PDA

View Full Version : A Few ST Members Moving Soon

Pages : [1] 2

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2011, 11:29 AM
Congrats Chicas....you now have equality ..Moving to NYC are the following::married:

ChumpDumper
Blackswordsman
ElNono
DMC
DPG
Leetonidas
Roger Freemason Jr
Baselinebum
RayRayJohnson
Ghazi + entire Mav Krew

good luck :toast....

redzero
06-25-2011, 11:46 AM
http://i52.tinypic.com/3162osj.gif

NASpurs
06-25-2011, 11:47 AM
redzero, your sig. Was that spider just fisting that other spider? WTF is going on :lol

redzero
06-25-2011, 11:48 AM
redzero, your sig. Was that spider just fisting that other spider? WTF is going on :lol

Molting.

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2011, 11:53 AM
That shit being passed kind of pisses me off, tbh.. Now I have nothing against dpg or his people, I just don't think its right..I'm definitely not proud of this country today.

I'm not pissed...I'm not a homophobe...let them enjoy themselves...gays aren't bad people unless they're preachers....:lol like the Rev in Atlanta...

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2011, 11:59 AM
That shit being passed kind of pisses me off, tbh.. Now I have nothing against dpg or his people, I just don't think its right..I'm definitely not proud of this country today.

but I will say this...while they should be protected with the same legal rights....I'm not down with the marriage wording...my main issue is that they not only want you to accept their lifestyle...ok fine...but don't tell me I have to beleive it's right....because if it was ultimately right and we all became gay then life would cease to exist on earth....and their would be nobody for them to be gay with....

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2011, 12:17 PM
It's not marriage because marriage is a union between a man and a woman..calling it "marriage" is just like u said forcing their beliefs on us...you can change the laws but your can't change the since beginning of mankind definition of marriage.

and this is important cuz pretty soon we'll have people like BR Hornet and RedZero fucking goats in their barns and then trying to wed....

6EJ6MPaEfuo

DMC
06-25-2011, 12:17 PM
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2011/images/06/25/t1larg.penguin.afp.gi.jpg

You are more alone than this guy ^

baseline bum
06-25-2011, 12:23 PM
Kool finally has his chance to come off the down low but instead projects his tendencies onto others... smh.

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2011, 12:35 PM
It's not marriage because marriage is a union between a man and a woman..calling it "marriage" is just like u said forcing their beliefs on us...you can change the laws but your can't change the since beginning of mankind definition of marriage.

they know they are messing with the religious right and challenging those institutions and their traditions...but the religious right gave them the opening with all it's hypocrisy...and tbh....the religious right seem to beleive more in the constitution than they do the sacredness of the Bible....

go figure...all I hear is constitution this and constitution that....the constitution as originally written was a pretty fucked up piece of document...:lol

Ghazi
06-25-2011, 12:36 PM
:lmao 122-86

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2011, 12:41 PM
:lmao 122-86

Ghazi....go eat da Poo Poo:

jjnrLt3VuSM

DMC
06-25-2011, 12:42 PM
they know they are messing with the religious right and challenging those institutions and their traditions...but the religious right gave them the opening with all it's hypocrisy...and tbh....the religious right seem to beleive more in the constitution than they do the sacredness of the Bible....

go figure...all I hear is constitution this and constitution that....the constitution as originally written was a pretty fucked up piece of document...:lol

Do you mean the Bill of Rights?

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2011, 12:44 PM
Do you mean the Bill of Rights?

I meant what I typed....

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2011, 12:49 PM
Ghazi I got this remix of Pastor Seemba for ya:

On3etueeGIg

DMC
06-25-2011, 12:50 PM
I meant what I typed....
What part of the Constitution was fucked up "as originally written"? Which Articles?

ElNono
06-25-2011, 12:51 PM
Kool projecting... you forgot to talk about dick, welcher...

ElNono
06-25-2011, 12:54 PM
Also, I'm already happily married. You'll have to pick somebody else from that list to have your bi-curious dream come true...

jag
06-25-2011, 12:55 PM

I didn't know DPG was the ghey. Not that there's anything wrong with that

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-25-2011, 01:00 PM
u said forcing their beliefs on us

How? It's not like you or the church have to participate in any of it.

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2011, 01:03 PM
What part of the Constitution was fucked up "as originally written"? Which Articles?

Since you Bible Chest Thumpers won't consider many sources....I will give you one from your own back yard...

if you need more info get off your lazy ass...

http://www.utexas.edu/law/news/2006/100906_che.html

My big and over arching beef was that it was written only for Caucasian males---no one else was considered a full citizen.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-25-2011, 01:05 PM
society as a whole, dok. nowhere ever in society's history was marriage ever defined as a union between two people of the same sex. these homo's are trying to rewrite human sociology in the name of "equality" and "rights"...nonsense. rewrite the laws to where people living in the same house in a partnership can get the same benefits or whatever..just don't call it marriage because it's not.
This sounds eerily similar to John Crow and his "separate but equal" principles.

If anyone can point out how gays being able to marry causes tangible harm to anyone, I'd be against gay marriage. So far, after countless gay marriage debates, I've yet to see how legalizing gay marriage causes anyone harm.

DeadlyDynasty
06-25-2011, 01:07 PM
This sounds eerily similar to John Crow and his "separate but equal" principles.

If anyone can point out how gays being able to marry causes tangible harm to anyone, I'd be against gay marriage. So far, after countless gay marriage debates, I've yet to see how legalizing gay marriage causes anyone harm.

"Jim" Crow, but agree with that statement for the most part

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2011, 01:10 PM
How? It's not like you or the church have to participate in any of it.

then why attack a religious symbol such as marriage...why not just be gay and have the same rights why the need to attack a word with religious historical implications...in the Bible it says God yoked Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve...Gays want to base their marriage prospects off a religious Biblical practice..1 cor 6:9-11....and even if I don't beleive in the Bible...gay marriage is anti-life...I don't say it to be mean but it is....if we we're all gay then life would cease to exist eventually because their would be no pro-creation....

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-25-2011, 01:10 PM
it causes mental distress to normal straight people, that's enough harm for me.
I said tangible harm. It's no one's fault but your own that you chose to think about it and let it upset you. No one is forcing you to think about gay people getting married.

If mental distress to what you define as "normal people" was enough to make something illegal, this country would be one fucked up place.

ChumpDumper
06-25-2011, 01:12 PM
I'm not going to have sex with you, Kool -- no matter how many times you ask.

jag
06-25-2011, 01:12 PM
I'm not going to protest for gay rights. I'm not going to picket that shit against gay rights either though.

I guess I don't really care either way. Marriage or no marriage, they're still bumping each other in the rear. Not sure what that has to do with me.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-25-2011, 01:13 PM
then why attack a religious symbol such as marriage...why not just be gay and have the same rights why the need to attack a word with religious historical implications...in the Bible it says God yoked Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve...Gays want to base their marriage prospects off a religious Biblical practice..1 cor 6:9-11....and even if I don't beleive in the Bible...gay marriage is anti-life...I don't say it to be mean but it is....if we we're all gay then life would cease to exist eventually because their would be no pro-creation....
No one is trying to attack the religious value of the word marriage, the Church/other religions can still define marriage however it wants to. It's the Church's fault for being narcissistic enough to think that gays wanting to get married actually have a hidden agenda that involves the Church.

Gays have never attacked the Church/religious people, it's ALWAYS been the other way around.

DMC
06-25-2011, 01:13 PM
Since you Bible Chest Thumpers won't consider many sources....I will give you one from your own back yard...

if you need more info get off your lazy ass...

http://www.utexas.edu/law/news/2006/100906_che.html

My big and over arching beef was that it was written only for Caucasian males---no one else was considered a full citizen.

1. I am atheist. I doubt I would be parading a Bible around and beating my chest about it.

2. Your link has nothing to do with "as originally written" as that term implies there is a modified version. You also said "was pretty fucked up" meaning "in the past". That also implies a modified version.

You said "the constitution as originally written was a pretty fucked up piece of document".

You are now linking me to a site that suggests changes to the existing Articles of the Constitution.

http://www.chacocanyon.com/images/thumbnails/goalposts.gif

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2011, 01:15 PM

I think HIV rates are higher in the gay community....listen I will say I'm hypocritical only in the sense that I'm into pretty lesbians only...I think ugly lesbians are just as bad as male gays...it's disgusting...sorry but that's just the way it is....why?

Because there's a theory that a girl being with a girl enhances what the other gender desires in her: femininity; whereas a boy being with a boy does NOT enhance his masculinity among the opposite sex and in straight circles. Hence the disparity between girl/girl vs boy/boy relations.

ChumpDumper
06-25-2011, 01:16 PM
it is tangible harm, sorry but i value my mental health tbh.You're pretty fragile tbh.

DMC
06-25-2011, 01:16 PM
it is tangible harm, sorry but i value my mental health tbh.

and why do gays feel like they need the church's and society's approval if it's their business and has nothing to do with religion? marriage is a religious concept, they don't need to call what they do "marriage."

Marriage ceased being a religious concept when the federal and local governments began to recognize it. The implied separation of church and state affairs should automatically kill any religious banter concerning ownership of the term "marriage" since the church has never had a problem with the federal government's recognition of the supposed religiously owned concept.

redzero
06-25-2011, 01:17 PM

Do you believe that it is all right to own slaves?

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-25-2011, 01:17 PM
Why do you chose to think about it? It's not like two gays you've never met getting married is gonna change your life at all.

and why do gays feel like they need the church's and society's approval if it's their business and has nothing to do with religion? marriage is a religious concept, they don't need to call what they do "marriage."
They want to feel normal in society, who doesn't? That's why it's completely illogical to think homosexuality is a choice. Sans the weird people who act gay for attention, no one would chose to be different and be discriminated against.

Tiago Splitter
06-25-2011, 01:21 PM
With 60% of his posts about homosexuality and 40% of his posts about Kobe. Is there even a question that koolaid man is a faggot? Swords what do you think?

