
Don't worry bro, "He went to Jarod" can't touch Agent Orange.
I mean you are fired

You have been lining up people without telling me

GTFO

DMC
07-19-2011, 04:30 PM
i wont follow 4>1 rings, I'll die to protect your name ala maximus decimus mareidius the first
prima nocturne..

DMC
07-19-2011, 04:31 PM
I mean you are fired

You have been lining up people without telling me

GTFO
I warned him. He got all giddy with the founding father shit and that was his undoing. Every big scandal has a fall guy... tough break for clone-troll.

Stalin
07-20-2011, 06:31 PM
Lefty, your crew needs a pogrom, tbh.

Isitjustme?
07-21-2011, 10:56 AM
BUMP diggity with the ongoing agitation goods.

21_Dickings
07-22-2011, 04:17 AM
Solid crew, imo.

lefty
07-22-2011, 09:25 AM

You honor me, Sir

I warned him. He got all giddy with the founding father shit and that was his undoing. Every big scandal has a fall guy... tough break for clone-troll.

He doen't know what we have in store for him

Lefty, your crew needs a pogrom, tbh.

A what?

DMC
07-22-2011, 09:28 AM
You honor me, Sir

He doen't know what we have in store for him

A what?

A riot.

lefty
07-22-2011, 09:51 AM
A riot.
Ah ok

Then I'm all for it, as long as LU gets hurt in the process

Stalin
07-22-2011, 04:53 PM
Ah ok

Then I'm all for it, as long as LU gets hurt in the process

Don't listen to old ass dmc, he doesn't know what it is.

DMC
07-22-2011, 05:24 PM
Don't listen to old ass dmc, he doesn't know what it is.
I could have said a garage sale and Lefty would have started prepping.

Now, Заткнись!

DMC
07-22-2011, 05:31 PM
если перевести это ты гей

Lefty's understudy
08-09-2011, 02:07 PM
Welcome mono! Before we begin our next meeting I propose that we read off the minutes from the last meeting.

At 8:00 Lefty called the meeting to order.
At 8:01 Blackswordsman said he would have a burger and fries (get it? Because Lefty said he wanted order? Then Blackswordsman pretended he was taking an order like at a restaurant... omg sooooooo funny :rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin)
At 8:02 Mono submitted a proposal to join the crew and have unprecedented power within itt.
At 8:03 CubanSucks got up and left. No one noticed. Or cared.
At 8:04 A vote was held and Mono was allowed to join after he promised to tone down his funniness, and he took up a leadership position. He said he has a lot of awesome plans.
At 8:05 Blackswordsman said that this was like the time Maximus decided to join forces with the slaves or something.
At 8:07 Spursfan90210 Said something about VY being classy. Mono agreed with him.
At 8:10 CubanSucks returned and said something derogatory about Mark Cuban. He also complained about a Mavs fan being in the crew.
At 8:11 Mono told him to go make some more retarded posts in the Club.
At 8:12 CubanSucks logged into the Club and posted something retarded.
At 8:14 I proposed that we try to make Mono a spurs fan and offered to buy him a Tim Duncan talking toy which rambles on and on about how awesome our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ is.
At 8:15 4>0 rings laughed at my awesome joke. Then said he was fine with mono joining as long as this meant he was no longer going to ignore rings posts.
At 8:16 Mono told 4>0 rings he was probably still going to ignore him.
At 8:17 4>0 rings asked Mono "Why U Mad tho?" Mono paid him little attention.
At 8:20 there was a five minute break. Lefty called Ohmwrecker's house to see what had happened to him but got only his answering machine.
At 8:25 Lefty called the meeting back to order and Mono made several more proposals.
At 8:26 DoK barged in with tears streaming down his eyes, and tried to forcibly remove Mono from the room. Viva Las Espuelas called him "CoK' (get it because if you change the D to a C it would sound like cock! :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao)
At 8:27 4>0 rings bear hugged DoK and started to remove him from the room. DoK started screaming "Get off me you fat greasy Mexican pig!" Rings beaner fatass got winded after like three seconds and had to sit down. DoK then started talking to Mono about all the fun time they had trolling people as pat of the MK and then asked Mono if he was going to throw all that away to join same lame crew of faggots.
At 8:33 Mono sat down with DoK and tried to calm him down. He told him that he had taught him all that he could and that now it was time for DoK to go out on his own and make his own mark. DoK looked at him with tears running down his face and said he would try. He asked Mono if there was a chance he could join the Lefty Crew someday. Mono said yes. They hugged.
At 8:41 Lefty called an end to the meeting.

lefty
08-09-2011, 02:41 PM
8:42 - Lefty fired your ass

CubanSucks
08-09-2011, 03:06 PM
needs more CubanSucks

Leetonidas
08-09-2011, 03:07 PM
You put way too much thought into that :td

Prime1
08-09-2011, 03:14 PM
:lmao

Lefty's understudy
08-09-2011, 03:26 PM
You put way too much thought into that :td

Maybe next I should just plagiarize someone else's schtick like you did with Shastafarian's "pego looks like Kyle's cousin from South Park" joke/observation. Piggybacking schticks without making the effort to put any thought or spin into them would be a solid Lefty Crew like move.

symple19
08-09-2011, 03:28 PM
I lol'd

Booharv
08-09-2011, 04:26 PM
BUMP, dick slapping niggas per the usual.

