PDA

View Full Version : any big krit fans here in sa?

koriwhat
06-19-2011, 08:33 PM
just got word krit is coming to town july 5th from the producer of a client of mine that tours with krit...

they want me to come up with some t-shirt designs so i need to start bustin' some ass and get on that shit already.

anyhow, heads up fools!

thispego
06-19-2011, 09:50 PM
:lmao

symple19
06-19-2011, 09:52 PM
:downspin:

Dr. Gonzo
06-20-2011, 12:05 AM
I'm a Big Krit's biggest fan. I have all of his stuff.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-20-2011, 12:07 AM
I think the proper spelling is Big K.R.I.T.

tlongII
06-20-2011, 12:24 AM
I've got an idea for a t-shirt design...

How about the image of a spur on the front of the t-shirt?

clambake
06-20-2011, 12:44 AM
is krit short for kori tat?

4>0rings
06-20-2011, 12:44 AM
I've got an idea for a t-shirt design...

How about the image of a spur on the front of the t-shirt?
How about the image of a spur, ON A CALF, on the front of a shirt.

koriwhat
06-20-2011, 10:31 AM
Wow a bunch of dumbfucks who think theyre funny... Go figure, only on ST.

koriwhat
06-20-2011, 10:32 AM
I think the proper spelling is Big K.R.I.T.

Yeah, i know and i dont care.

koriwhat
06-20-2011, 10:33 AM
Like i said, this is just a heads up, actually the show is on the 7th and 8th i believe and i'll be backstage burning it up while you fools spend your money trying to get in the door. Good luck!

Soul_Patch
06-20-2011, 01:16 PM
Yea i LOVE big K.R.I.T I always play that shit when im polishing my gat!

lol wiggers...

koriwhat
06-20-2011, 01:19 PM
Yea i LOVE big K.R.I.T I always play that shit when im polishing my gat!

lol wiggers...

What does liking rap/hip hop have anything to do with wiggers? So since you like metal, i guess you're racist huh? Same theory...

Go fuck yourself and then kill yourself! Please.

Soul_Patch
06-20-2011, 01:22 PM
What does liking rap/hip hop have anything to do with wiggers? So since you like metal, i guess you're racist huh? Same theory...

Go fuck yourself and then kill yourself! Please.

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/9771/wigger.jpg

BIG KRIT FO LYFE

Fpoonsie
06-20-2011, 01:28 PM
i'll be backstage burning it up while you fools spend your money trying to get in the door. Good luck!

You sure?

'cause so far, I haven't seen a single poster fellate (or even show the mildest of interest in) this guy...'cept for you.

koriwhat
06-20-2011, 01:34 PM
You sure?

'cause so far, I haven't seen a single poster fellate (or even show the mildest of interest in) this guy...'cept for you.

It's cool to be a dick, especially to me and to come into a thread like this created by me just so you can act all high and mighty. It was expected tbh.

Btw, we all know you're still a little faggot, nothing's changed.

Big krit is the shit, i don't care what yall have to say... Dude is blowing up in the hip hop game but yall little pussies wouldn't know shit about it. It figures!

Like i said, yall will still be hanging out on ST while i'm hanging out with up and coming hio hop moguls. It is what it is.

This was simply a heads up for anyone, not yall bitches, interested in attending this show in SA.

lil'mo
06-20-2011, 01:35 PM
hip hop game :lmao

up and coming hip hop moguls :lol

Fpoonsie
06-20-2011, 01:41 PM
Lulz.

You start this thread by jerking yourself off to the idea that some shit producer you know wants you to make some shit t-shirts for some shit rapper...

...and NOW you wanna act as if this was just a friendly "heads-up."

koriwhat
06-20-2011, 01:41 PM
hip hop game :lmao

up and coming hip hop moguls :lol

Yep and yep... Look him up! Listen to his music!

Yall are hating for all the wrong reasons, hating because yall don't like me on a god damn msgboard, hahahaha! Jokes on yall though.