Leetonidas
06-25-2011, 01:22 PM
I think he's looking for a date

Leetonidas
06-25-2011, 01:24 PM

Honestly I don't give a shit what fags do because I don't even believe in god but I have to agree with you on that. Marriage is a "holy union" and gayness is pretty much expressly forbidden in the main religions

DUNCANownsKOBE
sorry broski but "marriage" is solely a religious concept
No one is asking the church to recognize it. No one is asking you to recognize it.

The Westboro Baptist Church has caused countless people some "Mental distress" and unlike this situation with Gays actually intended to cause mental distress. The government isn't forcing the Baptist Church to recognize them as real Baptists, but they have every right to call themselves Baptists and operate freely as long as they're not causing anyone any tangible harm.

Koolaid_Man
No one is trying to attack the religious value of the word marriage, the Church/other religions can still define marriage however it wants to. It's the Church's fault for being narcissistic enough to think that gays wanting to get married actually have a hidden agenda that involves the Church.

Gays have never attacked the Church/religious people, it's ALWAYS been the other way around.

ohh yeah...then why does marriage mean so much to gays? you are being accepted as equals by being protected under the law and given all the rights and benefits of a married person...all the religious society is asking is that you back off the marriage definition that offends the Biblical way of life..Listen if you want to model your life off the Bible then stop being gay and stop trying to desecrate the Bible by rewriting it..it is what it is and it has no room for gay marriage...get mad at God not those of us who oppose it...

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-25-2011, 01:26 PM
If America really was founded on "Christian beliefs", public schools would teach kids that the Earth is flat and that the Sun rotates around the Earth.

DMC
06-25-2011, 01:27 PM
and what did the governments define it as, when they did this? exactly, so don't move the goal posts now. this entire country was founded on christian beliefs, you really have no beef here.
It doesn't matter how the government defined it. If you are going to allow that as evidence, you must then accept any new decisions the government makes on their definition.

Your claim is that marriage is a religious institution.

"Congress shall make no law respecting the establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances." -1st Amendment

The federal government recognizes and has established laws that recognize the marriage of individuals. If marriage is a religious institution, then the 1st Amendment is being violated.

So, you must fall back on the concept that, traditionally, the concept of marriage is a personal vow between two people, a man and a woman, to spend the rest of their lives together. Whether or not they uphold those vows is irrelevant to the conversation.

Since it's a personal vow, there's no tangible reason that two adults of any sex should not be allowed to make the same vows and call it marriage if they so choose. It's wrong to deny rights to people just because you don't agree with their sexual orientation (as long as it's two consenting human adults).

So, if you want to shield the word "marriage" from outside use, you have to first make it no longer recognized by the governing bodies that govern us all, and have it be only recognized by religious authority.

DMC
06-25-2011, 01:29 PM
If America really was founded on "Christian beliefs", public schools would teach kids that the Earth is flat and that the Sun rotates around the Earth.

The most notable framers of the Constitution were Deists, not Christians.

Nathan89
06-25-2011, 01:30 PM
but I will say this...while they should be protected with the same legal rights....I'm not down with the marriage wording...my main issue is that they not only want you to accept their lifestyle...ok fine...but don't tell me I have to beleive it's right....because if it was ultimately right and we all became gay then life would cease to exist on earth....and their would be nobody for them to be gay with....

:lmao Koolaid is afraid someone is going to turn him out.

DMC
06-25-2011, 01:30 PM
i cannot help it that once upon a time congress may have violated the 1st amendment. i'm here in 2011 and worried about today's issues. it's no secret that this country was founded on christian values, anyway.

It's a myth that the religious right keeps pushing.

There's no mention of Jesus in the Constitution.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-25-2011, 01:32 PM
And honestly it's not even recognized as real marriage, it's given the adjective "same-sex" or "gay" implying that it's different than normal marriage. Just like two guys fucking each other in the ass is referred to as "gay sex". No one thinks being gay is a societal norm, and as long as only around 10% of the population is gay, it'll never be considered a societal norm.

DeadlyDynasty
06-25-2011, 01:32 PM
It's a win-win situation, unless you're a god-fearing zealot.

Even if you're a staunch homophobe, what's not to like about less competition for the females?

It's a measure of population control too (if you choose to look at it that way).

Unless you have latent homosexual desires you're trying desperately to suppress, this shouldn't bother you.

ChumpDumper
06-25-2011, 01:33 PM
ohh yeah...then why does marriage mean so much to gays?Why does marriage mean so much to straights?

Axe Murderer
06-25-2011, 01:34 PM
how does this faggot constantly get so many replies?

DeadlyDynasty
06-25-2011, 01:36 PM
explain how anyone who is against same sex marriage has to be a closet homo. good luck with that one.

In my first sentence. Religious zealotry.

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2011, 01:37 PM
Do you believe that it is all right to own slaves?

If they want to be slaves...some people feel a certain protection in being slaves...

God didn't institute slavery...man did....but the record shows God did institute marriage between a man and a woman because he created them as such...Man and Woman...Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve...if you beleive in Atheism and Evolution then you have no basis for marriage at all...if you beleive in Allah or Jesus then their is no way gay marriage is acceptable...

I will break it down it for you in simpler terms...rejecting gay marriage is similar to rejecting polygamy or multiple spouses...in the US it's more than just a cultural protection but a legal one...so it's not the sex that's rejected per se it's the belief that gays want to marry so they can mock marriage and tear it down...I think all of this talk is the work of the devil tbh...

redzero
06-25-2011, 01:38 PM

I'm surprised Kori didn't lock this topic as soon as she saw it. But then again, she lets Koolaid_Man shit up this board daily, so I guess this isn't too much of a surprise.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-25-2011, 01:39 PM
they're asking the entire world to recognize what they do as "marriage" whenever marriage is a religious concept and it's not marriage at all. sorry but they ain't gettin my approval, nuh uh.
No they're not. Legalizing gay marriage has nothing to do with you, gays are not asking people like you or me to change our lives or values at all. It's narcissistic and egocentric to think this has anything to do with you or religion.

Honestly, idk why gays just don't Accept the idea of "Civil-Unions" or whatever as long as they have the same rights/benefits regular married couples have. If nothing else, it would test the other side of the argument and see if all that's really bothering the other side is the word "marriage".

I personally don't buy it that the Church and its followers are only bothered by gay marriage because of the word "Marriage". I could be wrong, but I think they're using a semantic to suppress the rights of gay people without actually looking like they're trying to suppress the rights of gay people.

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2011, 01:40 PM
The most notable framers of the Constitution were Deists, not Christians.

So when you start having a heart attack because you been downing too much Popeyes...who do you call out to?

People who say they aren't believers are quick to yell out "Jesus" when they're in trouble....:lol

DMC
06-25-2011, 01:41 PM
It's a win-win situation, unless you're a god-fearing zealot.

Even if you're a staunch homophobe, what's not to like about less competition for the females?

It's a measure of population control too (if you choose to look at it that way).

Unless you have latent homosexual desires you're trying desperately to suppress, this shouldn't bother you.
Less comp? Females can be gay as well.

redzero
06-25-2011, 01:41 PM
So when you start having a heart attack because you been downing too much Popeyes...who do you call out to?

People who say they aren't believers are quick to yell out "Jesus" when they're in trouble....:lol

You didn't answer my question.

Do you think it is acceptable to own slaves?

DMC
06-25-2011, 01:44 PM

I do love Popeyes', but I've been in situations were calling out would be the norm, and I usually say "oh shit".

It doesn't matter if you call out to God, Jesus or Greg Brady. You're going to call out what you've been conditioned to call out. Do you think Muslims call out to Jesus?

DMC
06-25-2011, 01:45 PM
Maybe because he's not doing a copypasta fun run? You jealous? :toast

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-25-2011, 01:46 PM
It's a myth that the religious right keeps pushing.

There's no mention of Jesus in the Constitution.
It's just another example of how narcissistic religion is. For one to think his/her own religion is why countries have laws against stuff like murder and robbery, and that if not for his religion, humans would be beastly savages who kill, steal and pillage with no remorse is absurd. And it's not just Christianity. Evangelical Christians, Jews and Muslims all think the world would be a terrible place without their religion.

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2011, 01:47 PM
No they're not. Legalizing gay marriage has nothing to do with you, gays are not asking people like you or me to change our lives or values at all. It's narcissistic and egocentric to think this has anything to do with you or religion.

Honestly, idk why gays just don't Accept the idea of "Civil-Unions" or whatever as long as they have the same rights/benefits regular married couples have. If nothing else, it would test the other side of the argument and see if all that's really bothering the other side is the word "marriage".

I personally don't buy it that the Church and its followers are only bothered by gay marriage because of the word "Marriage". I could be wrong, but I think they're using a semantic to suppress the rights of gay people without actually looking like they're trying to suppress the rights of gay people.

this is a lie...they are asking us to change our values...Obama has done more to advance the gay agenda than any Pres or person for that matter in world history and they're still upset because he doesn't personally believe it's right...Jesus was born to Mary and Joseph not Mary and Martha or not Joseph and John....

DMC
06-25-2011, 01:47 PM
If they want to be slaves...some people feel a certain protection in being slaves...

God didn't institute slavery...man did....but the record shows God did institute marriage between a man and a woman because he created them as such...Man and Woman...Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve...if you beleive in Atheism and Evolution then you have no basis for marriage at all...if you beleive in Allah or Jesus then their is no way gay marriage is acceptable...

I will break it down it for you in simpler terms...rejecting gay marriage is similar to rejecting polygamy or multiple spouses...in the US it's more than just a cultural protection but a legal one...so it's not the sex that's rejected per se it's the belief that gays want to marry so they can mock marriage and tear it down...I think all of this talk is the work of the devil tbh...

Wow. You and Kirk Cameron should hook up and reproduce.

DeadlyDynasty
06-25-2011, 01:48 PM
that still doesn't explain how i'm somehow a closet homosexual simply because i am against gay marriage. i have a girlfriend and have never at any point in my life been interested in anything but females, going back as early as i can remember.

I didn't call you a closet homo...but you're reasoning against same-sex marriage is steeped in religious babble--which is a pretty archaic line of thinking these days.

