PDA

View Full Version : Argentina loves Spurs

pampas
06-11-2005, 07:27 AM
Guys,

We have 35M fans in Argentina cheering up for Spurs!!…Today Manu is greater than Maradona there.

Count some more in France (even though they are not too passionate) and you will realize that Spurs have a lot of support overseas.

But Argentina does love San Antonio! And they will win the Championship again together.

Slo spurs fan
06-11-2005, 07:36 AM
Guys,

We have 35M fans in Argentina cheering up for Spurs!!…Today Manu is greater than Maradona there.

Count some more in France (even though they are not too passionate) and you will realize that Spurs have a lot of support overseas.

But Argentina does love San Antonio! And they will win the Championship again together.

HEY!!!!!

What about as Slovenians???

Here are at least 35 fans also!!!

But not 35M. :depressed

pampas
06-11-2005, 07:49 AM
You are right! Too early in the morning to think clearly.

Shortly we will realize that Spurs will be loved worldwide as it was the Jordan's Bulls once.

TDMVPDPOY
06-11-2005, 07:56 AM
FUCK JORDANS BULL THEY ARE SHIT!!!

go spurs go

cmc$purs
06-11-2005, 09:58 AM
Thanks argentina for sharing MANU :king
MANU for mayor , :spin :spin

go spurs go

bigbendbruisebrother
06-11-2005, 10:41 AM
Thanks argentina for sharing MANU :king
MANU for mayor , :spin :spin

go spurs go

I can just see the news reports one day...

AP
Buenos Aires, San Antonio

January 22, 2017

Argentinian President Emanuel Ginobili made a triumphant return to the United States today, meeting with U.S. President ____ (Insert another godamn rich white guy). Formerly an NBA standout with San Antonio, Ginobili led the Spurs to six consecutive titles beginning in 2005. When mobbed by a throng of elderly slobbering bloggers at the famed San Antonio bar and restaurant Fatso's, President Ginobili declared, "I have never minded getting knocked around in a crowd, but I don't like the barbecue sauce on my clothes so much."

President Ginobili, revered in Argentina for resurecting the Peso and turning Argentina into an economic superpower, came bearing gifts as well. US President (AGRWG) is hoping to convince Ginobili to expand Argentina's economic package designed to prop of the flacid US economy. "We all loved Manu when he played for the Spurs, and now we want him to help turn around another team--the US of A."

Blah, blah, blah. You get the picture. I called it first. Manu for Presidente!

MaNuMaNiAc
06-11-2005, 12:48 PM
Guys,

LOL I like when people get too carried away and say shit like this. This is not true, but it could be said that the spotlight is on Manu for the next month and 1/2.

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
06-11-2005, 12:53 PM
Guys,

Bienvenido a Spurs Talk pampas! Welcome to the bandwagon! :lol

Have fun and stay away from the trolls!

Oh, and you forgot about the Virgin Islands and New Zealand fans, plus there are fans from other countries too!

WalterBenitez
06-11-2005, 02:03 PM
Manu President of ARG??, well, you know that guy named Scwarzenneger or sth like that became Governor of California, perhaps Manu will run for sth in Texas.

Timoha
06-11-2005, 02:17 PM
Well, from what I hear, people in the Carribean love the Spurs as well :wink