Gonna be crazy too cause i'm finally gonna tattoo some black dudes too that day before the show. Shit's gonna be a learning experience.

Soul_Patch
06-20-2011, 01:43 PM
Like i said, yall will still be hanging out on ST while i'm hanging out with up and coming hio hop moguls. It is what it is.

:rollin

Poor KW, i usually try not to pour it on you, because people give you such a hard time here all the time...but you make it so easy.

Have fun with your idol...

lil'mo
06-20-2011, 01:44 PM
i dont dislike you, i dont know you and generally ignore your self deprecating behavior on here. it's hip hop that's the joke.

hehateme
06-20-2011, 01:44 PM
The dude looks like a poor man's Tracy Morgan look-a-like.

Soul_Patch
06-20-2011, 01:45 PM
The dude looks like a poor man's Tracy Morgan look-a-like.

My first thought too...Tracy Morgan is rapping now?

koriwhat
06-20-2011, 01:45 PM
Lulz.

You start this thread by jerking yourself off to the idea that some shit producer you know wants you to make some shit t-shirts for some shit rapper...

...and NOW you wanna act as if this was just a friendly "heads-up."

I don't make threads to prop myself up, simply tell yall what's up and if something i am doing in life is interesting to me then i share it with yall. You def don't have to come into my threads if you don't give a fuck about what i have to say but you still find your way into these threads, right?

Btw, shit producer, shit rap artist? And you know this because you wear shit gay hardy and bracelets? I suppose you are the expert on shit but these dudes are by far not shitty like you want others to think they are. You're a fool.

koriwhat
06-20-2011, 01:49 PM
:rollin

Poor KW, i usually try not to pour it on you, because people give you such a hard time here all the time...but you make it so easy.

Have fun with your idol...

Pour it on me, i don't give a fuck. I make $$ doing what i love to do, i tattoo on the side, i hang out with rap artists, i do me, i don't live for yall. If i. Worried about what some dumbfucks on the internet thought of me i wouldn't post here. I post here for a laugh and to check up on the what moves the spurs are making. You think you matter to me, think again.

koriwhat
06-20-2011, 01:50 PM
Fuck this ipad bs recorrecting shit... Fuck!

hehateme
06-20-2011, 01:52 PM
god damn you are one feisty hanson bitch.

koriwhat
06-20-2011, 01:52 PM
Anyhow, this thread is obviously not for yall so move on. I won't be replying to you dumbfucks any longer in here so yall might as well end it already.

Heads up for everyone else! More info on the way.

Soul_Patch
06-20-2011, 01:54 PM
Heads up for everyone else! More info on the way.

I'm on the edge of my seat!

cantthinkofanything
06-20-2011, 02:38 PM
When I was younger, I dated a lot of girls and although I wouldn't say I'm a "fan" of big krits, I never held it against anyone if theirs was oversized.

man on wire
06-20-2011, 02:57 PM
That K.R.I.T. sucks ass.

cantthinkofanything
06-20-2011, 03:08 PM
A doctor overhears a Chinese man at a dinner party saying, “I can’t stand Big Krit”. The doctor, a gynecologist, intervenes and asks the Chinaman if there’s anything he can do to help him get over his dislike. Offended at the interruption, the Chinaman shoots back, “oh, I suppose you also make me rike Rupe Fiasco and Rudicris also!?!?”

Fpoonsie
06-20-2011, 03:13 PM
A doctor overhears a Chinese man at a dinner party saying, “I can’t stand Big Krit”. The doctor, a gynecologist, intervenes and asks the Chinaman if there’s anything he can do to help him get over his dislike. Offended at the interruption, the Chinaman shoots back, “oh, I suppose you also make me rike Rupe Fiasco and Rudicris also!?!?”

Too many "also"'s (especially considering the "l" is supposed to be hard to pronounce), but otherwise...nailed it.

Dr. Gonzo
06-20-2011, 03:30 PM

I can't express in words the hilarity of this statement.