I apologize for not making "closet homosexuality" and "church-laden ignorance" mutually exclusive though. They are indeed two separate reasons for hating SSM.

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2011, 01:48 PM
You didn't answer my question.

Do you think it is acceptable to own slaves?

Yes and No on the basis of my previous answer...

DMC
06-25-2011, 01:50 PM
this is a lie...they are asking us to change our values...Obama has done more to advance the gay agenda than any Pres or person for that matter in world history and they're still upset because he doesn't personally believe it's right...Jesus was born to Mary and Joseph not Mary and Martha or not Joseph and John....

If you truly believed anything you are saying, you wouldn't be online ensuring your ticket to hell. You would be selling your 12 Sega games and taking up your cross to follow the teaching of Christ. Instead, you are here incessantly spouting off about how you fuck and how you want guys to suck your dick.

You are pro rain, but anti-wet.

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2011, 01:51 PM
I do love Popeyes', but I've been in situations were calling out would be the norm, and I usually say "oh shit".

It doesn't matter if you call out to God, Jesus or Greg Brady. You're going to call out what you've been conditioned to call out. Do you think Muslims call out to Jesus?

well you keep calling out to "Oh Shit"....:lol that stroke will be coming soon enough old man...:lol

redzero
06-25-2011, 01:51 PM
Yes and No on the basis of my previous answer...

Do you think it is okay to own slaves against their will?

DMC
06-25-2011, 01:53 PM
It's just another example of how narcissistic religion is. For one to think his/her own religion is why countries have laws against stuff like murder and robbery, and that if not for his religion, humans would be beastly savages who kill, steal and pillage with no remorse is absurd. And it's not just Christianity. Evangelical Christians, Jews and Muslims all think the world would be a terrible place without their religion.

It's also amusing how geography plays a large role in who the "real" god happens to be, and how convinced the believer becomes. Less communication means more devout worship, which equates to ignorance = lack of conflict in belief.

DeadlyDynasty
06-25-2011, 01:54 PM
i'd go so far as to say some gays are attention whores..they do it in part just to be different. look at how lesbianism has become so popular amongst young girls today, in some ways it has become just a "phase" that most of them grow out of eventually.

I'd agree with this, but how's that different from a chick going though a slut phase in middle/high school to get attention? It's the same premise, just different parts. Those gays you described (lesbians as well) are probably not gay either--just "choosing" to do it for the attention, like you said.

The real gays and lesbians don't "choose" to be that way. Who would knowingly subject themselves to a life of isolation and ridicule when the solution is simply to "like" the opposite sex?

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2011, 01:54 PM
If you truly believed anything you are saying, you wouldn't be online ensuring your ticket to hell. You would be selling your 12 Sega games and taking up your cross to follow the teaching of Christ. Instead, you are here incessantly spouting off about how you fuck and how you want guys to suck your dick.

You are pro rain, but anti-wet.

I'm imperfect...but I'm not a homo...I'm what you call an imperfect but normal guy....gays are imperfect and then go against God's order of natural...

DMC
06-25-2011, 01:55 PM
I'm imperfect...but I'm not a homo...I'm what you call an imperfect but normal guy....gays are imperfect and then go against God's order of natural...

There's no lower levels of hell. You will be right there with the homos.

Sin is sin. Judge not lest ye be judged.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-25-2011, 01:56 PM
they're making a mockery of our beliefs by demanding that we recognize them as "married."

They don't care about you. Do you honestly think gay people give a shit about you/other Christians and have some hidden agenda to mock you?

I can think of countless incidents where people who considered themselves Christians tried to mock/hurt/mimic gay people/a gay person, but I can't think of one single incident where a gay person tried to mock/hurt/mimic a Christian.

i'd go so far as to say some gays are attention whores..they do it in part just to be different. look at how lesbianism has become so popular amongst young girls today, in some ways it has become just a "phase" that most of them grow out of eventually.
I agree 100% with this that some people chose to be gay for attention. Those people are no different than emo kids who wear girlpants/scarves in July for attention. If all gay people wanted to draw as much attention to themselves as possible and did flamboyantly gay things in public to try and gross straight people out, I'd be as much against gay marriage as you are (and for that matter civil unions). I'd even go as far as to say that the flamboyantly gay attention whores you're referring to do want to mock religion.

There are tons of gay people tho, who act normal in public, and who merely want to live normal lives. I feel bad for them when they're labeled based off what the "We're here and we're queer!" crowd does. If there was a way to legalize their rights without legalizing the rights of attention seeking people who put on a gay charade because they have nothing better to do, that'd be the best solution. Just like free speech tho, one person can't have it unless everyone has it.

DMC
06-25-2011, 01:57 PM
I'd agree with this, but how's that different from a chick going though a slut phase in middle/high school to get attention? It's the same premise, just different parts. Those gays you described (lesbians as well) are probably not gay either--just "choosing" to do it for the attention, like you said.

The real gays and lesbians don't "choose" to be that way. Who would knowingly subject themselves to a life of isolation and ridicule when the solution is simply to "like" the opposite sex?

This is true. I once was certain it wasn't true, that sexual orientation was a choice, however I could not choose to be attracted to a man (except Fabio) and Gays cannot choose to be attracted to the opposite sex. We all know people who were Gay when they were little, and we just thought they were sissies.

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2011, 01:58 PM
Do you think it is okay to own slaves against their will?

if it's in their best interest...for example...in general parents own their kids so in essence kids are slaves..even if they don't want to be...

why don't you get to your point..I'm much smarter than you so stop trying to walk me to the water well and force me to drink....you're not that good my friend...:lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-25-2011, 01:59 PM
That's the logic people want to ignore. It's like saying someone chose to be black when there were Jim Crow laws and government officials in the KKK.

DMC
06-25-2011, 02:00 PM
if it's in their best interest...for example...in general parents own their kids so in essence kids are slaves..even if they don't want to be...

why don't you get to your point..I'm much smarter than you so stop trying to walk me to the water well and force me to drink....you're not that good my friend...:lol

You aren't smarter. You are just proud to a flaw.

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2011, 02:01 PM
There's no lower levels of hell. You will be right there with the homos.

Sin is sin. Judge not lest ye be judged.

how do you know you're atheist dude...so your words are akin to a crackhead telling me if I break him off a $5 bill then I will be rewarded with shit loads of crack in heaven...

DMC
06-25-2011, 02:01 PM
When Gay marriage is no longer a topic of debate, when it becomes a reality and people discover the Sun still rises, then the flamboyant Gays will not have a reason to parade around.

There haven't been many civil rights marches in Mississippi lately, fwiw.

redzero
06-25-2011, 02:02 PM

:lol comparing slavery to parenting.

I will change the question since you keep dodging it.

Do you think slavery as described in the Bible is acceptable?

DMC
06-25-2011, 02:02 PM
how do you know you're atheist dude...so your words are akin to a crackhead telling me if I break him off a $5 bill then I will be rewarded with shit loads of crack in heaven...

How do I know I am atheist? :lmao

redzero
06-25-2011, 02:03 PM
how do you know you're atheist dude...

I'm sorry, but how is that relevant? Have you personally seen what happens after death?

DeadlyDynasty
06-25-2011, 02:04 PM
This is true. I once was certain it wasn't true, that sexual orientation was a choice, however I could not choose to be attracted to a man (except Fabio) and Gays cannot choose to be attracted to the opposite sex. We all know people who were Gay when they were little, and we just thought they were sissies.

That's the logic people want to ignore. It's like saying someone chose to be black when there were Jim Crow laws and government officials in the KKK.

Exactly.

This is also the reason why parents (including me, whenever me and the misses decide to have kids) don't want their kids to be gay. Yes, there's a part that's still prejudiced about homosexuality itself--but your biggest fear is knowing that if your kid is gay his life just became a whole lot tougher, and he'll suffer through hell until he's an adult.

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2011, 02:04 PM

that's the problem it's not logic nor can be proved....you have nerve endings in your ass that you want to be titty lated...oops I meant titillated.:lol..but scientifically we can easily prove that people are born black because it's in their genetic code....you can't prove that for gays...they see all kids of relationships and decide what they want to be as they age...it's not science it's choice....

ChumpDumper
06-25-2011, 02:05 PM
so then give them a civil union and call it a day, if they ain't seekin anyone's attention then they don't need to be "married" (a christian idea/concept)lol christian idea

That is stunningly wrong.

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2011, 02:06 PM
:lol comparing slavery to parenting.

I will change the question since you keep dodging it.

Do you think slavery as described in the Bible is acceptable?

if the slaves were ok with it...

LnGrrrR
06-25-2011, 02:07 PM

How much of a dowry will you be giving to your fiancees father? Just curious.

DMC
06-25-2011, 02:08 PM
that's the problem it's not logic nor can be proved....you have nerve endings in your ass that you want to be titty lated...oops I meant titillated.:lol..but scientifically we can easily prove that people are born black because it's in their genetic code....you can't prove that for gays...they see all kids of relationships and decide what they want to be as they age...it's not science it's choice....

Can you choose to be attracted to men?

redzero
06-25-2011, 02:08 PM
if the slaves were ok with it...

If slaves weren't okay with it, do you think them being enslaved would be wrong?

It's a simple yes or no question.

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2011, 02:09 PM
I'm sorry, but how is that relevant? Have you personally seen what happens after death?

the dude says he's atheist and then tells me I'm going to hell...he shouldn't beleive in hell moron...:lol

redzero
06-25-2011, 02:10 PM
He doesn't believe in hell, moron.

DUNCANownsKOBE
When Gay marriage is no longer a topic of debate, when it becomes a reality and people discover the Sun still rises, then the flamboyant Gays will not have a reason to parade around.

There haven't been many civil rights marches in Mississippi lately, fwiw.
Yup. When gays become accepted members of society viewed by most as equal to straights, the "We're here and we're queer!" gays will look retarded if they keep their charade up, and acting gay will no longer be a "fad" people do to get attention.

That's why even tho I'm pro choice, a part of me would love for Roe V. Wade to get reversed so the religious right masses would think they achieved their mission and as a result would stop showing up to the polls and be content jerking each other off having no influence on American politics.

