PDA

View Full Version : Not really serious question

I. Hustle
06-24-2011, 05:15 PM
When I lived in Austin I used to post on the KROX forums all the time until I split and they shut it down. Well someone asked what guys preferences were when it came to taking a dump at public toilets. Do you use those paper seat covers if you got to go for it or do you rawdog that bitch? So what do you do? Do you use the paper deal or not?
This one guy went psycho and got all pissed because he said his ass was clean and people that used those paper things were stuck up assholes.

I just hope nobody calls me out for wasting my 7,777 post on this. If they do they are cawk gobblers.

CubanSucks
06-24-2011, 05:27 PM
If the seat looks clean I'll bare skin it after giving it a quick wipe just in case. I'll use those seat covers every time if they have them but that's rare

Blake
06-24-2011, 06:01 PM
This one guy went psycho and got all pissed because he said his ass was clean and people that used those paper things were stuck up assholes.

I'm gonna guess that if that dude doesnt use the paper things that his ass isnt clean any more.

He probably has e-coli stuck up his asshole.

Sense
06-24-2011, 06:12 PM
I've ALWAYS avoided taking a dump on public restrooms.. mostly because we had a lot of bullies in school whod make fun of people taking a crapper... I just never felt comfortable, even today I won't do it unless it's an emergency.. and when I do.. yeah I'm cautious.

I. Hustle
06-24-2011, 07:12 PM
Damn dude,you got bullied on the crapper? Lol

BlackSwordsMan
06-24-2011, 09:00 PM
Would a bully tell on you if you knocked him out and raped him

BlackSwordsMan
06-24-2011, 09:11 PM
has a bully ever told you to stop we don't have lube and tell him I got natural lube in my mouth and spit in his hiney hole?

lil'mo
06-24-2011, 09:37 PM
i.hustle, showing time and again how dumb he is, how he's of the lowest intelligence in our society. Not surprising at all.

Oscar DeLa
06-24-2011, 11:22 PM
I've ALWAYS avoided taking a dump on public restrooms.. mostly because we had a lot of bullies in school whod make fun of people taking a crapper... I just never felt comfortable, even today I won't do it unless it's an emergency.. and when I do.. yeah I'm cautious.

i dont know what it is but sense has changed

I. Hustle
06-25-2011, 06:38 AM
i.hustle, showing time and again how dumb he is, how he's of the lowest intelligence in our society. Not surprising at all.

Lol don't you have a kid to take care of?

Sen. Craig
06-25-2011, 07:17 AM
Using a public restroom can be a toe tapping experience.

Bender
06-25-2011, 10:42 AM
there was a thread like this a few years ago, and timvp got on everyone's case for being sissys afraid of getting a germ or two...

Smart Ass
06-25-2011, 10:56 AM
I use a ass gasket when I must use a public toilet.

jimo2305
06-25-2011, 11:46 AM
there was a thread like this a few years ago, and timvp got on everyone's case for being sissys afraid of getting a germ or two...

yikes! too soon..