PDA

View Full Version : Mexicans and escalators (no racist)

I. Hustle
06-21-2011, 10:12 AM
Why is it that when they are on the escalators they just stop? I mean I am trying to get to the next floor and their fat asses take up the whole space and just park until it gets them to the next floor. I am talking about all Mexicans too, the ones from Puerto Rico, Cuba, etc. I know it's convenient but foot locker only gives me a 30 minute lunch so I have to rush to the chink food place and rush back. Those beaners clog up the escalators though.
I am not being racist I am just sayin'

Frenzy
06-21-2011, 10:37 AM
You black bro?

RGMCSE
06-21-2011, 10:47 AM
Why is it that when they are on the escalators they just stop? I mean I am trying to get to the next floor and their fat asses take up the whole space and just park until it gets them to the next floor. I am talking about all Mexicans too, the ones from Puerto Rico, Cuba, etc. I know it's convenient but foot locker only gives me a 30 minute lunch so I have to rush to the chink food place and rush back. Those beaners clog up the escalators though.
I am not being racist I am just sayin'

:lol

spurs_fan_in_exile
06-21-2011, 11:01 AM
You're not being racist, but you're missing the point that they are making. These Mexicans are teaching to relax and enjoy the ride that is life. That rushing around from one place to the next is no way to live. It's the 2010's dude. Life Lesson Latinos are the new Magical Negroes.

I. Hustle
06-21-2011, 11:02 AM
You black bro?

Nope

spurs_fan_in_exile
06-21-2011, 11:13 AM
Nope

You might consider converting to that so you can just take the elevators instead.

I. Hustle
06-21-2011, 11:27 AM
You might consider converting to that so you can just take the elevators instead.

I thought of being Japanese so that I could build motorized shoes that walk for me and light up.

I. Hustle
06-21-2011, 11:32 AM
I tried carrying fake licenses with me and throwing them at the top/bottom of the escalators but I got tired of dodging the babies they would toss to get there faster.

Nathan Explosion
06-21-2011, 12:17 PM
I do hate it when people just stop on an escalator. I actually do walk up them too.

DisAsTerBot
06-21-2011, 12:24 PM
I do hate it when people just stop on an escalator. I actually do walk up them too.

then what's the point of them being motorized?

Frenzy
06-21-2011, 12:34 PM
then what's the point of them being motorized?

Isn't it faster when you walk while its moving?

Nathan Explosion
06-21-2011, 12:34 PM
You all do realize that it's okay to actually walk and exercise, right? If I'm closer to stairs instead of an elevator, I will take the stairs.

If it's motorized and you walk, then you can get up the escalator faster and with minimal effort. Again, another symptom of what's plaguing society, mainly inactivity whenever possible. I enjoy laying around the house and all, but when I'm out, I'm moving as much as possible.

I. Hustle
06-21-2011, 01:26 PM
walk on the left, stand on the right

srsly dahs

Not if they fat asses take up the whole shit.

Nathan Explosion
06-21-2011, 02:43 PM
Not if they fat asses take up the whole shit.

Yeah. And sometimes it's not about being late, but rather, just going in and out as fast as possible. I know most men are like myself, and know what they want when they go into a mall. And if I know what I want, I want to deal with crowds a little as possible, hence why I go during the downtime and take the quickest way in and out. But it sucks when you're near an escalator and someone gets on and just stops. Move your fat ass. If there's a stair case on the way, I'll avoid the escalator because it's exercise and I know most people avoid the stairs like the plague, so I can fly up the stairs in no time.

DMX7
06-21-2011, 03:03 PM
:lol

lol, we call them hispanics.