LnGrrrR

Tyson weak mentally :lol

Can't handle a few fags getting married :cry :cry

DMC
06-25-2011, 02:12 PM
Yup. When gays become accepted members of society viewed by most as equal to straights, the "We're here and we're queer!" gays will look retarded if they keep their charade up, and acting gay will no longer be a "fad" people do to get attention.

That's why even tho I'm pro choice, a part of me would love for Roe V. Wade to get reversed so the religious right masses would think they achieved their mission and as a result would stop showing up to the polls and be content jerking each other off having no influence on American politics.
They wouldn't stop. It's like thinking MJ would stop after 1 ring.

Roe V Wade is very important for everyone. We have to be secure in our persons. No way we should be able to dictate to a woman what she can do with her own body.

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2011, 02:12 PM
Can you choose to be attracted to men?

you trying to find the nappy headed gene and the micro-penis gene....:lol

expound on it asshole....I'm right and you're wrong...you cannot prove gay is genetic...but you can prove that being born black is ....:lol

DMC
06-25-2011, 02:14 PM
the dude says he's atheist and then tells me I'm going to hell...he shouldn't beleive in hell moron...:lol

I know your Bible better than you. Many professed atheists know the Bible very well.

I don't believe in hell, but you do.

Don't shoot the messenger.

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2011, 02:16 PM
If slaves weren't okay with it, do you think them being enslaved would be wrong?

It's a simple yes or no question.

you've answered your own question...:lol

redzero
06-25-2011, 02:18 PM
you've answered your own question...:lol

Oh, so you disagree with the Bible (aka the word of God) then?

DMC
06-25-2011, 02:19 PM
you trying to find the nappy headed gene and the micro-penis gene....:lol

expound on it asshole....I'm right and you're wrong...you cannot prove gay is genetic...but you can prove that being born black is ....:lol

There are physiological differences between heterosexuals and homosexuals. Explaining those to you would be like trying to teach a pig to masturbate.

LnGrrrR
06-25-2011, 02:19 PM

I would hope I'm calling the EMTs. But I'm not surprised that you need that extra security and comfort.

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2011, 02:20 PM
I know your Bible better than you. Many professed atheists know the Bible very well.

I don't believe in hell, but you do.

Don't shoot the messenger.

and I know the atheists beleive system very well....impasse? :lol

but I beleive in my own heavenly divinity....that's why I win and you don't...you fall for anything because you don't beleive in nothing...:lol

LnGrrrR
06-25-2011, 02:21 PM
and you can't handle a couple of terrorists armed with primitive weapons..your point?

Wtf kinda burn was that? :lol

DMC
06-25-2011, 02:21 PM
I would hope I'm calling the EMTs. But I'm not surprised that you need that extra security and comfort.

He does fit the model of the Southern ignorant Bible thumping redneck more than he does the smooth operator he tries unsuccessfully to portray himself as on here.

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2011, 02:22 PM
Oh, so you disagree with the Bible (aka the word of God) then?

get to your fucking point red...you make me lose my religion you keep this shit up....

LnGrrrR
06-25-2011, 02:23 PM
and I know the atheists beleive system very well....impasse? :lol

Atheists don't have a "belief system" :lol Idiot.

but I beleive in my own heavenly divinity....that's why I win and you don't...you fall for anything because you don't beleive in nothing...:lol

Atheists do have beliefs :lol Idiot.

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2011, 02:24 PM
There are physiological differences between heterosexuals and homosexuals. Explaining those to you would be like trying to teach a pig to masturbate.

what the homo's have more anal nerve endings...gtfo....you still haven't prven shit scientifically....you're saber-rattling at this point...:lol

redzero
06-25-2011, 02:24 PM
get to your fucking point red...you make me lose my religion you keep this shit up....

You know, if you actually answered my questions instead of dodging them again and again, I would get to my point.

But since you keep dodging them--like you did in this response--I can't get to my point.

So, again:

Do you disagree with the Bible (aka the word of God) then?

DMC
06-25-2011, 02:26 PM
what the homo's have more anal nerve endings...gtfo....you still haven't prven shit scientifically....you're saber-rattling at this point...:lol
The information is readily available on the internet. Google it.

You should avoid using terms out of context. You look like an idiot already, no need to amplify it to saturation.

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2011, 02:27 PM
He does fit the model of the Southern ignorant Bible thumping redneck more than he does the smooth operator he tries unsuccessfully to portray himself as on here.

wrong...I'm willing to give gays all the legal rights and protections...one day far off into the future :lol I will be forced to get a prostate exam...and when I do my doctor will be female...trust me...

Leetonidas
06-25-2011, 02:27 PM
http://www.forumspile.com/Thread-Gay-Disturbing.jpg

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2011, 02:28 PM

absolutely they do....they beleive that they don't beleive...you're the idiot Lng..always have been always will be...:lol

DMC
06-25-2011, 02:28 PM
wrong...I'm willing to give gays all the legal rights and protections...one day far off into the future :lol I will be forced to get a prostate exam...and when I do my doctor will be female...trust me...

Since you will never be in a position to make the choice on the rights issue, and you likely do not vote, this is just more showboating by a dumb wigger.

Dance, forum monkey, dance.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-25-2011, 02:30 PM
The Church said the Earth was flat. The science community said the Earth was round.
http://www.how-things-work-science-projects.com/images/planet_earth_500x499-56k.jpg

The Church said the Sun rotated around the Earth. The science community said the Earth rotated around the Suns.
http://www.boatsplans.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/1308454258-12.gif

The Church says being gay is a conscious decision people make who worship and are corrupted by the devil. The science community says Homosexuality is a trait all mammal species (not just humans) can have, and that while some people consciously act gay, there are people who have a natural attraction towards the same sex.
Gee, I wonder how this ones gonna turn out.

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2011, 02:30 PM
You know, if you actually answered my questions instead of dodging them again and again, I would get to my point.

But since you keep dodging them--like you did in this response--I can't get to my point.

So, again:

Do you disagree with the Bible (aka the word of God) then?

yes and no

DMC
06-25-2011, 02:31 PM
absolutely they do....they beleive that they don't beleive...you're the idiot Lng..always have been always will be...:lol

Atheism is, in a broad sense, the rejection of belief (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belief) in the existence of deities (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Existence_of_God).[1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atheism#cite_note-0) In a narrower sense, atheism is specifically the position that there are no deities (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deity).[2] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atheism#cite_note-RoweRoutledge-1) Most inclusively, atheism is simply the absence of belief that any deities exist.

[/URL][url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atheism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atheism#cite_note-2)

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2011, 02:32 PM
Since you will never be in a position to make the choice on the rights issue, and you likely do not vote, this is just more showboating by a dumb wigger.

Dance, forum monkey, dance.

what's your pleasure tango or pasadoble....:lol

redzero
06-25-2011, 02:32 PM
yes and no

Yes and no what? Do you disagree with the Bible on the matter of slavery? If so, explain why you think the Bible is wrong.

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2011, 02:34 PM
Atheism is, in a broad sense, the rejection of belief (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belief) in the existence of deities (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Existence_of_God).[1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atheism#cite_note-0) In a narrower sense, atheism is specifically the position that there are no deities (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deity).[2] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atheism#cite_note-RoweRoutledge-1) Most inclusively, atheism is simply the absence of belief that any deities exist.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atheism

so that's your belief...you beleive that you don't beleive....don't tell me you don't beleive in the word beleive....

you and LNG are fucking idiots....just dumb fucks...

DMC
06-25-2011, 02:36 PM
what's your pleasure tango or pasadoble....:lol

http://files.myopera.com/Tamil/albums/203332/Dancing%20Monkey.gif

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2011, 02:37 PM
Yes and no what? Do you disagree with the Bible on the matter of slavery? If so, explain why you think the Bible is wrong.

I'm not explaining shit...make your point and I will shoot it down...otherwise stand in queer corner and stfu....

DMC
06-25-2011, 02:38 PM
so that's your belief...you beleive that you don't beleive....don't tell me you don't beleive in the word beleive....

First, learn to spell the word "believe" properly if you are going to use it so often.

Lack of a belief is not a belief. You cannot make it so by repetitive argument. It's like calling bald a hairstyle.

redzero
I'm not explaining shit...make your point and I will shoot it down...otherwise stand in queer corner and stfu....

I can't make my point until you answer the fucking question, dumbass. How hard is that to understand?

Or are you really that afraid of answering a question?

ChumpDumper
I'm not explaining shit.That explains pretty much everything.

DMC
06-25-2011, 02:40 PM
His point is so obvious that you saw it already. I will reiterate so you cannot say you didn't know. Feel free to shoot it down.

You use the Bible as a weapon and as a shield but you will not stand up for it when it's closely examined. You are a bible frontrunner.

redzero
06-25-2011, 02:41 PM
Koolaid_Man thinks that he can avoid being called a hypocrite if he avoids admitting that he disagrees with the Bible on slavery.

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2011, 02:41 PM
http://files.myopera.com/Tamil/albums/203332/Dancing%20Monkey.gif

ok let's do it...

9GVRtS18xSk

will_spurs
06-25-2011, 02:45 PM

:lol

One piece of advice: don't ever turn the TV on, or you'll end up in an asylum.

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2011, 02:48 PM
Koolaid_Man thinks that he can avoid being called a hypocrite if he avoids admitting that he disagrees with the Bible on slavery.

nope...I already called myself a hypocrite when it comes to sexy lesbo's.... the Bible advocates that slaves owners treat their slaves nice...it didn't say it was ok...you guys aren't smart enough to entrap me...if you were you wouldn't be afraid to do so already....

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2011, 02:49 PM
His point is so obvious that you saw it already. I will reiterate so you cannot say you didn't know. Feel free to shoot it down.

You use the Bible as a weapon and as a shield but you will not stand up for it when it's closely examined. You are a bible frontrunner.

just because you don't beleive in the bible don't mean you won't burn in hell DMC...:lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-25-2011, 02:51 PM
the Bible advocates that slaves owners treat their slaves nice...
1) I'm not even sure if this is true
2) If it is, the fact the bible even implies that a "nice" form of indentured servitude exists shows you why it's probably not something to be taken literally

Leetonidas
06-25-2011, 02:51 PM

He said atheists "don't believe in nothing," therefore they believe in something.

