PDA

View Full Version : Dwight Howard Speaks Glowingly Of Pau Gasol

Koolaid_Man
06-19-2011, 08:59 PM
Read it and weep....Dwight taking up for his future low post teammate...:lol...this shit is going to happen....:lol

Do you agree that people say Pau Gasol is soft? Dwight Howard: I don't think he's soft. I've played a lot against him. You can call him soft or whatever, but he has two things than the rest don't have: two championship rings. You can't be soft and an NBA champion. The ones who call him that I'm sure they want to mess with his head, but that's not true. He is a physical player in the paint and very smart. He's not soft at all.

http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm

TampaDude
06-19-2011, 09:01 PM
There's as much chance of DH going to the Lakers as your mom sprouting a 14-inch penis.

Koolaid_Man
06-19-2011, 09:02 PM
There's as much chance of DH going to the Lakers as your mom sprouting a 14-inch penis.

:sleep and then :sleep

Bruce Wayne
06-19-2011, 09:05 PM
there's as much chance of dh going to the lakers you sprouting a penis.

fify

Koolaid_Man
06-19-2011, 09:16 PM
fify

ESPN host predicts Dwight Howard will be with Lakers in future (http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sports-sentinel-sports-now/2011/02/22/espn-host-predicts-dwight-howard-will-be-with-lakers-in-future/)
i

44 Votes
http://pixel.quantserve.com/pixel/p-ab3gTb8xb3dLg.gif

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sports-sentinel-sports-now/files/2011/02/dhoward-575x460.jpg (http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sports-sentinel-sports-now/files/2011/02/dhoward.jpg)Dwight Howard records his role, Rock Callahan, in the Disney XD series "Kick Buttowski -- Suburban Daredevil," at Digitec Interactive in Metro West. He holds one of the renderings of his his character. Feb. 7, 2011. B581045522Z.1 (George Skene/Orlando Sentinel)

Now that the Carmelo Anthony Knicks trade is done, you better believe Dwight Howard, Chris Paul and Deron Williams are back in the hot seat for trade talks.

Fair or not, people will talk and murmur about what is to come. Frankly speaking, fans and media should keep abreast of the potential roster changes. After all, if you are a season-ticket holder, don’t you want to know what the value of your NBA experience could be in the next few years?

On Tuesday’s Mike and Mike in the Morning show on ESPN, those three names were the subject of conversation after opinions about the Carmelo Anthony trade wrapped up.

In regards to Orlando Magic center Dwight Howard, Mike Greenberg said this, “Dwight Howard, I will bet you anything you want that Dwight Howard is a Laker. Dwight Howard wants to be a movie star and you know what, he should be. Dwight Howard is a great looking guy with all the personality in the world, he’s funny, he’s fun, he’s got a great sense of humor, he’s got all the looks and charisma in the world.”

Greenberg also predicted a Dwight Howard pairing with Kobe Bryant would bear a few more championship rings for the NBA All-Star MVP guard.
Dwight Howard’s contract is set to expire after the 2012-13 season, but he has repeatedly denied seeking an out of the Orlando Magic.

Howard even took to this twitter account to address t (http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/story/2011-02-08/dwight-howard-denies-that-hes-seeking-a-way-out-of-orlando)he trade rumors.
“I never said I wanted to leave stop reading the rumors. It’s really stupid. And annoying to be honest. They tryna make something outta nothing I have another yr under my contract before I can sign.”
Time will tell.

LkrFan
06-19-2011, 09:23 PM

You sound scurred. He's openly stated he would love to play with Kobe a while ago. Then he refused to sign that 2-year extension. Now he is propping up Pau.

Be very afraid. D12/Pau...coming to wreak havoc and shut down the paint in an arena near you. D12/Pau v. Tired old shit bag/Bonner. Think about that. :lol

DMC
06-19-2011, 09:47 PM
Mike Brown

frodo
06-19-2011, 09:51 PM
DH would be a great addition for any team that acquires him. Lakers have some decent trading assets (glassman/odom/artest etc...) and more importantly they have stern always on their side. it ain't no surprising news tbh

TampaDude
06-19-2011, 10:31 PM
You sound scurred. He's openly stated he would love to play with Kobe a while ago. Then he refused to sign that 2-year extension. Now he is propping up Pau.

Be very afraid. D12/Pau...coming to wreak havoc and shut down the paint in an arena near you. D12/Pau v. Tired old shit bag/Bonner. Think about that. :lol

Not "scurred" at all.

Two words: Mike Brown

Enjoy the mediocrity, Lakers fans... :lol

Budkin
06-20-2011, 12:03 AM
Dwight ain't going to the Lakers but keep dreaming.

LkrFan
06-20-2011, 03:23 AM
Dwight ain't going to the Lakers but keep dreaming.

I bet you said the same thing about Shaq! ;)

LkrFan
06-20-2011, 03:27 AM
Not "scurred" at all.

Two words: Mike Brown

Enjoy the mediocrity, Lakers fans... :lol

Lakers' defense failed in the playoffs. MB is a defensive guru. Perfect fit. Offense was not the problem. Defense, health, and motivation was. By next season they have been fishing for an un-Laker-like 7 months. They will come back healthy and motivated. You'll see. :toast

DMC
08-26-2013, 09:57 PM
lol

Michael Jordan.
08-26-2013, 09:59 PM
Lakers' defense failed in the playoffs. MB is a defensive guru. Perfect fit. Offense was not the problem. Defense, health, and motivation was. By next season they have been fishing for an un-Laker-like 7 months. They will come back healthy and motivated. You'll see. :toast

:lmao

LkrFan
08-27-2013, 02:12 AM
:lmao

Well, damn. :rollin :lmao :rollin

lefty
08-27-2013, 02:26 AM

Holy crap

AchillesHeel
08-27-2013, 02:41 AM
MJ gonna get charged for rape, tbh.