PDA

View Full Version : Official worse posts of this forum thread

Nathan89
06-19-2011, 07:47 PM
When someone post something mind-boggling stupid this is the place to archive it.

Kobe had to share his stats and accolades with Shaq...that's the only reason MJ will have better stats the only fucker he had to share the ball with was Pippen and he shared with Pippen when he wanted....had he played with Shaq there's no doubt he and Shaq would have butted heads like Shaq and Kobe...Kobe would have put up similar numbers had he played alone in his prime...

The context of this post is Koolaid_Man trying to make Kobe seem as good as Jordan.

First bold part- Basically says Kobe doesn't have the stats Jordan has because he had more help.

Second bold part- Says Kobe would have numbers like Jordan if he played alone like Jordan. So Koolaid_Man thinks Jordan won his six rings by himself yet tries to argue that Kobe is on his level.

Feel free to contribute to this thread. If not feel free to check-in for the laughs.:lmao

Booharv
06-19-2011, 07:51 PM
Wow, it looks Kool Aid man might not be smart after all. Solid work.

Axe Murderer
06-19-2011, 07:52 PM
Wow, it looks Kool Aid man might not be smart after all. Solid work.

:lmao

Axe Murderer
06-19-2011, 07:56 PM
tbh awhile back i remember reading a post by ducks with awful grammar.

i dont remember where it was tho, hopefully i can find it

Amaso
06-19-2011, 07:57 PM
When someone post something mind-boggling stupid this is the place to archive it.

The context of this post is Koolaid_Man trying to make Kobe seem as good as Jordan.

First bold part- Basically says Kobe doesn't have the stats Jordan has because he had more help.

Second bold part- Says Kobe would have numbers like Jordan if he played alone like Jordan. So Koolaid_Man thinks Jordan won his six rings by himself yet tries to argue that Kobe is on his level.

Feel free to contribute to this thread. If not feel free to check-in for the laughs.:lmao

I don't see how what koolaid posted was wrong exactly. He didn't say Kobe > MJ, he posted something that's very obvious. You should be nominated for official worst poster on this forum (srs).

Axe Murderer
06-19-2011, 07:58 PM
oh and Veterooharv, with the dissapearing act li/lo goods per par tree of woe etc

djohn2oo8
06-19-2011, 07:59 PM
Koolaid_Man

Listen 3 quick things....

1st - MJ played against inferior competition compared to Kobe's competition on a nightly basis...MJ had 2-3 players at best that challenged him...Kobe has to face offensive players and defenders that MJ didn't have to face...

Isitjustme?
06-19-2011, 08:03 PM
I'd like to add one:

Originally Posted by Koolaid_Man
Kobe had to share his stats and accolades with Shaq...that's the only reason MJ will have better stats the only fucker he had to share the ball with was Pippen and he shared with Pippen when he wanted....had he played with Shaq there's no doubt he and Shaq would have butted heads like Shaq and Kobe...Kobe would have put up similar numbers had he played alone in his prime...

Feel free to contribute to this thread. If not feel free to check-in for the laughs.

djohn2oo8
06-19-2011, 08:07 PM
Originally Posted by DaDakota http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/Style_Templates/nba/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4629073#post4629073)
Healthy the Rox are top 3 seed in the WC, and maybe top seed.

DD

Nathan89
06-19-2011, 09:41 PM
I just wanted to thank Koolaid_Man for the inspiration to create this thread. I feel like his work will contribute more than any other to the growth of this thread.

Thanks

NRHector
06-19-2011, 09:57 PM
I just wanted to thank Koolaid_Man for the inspiration to create this thread. I feel like his work will contribute more than any other to the growth of this thread.

Thanks

:lol

Koolaid_Man
06-19-2011, 09:58 PM

say my name...say my name....:lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-19-2011, 10:09 PM
djohn, doing what any real fan does, sending all the retards in his fan base to the tree of woe, per usual, par the course

djohn2oo8
06-19-2011, 11:40 PM
djohn, doing what any real fan does, sending all the retards in his fan base to the tree of woe, per usual, par the course
:toast

rayjayjohnson
06-20-2011, 01:18 AM
thread title make heap sense good.

Nathan89 is Official dickhead poster of this forum thread. Me make and type english well.

Kai
06-20-2011, 02:40 AM

While I definitely did not back his comments, he did say if healthy. Too bad that there was no chance in hell of that happening.

djohn2oo8
06-20-2011, 07:50 AM
While I definitely did not back his comments, he did say if healthy. Too bad that there was no chance in hell of that happening.

Even if Yao was healthy, they wouldn't have been anywhere near the top 3. He didn't fit Adelman's system