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2011, 02:54 PM
1) I'm not even sure if this is true
2) If it is, the fact the bible even implies that a "nice" form of indentured servitude exists shows you why it's probably not something to be taken literally

silly statement...I guess if it also said not to torture the POW's you caught in war you'd feel the same way?

All it did was recognize what existed at that time and spoke on it....homo's existed at that same time and it spoke loudly pertaining to homo's...that's just fact...dude

redzero
06-25-2011, 02:56 PM
the Bible advocates that slaves owners treat their slaves nice...

Ouch, you were faring much better when you were dodging my questions.

20 “Anyone who beats their male or female slave with a rod must be punished if the slave dies as a direct result, 21 but they are not to be punished if the slave recovers after a day or two, since the slave is their property. Exodus 21:20-21

Let me guess what your answer will be:

"See, if slaver owners beat their slaves to death, they will be punished, so I'm right!"

Beating a person to near death is not treating them nicely, no matter how you spin it.

it didn't say it was ok...:rollin

Yeah, God goes through details on how to buy and treat slaves, but he might not actually condone it? :lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-25-2011, 03:03 PM
Could be wrong, but I always thought it was agnostics are the ones who don't care enough to believe in god's existence/non-existence one way or another and atheists are the ones who have the firm belief that god doesn't exist. Personally, I think anyone who describes his/her self as a true agnostic who seriously doesn't ever give god's existence one iota of thought is kidding his/her self.

If I had to bet on it, I'd say god doesn't exist, but I'm not firm enough to fully believe one way or the other. One thing I do know for sure, is that if god does exist, he's not a homophobe who sends all but one religion to "hell". He doesn't give cancer patients miracles while ignoring amputees, and he sure as fuck doesn't communicate directly with Remmington_Bo telling him to drop out of school and work at Jiffylube when he could be warning Haitians about an Earthquake he has the power to stop.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-25-2011, 03:04 PM
silly statement...I guess if it also said not to torture the POW's you caught in war you'd feel the same way?
I feel that way regardless. Torturing people who are doing nothing other than carrying out orders is stupid.

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2011, 03:05 PM
Ouch, you were faring much better when you were dodging my questions.

Exodus 21:20-21

Let me guess what your answer will be:

"See, if slaver owners beat their slaves to death, they will be punished, so I'm right!"

Beating a person to near death is not treating them nicely, no matter how you spin it.

:rollin

Yeah, God goes through details on how to buy and treat slaves, but he might not actually condone it? :lmao

it doesn't matter...how you interpret or misinterpret it...he's clearly against gays....

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2011, 03:06 PM
Could be wrong, but I always thought it was agnostics are the ones who don't care enough to believe in god's existence/non-existence one way or another and atheists are the ones who have the firm belief that god doesn't exist. Personally, I think anyone who describes his/her self as a true agnostic who seriously doesn't ever give god's existence one iota of thought is kidding his/her self.

If I had to bet on it, I'd say god doesn't exist, but I'm not firm enough to fully believe one way or the other. One thing I do know for sure, is that if god does exist, he's not a homophobe who sends all but one religion to "hell". He doesn't give cancer patients miracles while ignoring amputees, and he sure as fuck doesn't communicate directly with Remmington_Bo telling him to drop out of school and work at Jiffylube when he could be warning Haitians about an Earthquake he has the power to stop.

true...but he's not down with homo's....:lol

ElNono
06-25-2011, 03:07 PM
:cry :cry :cry God is gonna be maaaaaadddd :cry :cry :cry

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-25-2011, 03:08 PM
true...but he's not down with homo's....:lol
I guess he wasn't down with black Americans prior to the civil rights movement.

Man, god is a racist.

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2011, 03:08 PM
and as for Lngrrr...he's so neanderthal-ish...calling gays faggots...while I now call them homo's...I'm much more sensitive to their pain than LNGrrr who seems to be defending their cause...lol go figure....

redzero
06-25-2011, 03:09 PM
it doesn't matter...how you interpret or misinterpret it...he's clearly against gays....

And he is clearly okay with detaining human beings against their will, forcing them to do work, and beating them near death.

But do you think that's okay?

For somebody who claims to be smart, you have the arguing skills of a little kid. It's kind of funny to watch you squirm now that you were shown to no less about the Bible than a non-believer.

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2011, 03:10 PM
I guess he wasn't down with black Americans prior to the civil rights movement.

Man, god is a racist.

well he did choose the Jewish race...and ironically they were the ones that originally ended up being slaves....ha ha ha...ohhh the irony....:lol

redzero
Oh, and I love how Koolaid_Man is trying to act like God's position on slavery is up to interpretation, as if the Bible isn't extremely clear on that manner as well.

ElNono
:lol @ the welcher being 'sensitive' to the homos...

Let us proceeeeedddd

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2011, 03:11 PM

And he is clearly okay with detaining human beings against their will, forcing them to do work, and beating them near death.

But do you think that's okay?

For somebody who claims to be smart, you have the arguing skills of a little kid. It's kind of funny to watch you squirm now that you were shown to no less about the Bible than a non-believer.

slavery and gayness are equally wrong...now make me lay on my sword smart guy...:lol I dare ya....

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-25-2011, 03:11 PM

If you wanna expound more, he's also OK with people beating their children with rods.

God is a sick fuck.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-25-2011, 03:12 PM
slavery and gayness are equally wrong
Then why does the bible approve of one but disapprove of the other?

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2011, 03:12 PM
I think it's safe to say we now know who's really gay up in this muthafucker...lol

ElNono
06-25-2011, 03:14 PM
I'm much more sensitive to their pain

I think it's safe to say we now know who's really gay up in this muthafucker...lol

No shit we do :lol

redzero
now make me lay on my sword smart guy

Wait, what?

Why do I have to do anything? You used the Bible as proof that homosexuality is wrong, but you turn around and claim that slavery is wrong even though the Bible is okay with it.

You're contradicting yourself. Anybody can see that. I don't have to do anything.

BlackSwordsMan
Oh behave, kool! I ain't gay you silly buns.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-25-2011, 03:16 PM
Wait, what?

Why do I have to do anything? You used the Bible as proof that homosexuality is wrong, but you turn around and claim that slavery is wrong even though the Bible is okay with it.

You're contradicting yourself. Anybody can see that. I don't have to do anything.
It's similar to how some Spurs fans use Tim Donaghy :lol

"Everything St. Donaghy says is right, EXCEPT for the part about Nunez rigging the 2007 WCSF :cry."

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2011, 03:17 PM
Then why does the bible approve of one but disapprove of the other?

it doesn't approve of slavery it merely tells about how life existed and how it should be handled in those times...and eventually slavery was stamped out...but God never intended homo's to be his way. Listen guy it boils down to one simplistic concept here...

God created Adam and Eve a free (non slaved) Man and Woman and married them for the heterosexual lifestyle...He didn't create slaves and marry them Adam and Steve...period...

ElNono
06-25-2011, 03:18 PM
"Everything St. Donaghy says is right, EXCEPT for the part about Nunez rigging the 2007 WCSF :cry."

:depressed

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2011, 03:20 PM
Oh, and I love how Koolaid_Man is trying to act like God's position on slavery is up to interpretation, as if the Bible isn't extremely clear on that manner as well.

show me scripture brother or just keep yapping...so far I'm the only who's posted a scripture as proof....

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-25-2011, 03:21 PM
it doesn't approve of slavery it merely tells about how life existed and how it should be handled in those times...and eventually slavery was stamped out
Not before generations of Africans were chained to boats and enslaved in America.

God didn't seem like he was in much of a hurry to "stamp out" the indentured servitude of Africans in America. He doesn't seem very fond of black people tbh.

redzero
06-25-2011, 03:22 PM
I don't approve of slavery, but I'll tell you whom it is okay to buy.

I don't approve of slavery, but I'll tell you how to treat your slaves.

Let's use that reasoning and apply it to other things to see if it holds:

I don't approve of murder, but here's what you can do to get away with it.

I don't approve of theft, but here's how you steal without getting caught.

In Koolaid_Man's world, as long as one doesn't outright say that they approve or disapprove of something, there position on the matter is ambiguous.

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2011, 03:23 PM
Not before generations of Africans were chained to boats and enslaved in America.

God didn't seem like he was in much of a hurry to "stamp out" the indentured servitude of Africans in America. He doesn't seem very fond of black people tbh.

ummm...perhaps... it's still largely inconclusive given the fact that millions of his chosen people 'the jews' were slaughtered by Hitler...but we do know that homo's were stoned to death and he clearly disapproves...

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-25-2011, 03:24 PM
a scripture as proof....
OK, now I'm convinced. I'm pretty sure Kool is an atheist Kobe hater in real life, who intentionally makes incredibly retarded arguments online to make the side of the argument he's against look stupid. I thought he was just a dumbfuck at first, but the "scripture as proof" line gave him away as trying to make the Christian side of the argument look stupid.

ChumpDumper
06-25-2011, 03:24 PM
ummm...perhaps... it's still largely inconclusive given the fact that millions of his chosen people 'the jews' were slaughtered by Hitler...but we do know that homo's were stoned to death and he clearly disapproves...Jesus was crucified. God clearly disapproved of Jesus.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-25-2011, 03:25 PM
ummm...perhaps... it's still largely inconclusive given the fact that millions of his chosen people 'the jews' were slaughtered by Hitler...but we do know that homo's were stoned to death and he clearly disapproves...
As a Jew, I think the whole "chosen people" thing is stupid and it's egocentric for any Jew to seriously think he/she is one of god's chosen people. As you said, he wouldn't let 6,000,000 of his "chosen people" get gassed to death or mutilated in various ways.

redzero
06-25-2011, 03:26 PM
show me scripture brother or just keep yapping...

I already did.

so far I'm the only who's posted a scripture as proof....http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5324433&postcount=147 (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5324461&postcount=155)

You must have missed that part.

:lol Only citing the Bible when you agree with it.

