PDA

View Full Version : my facebook is gone foreva

lil'mo
06-22-2011, 09:58 PM
i deactivated my account 3 years ago because facebook is gay as shit, naturally. i recently felt the need to reconnect with some ex bitches & old friends but forgot my password to reactivate it. I tried to have my password sent to me, but I used my old college email to start it and I called them yesterday to see if i could get any old emails, they said they cleared that email 4 years ago. Aint no fuckin way I'm gonn start a new facebook. I guess my facebookin days have come to a permanent end :depressed Not like a gaf!

facebook is lame, why or why not? all why nots are preemptively deemed bs

if you have a way of figuring out my old password, i will have random mav krew member s your d. no bullshit. lemme know.

Monostradamus
06-22-2011, 10:02 PM
:lmao

"facebook sucks, but if you could help me log in, that would be great :tu"

lil'mo
06-22-2011, 10:13 PM

its true, facebook is gay as shit the way all of you use it. I'd like to be able to just touch base with all my ex bitches and a few of my high school pals, not update my status and fag tag all my pics :lmao

thispego
06-22-2011, 10:15 PM

this narcissistic faggot looooooves living his life vicariously through facebook, no doubt :lol

Monostradamus
06-22-2011, 10:19 PM
:lmao mike has nobody to stick up for him, so he logs into another name to do it himself.

:lmao and cue the "like you mavskrewers don't do the exact same thing!" line

:lmao and then cue DPG with "mav krew with another B.Rabbit strategy!"

ashbeeigh
06-22-2011, 10:20 PM
They pretty much abandoned anything that happened pre-2007. I downloaded my profile (you can do that) to just for shits and giggles to see what my first facebook post was but it didn't go back to 2005...I think that's when I got thefacebook. It was either summer '04 or summer '05. Whatever it was...it wasn't there.

lil'mo
06-22-2011, 10:24 PM
yo mike add me imho..i can then refer u to some homescro's that deal heroine imho.

added. hold your breath and look for my invite :toast

lil'mo
06-22-2011, 10:25 PM
They pretty much abandoned anything that happened pre-2007. I downloaded my profile (you can do that) to just for shits and giggles to see what my first facebook post was but it didn't go back to 2005...I think that's when I got thefacebook. It was either summer '04 or summer '05. Whatever it was...it wasn't there.

what?

Monostradamus
06-22-2011, 10:31 PM
:lmao "betray"

":cry we trusted you, random guy we hardly know and met thru the internet! we fuckin trusted you!!!! :cry"

lil'mo
06-22-2011, 10:31 PM
you gonhave to reach to scoff the mookie crew, no doubt

Sisk
06-22-2011, 10:32 PM
Shit thread.

lil'mo
06-22-2011, 10:35 PM
Shit thread.

lol fuck yourself. your a shit person so i guess it all evens out :lol

ashbeeigh
06-22-2011, 10:40 PM
what?

Like if you had FB back in the day (pre open facebook) they probably just said "fuck you" and threw your shit out.

lil'mo
06-22-2011, 10:42 PM
Like if you had FB back in the day (pre open facebook) they probably just said "fuck you" and threw your shit out.

i deactivated it in 2007 or 2008

lil'mo
06-22-2011, 10:44 PM
ashbeeigh have you ever been titfucked irl be honest

is there any doubt? srsly?

lil'mo
06-22-2011, 10:48 PM
but what if the rogue nation is suspected of having blt's?

Sisk
06-22-2011, 10:50 PM
http://www.quemark.com/images/stories/what/what-is-minimum-wage.jpg

lil'mo
06-22-2011, 10:54 PM
http://www.quemark.com/images/stories/what/what-is-minimum-wage.jpg

did i ever mention the mountain of wealth that my baby mama/future wife brings to the table? I could purchase you and your family this very second for slave labor purposes. :rollin

lol not being as wealthy as me :lmao

Sisk
06-22-2011, 10:56 PM
Bragging about your baby's momma's money :lmao:lmao:lmao
Minimum wage :lmao

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_kZORb7uNURw/RpmB2mi6RWI/AAAAAAAAAN0/EVmxcqzYSHE/s320/TCEH.jpg

lil'mo
06-22-2011, 10:58 PM
Bragging about your baby's momma's money :lmao:lmao:lmao
Minimum wage :lmao

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_kZORb7uNURw/RpmB2mi6RWI/AAAAAAAAAN0/EVmxcqzYSHE/s320/TCEH.jpg

bragging? just correcting the numbnuts who think i'm not waaaaaaayyyyyy better off than them :lmao

Sisk
06-22-2011, 11:00 PM
$7.25/hr

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

lil'mo
06-22-2011, 11:14 PM
$7.25/hr

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

actually $10.20 since i decided to accept the assistant supervisor position, but again, for the retards (again), you dont work at a Residential Treatment Center for the money, you get paid in experience. When I'm making 100k in a couple years thanks to all my hard work, i'll throw you a couple bills and maybe you can take your girl out on a date to somewhere other than whataburger :lmao

DMC
06-22-2011, 11:19 PM
Facebook, never had it, never will.

lol online social networking.