Dr. Gonzo
06-20-2011, 03:32 PM
Gonna be crazy too cause i'm finally gonna tattoo some black dudes too that day before the show. Shit's gonna be a learning experience.

AmericanPsycho
06-20-2011, 03:38 PM

I'd much rather be hanging out on ST than hanging out with some lame ass rapper.

Dr. Gonzo
06-20-2011, 03:40 PM
I'd much rather be hanging out on ST than hanging out with some lame ass rapper.

Watch your mouth. He's an up and coming hip-hop mogul.

Dr. Gonzo
06-20-2011, 03:42 PM
Koriwhat, are you excited about this because you feel they will take you with them to the top? Are you expecting to be mentioned in their "raps" or "rhymes"? Do you feel this brush with a very low level rapper in the game makes you a more successful person or do you just enjoy getting ass fucked by big black men?

cantthinkofanything
06-20-2011, 03:57 PM
Too many "also"'s (especially considering the "l" is supposed to be hard to pronounce), but otherwise...nailed it.

Yeah. I was trying to shoehorn it all in there. Sorry.

JoeChalupa
06-20-2011, 05:17 PM
I've never heard of the K.R.I.T.

Trill Clinton
06-20-2011, 05:26 PM
Yea, he's going to be at Scout bar, right? I'll be in the building!

Axe Murderer
06-20-2011, 05:34 PM
just heard some of his stuff

pretty impressive actually

oh crap
06-20-2011, 05:46 PM
krit wuz here was my favorite album of 2010. his show in austin a couple months back was good.

Trill Clinton
06-20-2011, 05:48 PM
Krit wuz here jams and Return of 4eva jams, too. He reminds me a lot of Pimp C, minus the drug/pimpin talk.

koriwhat
06-20-2011, 06:01 PM
Yea, he's going to be at Scout bar, right? I'll be in the building!

yep, i think it's called like eden now or something like that. i might go both days or just one of those days, i have no idea yet.

SpursNextRomanEmpire
06-20-2011, 06:46 PM
Big K.R.I.T. is fuckin good.

koriwhat
06-20-2011, 07:12 PM
http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/268/kritflyer.jpg

DPG21920
06-20-2011, 07:47 PM
Damn, KW you are stuck up dude!

koriwhat
06-20-2011, 08:05 PM
Damn, KW you are stuck up dude!

go eat a dick, faggot!

DPG21920
06-20-2011, 08:12 PM
That doesn't make any sense. You think I care what you say?

4>0rings
06-20-2011, 08:24 PM
lol krit groupie

DPG21920
06-20-2011, 08:29 PM
Are you a fan of lil tirk, KDub?

koriwhat
06-20-2011, 08:30 PM
lol krit groupie

lol koriwhat groupie

4>0rings
06-20-2011, 08:34 PM
lol koriwhat groupieWell at least you admited you would go down on him if he asked. Make sure you bust out your fruit portfolio when you masacre someones flesh.

koriwhat
06-20-2011, 08:39 PM
Well at least you admited you would go down on him if he asked. Make sure you bust out your fruit portfolio when you masacre someones flesh.

god damn i can't stop laughing... man you're just so damn funny it hurts! dude, no one has offered you your own 1 hr special yet? not even comedy central? well god damn! oh shit, i can't stop laughing... you're comedic gold like richard pryor but better! holy hell!

symple19
06-20-2011, 09:01 PM
wowie zowie

4>0rings
06-20-2011, 09:39 PM
god damn i can't stop laughing... man you're just so damn funny it hurts! dude, no one has offered you your own 1 hr special yet? not even comedy central? well god damn! oh shit, i can't stop laughing... you're comedic gold like richard pryor but better! holy hell!
Woah.... chill out with the groupie shit, I don't follow your gay life style, not that there's anything wrong with that.