:lol Knowing less about the Bible's position on slavery than a non-believer.

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2011, 03:30 PM
I don't approve of slavery, but I'll tell you whom it is okay to buy.

I don't approve of slavery, but I'll tell you how to treat your slaves.

Let's use that reasoning and apply it to other things to see if it holds:

I don't approve of murder, but here's what you can do to get away with it.

I don't approve of theft, but here's how you steal without getting caught.

In Koolaid_Man's world, as long as one doesn't outright say that they approve or disapprove of something, there position on the matter is ambiguous.

stop being silly and over-reaching...I'm merely acknowledging God's right to wait to end slavery in his due time...I think Homo's will need to find their own god in this nation....I'm just saying...

Check this out:

In due Time Homie...
duSW4AWdxMM

redzero
06-25-2011, 03:31 PM
For some reason, the link I posted directed to the wrong post, so here's the passage I quoted.

Exodus 21:20-21

ChumpDumper
06-25-2011, 03:33 PM
stop being silly and over-reaching...I'm merely acknowledging God's right to wait to end slavery in his due time.How do you know God didn't choose to have gays marry now "in his due time"?

Koolaid_Man
OK, now I'm convinced. I'm pretty sure Kool is an atheist Kobe hater in real life, who intentionally makes incredibly retarded arguments online to make the side of the argument he's against look stupid. I thought he was just a dumbfuck at first, but the "scripture as proof" line gave him away as trying to make the Christian side of the argument look stupid.

ha ha ha....:lol close but no cigar....I'm with my Negro Brother Tyson on this one....

DUNCANownsKOBE
we do know that homo's were stoned to death and he clearly disapproves...
Thousands of African Americans were hung to death during the KKK's hay-day.

Cain commits a major sin in the bible killing his brother, and supposedly dark skin is the mark god used on Cain and his descendants.

:lol looks like you're the decedent of a brother killing sinner

redzero
06-25-2011, 03:35 PM
:lol Koolaid_Man might actually be a troll, because nobody can be this stupid. It has become painfully obvious that he doesn't know anything about the Bible's position on slavery.

Nobody can be made fun of on SpursTalk this long and still think that they are some kind of badass.

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2011, 03:35 PM
As a Jew, I think the whole "chosen people" thing is stupid and it's egocentric for any Jew to seriously think he/she is one of god's chosen people. As you said, he wouldn't let 6,000,000 of his "chosen people" get gassed to death or mutilated in various ways.

but they were his chosen people...did you not read the story about the parting of the red sea..when jews were enslaved to Blacks....Blacks owned Jews back in the day...

redzero
06-25-2011, 03:36 PM
but they were his chosen people...did you not read the story about the parting of the red sea..when jews were enslaved to Blacks....Blacks owned Jews back in the day...

Did you not read the part of the Bible in which God says that it's okay to beat slaves half to death?

Oh wait, you just ignored that because you disagree with it.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-25-2011, 03:37 PM
There's also the part where the bible advocates beating your children with a rod.

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2011, 03:38 PM
Thousands of African Americans were hung to death during the KKK's hay-day.

Cain commits a major sin in the bible killing his brother, and supposedly dark skin is the mark god used on Cain and his descendants.

:lol looks like you're the decedent of a brother killing sinner

so the lesson for you is don't fuck with me...:lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-25-2011, 03:39 PM
rememba det one time dok was a christian for about a week? (don't make me post aim screenshots)
If you can find something where I seriously said I was a Christian who believed in the bible, I'll mail you $1000.00

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2011, 03:40 PM
Did you not read the part of the Bible in which God says that it's okay to beat slaves half to death?

Oh wait, you just ignored that because you disagree with it.

wrong impression of expression....flawed interpretations are the very reasons we're even talking gay marriage today...

redzero
06-25-2011, 03:40 PM
There's also the part where the bible advocates beating your children with a rod.

Or just plain old beating them to death for striking their parents.

Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death. (Exodus 21:15 NAB)

Koolaid_Man keeps hitting on timvp's wife, so I wonder how he would feel about this passage:

If a man commits adultery with another man's wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death. (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-25-2011, 03:41 PM
Btw, I already said a part of me believes in god. Randomly bringing up an AIM conversation is a great argument tho. Too bad saying you believe in god and saying you're a christian are two different things.

redzero
06-25-2011, 03:42 PM
wrong impression of expression....flawed interpretations are the very reasons we're even talking gay marriage today...

Okay, then tell me what this means then:

When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property. (Exodus 21:20-21 NAB)

Does this not mean that slave owners are allowed to beat their slaves near death because the latter are the property of the former?

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2011, 03:43 PM

My mom would read to me that passage as a child and then proceed to beat my ass...my dad never spanked me..not once...:lol

But I used to be a regular chuuuch goer...I need to get back to my roots...:lol

ElNono
06-25-2011, 03:43 PM
:lol welcher, crusader for a rapist and snitch, lecturing people about biblical moral standards...

:lmao

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2011, 03:45 PM

When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property. (Exodus 21:20-21 NAB)

Does this not mean that slave owners are allowed to beat their slaves near death because the latter are the property of the former?

quote the King James version...this NAB crap is a flawed interpretation.....:lol

LnGrrrR
06-25-2011, 03:45 PM
the one where you've been all over the middle east for the past 10 years and haven't made a lick of difference. call me whenever the middle east isn't full of oil and those arabs are actually becoming more peaceful and learning a thing or 2 about democracy :rollin

:lol I'm a soldier, not a wizard.

LnGrrrR
06-25-2011, 03:46 PM

Do you have a belief in the Flying Spaghetti Monster?

redzero
06-25-2011, 03:47 PM
quote the King James version...this NAB crap is a flawed interpretation.....:lol

20And if a man smite his servant, or his maid, with a rod, and he die under his hand; he shall be surely punished. 21Notwithstanding, if he continue a day or two, he shall not be punished: for he is his money.

:lol Now watch Koolaid_Man dodge the question.

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2011, 03:48 PM
Or just plain old beating them to death for striking their parents.

Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death. (Exodus 21:15 NAB)

Koolaid_Man keeps hitting on timvp's wife, so I wonder how he would feel about this passage:

If a man commits adultery with another man's wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death. (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)

I never hit on Kori...if she wasn't married I would...in fact I don't do married women...at least that I know of...but I used to it's why I was banished from LA..too much heat on the young playa :lol

LnGrrrR
06-25-2011, 03:48 PM

God damn you are stupid. :lol Do you believe you're not an idiot?

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2011, 03:49 PM
Do you have a belief in the Flying Spaghetti Monster?

stop bringing up your kids imaginary friends...:lol

LnGrrrR
06-25-2011, 03:51 PM

Agnostic = without knowledge

Atheist = without belief

I am an agnostic atheist.

LnGrrrR
06-25-2011, 03:52 PM
and as for Lngrrr...he's so neanderthal-ish...calling gays faggots...while I now call them homo's...I'm much more sensitive to their pain than LNGrrr who seems to be defending their cause...lol go figure....

You share their pain? I figured you were a catcher.

LnGrrrR
06-25-2011, 03:53 PM
and you're too dumb to realize that you're risking your life for a complete and total waste, you don't even know the real root of what you're fighting for.

:lol I guess you have it all figured out. I'm the dummy for getting a free education and experience in IT, free medical, and retiring at 37. The military is using me! :cry :cry

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2011, 03:53 PM
20And if a man smite his servant, or his maid, with a rod, and he die under his hand; he shall be surely punished. 21Notwithstanding, if he continue a day or two, he shall not be punished: for he is his money.

:lol Now watch Koolaid_Man dodge the question.

I don't dodge...fact is there was an ultimate penalty...but also fact is God condemns gays...why is up to him...but I will say this...it was the old testament...my preacher homie told me that the New Testament put to rest those old laws which alienated man from God...

In fact in those old times it appears people could have hundreds of wives and sex slaves as well...so go figure...but through the old testament and the new testament gays have always been rejected...down to this day...the one common denom is that God rejects gays...I can't speak for him on certain aspects of slsvery...but I can on gayness...sorry dude those are the facts...

LnGrrrR
06-25-2011, 03:54 PM
stop bringing up your kids imaginary friends...:lol

Do you believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster or not?

ChumpDumper
06-25-2011, 03:55 PM
I don't dodge...fact is there was an ultimate penalty...but also fact is God condemns gays...why is up to him...but I will say this...it was the old testament...my preacher homie told me that the New Testament put to rest those old laws which alienated man from God...

In fact in those old times it appears people could have hundreds of wives and sex slaves as well...so go figure...but through the old testament and the new testament gays have always been rejected...down to this day...the one common denom is that God rejects gays...I can't speak for him on certain aspects of slsvery...but I can on gayness...sorry dude those are the facts...So God changed his mind just like you say he did regarding slavery.

LnGrrrR
06-25-2011, 03:57 PM
it doesn't approve of slavery it merely tells about how life existed and how it should be handled in those times...and eventually slavery was stamped out...but God never intended homo's to be his way. Listen guy it boils down to one simplistic concept here...

God created Adam and Eve a free (non slaved) Man and Woman and married them for the heterosexual lifestyle...He didn't create slaves and marry them Adam and Steve...period...

You would think that if God didn't want homosexuals, he could, you know, not make homosexuals.

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2011, 03:58 PM

Let your wife tell ya...Maybe she asks me I might have a different answer...why don't you put that little sexy rita on the phone...

I'm sure she's lacking cuz no doubt you not packing....:lol

redzero
06-25-2011, 03:59 PM
Koolaid_Man just claimed that he doesn't dodge questions right before he dodged a question.

:lol "The Old Testament doesn't count in more, except in regards to homosexuals."

ogait
You would think that if God didn't want homosexuals, he could, you know, not make homosexuals.

Are you not aware that god is only responsible for the good things?

Bad things are someone else's business.