DMC
06-22-2011, 11:21 PM
did i ever mention the mountain of wealth that my baby mama/future wife brings to the table? I could purchase you and your family this very second for slave labor purposes. :rollin

lol not being as wealthy as me :lmao

Define slave labor....

TE
06-22-2011, 11:34 PM
I got rid of my facebook account a couple of months ago. I don't see what the big fucking deal is with having one. It's just a waste of time.

lil'mo
06-22-2011, 11:35 PM
Define slave labor....

cooking cleaning and generally being my bitch.

lil'mo
06-22-2011, 11:36 PM
I got rid of my facebook account a couple of months ago. I don't see what the big fucking deal is with having one. It's just a waste of time.

prahps to you scruh

koriwhat
06-22-2011, 11:36 PM
actually $10.20 since i decided to accept the assistant supervisor position, but again, for the retards (again), you dont work at a Residential Treatment Center for the money, you get paid in experience. When I'm making 100k in a couple years thanks to all my hard work, i'll throw you a couple bills and maybe you can take your girl out on a date to somewhere other than whataburger :lmao

lol $10.20/hr

actually that's not bad, i'd take that if i wanted to work a 9-5 job but it sure wouldn't pay for much. good job man!

lil'mo
06-22-2011, 11:38 PM
lol $10.20/hr

actually that's not bad, i'd take that if i wanted to work a 9-5 job but it sure wouldn't pay for much. good job man!

i work ~10 hour shifts. if there is an incident, i sometimes work longer.

Spurtacus
06-22-2011, 11:43 PM
You should try fuckbook

mouse
06-23-2011, 03:02 AM
Facebook, never had it, never will.

I call bullshit, everyone has a FB page... even dead people,pets,and Terrorists.

You know how ignorant you sound? (not to insult you) but to give you a heads up.

When the phone was invented people said it was a waste of time,money and it will never be useful. Do you want to be that person in history?

You want your children to Google you saying how "useless" social networking is?

lol online social networking.

You post here everyday what would you call what you are doing interacting with others online?

Don't lower the bar for yourself , don't show your calve tats!

mouse
06-23-2011, 03:07 AM
lol $10.20/hr

actually that's not bad,

I have $5.10 could I use your ass for 1/2 an hour?

koriwhat
06-23-2011, 11:46 AM
good ol' mouse... pointing fingers at others but not at himself. hey dipshit, gotta love the STalkerish tactics you take against me daily here, just can't keep me off your mind huh?

Cochina
06-23-2011, 12:20 PM
I have $5.10 could I use your ass for 1/2 an hour?

good ol' mouse... pointing fingers at others but not at himself. hey dipshit, gotta love the STalkerish tactics you take against me daily here, just can't keep me off your mind huh?

I hear teh mouse leans towards skinny white ass TBQH.

koriwhat
06-23-2011, 12:22 PM
i hear you're a fuckin' pathetic troll mouse and even a more pathetic old man.

koriwhat
06-23-2011, 12:44 PM
every time koriwhott posts makes me want to jump on the yeah i got calf tats so what bandwagon

there's enough space on that loser wagon for you too... jump on already dipshit.

BlackSwordsMan
06-23-2011, 12:47 PM
Can we get back on topic

mrsmaalox
06-23-2011, 12:55 PM
i work ~10 hour shifts. if there is an incident, i sometimes work longer.

Take down!! Privately we used to call those a "tie 'em up and shoot 'em up" :fight

Cochina
06-23-2011, 01:03 PM
Chit, we call dat my bedroom.

Soul_Patch
06-23-2011, 01:07 PM
Lol thinking you are going to make 6 digits in the mental health field.

Cochina
06-23-2011, 01:13 PM
With a lil lube he can make more than that

mrsmaalox
06-23-2011, 01:22 PM

People are always gonna be crazy! :)

Actually, right now is an excellent time to be in mental health, but especially if you are somehow attached to the military. More and more of those affected soldiers coming back needing lots of care. And I know first-hand, those government contracts are very, very nice :greedy

lil'mo
06-23-2011, 01:23 PM

80's good too :toast

eventually it'll be 6 figs but I aint greedy or in a hurry.

lol doubting me :lmao

Soul_Patch
06-23-2011, 02:00 PM
Only very successful long time PHD's in Psychology will break 6 figures, at least in south texas.

good luck finding a job making over 40k a year with a masters. Seriously...im not sure what world you are living in, but it is one of the lowest paying fields of work out there...