Mavillionaire
06-20-2011, 10:45 PM
I thought this faggot Koriwhat was a myth. I thought there couldn't be this much of a loser built into one human being but I was wrong. Holy crap :lmao

koriwhat
07-06-2011, 11:12 PM
so... tomorrow is just a day away! anyone going to the show? i think it's $15-20 at the door, if there's ticket's available which i'm sure there are.

midnightpulp
07-08-2011, 04:14 PM
It's cool to be a dick, especially to me and to come into a thread like this created by me just so you can act all high and mighty. It was expected tbh.

Btw, we all know you're still a little faggot, nothing's changed.

Big krit is the shit, i don't care what yall have to say... Dude is blowing up in the hip hop game but yall little pussies wouldn't know shit about it. It figures!

This was simply a heads up for anyone, not yall bitches, interested in attending this show in SA.

No, this was simply a transparent attempt by yourself to name drop an "up and coming hip hop mogul" that no one on here seems to give the slightest fuck about.

Protip: If you're going to name drop, at least drop the name of someone relatively famous, not a regional "up and comer" who couldn't sell out a little league ballpark outside of his hometown/region.

koriwhat
07-08-2011, 04:22 PM
No, this was simply a transparent attempt by yourself to name drop an "up and coming hip hop mogul" that no one on here seems to give the slightest fuck about.

Protip: If you're going to name drop, at least drop the name of someone relatively famous, not a regional "up and comer" who couldn't sell out a little league ballpark outside of his hometown/region.

get the fuck out of here with this nonsense... you come into a thread you know nothing about only because you see the OP's handle as "koriwhat" and you jump onto the hate wagon as if you know what you speak of.

stfu midget and go fuck yourself! better yet, kill yourself!

marini martini
07-08-2011, 04:35 PM
So how was the show?

koriwhat
07-08-2011, 04:43 PM
So how was the show?

the show was a blast... my client ended up not being on the bill after all because he's back in houston working on his latest album that will be out on the 19th, but his producer was still in town with KRIT. took a friend out there with me and we went and hung out with my client's producer for a bit, away from the show, and just talked business, web, tshirts, etc... then my friend and i went to the show and had to deal with the shitty door men who couldn't seem to find us on the list, thankfully these cats we met earlier with my producer friend pulled us from the crowd outside and told the door men what's up and we were in.

it was a hell of a night except the opening acts were pretty disappointing.

Dr. Gonzo
07-09-2011, 09:52 PM
then my friend and i went to the show and had to deal with the shitty door men who couldn't seem to find us on the list

koriwhat
07-10-2011, 05:16 AM

laughing about incompetent people is a bit lol... i guess you didn't get to the part of the story where we did get in the show for free?

hehateme
07-10-2011, 09:20 AM
Did krit mistake you for a transvestite hooker with calf tramp stamps and take you home to plow you "big krit" style while your "friend" fondled his balls?

Oh btw did anyone ask why tracy morgan was rapping on stage?

Dr. Gonzo
07-10-2011, 03:34 PM
laughing about incompetent people is a bit lol... i guess you didn't get to the part of the story where we did get in the show for free?

koriwhat
07-10-2011, 07:18 PM
Did krit mistake you for a transvestite hooker with calf tramp stamps and take you home to plow you "big krit" style while your "friend" fondled his balls?

Oh btw did anyone ask why tracy morgan was rapping on stage?

wow, talk about comedic gold! keep it up and one day you'll break into the comedy scene as the next big dane crook or ned mencia!

Dr. Gonzo
07-10-2011, 08:51 PM
koriwhat

HighLowLobForBig-50
07-10-2011, 09:06 PM
props for koriwhat's current title

hehateme
07-11-2011, 12:33 AM
wow, talk about comedic gold! keep it up and one day you'll break into the comedy scene as the next big dane crook or ned mencia!

No comedy intended, it was an honest question. From the last post you wrote it sounded like you were some old time rock groupie ready to get your taint tore open for the love and passion for your music.

Oh and I am pretty certain you looked like this that night to try and impress your client friend...