Koolaid_Man

free will....so they choose the gay route....ok numnuts...:lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-25-2011, 04:00 PM
:lol I guess you have it all figured out. I'm the dummy for getting a free education and experience in IT, free medical, and retiring at 37. The military is using me! :cry :cry
It's completely unrelated to this thread, but the military is using you depending on what your duties/beliefs are. If you have a desk job with the military, never sniff the front lines, and don't believe the brainwashing about how much good :cryp:cryr:cryti:cryn Ir:cryqui fr:cry:cryd:crym did and how it preserved d:crym:crycr:crycy, then it's a different story, but if you're like most soldiers dumb enough to believe the middle east jeopardizes our fr:cry:cryd:crym then yeah, you're being used.

From what I've seen with you tho LnG, you aren't a fan of the war in iraq :lol

LnGrrrR
06-25-2011, 04:00 PM
Let your wife tell ya...Maybe she asks me I might have a different answer...why don't you put that little sexy rita on the phone...

I'm sure she's lacking cuz no doubt you not packing....:lol

So do you believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster or not?

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2011, 04:01 PM
Koolaid_Man just claimed that he doesn't dodge questions right before he dodged a question.

:lol "The Old Testament doesn't count in more, except in regards to homosexuals."

not true..I said God rejects homo's from the old to the new testament...you can't say the same about your interpretation of slavery...:lol

redzero
06-25-2011, 04:01 PM

Just like people have the free will to work for whomever they want, according to the Bible. Oh wait, never mind. The Bible is perfectly fine with people being forced to work against their will.

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2011, 04:02 PM
Just like people have the free will to work for whomever they want, according to the Bible. Oh wait, never mind. The Bible is perfectly fine with people being forced to work against their will.

no one had a gun pointed to the head of gays but they did the slaves...

LnGrrrR
06-25-2011, 04:02 PM

Kinda evil for God to make a people one way and then blame/punish them for it. It'd be like putting you in hell for being a retard.

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2011, 04:03 PM
So do you believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster or not?

do you beleive in illegal border crossings or not

LnGrrrR
06-25-2011, 04:05 PM
It's completely unrelated to this thread, but the military is using you depending on what your duties/beliefs are. If you have a desk job with the military, never sniff the front lines, and don't believe the brainwashing about how much good :cryp:cryr:cryti:cryn Ir:cryqui fr:cry:cryd:crym did and how it preserved d:crym:crycr:crycy, then it's a different story, but if you're like most soldiers dumb enough to believe the middle east jeopardizes our fr:cry:cryd:crym then yeah, you're being used.

From what I've seen with you tho LnG, you aren't a fan of the war in iraq :lol

In short, I disagree with the Iraq War. However, people act like that's the only thing the military does. As a network tech, I don't go on the front lines much. I'm usually at work securing our network from Chinese hackers :lol

The military does a lot of things that I do agree with, and a lot of things I don't. But I think the necessity of a military is obvious, and I'm proud to do my part.

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2011, 04:06 PM
Kinda evil for God to make a people one way and then blame/punish them for it. It'd be like putting you in hell for being a retard.

obviously you're not intellectual enough to understand the concept of free will...he's hard on fornicators and adulterers too...now if you guys were on top of your game you could have thrown this in my face...cuz I'm a big-time fornicator...but I'm not trying to pervert his word...now if I demanded two marry two white bitches at the same time then I'd be just as wrong as the gays...

LnGrrrR
06-25-2011, 04:07 PM
Also DOK, in my personal experience, the AF contains more liberals than the other services.

LnGrrrR
06-25-2011, 04:07 PM
do you beleive in illegal border crossings or not

redzero
06-25-2011, 04:08 PM
not true..I said God rejects homo's from the old to the new testament...you can't say the same about your interpretation of slavery...:lol

I find it funny that you first asked me to provide proof of slaves being beaten in the Bible. Then, when proof was provided, you told me to find the King James version of the passage. Finally, after showing the passage in the King James version, you then throw it out and say, "The Old Testament doesn't count."

And notice that Koolaid_Man keeps calling it my interpretation of what the Bible says, but when asked to give his interpretation of the passage regarding slavery, he refuses to do so.

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2011, 04:09 PM
In short, I disagree with the Iraq War. However, people act like that's the only thing the military does. As a network tech, I don't go on the front lines much. I'm usually at work securing our network from Chinese hackers :lol

The military does a lot of things that I do agree with, and a lot of things I don't. But I think the necessity of a military is obvious, and I'm proud to do my part.

you ain't doing shit but reading books on ethernet and token ring networks...if you want to be of help to this country...give me some good advice on a nice graphics card...

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2011, 04:13 PM
I find it funny that you first asked me to provide proof of slaves being beaten in the Bible. Then, when proof was provided, you told me to find the King James version of the passage. Finally, after showing the passage in the King James version, you then throw it out and say, "The Old Testament doesn't count."

And notice that Koolaid_Man keeps calling it my interpretation of what the Bible says, but when asked to give his interpretation of the passage regarding slavery, he refuses to do so.

I did...but I'm not going to add to the word of god like you have nerve to do....It's up to God's interpretation on slavery...thus far there was a severe penalty for killing them..If I had to guess maybe he was actually protecting the slave by keeping the slave with his owner since there was no economic means by which the slave could live...I don't know...but what I do know is that he condemn gays.....how's that for bull pucky...:lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-25-2011, 04:15 PM

I agree there is an obvious need for the military, but the way many minority young adult males who can't pay for college are taken advantage of by the military is no different than strip clubs taking advantage of girls who can't pay for college. Strip clubs, howeva, don't brainwash strippers into thinking that they're protecting our freedom by giving lap dances.

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2011, 04:15 PM
Also DOK, in my personal experience, the AF contains more liberals than the other services.

how do you know...you work in wiring closets...

redzero
06-25-2011, 04:16 PM
I did...

Please, link me to where you posted your interpretation of the passage, because I can't find it.

And :lol at Koolaid_Man now trying to rationalize God condoning the imprisoning of a human being against their will.

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2011, 04:17 PM
I agree there is an obvious need for the military, but the way many minority young adult males who can't pay for college are taken advantage of by the military is no different than strip clubs taking advantage of girls who can't pay for college. Strip clubs, howeva, don't brainwash strippers into thinking that they're protecting our freedom by giving lap dances.

not fucking true...they provide the support system to expedite failing marriages...husbands who frequent I'm sure beleive they're being set free...

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-25-2011, 04:18 PM
not fucking true...they provide the support system to expedite failing marriages...husbands who frequent I'm sure beleive they're being set free...
If this was an attempt to be funny, it makes lefty look hilarious.

ChumpDumper
06-25-2011, 04:19 PM
not fucking true...they provide the support system to expedite failing marriages...husbands who frequent I'm sure beleive they're being set free...Heterosexuals are destroying marriage.

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2011, 04:20 PM
Heterosexuals are destroying marriage.

true...but it's their right to...just because they are doesn't mean gays can creep in and help to destroy the institution even further....this is a hetro problem..homo's stay away...we didn't ask for your help :lol

redzero
06-25-2011, 04:22 PM

Still waiting on Koolaid_Man to give me his interpretation of Exodus 21:20-21.

ChumpDumper
06-25-2011, 04:22 PM
true...but it's their right to...just because they are doesn't mean gays can creep in and help to destroy the institution even further....this is a hetro problem..homo's stay away...we didn't ask for your help :lolWhy would homosexuals' marrying destroy any heterosexuals' marriage?

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2011, 04:24 PM
Why would homosexuals' marrying destroy any heterosexuals' marriage?

the institution is what they're trying to attack....just cuz you and your man having a fight doesn't mean you want Elnono trying to take your place....right ChumpyD...:lol

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2011, 04:27 PM
Still waiting on Koolaid_Man to give me his interpretation of Exodus 21:20-21.

I told you why I thought he allowed certain things related to slavery to exist..It could have been the economic factor for the slave...I'm not reading gods mind...He put it down in black n white regarding the gays...don't hound me about it hound God...the gays are the ones that want to base their lives off this Bible practice of marriage...

ChumpDumper
06-25-2011, 04:27 PM
the institution is what they're trying to attack.What does that mean, attack the institution?

Be specific.

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2011, 04:30 PM
What does that mean, attack the institution?

Be specific.

the Biblical law that states a marriage is between a man and a woman and what God has yoked together let 'NO MAN' saw asunder....

man and woman....WO being the main difference....

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-25-2011, 04:30 PM
Heterosexuals are destroying marriage.
:lol true

For all the talk/fear mongering from Churches about how legalizing gay "marriage" will kill the sacred holiness that "marriage" has, they don't seem very concerned with how the over 50% divorce rate and over 50% adultery rate in this country damaging the holiness of marriage. They also didn't seem very concerned about the sect of Christianity Joseph Smith created that says polygamy is an acceptable form of marriage.

redzero
06-25-2011, 04:31 PM
I told you why I thought he allowed certain things related to slavery to exist..It could have been the economic factor for the slave...I'm not reading gods mind...He put it down in black n white regarding the gays...don't hound me about it hound God...the gays are the ones that want to base their lives off this Bible practice of marriage...

:lol Still afraid to give his interpretation of Exodus 21:20-21.

I didn't ask you why the Bible says what it says. I simply asked you what you thought Exodus 21:20-21 means.

I have yet to get a response. You have a problem with my interpretation of this passage, so please give me yours.

ChumpDumper
06-25-2011, 04:31 PM
Wether you believe it's right or wrong, there's never been any doubt whatsoever that CD is a homosexual..id be shocked as hell if he wasn't. If that dude isn't gay, he's the most effeminate straight man of all time.Eh, it always turns personal with you guys at some point. OTOH your and others' interest in my sexuality could say more about you than me.

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2011, 04:33 PM
:lol true

For all the talk/fear mongering from Churches about how legalizing gay "marriage" will kill the sacred holiness that "marriage" has, they don't seem very concerned with how the over 50% divorce rate and over 50% adultery rate in this country damaging the holiness of marriage. They also didn't seem very concerned about the sect of Christianity Joseph Smith created that says polygamy is an acceptable form of marriage.

true...but gays won't save it...you think those cum shots to their ass will make them drop babies and save the world don't you...sorry but the Hetro's can take care of themselves....