My wife is a Masters Level Counselor, with around 15yrs of experience behind her and 2 licenses...and if she wanted to get back into counseling, the most she could make was around 40 to 55k, because of that she has a job as a supervisor with a large insurance company now making more than that luckily...but its not really in the field.

When she got laid off from her job at Seton Home a while back (teen pregnancy place) most job offers she got where in the high 30s, and low 40s....for a masters with experience...

its sick...but good luck, just be realistic.

CosmicCowboy
06-23-2011, 02:06 PM
I find facebook to be incredibly amusing. I rarely post, but love reading the crazy shit other people post. I really can't believe sometimes what private stuff gets thrown out there...I'm live WTF? I can't believe you just posted that on the freaking wall where everyone can see it...

mrsmaalox
06-23-2011, 02:23 PM
I find facebook to be incredibly amusing. I rarely post, but love reading the crazy shit other people post. I really can't believe sometimes what private stuff gets thrown out there...I'm live WTF? I can't believe you just posted that on the freaking wall where everyone can see it...

I know what you mean!! I've seen some pretty nasty fights, usually over politics, on people's walls. And their stupid attitude is "Well it's my wall and I'll post whatever I want" "if you don't like it, don't read it" as if they are conversing in the privacy of their living room. Posting anything on your wall is pretty much like shouting it out in the checkout lane at Walmart---it's not private :lol

CosmicCowboy
06-23-2011, 02:57 PM
I know what you mean!! I've seen some pretty nasty fights, usually over politics, on people's walls. And their stupid attitude is "Well it's my wall and I'll post whatever I want" "if you don't like it, don't read it" as if they are conversing in the privacy of their living room. Posting anything on your wall is pretty much like shouting it out in the checkout lane at Walmart---it's not private :lol

Just a couple of days ago a mother we know and her 16 year old daughter got into it on the daughters wall...I don't even remember what the issue was but it got real...the mother was like...Oh, but I give you everything and I can't believe you aren't happy, woe is me etc....It was like watching a train wreck...I wanted to jump in there and post "Jeeez people, take this shit to PM's or even better, pick up the fucking phone and TALK to each other..." but it was just too sick/funny to watch.

CosmicCowboy
06-23-2011, 03:04 PM
This same mother made a complete ass of herself a couple of weeks ago...the same 16 year old daughter posted a picture of herself and her mothers new boyfriend was in the picture...

one of her friends responded with something like "OMFG will you look at the beer gut on that bowlegged little guy!"

The mother totally went off on the guy (on her daughters page), went into a multi-hundred word tirade about what a wonderful guy the boyfriend was (He really IS one ugly bowlegged mutha with a HUGE gut) and practically challenged the kid to a fistfight...It was freaking hilarious...

koriwhat
06-23-2011, 03:07 PM
FB is hilarious... i use it to keep in contact with friends/family, advertise tattooing, and rant about bs. little to my surprise, a ton of people read my fucking rants and then ask me about them, and i am always surprised people give a fuck about what i have to say. i say shit to say shit, same shit here on ST.

Soul_Patch
06-23-2011, 03:09 PM
This same mother made a complete ass of herself a couple of weeks ago...the same 16 year old daughter posted a picture of herself and her mothers new boyfriend was in the picture...

one of her friends responded with something like "OMFG will you look at the beer gut on that bowlegged little guy!"

The mother totally went off on the guy (on her daughters page), went into a multi-hundred word tirade about what a wonderful guy the boyfriend was (He really IS one ugly bowlegged mutha with a HUGE gut) and practically challenged the kid to a fistfight...It was freaking hilarious...

Haha...reminds me of my friends facebook last summer. They were having a house built and living with her inlaws. She commented on her status that her house was almost ready. I think i said something like, "oh you guys must be thrilled to get back into your own place, living with people can be taxing!"