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/3373/koriwhat.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/717/koriwhat.jpg/)

koriwhat
07-11-2011, 03:01 AM
damn man, move to cali, for real! you can make it on stage out there... your comedy is out of this world, so fuckin' funny i can't stop laughing! can i get your autograph before you hit the big time?

koriwhat
08-06-2011, 05:59 PM
http://imgsrv.thebeatsa.com/image/DbLiteGraphic/201108/8707756.jpg?1312607835

hehateme
08-06-2011, 07:34 PM
What are the odds someone gets shot at this event and are we taking bets ?

jimo2305
08-06-2011, 08:08 PM
^

lol usually the folks that listen to big krit aren't the shooting type.. some of y'all should really stop stereo typing and really listen to his music.. but i know that's too much to ask

Dr. Gonzo
08-06-2011, 09:49 PM
Will koriwhat be on the list this time?

symple19
08-07-2011, 12:14 AM
so much for leaving spurstalk. the mat-haired, capri wearing princess needs his attention

koriwhat
08-07-2011, 12:34 AM
so much for leaving spurstalk. the mat-haired, capri wearing princess needs his attention

and you posting in my thread isn't a cry for attention? gtfo

koriwhat
08-07-2011, 12:39 AM
:cry i'm symple19 and i'm gonzo and i'm the rest of the trolls who think we're a bunch of hot shots... i swear we're cool... i swear!

koriwhat
08-07-2011, 12:43 AM
no one got shot at the other event, so what makes yall think anything is going to happen at this one. bunch of dumbfuck's yall trolls are. wish i could throw you all in a tub together and drop a hot wire in that water.

hehateme
08-07-2011, 12:50 AM
Just wondering koriwhat...will you run like a bitch when you hear gunshots at this rap concert or ball up in the fetal position crying? Please indulge us.

koriwhat
08-07-2011, 01:00 AM
trolls, don't bother asking me anything from here on out, don't bother replying to my threads... i want nothing to do with the trolls of ST. seriously. yall call it a bitch move, i call it peace and yall bitches are on ignore, so why bother with anymore wasted effort. yalls only thing here at ST is trying to poke fun at me which is hilarious because it's pointless, i live my life for me and my fam, not for yall bitch ass tricks.

back on topic now. who's gonna be at this show on the 14th?

symple19
08-07-2011, 01:47 AM
trolls, don't bother asking me anything from here on out, don't bother replying to my threads... i want nothing to do with the trolls of ST. seriously. yall call it a bitch move, i call it peace and yall bitches are on ignore, so why bother with anymore wasted effort. yalls only thing here at ST is trying to poke fun at me which is hilarious because it's pointless, i live my life for me and my fam, not for yall bitch ass tricks.

yo, yo ,yo... Me and thuh fam be kickin it live at thuh big KRIT show, homies, fo' real!!!!!!!

Nice ebonics, cracker. So basically you're a wigger that's obsessed with reggae and black girls, does shitty tattoos, wears capris, scoffs EVERYTHING on this site, and has a mail order associates degree. You must be real proud of yourself.

Perhaps you should introduce your upper torso to a tree shredder. Something to think about

hehateme
08-07-2011, 08:15 AM

back on topic now. who's gonna be at this show on the 14th?

Someone sounds mad...and btw I've told you before I'm not a troll just someone who is genuinely concerned for your safety at this concert. I'm pretty sure when you get 2k+ black people smokin dope and drinkin the purple at one rap concert and you are the only drag queen lookin white girl there somethings definitely bound to go wrong.

Fpoonsie
08-08-2011, 12:43 AM
bunch of dumbfuck's yall trolls are.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-fi3ZnxlpqH0/Thp0iP6dueI/AAAAAAAAAUE/6lxwu9mC4o0/s1600/iron.jpg

http://www.nolacouture.com/nola-couture/site/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/eric_l.jpg

skut_farkus
08-08-2011, 01:23 AM
krit is alright, a couple months ago i kicked it with a real o.g. though Mr. Jackie chain. powin up sippin that lean naw i mean?