PDA

View Full Version : Spurs Priorities All Screwed Up

Koolaid_Man
06-24-2011, 03:30 PM
So they trade away their naked poser and opt to keep the rapist. Pretty sad stuff and it tells you just where their priorities lie. We were all taught in school that 8 is greater than 1...
So this trade is an over reaction when we all know that Tired Old Shitbag and Manu are the real culprits in the Skunker 8 meltdown.

It's a sad day in the NBA when we value Rapists over Nudists.

dunkman
06-24-2011, 03:47 PM
You overvalue the nudist . . . Neal got acquitted, technically he isn't a rapist. Otherwise the Spurs would never sign him. It would go against the core classy Spurs values.

RC shopped Parker to do-it-Mitch for Gasol, never forget that, Kool_Aid ! ! !

ChumpDumper
06-24-2011, 04:05 PM
The Lakers kept their rapist.

Koolaid_Man
06-24-2011, 04:11 PM
You overvalue the nudist . . . Neal got acquitted, technically he isn't a rapist. Otherwise the Spurs would never sign him. It would go against the core classy Spurs values.

RC shopped Parker to do-it-Mitch for Gasol, never forget that, Kool_Aid ! ! !

You guys have the most fucked up distribution of negative players on your squad...nothing classy about a Rapist, Nudist, Queer, and a Tired Old Shitbag....

You got swept in 2010 hence the Skunker, you got 8 balled in 2011, tell me what will you guys do in 2012 for an encore?

Nothing classy at all about the Spurs. The days of Pastor Robinson reading scriptures to players in the lockerroom at halftime are fucking ova....fucking OVA!!! :lol

spurs_fan_in_exile
06-24-2011, 04:12 PM
In news that surprises no one, Kool Aid is upset that the Spurs traded the guy whose cock he got to see.

BlackSwordsMan
06-24-2011, 04:17 PM
Difference is Spurs' GM doesn't have to sell his asshole hymen to convince his rapist to stay.

Koolaid_Man
06-24-2011, 04:30 PM
Difference is Spurs' GM doesn't have to sell his asshole hymen to convince his rapist to stay.

Right...because in one of the greatest non mathematical axiom's of our time he pulls down his pants and Neals with it. :lol

4>0rings
06-24-2011, 04:40 PM
Damn Harlem, why you gotta be hatin'

rayjayjohnson
06-24-2011, 04:55 PM
simmons actually said something funny:

TRADE! Ric Bucher reports that San Antonio is sending George Hill to Indiana for the rights to Kawhi Leonard. Like it for both teams. Van Gundy's take: "When San Antonio does a deal, I always think they're right." Somewhere, the people watching this draft with Richard Jefferson are sitting in awkward silence.

Nathan89
06-24-2011, 05:15 PM
^:lmao

baseline bum
06-24-2011, 05:45 PM
You guys have the most fucked up distribution of negative players on your squad...nothing classy about a Rapist, Nudist, Queer, and a Tired Old Shitbag....

You guys have your rapist and tired old shitbag consolidated into one. The Spurs by contrast have a minimal level of class each player must meet: only one strike is allowed for a player.

Proxy
06-24-2011, 06:25 PM
kobe

Roger Freemason Jr.
06-24-2011, 06:31 PM

You got swept in 2010 hence the Skunker, you got 8 balled in 2011, tell me what will you guys do in 2012 for an encore?

Nothing classy at all about the Spurs. The days of Pastor Robinson reading scriptures to players in the lockerroom at halftime are fucking ova....fucking OVA!!! :lol

You're so butthurt, I find it amusing. Your team got swept, & you spend all 4 picks on players who developed their games shooting zebra shit into a wicker basket.

Koolaid_Man
06-24-2011, 07:38 PM
You're so butthurt, I find it amusing. Your team got swept, & you spend all 4 picks on players who developed their games shooting zebra shit into a wicker basket.

Kool is never butthurt....ok maybe that one time Kori ignored my PM :lol....but I will say this regarding the sweep...which is a bit of insight into the mind of my unfiltered brilliance...when something like the sweep happens to the Lakeshow it has to happen at least 2 times before it's real...or has any real impact on my psyche....

Danny.Zhu
06-24-2011, 10:18 PM
The Lakers kept their rapist.

And pays him 30m a year.

Leetonidas
06-25-2011, 12:58 AM
lol using Culburn's schtick when he isn't around