Well the MIL saw that and went off on me, about how loving they were, and letting them stay under their roof, etc etc...villified me completely...i tried to explain myself, then got dumped on more...my friend apologized and i just let it go...I felt like saying, YOU PROVED MY POINT LIVING WITH YO MUST BE FUCKING HELL!

lil'mo
06-23-2011, 03:22 PM
how you gonna make 6 figures with a masters in psychology? the only thing that really qualifies you to do is be a school counselor..gotta get your phd brah. my cousin just got that and she ain't even makin six figures yet imho, go get that shit good luck :tu

health psychology brah, wealthier clientele. Like i said, i'll probably go back some point in the future to get my phd, but only for the title.

koriwhat
06-23-2011, 03:24 PM
health psychology brah, wealthier clientele. Like i said, i'll probably go back some point in the future to get my phd, but only for the title.

without a phd in that field, the replies have been very truthful.

i know of a handful of masters degree holders in psych and none of which bank over $50g's.

lil'mo
06-23-2011, 03:24 PM
Only very successful long time PHD's in Psychology will break 6 figures, at least in south texas.

good luck finding a job making over 40k a year with a masters. Seriously...im not sure what world you are living in, but it is one of the lowest paying fields of work out there...

My wife is a Masters Level Counselor, with around 15yrs of experience behind her and 2 licenses...and if she wanted to get back into counseling, the most she could make was around 40 to 55k, because of that she has a job as a supervisor with a large insurance company now making more than that luckily...but its not really in the field.

When she got laid off from her job at Seton Home a while back (teen pregnancy place) most job offers she got where in the high 30s, and low 40s....for a masters with experience...

its sick...but good luck, just be realistic.

health psychology brah, wealthier clientele.

I'm being very realistic, I've planned and know what i'm getting into. thanks for the concern though :tu

lil'mo
06-23-2011, 03:28 PM
without a phd in that field, the replies have been very truthful.

i know of a handful of masters degree holders in psych and none of which bank over $50g's.

:lol i'm well aware people

koriwhat
06-23-2011, 03:32 PM
:lol i'm well aware people

Good luck man! $50g's is def still good money especially here in tx.

Crookshanks
06-23-2011, 03:48 PM
I like FB. It has allowed me to re-connect with friends from high school and college and keep up with people I know all over the country. It's also a great way for my kids to post pics of the grandkids so everyone can see them instead of trying to have prints made and send them out.

I don't have friends who post crazy stuff or air their crap for everyone to read.

ashbeeigh
06-23-2011, 06:08 PM

Actually, right now is an excellent time to be in mental health, but especially if you are somehow attached to the military. More and more of those affected soldiers coming back needing lots of care. And I know first-hand, those government contracts are very, very nice :greedy

This for real. I chose my MSW program because I could take classes later in the evenings (after 5 pm without dealing with downtown UTSA traffic) and be in a top ten program without moving to Austin. USC is the only MSW program in the country that I'm aware of that has a military social work concentration. There are military wives and veterans galore in the program. They even have some great research facilities in the LA area. If there was a way for me to break into the military social work I would do it in a heartbeat (but with health holding me back from enlisting as an officer it's 100% never going to happen). So, for now it's private sector. Private sector social services are downsizing though, due to funding constraints. One area that continues to increase is employment. The area pego is in may actually lose some jobs with funding cuts.

lil'mo
06-23-2011, 06:18 PM
again... i'll be operating my own practice

koriwhat
06-23-2011, 06:37 PM
again... i'll be operating my own practice

yeah, just like all aspiring psych majors. :lol

lil'mo
06-23-2011, 06:39 PM
the groundwork is laid, it's paid for.

CosmicCowboy
06-23-2011, 07:09 PM
I like FB. It has allowed me to re-connect with friends from high school and college and keep up with people I know all over the country. It's also a great way for my kids to post pics of the grandkids so everyone can see them instead of trying to have prints made and send them out.

I don't have friends who post crazy stuff or air their crap for everyone to read.

You should start friending people on here...your FB page sounds BOOORING!...:p:

DMC
06-23-2011, 07:27 PM
I knew a guy in basic training that had a PhD in psychology. He was trying to get into OTS and they wouldn't accept him so he enlisted. Last I heard of him he was trying to become a chaplain, because he had a theology degree also. Talk about two worthless fucking degrees. There are waiters and waitresses everywhere with bullshit psych degrees. Business Admin is almost as useless if you are not going for the masters level. See those guys at various locations doing things unrelated to the degree.

DMC
06-23-2011, 07:29 PM

A lot of those guys to to the VA and a lot of those doctors are ex military, now GS levels. My BIL works for the VA in that capacity, only he's a retired flight surgeon. Once you're in you are set.

lil'mo
06-23-2011, 07:34 PM
yeah, no one has ever used a degree in psychology to pursue a career in psychology.

Cant_Be_Faded
06-24-2011, 12:15 AM
When did the club become so fascinated with scoffing mo's profession 24/7?

Its like....no WAY, awwWWWwwWWWWW

Dr.Phil
06-24-2011, 10:04 AM

I've been :lol all the way to the bank.

lil'mo
06-24-2011, 10:30 AM
dr phil ftw :tu