CubanSucks
08-09-2011, 04:40 PM
BUMP, dick slapping niggas per the usual.

Booharv, dick sucking per the usual. Where's Isitjustme?

BlackSwordsMan
08-09-2011, 07:26 PM
8:43 : we were all making out

Booharv
08-10-2011, 11:58 AM
Booharv, dick sucking per the usual.
Brah I know you're upset that you're this forums outhouse and that people drop a deuce on you pretty much on the daily, but det shit was funny. If you're going to get sandy every time someone laughs at a funny joke at your expense then you're probably going to be sandy 24/7/365 since ypou're pretty much this forum's bottom bitch atm.

Where's Isitjustme?
Wtf do I care?

CubanSucks
08-10-2011, 02:30 PM
Brah I know you're upset that you're this forums outhouse and that people drop a deuce on you pretty much on the daily, but det shit was funny. If you're going to get sandy every time someone laughs at a funny joke at your expense then you're probably going to be sandy 24/7/365 since ypou're pretty much this forum's bottom bitch atm.

I'm laughing at the funny joke at my expense (since day 1 tbh). You're sucking the cyber dick of the guy making the joke

per the usual

Leetonidas
08-10-2011, 02:48 PM
Maybe next I should just plagiarize someone else's schtick like you did with Shastafarian's "pego looks like Kyle's cousin from South Park" joke/observation. Piggybacking schticks without making the effort to put any thought or spin into them would be a solid Lefty Crew like move.

lol butthurt faggot

Besides he does look like Kyle's cousin, I didn't realize that it was a "schtick."

Booharv
08-10-2011, 09:36 PM
I'm laughing at the funny joke at my expense (since day 1 tbh).
I can see that from your response on page 1.

You're sucking the cyber dick of the guy making the joke

per the usual

tbh BUMP has stated that he's a fan of mine too before so its more of a mutual admiration thing. You wouldn't know anything about since being hated and getting shit on is apparently part of your strategy here or something. Its also clearly not something that bothers you either. :lmao

Lefty's understudy
08-10-2011, 09:57 PM
lol butthurt faggot

Google image search burns, plagiarizing someone to finally have an enlightening and/or funny take, and then that post right there...we might need you to fill out an application. Hell if you had posted a "You Mad cuz I'm styling on you" type pic right there you would have been automatically in.

Leetonidas
08-10-2011, 10:21 PM
U mad?

also lol thinking calling pego Kyle's cousin is a "funny/enlightening take." :lmao Please post another diatribe about how lame I am you seething butthurt queer

DMC
08-10-2011, 10:33 PM
Google image search burns, plagiarizing someone to finally have an enlightening and/or funny take, and then that post right there...we might need you to fill out an application. Hell if you had posted a "You Mad cuz I'm styling on you" type pic right there you would have been automatically in.
Pretty sure your whole shtick is used already about 1000 times on here by others.

To quote Culby: "You've got no room".

CubanSucks
08-11-2011, 12:03 AM
I can see that from your response on page 1.

you have a video of my reaction back when I posted that?!

Veterinarian
08-11-2011, 04:35 AM
tbh making fun of Leetonidas for crying like a bitch when the Mavs boycotted a year ago will always be the way to go. Twat was leaving blood trails from his ass all over this forum :lmao :lmao

Veterinarian
08-11-2011, 04:49 AM
http://i.imgur.com/RZ7m4.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/6TJpi.jpg

Isitjustme?
08-11-2011, 08:19 AM

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

lefty
08-11-2011, 08:31 AM

Blake
08-11-2011, 08:47 AM

Prime1
08-11-2011, 08:57 AM
:rollin

08-11-2011, 09:05 AM
crofl 'et, with the not quantity but quality, makin em count, calculated troll goods

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-11-2011, 09:46 AM
God dammit Vet why did my post in the NFL forum only get an A- :madrun:madrun:madrun

Giuseppe
08-11-2011, 09:48 AM
^Hey, chubby cheeks, come ta Daddy.

tee, hee.

scoffing d-bag
08-11-2011, 10:03 AM
tbh I have to agree with my man Leetonidas...this Lefty's understudy is a complete douche bag. Who spends time thinking up hilarious posts? A loser thats who. Probably a hideous virgin faggot who lives with his mom and deserves to be euthanized imho.

lefty
08-11-2011, 11:44 AM
tbh i have to agree with my man leetonidas...this lefty's understudy is a complete douche bag. Who spends time thinking up hilarious posts? A loser thats who. Probably a hideous virgin faggot who lives with his mom and deserves to be euthanized imho.
+1

Leetonidas
08-11-2011, 11:54 AM
Oh, you guys. :)