PDA

View Full Version : OJ Simpson Tells Oprah He Killed Wife

Viva Las Espuelas
06-23-2011, 02:39 PM
OJ Simpson has reportedly told Oprah Winfrey that he murdered his wife, but in self-defense. Just when you thought this fiasco had been laid to bed, after the Juice's nixed memoir "If I Did It", OJ has come out with this baffling revelation.

As one of the most grievous mishaps in the history of the American justice system, Simpson, of course, was found not guilty for the double murder of his wife Nicole Brown Simpson and her reputed lover, Ronald Goldman, back in 1995. Oprah Winfrey made headlines recently saying that one of her biggest career regrets was not getting Simpson to confess to the killing. Now, it appears her wish has come true. Reports state that Simpson told one of her producers in an interview from jail that he knifed ex-wife Nicole in self-defense - a confession he will now repeat to the talk show queen during a spectacular televised sit down interview.

Daily Mail reports, "Simpson is currently serving a nine-year sentence at Nevada's Lovelock Correctional Centre, after he was convicted of robbery and kidnapping in Las Vegas in October 2008, after a botched heist to retrieve his own memorabilia he said was stolen by dealers."

As for the details of how OJ said it went down, "[I] didn't like the way she treated me in front of the kids at the restaurant. I didn't like that she was routinely having guys have sex with her at her condo with the kids there. I went over there to give her a piece of my mind." When he arrived and no one answered at the house, he started pounding the door and shouting, according to the report. The door allegedly then swung open and Nicole was standing there with a kitchen knife in her hand. O.J. told the producer, "she was yelling go away! Go away! And waving the knife around at me. At one point she was lunging at me with the knife and I was just trying to talk to her. Nicole stepped out of the apartment - slashing the knife in the air. I was in such a rage that something just snapped. I couldn't take her constant taunting of me with other men or her using drugs and drinking while my kids were living with her. I went berserk. Before I knew what I was doing I took the knife away from Nicole and started slashing at her. I cut her over and over again until she was lifeless. I was shocked at my own anger - I had killed the woman I had loved for so long..."'

The question of many people's minds is: Why now? Everybody knows you got away with murder, OJ. Must you keep reminding us, and more importantly, the family members and loved ones of those affected by the tragedy?
http://celebs.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474979495014

Fpoonsie
06-23-2011, 02:41 PM
Huh.

ChumpDumper
06-23-2011, 02:42 PM
So he didn't tell Oprah.

koriwhat
06-23-2011, 02:42 PM
what a complete dumbass... OJ, you got away scott free so shut your mouth!

Wild Cobra
06-23-2011, 02:49 PM
Did he really say that, or is this just made up?

koriwhat
06-23-2011, 02:50 PM
Did he really say that, or is this just made up?

it might be made up, this is ST afterall.

Viva Las Espuelas
06-23-2011, 02:58 PM
:lol oops
http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Reports+Simpson+confessed+Oprah+false+reps/4995369/story.html

Wild Cobra
06-23-2011, 02:59 PM
it might be made up, this is ST afterall.
I don't have that on my mind because it's here, but if you trace the article source, you get this:

the source told the Enquirer

Trainwreck2100
06-23-2011, 03:05 PM

lol somebody don't know about double jeopardy.

koriwhat
06-23-2011, 03:08 PM

i loved that game on the nes. :king

CosmicCowboy
06-23-2011, 03:09 PM

With overcrowded jails he would have had a great shot at getting out early on parole...not so much now if it's true. He will probably serve all 9.

Viva Las Espuelas
06-23-2011, 03:10 PM
I don't have that on my mind because it's here, but if you trace the article source, you get this:
"enquirer"
Didn't they get Edward's?

Wild Cobra
06-23-2011, 03:27 PM
"enquirer"
Didn't they get Edward's?
Sure, they get a few right on occasion.

resistanze
06-23-2011, 04:28 PM
As one of the most grievous mishaps in the history of the American justice system...

:lol Yeah if you were born and died in 1995.

4>0rings
06-23-2011, 04:34 PM
lol@ people actually needing OJ to verify he killed his wife

O.J.Simpson
06-23-2011, 05:07 PM

Listen up koritwat, I wouldn't think twice about tattooing your face black & blue to match those damn calf tats so STFU and get pack to pricking that fruit.

Viva Las Espuelas
06-23-2011, 05:40 PM
Hostile