ChumpDumper
06-25-2011, 04:33 PM
the Biblical law that states a marriage is between a man and a woman and what God has yoked together let 'NO MAN' saw asunder....

man and woman....WO being the main difference....But they can still marry according to their Bible -- and neither Bibles nor religion are required to be married.

It's not being attacked. It's not being destroyed.

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2011, 04:35 PM
:lol Still afraid to give his interpretation of Exodus 21:20-21.

I didn't ask you why the Bible says what it says. I simply asked you what you thought Exodus 21:20-21 means.

I have yet to get a response. You have a problem with my interpretation of this passage, so please give me yours.

sift through my previous responses and you'll find it...remember you are kinda slow...

He who laugh's last...thinks slowest...so let me be the first to laugh...:lol

ChumpDumper
06-25-2011, 04:35 PM
true...but gays won't save it...you think those cum shots to their ass will make them drop babies and save the world don't you...sorry but the Hetro's can take care of themselves....So why do they care what gays do?

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-25-2011, 04:36 PM
true...but gays won't save it...
They also won't kill it either. If all of the adultery/divorce/incest/marriage for shallow reasons/etc. in this country hasn't killed the religious value of marriage yet, nothing ever will.

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2011, 04:37 PM
But they can still marry according to their Bible -- and neither Bibles nor religion are required to be married.

It's not being attacked. It's not being destroyed.

yes it is...I dont want to see that shit in public...if we agree to no public displays of affection then perhaps we can talk about this whole marriage thing in about another 70 -75 yrs when I'm projected to die...:lol

redzero
06-25-2011, 04:38 PM
sift through my previous responses and you'll find it...remember you are kinda slow...

He who laugh's last...thinks slowest...so let me be the first to laugh...:lol

:lol Claiming that you don't dodge questions.
:lol Dodge questions several times in this thread alone.

Koolaid_Man, you did not post your interpretation of Exodus 21:20-21. Please, post your interpretation.

Keep in mind that your interpretation of what a passage says is not the same thing as a reasons the reasons behind the passage.

It's in clear black and white, so it shouldn't be a problem.

ChumpDumper
06-25-2011, 04:39 PM
yes it is...I dont want to see that shit in public...if we agree to no public displays of affection then perhaps we can talk about this whole marriage thing in about another 70 -75 yrs when I'm projected to die...:lolMarriage isn't required for public displays of affection.

Nathan89
06-25-2011, 04:39 PM
yes it is...I dont want to see that shit in public...if we agree to no public displays of affection then perhaps we can talk about this whole marriage thing in about another 70 -75 yrs when I'm projected to die...:lol

:lmao5yo

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2011, 04:41 PM
They also won't kill it either. If all of the adultery/divorce/incest/marriage for shallow reasons/etc. in this country hasn't killed the religious value of marriage yet, nothing ever will.

because once cum shots to the ass becomes the norm then life will cease to exist...gays need hetro's it's not the other way around...if everyone on earth adopted the gay lifestyle life on earth would cease to exist...we'd all die off eventually...so gay is really at the root of it ...anti-life...I'm not trying to be mean it's just the facts...no science, god, or religious idea or lack thereof can legitimately dispute that...

ChumpDumper
06-25-2011, 04:42 PM
because once cum shots to the ass becomes the norm then life will cease to exist...gays need hetro's it's not the other way around...if everyone on earth adopted the gay lifestyle life on earth would cease to exist...we'd all die off eventually...so gay is really at the root of it ...anti-life...I'm not trying to be mean it's just the facts...no science, god, or religious idea or lack thereof can legitimately dispute that...So you're going to turn homosexual now that gays can marry in New York.

ChumpDumper
06-25-2011, 04:44 PM
Exactly my point. I'd go so far as to say there's no way I could possibly get you to answer the question truthfully. luckily I already have my answer, though. No wonder you're pro gay marriage.So you wouldn't believe me if I told you the truth that am heterosexual?

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-25-2011, 04:45 PM
because once cum shots to the ass becomes the norm then life will cease to exist...gays need hetro's it's not the other way around...if everyone on earth adopted the gay lifestyle life on earth would cease to exist...we'd all die off eventually...so gay is really at the root of it ...anti-life...I'm not trying to be mean it's just the facts...no science, god, or religious idea or lack thereof can legitimately dispute that...
Why is it you think that if homosexuality was a norm in society, everyone would become gay? The only logical explanation is that you have homosexual urges and assume everyone else does as well :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-25-2011, 04:48 PM
Dude I've seen that shit in public once, I about vomitted and started talking some mad shit right to their face and caused a big ass scene..they just up and left the scene fast I hope they think twice about forcing their faggotry upon others now..
This clearly shows you have nothing against gays, and that all you're worried about is the word "marriage"

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2011, 04:48 PM
So you're going to turn homosexual now that gays can marry in New York.

this song sums up my feelings quite nicely...one of my all-time favorites....but it shows just like Kool, Jews, Muslims, and now Gays, that:

uF0_UbOq-_4

ChumpDumper
06-25-2011, 04:49 PM
I don't think that u are, no. Maybe if someone verified but it seems unlikely.I answered truthfully.

Nothing forcing you to believe it; no reason for me to care if you don't.

ChumpDumper
06-25-2011, 04:50 PM
this song sums up my feelings quite nicely...one of my all-time favorites....but it shows just like Kool, Jews, Muslims, and now Gays, that:

uF0_UbOq-_4Do you feel more gay now?

redzero
06-25-2011, 04:52 PM

uF0_UbOq-_4

Maybe if you spent time actually reading your holy book instead of watching YouTube videos, you wouldn't look like a fool when you cite the Bible as "proof" without knowing what it says.

ChumpDumper
06-25-2011, 04:54 PM
They can be in a civil union and do those things all hey want in private..no children do not need to be exposed to that shit in public. I'd say PDA is inappropriate In public period, I don't wanna see 2 trashy people making out in walmart.Do you yell at and threaten heterosexuals for it?

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-25-2011, 04:54 PM
They can be in a civil union and do those things all hey want in private.
"Black people can have all the freedoms they want in private, but I don't want them using the same bathroom I'm using or going to the same public school my son attends"

You said civil unions where they have the same rights and privileges as straight couples. Straight couples have a right to show public affection. If you really were OK with a civil union that was equal to marriage, they'd also be allowed to show public affection.

Here's the secret to public affection you don't wanna see: don't look.

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2011, 04:56 PM
Dude I've seen that shit in public once, I about vomitted and started talking some mad shit right to their face and caused a big ass scene..they just up and left the scene fast I hope they think twice about forcing their faggotry upon others now..

Kool...he dont mess with em...but I've always said that I wouldn't stand around and let someone beat the fuck out of them just because they gay...but I'm like that in general if I can help someone out then I will...I'm not homophobe...I saw 3 homo's at the mall as I was walking through and one cat called me and man I fronted him and his homies out loudly in front of the whole dam mall...told em if they ever did that shit I'd fuck all of em up and they bout broke they necks trying to get away from me...that shit is disrespectful...trying to hit on people in public will get them stomped out...take that shit to the gay clubs is all I'm asking...You cat call Kool and you not a female bitch then I take it as a sign if aggression...

DeadlyDynasty
06-25-2011, 04:58 PM
Kool...he dont mess with em...but I've always said that I wouldn't stand around and let someone beat the fuck out of them just because they gay...but I'm like that in general if I can help someone out then I will...I'm not homophobe...I saw 3 homo's at the mall as I was walking through and one cat called me and man I fronted him and his homies out loudly in front of the whole dam mall...told em if they ever did that shit I'd fuck all of em up and they bout broke they necks trying to get away from me...that shit is disrespectful...trying to hit on people in public will get them stomped out...take that shit to the gay clubs is all I'm asking...You cat call Kool and you not a female bitch then I take it as a sign if aggression...

If they hit on you then they must've assumed you were gay. What gave them that impression?

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-25-2011, 05:00 PM
you're disgusting
That's telling me

ChumpDumper
06-25-2011, 05:03 PM
i wouldn't ever beat their ass just because but back in high school i did throw one across the computer lab for getting a little too friendly whilst trying to help me with a photoshop project..got sent to the office but didn't get in any trouble just requested to be moved. my problem is when gays are so damn in-courteous to others when it comes to their way of life..don't they know that shit is downright gross and offensive to the rest of us and to keep it to themselves? why do they gotta violate marriage and violate niggas at the mall just tryin to do a little shopping? why do they gotta act flamboyant and throw it in our faces..we get it..you take it up the ass. just be together and drop it already.lol violate marriage

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2011, 05:04 PM
"Black people can have all the freedoms they want in private, but I don't want them using the same bathroom I'm using or going to the same public school my son attends"

You said civil unions where they have the same rights and privileges as straight couples. Straight couples have a right to show public affection. If you really were OK with a civil union that was equal to marriage, they'd also be allowed to show public affection.

Here's the secret to public affection you don't wanna see: don't look.

this is why you'll never get the support of the black community...trying to equate our struggles with that shit...when you guys lead a fucking revolution to save the lives of innocent men, women, and children, when you get assaulted, hanged, hunted with dogs on a mass level...then come hollar at me...Go ahead and don't vote for Obama or support his re-election and see just how far back the republicans will set your asses...no pun on setting your asses either...:lol Repubs will set you back at least 100ys and they've made no bones about it either, they're not hiding the fact....

Be grateful you gotdam whiners...I accept it..but I wont fucking ever beleive in that shit...get it...got it...goood...

now I'm out getting ready to prepare myself for a night of sweet fornication...:lol

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2011, 05:05 PM
i wouldn't ever beat their ass just because but back in high school i did throw one across the computer lab for getting a little too friendly whilst trying to help me with a photoshop project..got sent to the office but didn't get in any trouble just requested to be moved. my problem is when gays are so damn in-courteous to others when it comes to their way of life..don't they know that shit is downright gross and offensive to the rest of us and to keep it to themselves? why do they gotta violate marriage and violate niggas at the mall just tryin to do a little shopping? why do they gotta act flamboyant and throw it in our faces..we get it..you take it up the ass. just be together and drop it already.

youze a cold muthafucker Tyson...cold...:lmao but you got my blessing