PDA

View Full Version : hi!!

juliancorbani
06-11-2005, 03:01 PM
hi!!,i am from buenos aires...,i need somebody dend me the image , "OBIWANGINOBILI"...
my e-mail is juliancorbani@hotnail .com
sorry for my english,is so bad...
GO SPURS GO !!!!!!!!!!!

angel_luv
06-11-2005, 03:04 PM
I don't have it but I'm sure someone here does.

Hi Argentina!!!!!!!!! () = )

mrcoon29
06-11-2005, 04:00 PM
Glad I found this post!! First Hello to You!
Now..I need help!! I was just coming on here to see if I could find this, too. I just came back from a trip and left hubby at home where apparently Manu has now become a favorite of his. He doesn't watch basketball..I've taken him in the past to the SBC to those gorgeous seats he bought me but he'd rather watch at home and only the Play-offs. Baseball lock-out soured him :cuss on sports on so many levels but he'll watch the NBA Finals occasionally. He's a football guy.
First thing out of his mouth when I got home (our 21st anniversary also:makeout) from my trip and he's telling me all about how the Spurs wouldn't have won if not for Manu. How much he likes Manu :blah. Then, the man who owns nothing - and I mean nothing - sports related asks me to find a poster of ObiWanGinobili!! :lol My jaw couldn't have hit the floor any faster or harder. And he wants me to put it up in my Spurs room if I find one!! Um..ok..I'll ask around if there is a poster or image to make one with.
So, since I'm coming into this late..who did the photoshop work?? Or is there such a poster at the fan stands to be bought?? Or, who do I ask nicely for an image to get one made, or is it only large enuf for wallpaper?? :spin

Sonia_TX
06-11-2005, 04:02 PM
I saw this in another thread...I do not take claim to it...

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y221/traviswscott/obiwan.jpg

maxpower
06-11-2005, 04:17 PM
Nice pic...whoever made it...
Welcome JulianC.
Nuestra case es su casa.

Ishta
06-11-2005, 04:23 PM
I saw this in another thread...I do not take claim to it...

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y221/traviswscott/obiwan.jpgawesome

mrcoon29
06-11-2005, 04:25 PM
Beautiful. Thank You. I wonder who did it? I wonder if the original is larger. 518 x 786 pixels is what the properties says on it. Off hand, Does anyone know how big this can be made into before it starts to blur??

cqsallie
06-11-2005, 04:35 PM
Great! Thank you for the pic! I saved it into my picture file and will try working on it for sizing, etc. Can you email this to our Argentinian friend? He sent his email address - but it @hotmail (not hotnail).
Thanks again!

Sonia_TX
06-11-2005, 06:42 PM
Great! Thank you for the pic! I saved it into my picture file and will try working on it for sizing, etc. Can you email this to our Argentinian friend? He sent his email address - but it @hotmail (not hotnail).
Thanks again!

I already sent him the link to this thread so he can get it. And I figured it was hotMail and not hotnail.

TOP-CHERRY
06-11-2005, 09:11 PM
Have y'all seen the commercial from KENS 5 about the Spurs and how they're related to Star Wars?
I think it's called "Star Wars: Return of the Spurs"

Anyway, they Call Pop "Yodavich"
:lol

Sonia_TX
06-11-2005, 11:51 PM
Have y'all seen the commercial from KENS 5 about the Spurs and how they're related to Star Wars?

lol...I saw it the other day. It's so cute!

mrcoon29
06-11-2005, 11:57 PM
So, does anyone have this pick with a larger pixel size?? Does anyone know if this is the work of a fan here or if it's a poster for sale somewhere's??
I don't want to step on anyone's toes with copyrights.

MadDog73
06-12-2005, 12:02 AM

Unless this is a new one, it's called NBA Wars: Revenge of the Spurs

TOP-CHERRY
06-12-2005, 12:28 AM
^ Lol... yeah, I'm not much of a Star Wars fan, sorry. Yup, it's that one. :)

Dan Rather
06-12-2005, 12:41 AM
Welcome to SpursTalk maybe one day you can come to a GTG.

make sure you don't get FlashGordon upset...

I can take your shit pretty good, but what you do is pathologic.
if I ever go to a gtg. watch you fucking back. asshole.
and I fucking mean it. just paint fucking target right on your ass. I'll make you stop your shit, if I have to break your fucking jaw to do it.